A Creekside Affair Reviews

22 | Parma, ID

22 Reviews for A Creekside Affair

• Torri

Torri Orendorff · Married on 06/01/2019

dream venue to work with!

We loved working with Israelle! She was very easy to contact, had clear expectations, and was flexible in working with us. The venue was absolutely gorgeous, and it didn't hurt to have an indoor option in case the weather was less than desirable on our big day.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Gaby Oropeza · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding in September 2018.

My expierence was amazing! So helpful to work with, and such a perfect venue. I loved everything about the venue.
    I would recommend this place all the way!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Christopher · Married on 10/07/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience from Israelle and the venue. The property is beautiful and exactly how I wanted it to look for a fall wedding. She had the chairs and arbor set up for the ceremony as well as the pavilion set up with the table and chairs configuration we had gone over. As stressful as everything was planning and preparing everything for the wedding, Israelle made it to where I didn't have to worry at all about setting much up at the venue. Thanks for the great experience Israelle!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Leah · Married on 10/07/2017

Israelle was so wonderful to work with throughout the planning process. We picked our venue based upon the criteria that we wanted an outdoor ceremony, as well as a reception venue on site. My now-husband and I looked at several local vendors, and ended up putting a deposit down sight unseen on this venue. We were still living out of state at the time we started planning, so my mom went out and took a tour. After hearing her gush about everything the venue had to offer, and several blurry photos we booked it over a year out.

I would highly recommend A Creekside Affair for anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor setting. There are several options for where to have the ceremony, and all are wonderful. My husband and I chose to have our ceremony on the beach front, so there was the pond in the background behind us. The venue has a playground on site for the kids, and we had a few adult guests who had a blast there too!

Sent on 10/28/2017

casey · Married on 09/30/2017

This place was amazing good service great landscape.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Adrienne · Married on 09/01/2017

Israelle (manager) was great to work with! She is very responsive with all emails and questions I had. Having tables and chairs available at the venue was AMAZING. It really cuts down on costs. Having separate chairs for the ceremony and reception was especially amazing. There is no need to move chairs from place to place. When we got there in the morning our tables and chairs were already set up for us the way we asked, and they were folded up and moved for us when the wedding was over as well. The reception room has very pretty string lighting! For our reception, we turned off the overhead lighting, closed the garage doors, and only used the string lighting. It was beautiful! The brides and grooms suites were a huge help! It gave us all a comfortable place to get ready and hang out before the wedding. There is a restroom available indoors and outdoors as well! I am so glad we chose A Creekside Affair! I would absolutely recommend it to any future brides :) I will be posting photos as soon as I get them back from our photographer! (KJ Photography)

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jeanette · Married on 06/10/2017

I loved the idea of getting married on an ‘island’ I fell in love with the venue the first time I toured it. I felt like this was a hidden gem and I recieved serveal complaments.

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

oh my gosh i don't even know where to begin!
    Israelle was so amazing, very quick responses, always!! Extremely accommodating!
    She treated us like family friends and that meant so much to us.
    We went out the night before the wedding for our rehearsal and we saw a few things we wanted to change and when we showed up 8 am the next morning it was done!
    I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for Austin & I also including our wedding party.
    The Venue its self is just breath taking!! Surrounded by incredible country setting. Everyone of our guest commented on how stunning the Venue was.
    If you are looking for a Venue that includes everything you need to book A Creekside Affair!
    Israelle- thank you so much for making our special day run without a hitch! I could not have pictured a more spectacular day!! xoxoxo
    Amanda & Austin Sptizler < 3

Sent on 09/13/2016

Matson · Married on 08/27/2016

Creekside Affair was the best choice we could have made for our venue. The service was outstanding and the landscape was magnificent. You can get everything at one place which made planning so much easier. I would recommend this place to everyone. An all around great place.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Kirsten · Married on 08/13/2016

Israelle is so amazing to work with; she makes sure your special day runs smoothly and perfectly. The venue is gorgeous with lots of space for a ceremony, dinner, and dancing. The grounds are all kept up and looking beautiful. My husband and I recommend this venue completely.

Sent on 08/31/2016

AMBER · Married on 05/14/2016

Wonderful place to get married at!

Sent on 05/20/2016

paige · Married on 10/10/2015

Very beautiful venue, everyone commented to me how nice,relaxed & comfortable my wedding was. Very professional service as well!! Made my special day even more special!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Tasha · Married on 09/25/2015

Israelle was wonderful and everyone loved the venue! We had such an amazing time and Israelle was so helpful with everything along the way.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/22/2015

This is the perfect venue for an outdoor ceremony and reception! Such a beautiful setting! And everything was perfectly arranged for us (tables, chairs, etc). This venue allows for privacy and plenty of space for everyone. There is even a play area for children. Our guests commented on what a beautiful setting it was. Thank you to A Creekside Affair for a perfect evening!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/18/2015

I loved having my wedding at Creek side Affair, it is beautiful and romantic. Working with the staff was so easy.

Sent on 12/20/2015

A Creekside Affair was a gorgeous outdoor venue that was exactly what we hoped for for our wedding. The bridal suite and landscaping helped make this a perfect day. The manager, Israelle, was pleasant, helpful, and she definitely made it a special day for us. We highly recommend A Creekside Affair to anyone looking for an outside venue.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2015

A Creekside Affair was the PERFECT venue for our PERFECT day!! It is such a beautiful venue, the island sealed the deal for us! Israelle worked right along side the entire time and was so easy to work with! The venue is so well taken care of, you won't be disappointed! Israelle and her team were also available all day the day of the event to make sure it went off without a hitch! I could go on for days about everything A Creekside Affair did for us to make our day so special, but just know you can't go wrong with this venue!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Carrie · Married on 06/12/2015

Israelle was so great to work with and always available to answer questions when I called. She was very accommodating and helpful. When the bartender we were going to use flaked on us, Israelle recommended a vendor she'd worked with before and he ended up being a perfect fit. The price of the venue was just right for our budget and included the tables, chairs and table cloths. The air-conditioned bridal suite was refreshing. So many of my guests commented on what a beautiful venue it was but that they had no idea it was out there. I plan to remedy that and tell everyone about this place! I recommend A Creekside Affair whole-heartedly for any outdoor event!

Sent on 06/17/2015
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/30/2015

I fell in love with this venue when I first saw it for my wedding I was planning! The playground and the beauty of the venue is what sold me. It is a drive for some but well worth it. Very good price for all of the amenities you get. Our wedding was amazing and went so well. The owner was more than happy to meet me when convenient as well as answer any questions I had.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Dani · Married on 08/09/2014

A creekside affair was the perfect wedding venue. The setting is absolutely gorgeous and is always being improved. The owner was always willing to let us come out for wedding planning. The venue also provided lots of items at no extra charge, including: tables, chairs, lighting, arbors and more!!! On our big day Israelle, the owner, helped with setting up tables and chairs and was readily available all day long. The bridal suite was amazing!!! Me and all my bridesmaids were able to get ready and have plenty of room to pamper an relax. I really believe I could not have my wedding at a more perfect place!

Sent on 12/18/2014

A Creekside Affair's reply:

Thank you so much Dani! It was an honor to be part of you and Matt's big day. I enjoyed working with you guys and getting to know your family and friends! - Israelle

A Creekside Affair is a beautiful venue for any occasion. Take advantage of the gorgeous sites around you to snap some lovely pictures of the bride and groom. Or enjoy watching the sun go down while you have your first dance. A Creekside Affair offers more than a beautiful scenery but tables, chairs, tablecloths, outdoor pavilions, etc. A Creekside Affair is a perfect venue for a perfect wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2016

3.5
      3.0

The only thing I was upset about was the table cloths not being done before 1 pm. We did not have time to set out our center pieces. My husband got there at 3 pm and randomly had someone's guest place the center pieces out. This should have been done in the am when we arrived. Other than that everything at this venue was amazing and would recommend it to all couple getting married. They did a wonderful job. All guests were super happy and loved the venue as well.

Sent on 09/22/2015

A Creekside Affair's reply:

Thank you for the constructive criticism, we will definitely take that into account with our future weddings. I'm glad you and your guests had a positive experience at A Creekside Affair other than that. Thank you for choosing A Creekside Affair!