A Complete Vision Event Planning Reviews

A Complete Vision Event Planning 5
A Complete Vision Event Planning 6
A Complete Vision Event Planning 7

Erika · Married on 04/27/2019

Made our wedding dreams come true!

We hired Tiffany to be our wedding coordinator, and WOW! She went above and beyond our expectations! We could not have found a better coordinator, hiring her was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. From the start, she demonstrated wonderful organization skills and great professionalism. Her calm demeanor made us feel at ease and helped immensely with the stress of preparing for a wedding. She provided us with many excellent recommendations for vendors, including our DJ who has also been fantastic. She stayed in constant communication with us and made us feel like we were being taken care of every step of the way. On the day of the wedding, she kept things running smoothly and was quick to help with any requests we had. She was always on top of things. Words could not express just how thankful we are for all that she did for us! We loved working with her and would gladly recommend her to anyone else looking for a great wedding coordinator.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Christine

Christine Chang · Married on 04/20/2019

Above and beyond!

We hired Tiffany to be our day of coordinator but it was apparent that’d we’d use her help way far in advance! She helped us manage deadlines and remember details we hadn’t even discussed without her expertise. The day was smooth and my husband were able to enjoy every second without a sweat.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Nichole Deol · Married on 01/27/2019

Tiffany Is a diamond in the rough...

We were given a Complete Visions event planning from a friend and fellow coworker of mine. I am an event planner for a high school so I thought I would be able to handle planning myself. Well since our big gala was around the corner we thought that we would look into getting coordinating services since our wedding venue required it. Upon meeting Tiffany, she was a delight from the start and eased all my worries. Since I felt so comfortable with her from the beginnging we needed up doing her largest package which was still a steal price wise and she her value of work. She was always on time and helped with all of the ceremony and reception details. She read through every contract and made sure to keep in contact with all of our vendors. Even our wedding photographer who has been in the game for awhile said how on top of it Tiffany was with sending her the day of timeline. Tiffany works with any price point and feels more like a friend than a coordinator. She will attend every meeting and even help with the details to make sure the look of your wedding is what you envisioned. She ended up tying 160 velvet ribbons around our linen napkins two days before the wedding. Our wedding day went so smoothly it was almost errie. I highly recommend Tiffany as a coordinator but really she’s far more than that. She far exceeded any of our expectations and if I could hire her again I would in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/25/2019
    A Complete Vision Event Planning 8
    A Complete Vision Event Planning 9
    A Complete Vision Event Planning 10
    A Complete Vision Event Planning 11
    A Complete Vision Event Planning 12

paula · Married on 10/21/2018

Couldn't have done it without Tiffany!

Due to our tight budget, we didn't consider hiring a wedding planner. However, two weeks before the wedding I realized I needed a lot more help tying things together so I broke down and searched for a "day of" coordinator. Admittedly, I hired Tiffany mostly because the price was right. I quickly realized hiring her was the best thing, next to meeting my fiancee , that could've happened to me! Right after our first phone conversation she immediately went to action. She drew up the timeline, offered suggestions, contacted all my vendors and offered to help shop for last minute items. She was always available and made me feel confident that everything was going to fall into place. Tiffany is sharp, friendly, efficient , reliable and hard working. I highly recommend her and wish I contacted her much earlier in the process! Thanks Tiffany!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    A Complete Vision Event Planning 13

Andy · Married on 04/22/2018

Two words: Hire her! Tiffany was amazing. She was so organized and so calm. I don’t know how she does it! What I do know is that she orchestrated one of the best weddings I’ve ever been to. From the guests to the bridal party to the vendors... we were ALL blessed to have Tiffany at our service! Get her before she books up.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Katie · Married on 04/22/2018

Tiffany was a tremendous help! Literally could not have had the wedding of our dreams without her! I live out of state from where our wedding took place so I wasn't able to do much planning in person. That was not a problem all, thanks to Tiffany! She had awesome recommendations for finding our venue and other vendors; and also organized everything with them so I didn't have to worry about it, aside from signing a contract and corresponding with them about what we wanted specifically (ex, photo shot lists, song lists for the DJ, menu, etc.). At the same time, she was an amazing listener and was open to hearing what we were looking for. She did her very best to make sure we got everything we wanted and stay within our budget. She worked incredibly hard and was extremely organized, making sure we stayed on track with what we needed to do and creating timelines and documents to make the planning on our end as simple as possible. Our day could not have been more perfect! She ensured everything stayed on schedule and took care of all the details so that we were able to thoroughly enjoy and make the most of our wedding day. Overall, if you are looking for an event coordinator, look no further because Tiffany will pour her heart into making sure you have the perfect day!

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/22/2018

I work full time. So when my daughter, who lives out of state, announced her engagement we were thrilled. But I was a little scared of the planning process. Tiffany stepped in and was seriously Heaven sent! She worked with me to find the perfect venue for my daughter. She had several really great recommendations for DJ, caterer, and a great make up artist. All were very professional and within our budget. She set up all the meetings and accompanied me when I needed her to. She kept us on our timeline and reminded me when payments were due to our vendors. At the wedding rehearsal she was calm and kept everything concise while still making sure that we all knew what we were supposed to do. On the day of the wedding she brought along her assistants. They had everything under control so that I was able to enjoy the day with my family! I cannot recommend her enough. She is professional, organized, responsive and has a very calming personality that puts you at ease. She is truly a gem!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Ray · Married on 06/23/2018

My now wife and I decided to plan our own wedding we picked the colors and bought each table cloth hired own dj and purchased every flower we decided we would have all this help and pay each person a certain amount based on what they did after 9 months of planning our wedding and getting to the close we stumbled and was at a lost. We found our self not really to sure on timing and coordination a lot goes in to timing and coordination a lot my wife and I did not prepare for or even know about but ...... Tiffany Duncan’s professional help and insight broke the ice she was like working with water smooth easy to understand and flexible a very enjoyable outcome her compassion and kindness will never be forgotten Tiffany is by far Our #1 planner for life you absolutely can go wrong when choosing any other planner besides Tiffany so do not risk it you only get one day !! For the rest of your life see the photos bellow. Also don’t try and do what we did but everything make everything prepare everything like all the entrees and deserts and center prices etc. it was way to difficult as of writing this I am still in recovery. But it was and always will be a memorable experience .. Tiffany knows exactly what to do and how it all should be done ver professional once again I dress don’t do what my wife and I did and solo it. You need Tiffany !!

God bless. You all and good luck in your marriages and thank you Tiffany for making this such a wonderful experience your a god send !!

Sent on 06/30/2018