A Chef's Touch Catering Service Reviews

101 | Cocoa, FL

101 Reviews for A Chef's Touch Catering Service

101 A Chef's Touch Catering Service Reviews

Kara · Married on 07/07/2018

Chef Robin and her team were incredible!! They went above and beyond and everything was perfect! All my guests raved about how delicious the food was and she donated the leftovers to a local VA charity for the homeless. I highly recommend Robin and am so thankful she catered our wedding!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/08/2018

Robin was absolutely amazing to work with. She is very professional and her food is not only amazing, but is at a great price point as well. Robin is very responsive to phone calls and emails, and will address any concerns that you may have.

Patty · Married on 02/24/2018

Absolutely wonderful service, food and professionalism. Everyone talked about how good the food was! Robin responded to every email, phone call & concern we had and put us at ease. It was great, thank you!

andrea · Married on 02/17/2018

Choosing a caterer to handle your daughter's wedding is a very important decision. Choosing A Chef's Touch was one of the best decisions I made as the mother of the bride. Everything was top-notch and I would definitely use Robin and her crew again.

arselia · Married on 01/20/2018

Robin and A Chef's Touch and all the staff delivered such an amazing experience to our wedding! They were very professional and experienced and really handled every aspect of service from the bartender to the food. We didn't have to worry about a thing during our special day and made it so much easier on us. The food was absolutely delicious and everyone is still raving about how good it was three days later! The macaroni and cheese is to die for! A Chef's Tough is Highly recommended ! Thank you so Much Robin!

Mindy · Married on 11/25/2017

Robin was AMAZING. She has a strong leader personality which is exactly what you need in a caterer to run the show. The food was fantastic. I usually stray away from catered food in large quantities but didn't have much of a choice with a 200 person wedding. Luckily, I found Robin online. Her food was fantastic. I got so many compliments from my guests about the food and was so happy to eat it again once we got to our hotel room for the night! She let us be creative with our menu and was open to making just about anything! She even went above & beyond and had the appetizers we were serving during cocktail hour delivered to us & our wedding party while we were taking photos so that we didn't miss out on the food. I would definitely use Robin again for another event. The place settings that she set up looked amazing and classy. The work she did was incomparable.

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

A Chef's Touch was DELICIOUS! Robin and her team met our every need and the guests raved about the food! High quality food and service!

Brigid · Married on 09/23/2017

Robin went well above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was everything we dreamed that it would be. Her staff was polite and VERY attentive, but most importantly, EVERYONE loved her food!. She provided everything at a very affordable price. I will ABSOLUTELY be using her services again!

Anastasia · Married on 07/01/2017

Robin was an absolute Godsend to us during the entire wedding planning process. Not only does she have a lot of knowledge about other vendors (fantastic references btw), but she was so accommodating and so kind. She worked with our budget and made sure there was PLENTY of food for our guests to not only get seconds, but there was plenty left over to last us throughout our entire honeymoon! It was delicious, affordable, and an absolute pleasure to work with her. I would refer her company to ANYONE.

Kristine · Married on 06/17/2017

Very happy with the catering from A Chef's Touch catering! Wedding food is usually a hit or miss and with my husband and I having a love for food, it was important for it to be a hit. The tasting was fantastic which lead us to book with them. On the day of our wedding, they arrived to the venue early to set up and when it came time to eat, everything was hot and delicious! Nobody left hungry or unhappy with the food. Chef Turbo was great to communicate with and we were happy to have met him. We highly recommend this company to all of our family and friends.

• Nikki

Nikki · Married on 05/06/2017

Robin and her team were very friendly and kind from the start. We had a lot of compliments on our bartender from our guests. Food tasted great and she even folded my napkins in a unique and special way. Thank Robin

Alexander · Married on 04/22/2017

Chef Robin and her team did an amazing job at our wedding. The food was wonderful and her staff was both friendly and professional. I highly recommend them for any event and can't say enough positive things about our experience with them. Our guests raved about the food and they truly helped to make our big day a success.

Jen · Married on 04/17/2017

Very easy to work with and terrific food! Will definitely use again!

Ann · Married on 03/11/2017

Robin & staff were wonderful! The food was excellent, and everything went so smoothly because of their professionalism. I can't say enough about how helpful Robin was. It made it a perfect day!

Savannah · Married on 03/04/2017

Chef Robin is absolutely amazing! People are STILL talking about our food. The staff was great. Food was great. Price was GREAT! Would definitely hire again for any future events!

Michelle · Married on 02/19/2017

We want to first start off with thanking you so much for creating such amazing food!! You were always so easy to talk with and really helped us plan our food to fit us! You and your team were so amazing. We still get compliments about the food from our family and friends. We also had your bar tender which made the night so much fun!

amanda · Married on 02/11/2017

Seriously there aren't enough words to describe how incredible the food is that Robin creates. Everything was absolutely phenomenal and Robin is just as incredible. She is exceptional to deal with very fun-loving and very accommodating. Thank you Robin for making our day special.

Jessica · Married on 02/04/2017

Chef Robin and A Chef's Touch Catering Service were the very best catering service we could have hoped for for our February 4th wedding. Chef Robin was extremely helpful, kind, and flexible throughout the entire process of booking and planning the menu and details of our day. The staff was professional and attentive. The food was incredibly delicious. We received a number of compliments regarding the food and staff, even days after the wedding. Chef Robin and her staff took care of every detail regarding the food, cake serving, and busing/cleaning. We honestly couldn't have picked a more perfect catering team.

jessica · Married on 02/04/2017

Chef Robin and her staff were absolutely amazing. They were professional and kind. They maintained the space the entire night with busing tables and cleaning the kitchen. They served our champagne and cut our cake. The food was incredible and we received a number of compliments from our guests several days after the wedding.

Kori · Married on 01/14/2017

Chef Robin at A Chef's Touch is the total package! She is organized and can cook an AMAZING array of foods! You definitely get wayyyyyy more than you pay for; her food, professionalism, and presentation are more in line with much much more expensive caterers! We honestly did not have to worry about a thing with her. She showed up early, set up, served and cleaned up without missing a beat! We had a separate bar tending company provide bartenders and when they got backed up, Robin and her staff jumped right in to assist! Way above and beyond!

Jourdan · Married on 12/19/2016

Chef Robin is amazing! Her food is absolutely delicious. She makes everything taste good, even if it's not something I would normally eat. She catered my husband and I's wedding in December, and I'm so happy that we chose her. Her prices are very reasonable, and the food she makes is well worth your money. Everything was presented beautifully, and she is willing to work with whatever kind of presentation you want- whether it's a buffet, a served meal, food stations, etc. Not only that, but she is so fun and relatable, and very easy to work with. We received SO many compliments on our dinner! She also had appetizers, a full meal, and cake boxed for my husband and I to be sent to our hotel with us the night of our wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in the Central Florida area!

Victoria · Married on 11/19/2016

Chef Robin and her staff were amazing. Our wedding was rescheduled at the very last minute odue to Hurricane Matthew and she was right there for us. The food and service was A++ and we definitely recommend her! Thanks Chef Robin and team for an amazing day.

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

What a blessing and an honor to have Chef Robin cater our wedding! First of all her food is amazing, I had guests asking me for her information for future events, and still am receiving compliments on the food. Our wedding was Greek, and she made a special menu to accommodate our theme :). Our wedding had extenuating circumstances, it was the weekend of Hurricane Matthew, where Chef Robin is located was hit pretty bad. She was a super star vendor!!!!! She literally was in touch with me every step of the way, I was so worried about our wedding, and she let me know throughout the week that we would make it happen no matter what. She really is a dedicated, amazing person. I would recommend her services a million times over, we loved A Chef's Touch!

Brianne · Married on 10/01/2016

Chef Robin was amazing! We have gotten so many compliments from guests about how much they loved the food, especially the mac and cheese! My husband is a picky eater and Chef Robin was so great at making sure his plate was perfect when we sat down! The set-up was amazing and her staff was so professional. At the end of the night she had food and cake packed for us to take back to the hotel for a late night snack! She also provided our bartender who was fantastic and so professional! Thank you so much Chef Robin!