A Charleston Beach Wedding Reviews

A Charleston Beach Wedding 7
  • Shelby

Shelby Ring · Married on 11/03/2018

Hire Them Now!

A Charleston Beach Wedding is hands down one of the best planning and coordinating companies in the area. As a videographer who has been a part of numerous Charleston Beach Weddings, I can tell you they offer a seamless, perfect, one-stop-shop service tailored EXACTLY to the couple's wants! Hire them now-- it's one of the best things you'll do for your big day!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    A Charleston Beach Wedding 17
    A Charleston Beach Wedding 18
    A Charleston Beach Wedding 19

LATOYA · Married on 07/29/2018

We were very blessed with our destination wedding. Kate was always professional and made our guests feel very welcomed. It was comforting to know we were in good hands and could count on them. The cellist, photographer and decorations were wonderfully arranged. We are so thankful for them for making our day special and unforgettable!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    A Charleston Beach Wedding 20

Caroline · Married on 05/19/2018

Cannot day enough great things about A Charleston Beach Wedding. They did an amazing job! I wouldn’t have changed a thing! Our photos and video were ready so quickly and this group of people was incredible to work with. Definitely recommend using this company for anyone doing a beach wedding! We had such a great experience!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Dennis · Married on 05/06/2018

Kate was great to work with.
    First I met her as a photographer I was blown away on how amazing and professional she was. Kate spent with me a lot of time and clarified all the details. After getting all the information, everything was simply perfect. She is very organized and kept me and other people on our time line as much as possible. With her help everyone could relax and do their best work, that’s one of the reason why the photographs from the event turned out to be fantastic!
    She is also very kind, pleasant, and so easy to work with. I was pleasantly surprised by her sense of humor and at the same time by a serious approach to work! Kate made this wedding day fun, enjoyable, and memorable! She perfectly knows and understands her business.
    I am looking forward to working with you again!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/30/2018

It is so hard to write a review for Kate because I cannot put together the right words to express how amazing she is. I had the most wonderful experience with her! Its not often you come across a person who truly takes pride in and enjoys their profession, but with Kate it shows. She was the perfect match for us. I spent a lot of time going back and fourth with my ideas and she was right there with me helping me and guiding me. She was extremely patient, caring, kind and flexible. She was the calming presence that I needed during such a hectic time. Our wedding ceremony was personalized to fit exactly what we wanted. I do not think I could have had such a beautiful ceremony without her. Thank you so much Kate- it was a pleasure working with you!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Agata · Married on 10/07/2017

Charleston Beach Wedding and Kate who was our officiant and wedding planner, help us to create a beautiful , small, relaxed wedding at the Folly Beach. We’ve only decided to go for the Beautiful Seaside Ceremony with the photographer. My daughter was playing ukalele and we had our own arch . What I like about the Charleston Beach Wedding was the flexibility, personal approach, great service and brilient communication. Thank you for the great day and you surely checked all the boxes. All the best with the future events !!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Arina · Married on 05/20/2017

Our wedding experience with Charleston Beach Wedding was great! The planning process on our end was very easy and painless, which is exactly what we were looking for since both of us are very busy and live in DC. The ceremony location on the beach was great, not crowded at all given that it was a Saturday in May. The set-up and decorations for the ceremony were beautiful. The photographer was really nice and attentive. It was a pleasure to work with them and we can't wait to see our pictures and video. I would highly recommend this service to anyone who is considering!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/29/2017

Kate and A Charleston Beach Wedding made our day special. Everything was exactly as Kate said it would be and went off without a hitch. Thank you!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/08/2017

We absolutely loved A Charleston Beach Wedding! Kate and her team took very good care of us, helped set everything up, helped with our processional and brought it all together for us. Communication was easy and efficient.

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/30/2016

We had a great experience with A Charleston Beach Wedding. Since we were travelling from the Midwest and not terribly familiar with the area, the resources that Kate and the team provided were super helpful. Kate was always responsive in all of our communications prior to the big day. And on our wedding day, our wedding coordinator, Molly, was very helpful and kept things running smoothly. Our officiant, Craig, did a wonderful job despite strong winds and impending storms! Our photographer, Cori, was very professional and up-beat and kept things moving along to get in all the pictures we wanted before the rain came through. We cannot wait to see all of the pictures! We were very pleased with all of the services provided.

Sent on 07/06/2016

My husband and I decided in late spring to renew our vows on Folly Beach during our family vacation. Kate was very accommodating even though we gave her very short notice. The service was beautiful and the photographer, Cory, was very easy to work with. Thank you for such wonderful memories!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

A Charleston Beach wedding was absolutely wonderful! Kate was absolutely amazing! She answered any questions I had (and I had a lot of questions) and always answered them in a timely manner! I was worried about rain the day of the wedding and she endured all my stressful phone calls and emails and made me feel a ton better! The wedding day was absolutely perfect and everyone from A Charleston Beach wedding made it stress free! We were their last wedding of the day and even though I know they had to be tired Kate and everyone else had a smile on their face and were so friendly! Cori was an awesome photographer and my pictures turned out better than I could ever imagine! She was absolutely wonderful and so friendly! I highly recommended them for a stress free wonderful beach wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Stefanie · Married on 03/19/2016

I have absolutely loved working with A Charleston Beach Wedding. Kate was our wedding planner and did an amazing job with coordinating and setting up for the wedding. She had a backup plan because we were expecting rain the day of the wedding but thankfully did not need it. A couple of our guests got stuck in traffic so they were about 15 minutes late and everyone was very understanding! I would recommend them to anyone that wants to plan a dream beach wedding!!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Liz · Married on 06/02/2015

Rachel was a delight to work with. We had a destination wedding in Isles of Palms, south Carolina and with her help and talent we had a lovely, magical and worry free ceremony. Her many ideas and suggestions were very helpful to us. The original location was miles away and logistically would have been a nightmare.Thank you for that one.The bakery was excellent. I hired my own photographer and the two coordinated like they always been friends. Rachel is thoughtful and clever and will make your wedding as special as mine. A Charleston Beach Wedding Company should be your only choice. Thank you Rachel, Liz Edwards(Mrs McHugh).

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jenny · Married on 04/04/2015

My wedding ceremony was everything I had hoped that it would be. As fate would have it, we ended up being married at a different location than was originally planned; but it was perfect and made for the most beautiful pictures.
    Mary Ann and Tara were absolutely awesome to work with and helped make my day flawless. We did all of our communicating via email which made planning much easier for me.
    My dream has always been to be married on Folly Beach, as I have been vacationing there since I was a child each summer. Thank you for helping my dream come true. My husband and I will have very happy memories of our wedding day on Folly Beach.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Excellent service and quality. I definatly made a good choice selecting A Charleston Beach Wedding to perform our ceremony. They are highly recommended for a hassle free, stress free wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Steven · Married on 10/11/2014

If you are a do-it-yourselfer this service is perfect for you. Tara offers a simple to follow step by step guide for getting married in Charleston. She lines up the photographer, the officiant and the musician and you do the rest. Her guide provides all the websites you need for flowers, cakes, hotels and catering. If you are getting married in Charleston her service is a must.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Levi · Married on 10/10/2014

VeryGreat To Work With. WeHad A Wonderful Day.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Our wedding weekend was absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much to A Charleston Beach Wedding! Tara made it very easy for us to plan our beach wedding ceremony location, she gave us great tips on local restaurants, florists, car services, and options for places to stay. I had many questions and she was very responsive and helpful with her answers. She picked a beautiful private spot on the beach for our ceremony and helped me to decide on a time that would work just right with the setting sun. I would highly recommend A Charleston Beach Wedding. They are very diverse for the very simple wedding with only a few guests to large destination weddings with loads of guests. Even though we never met, I feel like we did. That is how personable she was both via email and on the phone. The officiant and photographer were very professional and personable at the same time. I truly felt that they were part of the experience and were as happy for us as our family members were. Everything was stress free and easy, the way it should be! If you are questioning whether they are right for you...don't...they are!

Sent on 01/26/2015

We had the perfect beach wedding! Everything was beautiful , simple, and perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2014

A Charleston Beach wedding made planning a wedding from a different state very easy! They had a quick response time to our questions and made everything easy. They were helpful with the information packet they sent and great at suggesting other vendors. They were very flexible in helping us achieve the type of wedding we wanted. Great company for planning a well put together beach wedding!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

mary ann and tara at charleston beach wedding .com are wonderful to work with - they got right back to us by email with answers to all of our questions and they were there the day of the wedding on time and ready to assist. It was a breeze - and very reasonably priced. It was perfect!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Fantastic experience!

Tara and Mary Ann were extremely helpful and were always available to help us with any questions we had. They went the extra mile and made our daughter's wedding just as perfect as we had hoped it would be!

Photographs and video are great and it's awesome that the photographs are sent on cd which allows us to reproduce them as we please.

Very reasonably priced.

Highly recommend the services of A Charleston Beach Wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Valori · Married on 09/28/2013

Mary Ann and A Charleston Beach Wedding did a fantastic job with my wedding. Everyone was extremely flexible and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 10/11/2013