A Chair Affair Reviews

538 | Orlando, FL

538 Reviews for A Chair Affair

Kaylee · Married on 04/14/2018

Very responsible and flexible as I changed my order. They were always available to answer questions and very helpful throughout the process.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Veronica · Married on 04/14/2018

We rented chargers through A Chair Affair and they were absolutely beautiful! They pulled together our tablescapes and completed our look. I definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Alexandra · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing service and such great pricing. I was a little skeptical getting someone from Orlando to come all the way to Naples but there was no need for it. The chairs, chargers, and flatware not only were stunning and arrived on time but you can not beat the price or service. They were easy to communicate and gave us so many choices you will not be disappointed with a chair affair!!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Alli · Married on 04/14/2018

I had an excellent experience with A Chair Affair throughout the entire wedding process. Carly was very responsive to me, they were very flexible when I thought I may want to change the color of the chairs, and they were very quick with a small refund when I didn't spend as much as I put down. Overall, it was a stellar experience with this company. I would recommend them hands down!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Marie · Married on 04/13/2018

They were able to provide us the chairs we needed at an affordable price. We spoke with Jourdan and we were nervous that we wouldn’t get the additional chairs because the wedding was a month away. But Jourdan was phenomenal and helped us out. They were delivered on time to our venue! Thank you so much

Sent on 04/17/2018

Angelina · Married on 04/07/2018

A Chair Affair helped me with a last minute order. They were so helpful and so flexible with arranging pick up and drop off! I love this company. I was so happy to work with them!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2018

We decided to use chiavari chairs at the last minute for our Good Friday wedding. A Chair Affair was so flexible and accommodated our request even though the event was only a week away. They were absolutely beautiful. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Erinn · Married on 03/24/2018

They were amazing! Everything looked beautiful for my wedding

Sent on 05/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Cheryl and her team. Cheryl was very flexible and accommodating to my requests and help accomplish my "vision" for the wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Perry · Married on 03/17/2018

Our experience with A Chair Affair was great. They were professional and the overall look with the chairs we chose, was amazing!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Amy · Married on 03/15/2018

They delivered everything on time and were very professional. When I had to make adjustments to my contract, they updated it immediately and sent over a revised contract. I used them for my wooden tables and chargers.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Morgan · Married on 02/28/2018

We decided last minute to change up the chairs and add a hedge wall to our wedding and The Chair Affair was easy and willing to help. They have great products that help your wedding day vision come to life!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Barbara · Married on 02/17/2018

Excellent service from chair affair!! They were prompt with the time they arrived and set up went so smoothly. The quality of their chairs & linens were very good and helped to make our daughters wedding so beautiful; our daughter, new son in law as well as my husband and I were very pleased!! We would definitely use Chair Affair agin if he need arises!!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Morgan · Married on 02/16/2018

Easy to work with and great quality!!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2018

The Chair Affair did a great job throughout the process, they always responded quickly to any emails i sent and my wedding looked absolutely perfect with the gold Chiavari chairs.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/02/2018

A Chair Affair was wonderful to work with! We rented farm tables and french country chairs that completely transformed our wedding into something Pinterest perfect.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2018

A Chair Affair was amazing for our wedding! The rentals were all exactly what we wanted, delivered efficiently, and looked beautiful! I worked with Jami who was wonderful through the whole process and made sure we got exactly what we needed. Would definitely use them again for an event if I had the chance!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Cybelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Amazing friendly staff and great products!! Highly recommend for your event!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Alexa · Married on 12/29/2017

A Chair Affair was the most recommended furniture rental service to us when we were planning our wedding. Everyone just loved the team at ACA and so did we! They seemed to have everything we needed!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Morgan · Married on 12/15/2017

I used A Chair Affair for my wedding and they were outstanding. Such sweet individuals who made my day more special than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Deborah · Married on 12/03/2017

It was a pleasure coordinating with them for my wedding. Highly recommended using them.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Nataly · Married on 12/02/2017

I fell in love with the white French country chairs and their chameleon white tables. When I walked inside our venue and saw the chairs and tables I was floored with how beautiful everything looked.
    We also ordered gold Belmont chargers and blue goblets from them. Jourdan at A Chair Affair helped us during our first meeting and was in contact with our wedding planner the weeks prior to the wedding. I am very please that everything went smoothly the day of the wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Stefanie · Married on 12/02/2017

They were great! The chairs were perfect for our big day and we couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Deena · Married on 11/17/2017

Jourdan was so helpful picking our items for our garden wedding! I was in LOVE with all the vintage furniture we used a number of pieces but my favorite was a beautiful purple chair "Margie Chair" in honor to my Mother, at ceremony. It was was beautiful, and stood out in all our pictures. Jourdan & I toured the warehouse (both warehouse's :)), she helped me think outside the box for cookie displays, cake stand, tables, and white washed chiavari chairs. I will be forever grateful for Ann and her team at Chair Affair for making my day come together, and styled so perfectly! A+++++++ Service!

Sent on 01/18/2018
  • W

Wes · Married on 11/11/2017

AMAZING! So easy to work with. They responded to my questions so quickly and were so helpful! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/16/2017