A Chair Affair Reviews

A Chair Affair 5
A Chair Affair 6
A Chair Affair 7

Perry · Married on 03/17/2018

Our experience with A Chair Affair was great. They were professional and the overall look with the chairs we chose, was amazing!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Amy · Married on 03/15/2018

They delivered everything on time and were very professional. When I had to make adjustments to my contract, they updated it immediately and sent over a revised contract. I used them for my wooden tables and chargers.

Sent on 03/27/2018
    A Chair Affair 8
    A Chair Affair 9

Morgan · Married on 02/28/2018

We decided last minute to change up the chairs and add a hedge wall to our wedding and The Chair Affair was easy and willing to help. They have great products that help your wedding day vision come to life!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Barbara · Married on 02/17/2018

Excellent service from chair affair!! They were prompt with the time they arrived and set up went so smoothly. The quality of their chairs & linens were very good and helped to make our daughters wedding so beautiful; our daughter, new son in law as well as my husband and I were very pleased!! We would definitely use Chair Affair agin if he need arises!!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Morgan · Married on 02/16/2018

Easy to work with and great quality!!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2018

The Chair Affair did a great job throughout the process, they always responded quickly to any emails i sent and my wedding looked absolutely perfect with the gold Chiavari chairs.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/02/2018

A Chair Affair was wonderful to work with! We rented farm tables and french country chairs that completely transformed our wedding into something Pinterest perfect.

Sent on 02/22/2018
    A Chair Affair 10
    A Chair Affair 11
    A Chair Affair 12
    A Chair Affair 13

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2018

A Chair Affair was amazing for our wedding! The rentals were all exactly what we wanted, delivered efficiently, and looked beautiful! I worked with Jami who was wonderful through the whole process and made sure we got exactly what we needed. Would definitely use them again for an event if I had the chance!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Cybelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Amazing friendly staff and great products!! Highly recommend for your event!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Alexa · Married on 12/29/2017

A Chair Affair was the most recommended furniture rental service to us when we were planning our wedding. Everyone just loved the team at ACA and so did we! They seemed to have everything we needed!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    A Chair Affair 14

Morgan · Married on 12/15/2017

I used A Chair Affair for my wedding and they were outstanding. Such sweet individuals who made my day more special than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Deborah · Married on 12/03/2017

It was a pleasure coordinating with them for my wedding. Highly recommended using them.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Nataly · Married on 12/02/2017

I fell in love with the white French country chairs and their chameleon white tables. When I walked inside our venue and saw the chairs and tables I was floored with how beautiful everything looked.
    We also ordered gold Belmont chargers and blue goblets from them. Jourdan at A Chair Affair helped us during our first meeting and was in contact with our wedding planner the weeks prior to the wedding. I am very please that everything went smoothly the day of the wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2017
    A Chair Affair 15

Stefanie · Married on 12/02/2017

They were great! The chairs were perfect for our big day and we couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Deena · Married on 11/17/2017

Jourdan was so helpful picking our items for our garden wedding! I was in LOVE with all the vintage furniture we used a number of pieces but my favorite was a beautiful purple chair "Margie Chair" in honor to my Mother, at ceremony. It was was beautiful, and stood out in all our pictures. Jourdan & I toured the warehouse (both warehouse's :)), she helped me think outside the box for cookie displays, cake stand, tables, and white washed chiavari chairs. I will be forever grateful for Ann and her team at Chair Affair for making my day come together, and styled so perfectly! A+++++++ Service!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    A Chair Affair 22
    A Chair Affair 23
  • W

Wes · Married on 11/11/2017

AMAZING! So easy to work with. They responded to my questions so quickly and were so helpful! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • Bradick

Bradick · Married on 11/11/2017

Wonderful group of people. Helpful from begining to end. Tons and tons of options beyond just chairs. Great pricing, easy process, and great work. The set up team was in and out.

Sent on 11/23/2017

bradick · Married on 11/11/2017

Oustanding Service! in and out for delivery and pick up! Great Selection of items! Couldnt be more helpful when calling in! Thank you!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2017

I never realized how much the chairs could change the look of a venue space, until I started planning our wedding. We rented the cross back chairs and the Chameleon table for our reception area and it was the best money we spent, it really transformed the space and was exactly what we envisioned.

I planned our destination wedding from Chicago and Carly made it incredibly easy. She was so responsive and helpful. The day of, they set up and cleaned up without me having to stress or even noticing that they were there. I highly recommend using Chair Affair!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    A Chair Affair 24
    A Chair Affair 25

Casie · Married on 10/21/2017

A Chair Affair carries everything for your event! I was able to find chairs, chargers, linen, china, lighting, a dance floor, and even a tent! Their staff was extremely helpful and the setup was flawless!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Marsha · event on 10/19/2017

So I am a Wedding + Event Planner, and I had to call on our colleagues at A Chair Affair 72 hours prior to a corporate event as there was a debacle with another vendor our client previously hired. With open arms & patience, Anita with A Chair Affair handled our broken pieces with care. Anita and her colleagues made the transition smooth and headache free.

Our client {Everything But Water} was so happy with the tables and the quality of service. When the delivery guy Jordan came with the delivery, he made sure the tables were placed according to plan. He was so pleasant and hardworking as we were setting up against every possible element {except fire- thank the Lord.} It makes be proud to say that A Chair Affair is the company with empathy & loyalty.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Great experience, my wedding planner coordinated with them, and I was simply able to review and pay! Such an easy process and everything was exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2017

We rented our tables and chairs from Chair Affair and they were very helpful through the whole process. The staff is very friendly, responsive and accommodating. Our experience with them was great and the prices were awesome as well.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jonathan · Married on 08/19/2017

Fantastic service! Our chair at our sweetheart table for our wedding was absolutely perfect and everyone complimented it. Everything was seamless from the payment to the setup. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A Chair Affair for any event!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/13/2017

Working with A Chair Affair was a very enjoyable experience. Everyone was easy to work with and very responsive when it came to getting everything that was needed for my wedding!!

Sent on 08/28/2017