A Chair Affair Reviews

544 | Orlando, FL

544 Reviews for A Chair Affair

Matthew Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

A Chair Affair was awesome!

This was the easiest process and everything turned out great. We contacted A Chair Affair and in few emails were able to setup a private showing where everything we emailed about was setup for us to look at live! Everything else from there was quick, easy and convenient! When we saw the room all set up it was amazing! First class and beautiful products and presentation! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Experience!

A Chair Affair helped make our wedding perfect! We worked with their team for our wedding linens and tableware. Carly was very helpful, responsive and attentive to details. Delivery and pickup were straightforward, plus they offered a wide inventory which was well priced. Overall, my husband and I were very pleased with their service and I would highly recommend using them for any upcoming celebrations.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best rentals in orlando

This company is fantastic! They have such a variety of furniture and upgrades to meet any of your needs no matter what theme your wedding or event is! Their team is extremely accommodating. If you are considering hiring them for any of their services, do it! You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Chair Affair

As the bride, I really enjoyed working with Chair Affair. It made one of the many decisions to be made, very seamless.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2018

Easy and seamless to work with!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Dasha · Married on 09/06/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Chair Affair!
    Very professional and was able to answer any questions or concerns within minutes!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Nina · Married on 07/14/2018

Great experience

This was my favorite vendor. We rented just chairs from them but I literally had to do nothing else but put my order in. They were in and out and took care of everything. Never even saw them! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Roxanne · Married on 06/29/2018

Our cake designer did not have a cake stand available in gold, so I looked online and found A Chair Affair. Carly was so helpful and friendly and their prices were significantly less than other places I looked. The cake stand was gorgeous and helped make our cake a statement piece!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Diane · Married on 06/29/2018

Wonderful company to work with. Most reasonable prices for what we wanted after checking with multiple companies. Most companies wanted to rent fornwhat I could buy the product for. Would recommend this company for all your rental needs.

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Ashlee

Amber · Married on 06/23/2018

Our chairs literally made the whole wedding.

My fiancé Joe and I got married on 3-1-2020 at the Acre in Orlando Florida. I myself am a wedding photographer and I knew for certain that we would love working with A Chair Affair. Our venue came with white folding chairs and quite a few tables but I knew immediately that we had to have a budget for different chairs. Honestly, I loathe those white folding chairs! Our venue was all outside and we wanted it to feel whimsical, bold, and modern. Those chairs just did not cut it. We found the perfect ones with ACA. We rented these amazing acrylic ghost chairs in black. They were amazing and made such a huge difference in the aesthetic of the day. We used them for the ceremony and then moved them to the reception. We also rented 5 heaters from them at the last minute to make sure our guests were warm during dinner. They were professional and reliable. If you are looking for unique seating and rentals to complete your wedding vision I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Jordan · Married on 06/16/2018

They were so very helpful and had an amazing selection!

Sent on 06/18/2018

kathy · Married on 06/16/2018

What a great group to work with - they made everything easy for us!

Sent on 07/10/2018

MARISOL · Married on 06/06/2018

Excellence experience,all the equipment looks like new, the value was perfect! The flexibility was incredible!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Patricia · Married on 06/01/2018

Nothing but good things to say about my experience with A Chair Affair. Very easy to communicate with, their products are really lovely, everything looked perfect on the day. No hiccups or issues.

Dionna · Married on 05/27/2018

Service was prompt and customer service was great.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Kendall · Married on 05/26/2018

The Chair Affair team will drop what they are doing in a heartbeat to make sure you have everything you need and/or if anything in the order is not exactly correct (we had a little hiccup) and they fixed it SO quickly sending another crew to drop off a barrel needed. It blew me away how quick they were and handled the situation with such ease! A Chair Affair has a large range of choices for flatware, furniture, decor, etc. so you are bound to find what you want/envision for your day. I would highly recommend A Chair Affair to anyone as they are reliable, flexible, and trustworthy!

Sierra · Married on 05/26/2018

A chairaffair was amazing to work with. They are very professional and trustworthy. Their quality of products are excellent. Carly was a pleasure to work with . There prices are great as well. If we have another event a chairaffair will be the first venor that I will call . Thank you for making our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/20/2018

Our experience with Chair Affair was seamless! We did have a day-of planner so I honestly can't speak for the day of delivery and interaction with the associates. BUT! Thats probably a good thing! There were no issues, the chairs we ordered were delivered as promised. Seemed like a good deal for what we paid!

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Loved the red carpet with our old hollywood glam theme!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Bridezilla

Cagney · Married on 05/19/2018

I was able to find exactly what I was looking for from A Chair Affair. The ordering process was very easy, and communication was top notch. I would definitely use them again for future events.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Malieka · Married on 05/18/2018

Carly and A Chair Affair were a dream to work with! They have a fabulous selection of rental items and competitive prices, especially given the quality. Due to weather, we had to make changes to our order 3 days before the wedding and they were so helpful and accomodating. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

So helpful and flexible with our needs!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • I

Isabel · Married on 05/12/2018

This was for my daughter's wedding. We rented the ghost chairs, and they looked so beautiful on the beach! We were planning this wedding from out of state so it was a little stressful in other ways, but the people of A Chair Affair were so helpful and kind and it was the least stressful part of everything. The delivery team were all so friendly and patient and everything went so smoothly. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

I don't even know where to start with this amazing company, I always knew what I wanted my wedding to look like, and carly and her team brought my vision to life. I used furniture, tables, Chaviar chairs, candelabras, chargers, silverware and glassware for my wedding and everything was beautiful. I would highly recommend them for any event you may have, everyone has been such a joy to work with and I am beyond amazed at what wonderful service chair affair provided.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/28/2018

We rented our tables, chairs, and a beautiful wooden arch for our ceremony!!! They were incredibly helpful when choosing what we needed, flexible when we needed to switch our numbers a bit, and prompt during delivery and pickup. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018