A Chair Affair Reviews

A Chair Affair 6
A Chair Affair 7
  • Rose

Rose · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Great service, responded immediately whenever I had questions. Had to make adjustment to my original order and this was handled with no problems.

Sent on 12/21/2016
  • Lindy

Lindy and Patrick · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Chairs made the room!

We were on the fence about renting chairs, as our venue provided some but so happy we went with the upgrade. It really made the room look more elegant!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Allison Yates · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Stunning Chairs

Each individual we had assistance from was so pleasant and helpful. The setup crew did an awesome job and the chairs were so beautiful, they added a special touch to our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Tara Longo · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful experience!

A Chair Affair, Inc provided a nice, easy experience for this wonderfully hectic day! They are very responsive and reasonably priced! The delivery crew got there on time and worked with my coordinator to get the chairs set up to my vision!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Noemi · Married on 09/07/2019

King Weding 9/7/19

The furniture from A Chair affair was exquisite it added so much old Hollywood elegance to our outside rooftop venue as well as our inside cocktail hour space! Rebecca was excellent to communicate with, so sweet and professional. I would definitely rent from them again.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Samantha Choy · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Selection, Outstanding Service

What an amazing and easy experience. From looking up different items, receiving a quote, and booking my order. It was all made easy by the different consultants I spoke to chairs and chargers showed up on time, set up and clean up happened without any issues. I highly recommend using A Chair Affair for any occasion! They have a vast variety of items and you are bound to find what you are looking for!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Would highly recommend this company to anyone!! Our white chivary chairs made the world of a difference at our wedding! We don’t have our professional photos yet but here’s a sneak peak of how awesome they looked :)

Sent on 05/20/2019
    A Chair Affair 11

Maura · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience

I received a few quotes and Chair Affair has great response time and competitive pricing. No issues at all the day of the wedding. Everything was set up perfectly.

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Camy

Camy Challis · Married on 04/17/2019

Easy to work with and great addition

We did a last minute rental to create a top table from banquet tables and linen, they were super easy to work with and were really flexible with us to pick up and drop off to keep delivery costs down. They were so chilled which made things really great for us! Thank you!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Lindsey · Married on 04/07/2019

Definitely recommend!

A Chair Affair provided church pews and white country chairs for our wedding ceremony. The church pews and the white chairs with pink cushions were beautiful and perfectly reflected our vision for our ceremony. The delivery workers at chair affair were very professional, patient, and very nice. They delivered the chairs before our ceremony and removed the chairs after the ceremony very quickly and smoothly. They were kind and waited until the guests had completely left for cocktail hour before removing chairs. They were great! Rebecca was very kind and very understanding. The person we previously worked with changed positions without helping us develop a plan for delivery/pickup and rain, but Rebecca talked with us over the phone and help us come up with a plan for our ceremony and helped us create a backup rain plan. She was very professional and very kind through the whole process. She was great to work with and made it stress free on our wedding day. She gave us her personal phone number to contact if we had any issues. She also contacted us the day after our wedding to make sure everything went perfect. She was great to work with. I would definitely recommend A Chair Affair!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2019

Great quality rentals with a responsive, professional team!

We used A Chair Affair (ACA) for our wedding ceremony and reception and they were fabulous! Their communication from the start was timely and professional, and I thought their prices were competitive with others in the area. We rented farm chairs with pads, water goblets, champagne flutes, and white napkins, and everything was beautiful! ACA was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/30/2019

White Wooden Wedding Arch Review

Great vendor. Easy to work with, very professional. I only rented an arch from them but it was PERFECT. Much better than any others that we had looked at with other vendors. 5 stars

Sent on 04/09/2019
    A Chair Affair 12
  • Dorothy

Dorothy · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing experience everything went seemless. I would highly recommend them.

This was the easiest part of my wedding. I have to tell you that I waited to the last on this but it was amazing how I was treated. Great company, great service, great experience. Try them for yourself.

Melissa Smith · Married on 03/23/2019

Classy Wedding

The loveseats we rented were in excellent condition and were the added touch we were looking for in our daughters wedding. Thank you Chair Affair!

Caitlin · Married on 03/23/2019

Gorgeous Chairs!

While we only rented chairs from A Chair Affair, they were extremely easy to work with, prompt on our wedding day and extremely helpful in setting everything up for us. Thanks for everything! The chairs were gorgeous!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie Hughes · Married on 03/21/2019

Fabulous! Hire them and you won't be disappointed!

Absolutely fabulous in every way! :) Love Liz and A Chair Affair! :)

Sent on 03/21/2019
    A Chair Affair 13
  • User4970314 · Recently married

Chair Affair was the nicest people to work with. They were available to answer all my questions and have really nice chairs for a decent price.

They delivered and set up both my ceremony chairs and my reception tables. They were early for both drop off and pick up, and worked easily with my coordinator, which they hadn't met.

I will continue you recommend their services.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Heather Kohr · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Service

We rented chairs and chargers from A Chair Affair. They were easy to work with and provided an amazing service! Our wedding would not have been the same without them!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rita · Married on 03/15/2019

Excellent Customer Service

A Chair Affair was wonderful to work with. They responded promptly to each email and worked with me as we adjusted not only the quantity, but the style of chairs and tables. I highly recommend using A Chair Affair.

A Chair Affair 14

Casey Fisk · Married on 03/10/2019

Look no further- they are the BEST!

A Chair Affair did such a fabulous job with my wedding! Everyone was so incredibly helpful through the entire experience. They have so many great resources that they offer you that go far beyond just rentals for your event. Their knowledge of the event industry and expertise is very helpful! Their showroom is a very fun experience to go to and create a vision for your big event and they have so many options! Their staff that delivers and sets up the furniture are all efficient and super accommodating! I would rate them beyond exceptional! So impressed!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    A Chair Affair 15
    A Chair Affair 16
    A Chair Affair 17
    A Chair Affair 18
    A Chair Affair 19

Stephanie · Married on 03/09/2019

I was so happy with the Chair Affair, I am so happy that I choose this vendor. They were on time for drop off and pick up and they set up everything as planned.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Elsie · Married on 03/02/2019

Good rental company

We ordered a few things from this company to lessen the burden of bringing our own stuff the day of the wedding. All was delivered and set up on time. However, they were a tad bit late picking them up at the end of the evening, but that's my only complaint. Still, they got a large selection of items at a reasonable price. You have the option of having it delivered or you can pick it up yourself, which I thought was nice.

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Charity

Charity Garcia · Married on 03/02/2019

Professional - organized - clean

We used The Chair Affair in Lakeland FL to rent gold chairs with white seating pads for our wedding. You could tell that this company is very organized, clean and flexible. They went out of their way to provide us with great service. We really appreciate your professionalism and your ability to point us in the right direction for things that we wanted but you didn't carry! We would absolutely use A Chair Affair again! Thank you!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 03/01/2019

Wedding Reception

A Chair Affair was super easy to work with and very responsive! Their box hedges, vintage couch, and chairs were a nice touch for our wedding reception. They looked great, and the guests loved relaxing in them!

Sent on 03/07/2019