A Chair Affair Reviews

552 | Orlando, FL

552 Reviews for A Chair Affair

Micah I. · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Easy to work with and great experience!

We used Chair Affair for our ceremony chairs and cocktail table rentals. They were recommended through our wedding planner and we were so happy with their service! They were easy to work with and I would definitely recommend to future brides / will consider for future events when I need rentals! The added ease of set up and breakdown was especially nice.

Sent on 04/16/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer M. · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Great Customer Service

This company is very professional.

Sent on 06/03/2020

M Hierholzer · Married on 04/10/2021

Stress Free Wedding Planning!

When I sat down to start planning our wedding we didn’t know where to begin. Thankfully Chair Affair staff was extremely organized and had a beautiful showroom to help us plan. Everything it so customizable and can be adjusted as the wedding date gets closer. This company made planning a breeze!

Sent on 04/22/2021

Naureen Z. · Married on 03/28/2021

Wedding festivities

During COVID times we decided to have our son’s wedding at our home. There were two days of festivities, but event was small. We rented tables, chairs, linen, chafing dishes and spoons. Ann was very help full, appreciate her time and effort.

Sent on 03/31/2021

T'najah F. · Married on 03/20/2021

Everything we were looking for!!

The owner of the company Mrs. Ann Taylor is just the sweetest! From my initial consultation at their Orlando wearhouse I knew that we were in good hands. They have such unique pieces that will work with any wedding or event vision. Our wedding tables looked amazing and everyone loved the dance floor and the bars. My husband and I am super satisfied and will recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/08/2021
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 03/12/2021

Quality product and service

Very happy we went with A chair affair to rent our linen napkins for our wedding. Beautiful color and quality for a reasonable price. The customer service was also responsive and professional. Highly recommend for all wedding rental needs!

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Rob

Rob · Married on 11/01/2020

Joy to work with!

I've had the pleasure of collaborating with Ann and "A Chair Affair" several times as a live music vendor...they always have GREAT looking decor, and are so organized! Their team brings a great energy and enthusiasm to every event...I highly recommend Chair Affair for your wedding needs!

Sent on 03/03/2021
  • Maritza

Maritza · Married on 10/18/2020

Very Smooth Transaction

I rented tables from them and last minute (like the day before) realized that I also needed 2 bars. They were very responsive, and quick sending me an updated invoice. With Covid they were very easy to work with when changing my wedding date. The tables were perfect and the bars were beautiful.
    Thank you for such a smooth transaction.

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 01/25/2020

Great service, responded immediately whenever I had questions. Had to make adjustment to my original order and this was handled with no problems.

Sent on 12/21/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/25/2020

Wedding decors

Can’t wait to see what I order on my wedding date they where very easy to work with
    We rented the hedgewalls and two white bars

Sent on 10/29/2019

Sayeedah · Married on 12/27/2019

Great quality

Easy to work with! Top quality. We rented the chargers and the sweetheart chairs and they were both beautiful and great quality. Our chargers made all the difference. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Lindy

Lindy A. · Married on 12/04/2019

Chairs made the room!

We were on the fence about renting chairs, as our venue provided some but so happy we went with the upgrade. It really made the room look more elegant!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Ana O. · Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding Chargers were Beautiful

Champagne chargers for 150 guests at howey mansion

Sent on 12/06/2019

Allison Y. · Married on 11/05/2019

Stunning Chairs

Each individual we had assistance from was so pleasant and helpful. The setup crew did an awesome job and the chairs were so beautiful, they added a special touch to our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Ali

Ali B. · Married on 11/03/2019

Best chargers

I absolutely love their selection of inventory and they were super easy to communicate with and help our vision come to life! They are professional and friendly.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Tara L. · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful experience!

A Chair Affair, Inc provided a nice, easy experience for this wonderfully hectic day! They are very responsive and reasonably priced! The delivery crew got there on time and worked with my coordinator to get the chairs set up to my vision!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jordan · Married on 11/02/2019

Great to work with

A Chair Affair made renting my silverware, drink ware and napkins so easy! They have a great selection of items and Rebecca was responsive and made the whole rental process smooth! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Sonovia T. · Married on 10/19/2019

Book for your rental needs

I would definitely recommend A Chair Affair for your rental needs. My rentals were just as pictured and were delivered on time. They exceeded all of my expectations! It was a pleasure working with Jordyn and Rebecca.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Katy

Katy M. · Married on 10/06/2019

Great Quality & Flexibility

This company really helped us out on short notice. The rental company we were depending on decided to go w another client bc they said there was no communication, but all's they had to do was pick up a phone & call us & we would of paid them. So last minute...literally 2 days before the wedding we are scrambling find a dinnerware rental company. We were told about them by the company that dropped us & it turned out to be a Blessing in disguise. They had Beautiful quality dinnerware... chargers, plates, silverware, champagne glasses, water glases & more. The prices were reasonable & they were very on top of their game. Thank u So much Chair affair for making our big day so special!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Janaye · Married on 09/21/2019

great service, product, and pricing

We were referred to A Chair Affair by family friends for rentals for our wedding and we were not disappointed! Rebecca L. was super helpful when we went to the showroom and she was patient as we tried various charge/chair/table cloth combinations. Their products are reasonably priced and we always received responses to our questions in reasonable amounts of time. They also had unique offerings (like different styles of sweetheart tables) compared to other rental companies. We highly recommend this company!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Noemi · Married on 09/07/2019

King Weding 9/7/19

The furniture from A Chair affair was exquisite it added so much old Hollywood elegance to our outside rooftop venue as well as our inside cocktail hour space! Rebecca was excellent to communicate with, so sweet and professional. I would definitely rent from them again.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Deborah F. · Married on 07/12/2019

The Perfect Solution

Chair Affair was so helpful! Jami made the rental process so easy.
    And, when we decided we needed a wedding arch, they had the perfect one! Thanks helping to make my daughter's wedding just what she wanted!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Samantha C. · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Selection, Outstanding Service

What an amazing and easy experience. From looking up different items, receiving a quote, and booking my order. It was all made easy by the different consultants I spoke to chairs and chargers showed up on time, set up and clean up happened without any issues. I highly recommend using A Chair Affair for any occasion! They have a vast variety of items and you are bound to find what you are looking for!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Would highly recommend this company to anyone!! Our white chivary chairs made the world of a difference at our wedding! We don’t have our professional photos yet but here’s a sneak peak of how awesome they looked :)

Sent on 05/20/2019

Maura · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience

I received a few quotes and Chair Affair has great response time and competitive pricing. No issues at all the day of the wedding. Everything was set up perfectly.

Sent on 02/21/2019