A Chair Affair Reviews

A Chair Affair 5
A Chair Affair 6
A Chair Affair 7
  • User4970314 ·

Chair Affair was the nicest people to work with. They were available to answer all my questions and have really nice chairs for a decent price.

They delivered and set up both my ceremony chairs and my reception tables. They were early for both drop off and pick up, and worked easily with my coordinator, which they hadn't met.

I will continue you recommend their services.

Stephanie · Getting married on 03/09/2019

I was so happy with the Chair Affair, I am so happy that I choose this vendor. They were on time for drop off and pick up and they set up everything as planned.

Tongyang · Married on 01/29/2019

The greatest decision ever made for our wedding!

We extremely appreciate A Chair Affair's professionalism, service, and overall quality. The products are new, shiny, of great quality. We had a DIY backyard wedding, and when looking for event rental, we went for the first ranking retailer - A chair affair. At the appointment, Ann welcomingly received us. We were impressed by the quality of items in stock and immediately decided to rent from them. It was not cheap, but we are 100% sure that it is worthy of the money. On the wedding day, rentals arrived promptly. We found an easel was broken, but they sent a brand new one within 30 minutes. After we put everything together, it was so beautiful and just like a dream coming true, we were greatly impressed. I recommend A Chair Affair to everyone engaged couple - you won't regret.

Cassidy · Married on 01/20/2019

One of the relaxing parts of planning!

I did multiple quotes when looking for chair and table vendors and the minute I spoke to A Chair Affair representative on the phone, I knew this was the company I wanted. The women was knowledgeable of my venue, she had great suggestions, and was very kind.

We needed to be able to flip our ceremony space into our dinning area space and she made me feel so much more comfortable with that turnaround.

We visited the showroom and Jourdain was extremely helpful in picking out colored linens that worked best for us. They were also very accommodating and let us pick up our napkin linens a few days early to be able to roll the silverware ahead of time.

Making changes to our reservation was easy and simple. The prices were reasonable and the products were higher quality than other vendors.

The day of deliveries went extremely smooth. The workers even waited with the tables in the truck until after the ceremony so we could flip the space.

I would highly recommend A Chair Affair. They made it as stress free as it could be.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing team, product and service!

From the first email/call to the final set-up and break-down, Carly and her A Chair Affair team were amazing. Carly made herself available every phone call I had with answers to all my questions - even on weekends - was very flexible with changing/updating our proposal based on our wedding day needs leading up to our big day, had staff show up early with extra guys there to help with the room-flip and made sure everything looked great and went smoothly! Highly recommend A Chair Affair as a reliable vendor, with a great team on staff and excellent selection of decor and rental equipment to make your wedding all that and more. Also really need to note that they have all GLASS chargers, a lovely upgrade to your already beautiful day.

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome company!

We got our chargers and flatware from A Chair Affair and I was so impressed by the quality and the price. I LOVED our rentals. Absolutely loved them, and they helped make our wedding vision complete!!

A Chair Affair 8
    A Chair Affair 9

Courtney · Married on 01/12/2019

Great help

Jourdan with a chair affair was awesome. She was very responsive and made sure we had exactly what we wanted/needed. They were ahead of schedule and our black and white checkered dance floor looked awesome!

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful options and great to work with!

A Chair Affair made our wedding dreams come true when it came to ceremony and place settings! They have a great place to go while planning to select everything in person and are so flexible leading up to the big day as guest counts change. All of their items are beautiful and well made. Highly recommend!

Pamela · Married on 12/01/2018

Chair Affair was Awesome

I worked with Carly at Chair Affair and it was a pleasure. From the moment we met she stayed in contact, and answered all of my many questions in a timely manner. The tables and chairs were delivered on time, by an excellent crew who helped set up exactly how I wanted them. I would 10/10 recommend Chair Affair! Thank you for helping make my dream wedding come to life.

Deta · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing customer service!!!

This company has amazing choices and wonderful customer service! Before we booked them for our wedding, we went to their warehouse and they let us look around and pretend setting up some of their rental options. Also, their set up crew was very friendly and set up the rentals very quickly. I loved my experience with this company and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Jenna · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing vendor!

The chairs were everything I hoped for! Absolutely beautiful! Such an easy process too! They delivered and picked up the chairs with no problems! Highly recommend this company!

A Chair Affair 10

Stephen · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Experience

Thia vendor was priced competitively and the item were very high quality!

Elaine · Married on 10/21/2018

No complaints, very easy to deal with

My wedding planner mostly handled the delivery and pick up of our chair rentals but on our end we had no problems viewing the rentals, seeing what options were available, and booking our items. Everything was there when it was supposed to be and it all went smoothly, not to mention the ghost chairs made our space really pop.

A Chair Affair 11

Priya · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding Reception 10/20/18

I would most definitely recommend this vendor for any event. They are helpful and very responsive to your needs. Will be working with them again in the future!

Matthew Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

A Chair Affair was awesome!

This was the easiest process and everything turned out great. We contacted A Chair Affair and in few emails were able to setup a private showing where everything we emailed about was setup for us to look at live! Everything else from there was quick, easy and convenient! When we saw the room all set up it was amazing! First class and beautiful products and presentation! Highly recommend!

• Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Experience!

A Chair Affair helped make our wedding perfect! We worked with their team for our wedding linens and tableware. Carly was very helpful, responsive and attentive to details. Delivery and pickup were straightforward, plus they offered a wide inventory which was well priced. Overall, my husband and I were very pleased with their service and I would highly recommend using them for any upcoming celebrations.

• Kassie

Kassie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best rentals in orlando

This company is fantastic! They have such a variety of furniture and upgrades to meet any of your needs no matter what theme your wedding or event is! Their team is extremely accommodating. If you are considering hiring them for any of their services, do it! You will not regret it!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Chair Affair

As the bride, I really enjoyed working with Chair Affair. It made one of the many decisions to be made, very seamless.

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2018

Easy and seamless to work with!

A Chair Affair 12

Haley · Married on 09/21/2018

Wedding Reception

Chair Affair played an essential role in my wedding, and the knocked it out of the park! I could not be happier!

Dasha · Married on 09/06/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Chair Affair!
    Very professional and was able to answer any questions or concerns within minutes!

Roxanne · Married on 06/29/2018

Our cake designer did not have a cake stand available in gold, so I looked online and found A Chair Affair. Carly was so helpful and friendly and their prices were significantly less than other places I looked. The cake stand was gorgeous and helped make our cake a statement piece!

Diane · Married on 06/29/2018

Wonderful company to work with. Most reasonable prices for what we wanted after checking with multiple companies. Most companies wanted to rent fornwhat I could buy the product for. Would recommend this company for all your rental needs.

A Chair Affair 13
    A Chair Affair 14
    A Chair Affair 15

Jordan · Married on 06/16/2018

They were so very helpful and had an amazing selection!