444 Reviews for A Chair Affair, Inc.

User Photos
Aisle Markers (1)
Lights (1)
Vases (1)
434 A Chair Affair, Inc. Reviews

They were able to provide us the chairs we needed at an affordable price. We spoke with Jourdan and we were nervous that we wouldn’t get the additional chairs because the wedding was a month away. But Jourdan was phenomenal and helped us out. They were delivered on time to our venue! Thank you so much

Profile Picture Marie, 4/13/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

A Chair Affair helped me with a last minute order. They were so helpful and so flexible with arranging pick up and drop off! I love this company. I was so happy to work with them!!

Profile Picture Angelina, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We decided to use chiavari chairs at the last minute for our Good Friday wedding. A Chair Affair was so flexible and accommodated our request even though the event was only a week away. They were absolutely beautiful. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our experience with A Chair Affair was great. They were professional and the overall look with the chairs we chose, was amazing!

Profile Picture Perry, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Cheryl and her team. Cheryl was very flexible and accommodating to my requests and help accomplish my "vision" for the wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They delivered everything on time and were very professional. When I had to make adjustments to my contract, they updated it immediately and sent over a revised contract. I used them for my wooden tables and chargers.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We decided last minute to change up the chairs and add a hedge wall to our wedding and The Chair Affair was easy and willing to help. They have great products that help your wedding day vision come to life!

Profile Picture Morgan , 2/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent service from chair affair!! They were prompt with the time they arrived and set up went so smoothly. The quality of their chairs & linens were very good and helped to make our daughters wedding so beautiful; our daughter, new son in law as well as my husband and I were very pleased!! We would definitely use Chair Affair agin if he need arises!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy to work with and great quality!!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Chair Affair did a great job throughout the process, they always responded quickly to any emails i sent and my wedding looked absolutely perfect with the gold Chiavari chairs.

Profile Picture Ashley , 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A Chair Affair was wonderful to work with! We rented farm tables and french country chairs that completely transformed our wedding into something Pinterest perfect.

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

A Chair Affair was amazing for our wedding! The rentals were all exactly what we wanted, delivered efficiently, and looked beautiful! I worked with Jami who was wonderful through the whole process and made sure we got exactly what we needed. Would definitely use them again for an event if I had the chance!

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Delivery, Setup

Amazing friendly staff and great products!! Highly recommend for your event!

Profile Picture Cybelle, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A Chair Affair was the most recommended furniture rental service to us when we were planning our wedding. Everyone just loved the team at ACA and so did we! They seemed to have everything we needed!

Profile Picture Alexa, 12/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Glassware, Linens

I used A Chair Affair for my wedding and they were outstanding. Such sweet individuals who made my day more special than I could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure coordinating with them for my wedding. Highly recommended using them.

Profile Picture Deborah, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I fell in love with the white French country chairs and their chameleon white tables. When I walked inside our venue and saw the chairs and tables I was floored with how beautiful everything looked.
We also ordered gold Belmont chargers and blue goblets from them. Jourdan at A Chair Affair helped us during our first meeting and was in contact with our wedding planner the weeks prior to the wedding. I am very please that everything went smoothly the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Nataly, 12/2/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Chairs, Tables

They were great! The chairs were perfect for our big day and we couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jourdan was so helpful picking our items for our garden wedding! I was in LOVE with all the vintage furniture we used a number of pieces but my favorite was a beautiful purple chair "Margie Chair" in honor to my Mother, at ceremony. It was was beautiful, and stood out in all our pictures. Jourdan & I toured the warehouse (both warehouse's :)), she helped me think outside the box for cookie displays, cake stand, tables, and white washed chiavari chairs. I will be forever grateful for Ann and her team at Chair Affair for making my day come together, and styled so perfectly! A+++++++ Service!

Photos
Profile Picture Deena, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

AMAZING! So easy to work with. They responded to my questions so quickly and were so helpful! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Wes, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful group of people. Helpful from begining to end. Tons and tons of options beyond just chairs. Great pricing, easy process, and great work. The set up team was in and out.

Profile Picture Bradick, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Oustanding Service! in and out for delivery and pick up! Great Selection of items! Couldnt be more helpful when calling in! Thank you!

Profile Picture bradick, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I never realized how much the chairs could change the look of a venue space, until I started planning our wedding. We rented the cross back chairs and the Chameleon table for our reception area and it was the best money we spent, it really transformed the space and was exactly what we envisioned.

I planned our destination wedding from Chicago and Carly made it incredibly easy. She was so responsive and helpful. The day of, they set up and cleaned up without me having to stress or even noticing that they were there. I highly recommend using Chair Affair!

Photo for A Chair Affair, Inc. Review - Add a comment...
Photo for A Chair Affair, Inc. Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs

A Chair Affair carries everything for your event! I was able to find chairs, chargers, linen, china, lighting, a dance floor, and even a tent! Their staff was extremely helpful and the setup was flawless!

Profile Picture Casie, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews