433 Reviews for A Chair Affair, Inc.

User Photos
Aisle Markers (1)
Lights (1)
Vases (1)
423 A Chair Affair, Inc. Reviews

Easy to work with and great quality!!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Chair Affair did a great job throughout the process, they always responded quickly to any emails i sent and my wedding looked absolutely perfect with the gold Chiavari chairs.

Profile Picture Ashley , 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great Vendor, thank you so much!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A Chair Affair was amazing for our wedding! The rentals were all exactly what we wanted, delivered efficiently, and looked beautiful! I worked with Jami who was wonderful through the whole process and made sure we got exactly what we needed. Would definitely use them again for an event if I had the chance!

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Delivery, Setup

Amazing friendly staff and great products!! Highly recommend for your event!

Profile Picture Cybelle, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A Chair Affair was the most recommended furniture rental service to us when we were planning our wedding. Everyone just loved the team at ACA and so did we! They seemed to have everything we needed!

Profile Picture Alexa, 12/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Glassware, Linens

I used A Chair Affair for my wedding and they were outstanding. Such sweet individuals who made my day more special than I could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure coordinating with them for my wedding. Highly recommended using them.

Profile Picture Deborah, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I fell in love with the white French country chairs and their chameleon white tables. When I walked inside our venue and saw the chairs and tables I was floored with how beautiful everything looked.
We also ordered gold Belmont chargers and blue goblets from them. Jourdan at A Chair Affair helped us during our first meeting and was in contact with our wedding planner the weeks prior to the wedding. I am very please that everything went smoothly the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Nataly, 12/2/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Chairs, Tables

They were great! The chairs were perfect for our big day and we couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jourdan was so helpful picking our items for our garden wedding! I was in LOVE with all the vintage furniture we used a number of pieces but my favorite was a beautiful purple chair "Margie Chair" in honor to my Mother, at ceremony. It was was beautiful, and stood out in all our pictures. Jourdan & I toured the warehouse (both warehouse's :)), she helped me think outside the box for cookie displays, cake stand, tables, and white washed chiavari chairs. I will be forever grateful for Ann and her team at Chair Affair for making my day come together, and styled so perfectly! A+++++++ Service!

Photos
Profile Picture Deena, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

AMAZING! So easy to work with. They responded to my questions so quickly and were so helpful! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Wes, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful group of people. Helpful from begining to end. Tons and tons of options beyond just chairs. Great pricing, easy process, and great work. The set up team was in and out.

Profile Picture Bradick, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Oustanding Service! in and out for delivery and pick up! Great Selection of items! Couldnt be more helpful when calling in! Thank you!

Profile Picture bradick, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I never realized how much the chairs could change the look of a venue space, until I started planning our wedding. We rented the cross back chairs and the Chameleon table for our reception area and it was the best money we spent, it really transformed the space and was exactly what we envisioned.

I planned our destination wedding from Chicago and Carly made it incredibly easy. She was so responsive and helpful. The day of, they set up and cleaned up without me having to stress or even noticing that they were there. I highly recommend using Chair Affair!

Photo for A Chair Affair, Inc. Review - Add a comment...
Photo for A Chair Affair, Inc. Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs

A Chair Affair carries everything for your event! I was able to find chairs, chargers, linen, china, lighting, a dance floor, and even a tent! Their staff was extremely helpful and the setup was flawless!

Profile Picture Casie, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience, my wedding planner coordinated with them, and I was simply able to review and pay! Such an easy process and everything was exactly what I was looking for.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented our tables and chairs from Chair Affair and they were very helpful through the whole process. The staff is very friendly, responsive and accommodating. Our experience with them was great and the prices were awesome as well.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Delivery, Setup

Fantastic service! Our chair at our sweetheart table for our wedding was absolutely perfect and everyone complimented it. Everything was seamless from the payment to the setup. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A Chair Affair for any event!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with A Chair Affair was a very enjoyable experience. Everyone was easy to work with and very responsive when it came to getting everything that was needed for my wedding!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A Chair Affair was great to work with. They were very responsive and accommodating, and the chairs they provided for the reception were beautiful!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs

The selection from Chair Affair was excellent. The quality of the silverware was much better than other vendors and the wood tables are beautiful

Profile Picture Kim, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service very professional works with you to ensure everything you need

Profile Picture Synquis, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was very happy with the service provided by Chair Affair! They were on time and did a great job. The products were as expected...I ordered the French Country chairs, Whitewash bar, Sweetheart table and wicker chargers. Everything looked amazing in the venue. Jourdan was extremely responsive to all my needs! Thanks so much for making our day beautiful :)

Profile Picture Tina, 4/14/17, 5 Reviews