A Chair Affair Reviews

A Chair Affair 7
  • Lindy

Lindy and Patrick · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Chairs made the room!

We were on the fence about renting chairs, as our venue provided some but so happy we went with the upgrade. It really made the room look more elegant!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Maura · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience

I received a few quotes and Chair Affair has great response time and competitive pricing. No issues at all the day of the wedding. Everything was set up perfectly.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Camy Challis · Married on 04/17/2019

Easy to work with and great addition

We did a last minute rental to create a top table from banquet tables and linen, they were super easy to work with and were really flexible with us to pick up and drop off to keep delivery costs down. They were so chilled which made things really great for us! Thank you!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2019

Great quality rentals with a responsive, professional team!

We used A Chair Affair (ACA) for our wedding ceremony and reception and they were fabulous! Their communication from the start was timely and professional, and I thought their prices were competitive with others in the area. We rented farm chairs with pads, water goblets, champagne flutes, and white napkins, and everything was beautiful! ACA was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/30/2019

White Wooden Wedding Arch Review

Great vendor. Easy to work with, very professional. I only rented an arch from them but it was PERFECT. Much better than any others that we had looked at with other vendors. 5 stars

Sent on 04/09/2019
    A Chair Affair 11
  • Dorothy

Dorothy · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing experience everything went seemless. I would highly recommend them.

This was the easiest part of my wedding. I have to tell you that I waited to the last on this but it was amazing how I was treated. Great company, great service, great experience. Try them for yourself.

Melissa Smith · Married on 03/23/2019

Classy Wedding

The loveseats we rented were in excellent condition and were the added touch we were looking for in our daughters wedding. Thank you Chair Affair!

Caitlin · Married on 03/23/2019

Gorgeous Chairs!

While we only rented chairs from A Chair Affair, they were extremely easy to work with, prompt on our wedding day and extremely helpful in setting everything up for us. Thanks for everything! The chairs were gorgeous!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie Hughes · Married on 03/21/2019

Fabulous! Hire them and you won't be disappointed!

Absolutely fabulous in every way! :) Love Liz and A Chair Affair! :)

Sent on 03/21/2019
    A Chair Affair 12
  • User4970314 · Recently married

Chair Affair was the nicest people to work with. They were available to answer all my questions and have really nice chairs for a decent price.

They delivered and set up both my ceremony chairs and my reception tables. They were early for both drop off and pick up, and worked easily with my coordinator, which they hadn't met.

I will continue you recommend their services.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Heather Kohr · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Service

We rented chairs and chargers from A Chair Affair. They were easy to work with and provided an amazing service! Our wedding would not have been the same without them!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rita · Married on 03/15/2019

Excellent Customer Service

A Chair Affair was wonderful to work with. They responded promptly to each email and worked with me as we adjusted not only the quantity, but the style of chairs and tables. I highly recommend using A Chair Affair.

A Chair Affair 13

Stephanie · Married on 03/09/2019

I was so happy with the Chair Affair, I am so happy that I choose this vendor. They were on time for drop off and pick up and they set up everything as planned.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Elsie · Married on 03/02/2019

Good rental company

We ordered a few things from this company to lessen the burden of bringing our own stuff the day of the wedding. All was delivered and set up on time. However, they were a tad bit late picking them up at the end of the evening, but that's my only complaint. Still, they got a large selection of items at a reasonable price. You have the option of having it delivered or you can pick it up yourself, which I thought was nice.

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Charity

Charity Garcia · Married on 03/02/2019

Professional - organized - clean

We used The Chair Affair in Lakeland FL to rent gold chairs with white seating pads for our wedding. You could tell that this company is very organized, clean and flexible. They went out of their way to provide us with great service. We really appreciate your professionalism and your ability to point us in the right direction for things that we wanted but you didn't carry! We would absolutely use A Chair Affair again! Thank you!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 03/01/2019

Wedding Reception

A Chair Affair was super easy to work with and very responsive! Their box hedges, vintage couch, and chairs were a nice touch for our wedding reception. They looked great, and the guests loved relaxing in them!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Reception

Chair Affair played an essential role in my wedding, and the knocked it out of the park! I could not be happier!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Tongyang

Tongyang · Married on 01/29/2019

The greatest decision ever made for our wedding!

We extremely appreciate A Chair Affair's professionalism, service, and overall quality. The products are new, shiny, of great quality. We had a DIY backyard wedding, and when looking for event rental, we went for the first ranking retailer - A chair affair. At the appointment, Ann welcomingly received us. We were impressed by the quality of items in stock and immediately decided to rent from them. It was not cheap, but we are 100% sure that it is worthy of the money. On the wedding day, rentals arrived promptly. We found an easel was broken, but they sent a brand new one within 30 minutes. After we put everything together, it was so beautiful and just like a dream coming true, we were greatly impressed. I recommend A Chair Affair to everyone engaged couple - you won't regret.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Cassidy · Married on 01/20/2019

One of the relaxing parts of planning!

I did multiple quotes when looking for chair and table vendors and the minute I spoke to A Chair Affair representative on the phone, I knew this was the company I wanted. The women was knowledgeable of my venue, she had great suggestions, and was very kind.

We needed to be able to flip our ceremony space into our dinning area space and she made me feel so much more comfortable with that turnaround.

We visited the showroom and Jourdain was extremely helpful in picking out colored linens that worked best for us. They were also very accommodating and let us pick up our napkin linens a few days early to be able to roll the silverware ahead of time.

Making changes to our reservation was easy and simple. The prices were reasonable and the products were higher quality than other vendors.

The day of deliveries went extremely smooth. The workers even waited with the tables in the truck until after the ceremony so we could flip the space.

I would highly recommend A Chair Affair. They made it as stress free as it could be.

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing team, product and service!

From the first email/call to the final set-up and break-down, Carly and her A Chair Affair team were amazing. Carly made herself available every phone call I had with answers to all my questions - even on weekends - was very flexible with changing/updating our proposal based on our wedding day needs leading up to our big day, had staff show up early with extra guys there to help with the room-flip and made sure everything looked great and went smoothly! Highly recommend A Chair Affair as a reliable vendor, with a great team on staff and excellent selection of decor and rental equipment to make your wedding all that and more. Also really need to note that they have all GLASS chargers, a lovely upgrade to your already beautiful day.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome company!

We got our chargers and flatware from A Chair Affair and I was so impressed by the quality and the price. I LOVED our rentals. Absolutely loved them, and they helped make our wedding vision complete!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    A Chair Affair 14
    A Chair Affair 15

Courtney · Married on 01/12/2019

Great help

Jourdan with a chair affair was awesome. She was very responsive and made sure we had exactly what we wanted/needed. They were ahead of schedule and our black and white checkered dance floor looked awesome!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 01/05/2019

January 5th Wedding

We rented our table charges and farm table from A Chair Affair for our January 5th winter themed wedding. They turned out BEAUTIFUL! Carly Adair was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for rentals for their wedding :)

Sent on 02/26/2019
    A Chair Affair 20
    A Chair Affair 21
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful options and great to work with!

A Chair Affair made our wedding dreams come true when it came to ceremony and place settings! They have a great place to go while planning to select everything in person and are so flexible leading up to the big day as guest counts change. All of their items are beautiful and well made. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2018