468 Reviews for A Chair Affair, Inc.

User Photos
Lights (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Vases (1)
458 A Chair Affair, Inc. Reviews

They were so very helpful and had an amazing selection!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellence experience,all the equipment looks like new, the value was perfect! The flexibility was incredible!

Profile Picture MARISOL, 6/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nothing but good things to say about my experience with A Chair Affair. Very easy to communicate with, their products are really lovely, everything looked perfect on the day. No hiccups or issues.

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Flatware, Linens, Chairs, Decor

Service was prompt and customer service was great.

Profile Picture Dionna, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Chair Affair team will drop what they are doing in a heartbeat to make sure you have everything you need and/or if anything in the order is not exactly correct (we had a little hiccup) and they fixed it SO quickly sending another crew to drop off a barrel needed. It blew me away how quick they were and handled the situation with such ease! A Chair Affair has a large range of choices for flatware, furniture, decor, etc. so you are bound to find what you want/envision for your day. I would highly recommend A Chair Affair to anyone as they are reliable, flexible, and trustworthy!

Profile Picture Kendall, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A chairaffair was amazing to work with. They are very professional and trustworthy. Their quality of products are excellent. Carly was a pleasure to work with . There prices are great as well. If we have another event a chairaffair will be the first venor that I will call . Thank you for making our wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Sierra, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our experience with Chair Affair was seamless! We did have a day-of planner so I honestly can't speak for the day of delivery and interaction with the associates. BUT! Thats probably a good thing! There were no issues, the chairs we ordered were delivered as promised. Seemed like a good deal for what we paid!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved the red carpet with our old hollywood glam theme!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carly and A Chair Affair were a dream to work with! They have a fabulous selection of rental items and competitive prices, especially given the quality. Due to weather, we had to make changes to our order 3 days before the wedding and they were so helpful and accomodating. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Malieka, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So helpful and flexible with our needs!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was for my daughter's wedding. We rented the ghost chairs, and they looked so beautiful on the beach! We were planning this wedding from out of state so it was a little stressful in other ways, but the people of A Chair Affair were so helpful and kind and it was the least stressful part of everything. The delivery team were all so friendly and patient and everything went so smoothly. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Isabel, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I don't even know where to start with this amazing company, I always knew what I wanted my wedding to look like, and carly and her team brought my vision to life. I used furniture, tables, Chaviar chairs, candelabras, chargers, silverware and glassware for my wedding and everything was beautiful. I would highly recommend them for any event you may have, everyone has been such a joy to work with and I am beyond amazed at what wonderful service chair affair provided.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/11/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Centerpieces, Chairs, Lounge Furniture, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware

We rented our tables, chairs, and a beautiful wooden arch for our ceremony!!! They were incredibly helpful when choosing what we needed, flexible when we needed to switch our numbers a bit, and prompt during delivery and pickup. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The chairs were beautiful and in good condition, I didn’t handle pickup and delivery but I think that was all done well.

Profile Picture Pamela , 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jami's customer service and hospitality was refreshing! Everyone I came in contact with at The Chair affair, was very pleasant!

Thanks Chair Affair

Profile Picture DeReece, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The feasting table looked amazing!!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very responsible and flexible as I changed my order. They were always available to answer questions and very helpful throughout the process.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing service and such great pricing. I was a little skeptical getting someone from Orlando to come all the way to Naples but there was no need for it. The chairs, chargers, and flatware not only were stunning and arrived on time but you can not beat the price or service. They were easy to communicate and gave us so many choices you will not be disappointed with a chair affair!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Flatware, Delivery

We rented chargers through A Chair Affair and they were absolutely beautiful! They pulled together our tablescapes and completed our look. I definitely recommend their services!

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/14/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had an excellent experience with A Chair Affair throughout the entire wedding process. Carly was very responsive to me, they were very flexible when I thought I may want to change the color of the chairs, and they were very quick with a small refund when I didn't spend as much as I put down. Overall, it was a stellar experience with this company. I would recommend them hands down!

Profile Picture Alli, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Linens, Chairs

They were able to provide us the chairs we needed at an affordable price. We spoke with Jourdan and we were nervous that we wouldn’t get the additional chairs because the wedding was a month away. But Jourdan was phenomenal and helped us out. They were delivered on time to our venue! Thank you so much

Profile Picture Marie, 4/13/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

A Chair Affair helped me with a last minute order. They were so helpful and so flexible with arranging pick up and drop off! I love this company. I was so happy to work with them!!

Profile Picture Angelina, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We decided to use chiavari chairs at the last minute for our Good Friday wedding. A Chair Affair was so flexible and accommodated our request even though the event was only a week away. They were absolutely beautiful. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were amazing! Everything looked beautiful for my wedding

Profile Picture Erinn, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews