A Catered Event Reviews

A Catered Event View more information

Gina Married on 05/06/2017
    We have nothing but great things to say about A Catered Event. They were absolutely amazing to work with. They food was delicious, the staff was so friendly and helpful. They made our venue look exactly how we wanted. They were so helpful with setting up and making sure everything was as we wanted. We used their vintage china, and everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was. We would highly recommend using A Catered Event for your wedding!
    Melissa Married on 07/05/2014
    A Catered Event did a fantastic job catering our wedding. They were extremely accommodating and helpful during the planning stages, even going so far as to meet us on a Sunday at our venue to talk about the seating chart and other details. The food was amazing and the service was spectacular. The majority of the compliments we got after the reception were regarding the food they prepared for our friends and family. Thank you again for helping to make our Big Day great!
  • User1263438 2+ years ago
    Amazing company. Workers were awesome, owners are the nicest people I have ever met. Helped with catering as well as how to set up the venue for the ceremony and reception
  • Sami
    Sami Married on 06/17/2017
    I though they were great. Beth was amazing, she helped organize everything. Food was good,
  • User1986034 2+ years ago
    We were very pleased with A Catered Event. They set up all of the table linens in a timely fashion and it was very organized.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 07/14/2018
    Although communicating with this company prior to my wedding was better than the other companies we talked to our bartenders on our wedding day were extremely disappointing. My husband and I are both from the restaurant industry and it was obvious to us that our bartenders were very inexperienced. My mother in law had two drinks from them and got so drunk she left right after dinner. When I came in from pictures I had FOUR separate guests come up to me to inform me that the bartenders were wildly over pouring. They also arrived late and left early. We paid for two bartenders but at first only one arrived and she admitted to my husband that the male bartender had never worked bar before and had no idea what he was doing. If that was the case he certainly should have been training vs us paying him. We paid for 110 plate rentals (10 over what we needed) and yet we had 7 to few and had to run home and bring some of our own plates.