A.C. Smith Photography Reviews

A.C. Smith Photography 5
A.C. Smith Photography 6
A.C. Smith Photography 7

Roxanne · Married on 05/26/2018

Adele was a pleasure to work with. She took some truly beautiful shots of our wedding day, and even captured me surprising my husband with a new puppy! I would highly recommend her; you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/23/2018

A.C. Smith Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Roxanne! It was so so much fun to work with you and Brandon. Have fun with your new puppy Stella!

Grace · Married on 09/03/2017

Adele was great! The pictures truly captured the moments of that whole day. They came out fantastic! I could not be any happier that we chose Adele to be our photographer!

Sent on 11/29/2017

A.C. Smith Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was a fantastic experience to shoot your wedding, Grace.
  • W

William · Married on 09/02/2017

Adele's eye for detail was excellent and the pictures with the background was something I would have missed.

Shaniqua · Married on 12/12/2015

Adele did a great job doing the pictures that we wanted even though our venue was not super accommodating! Thanks!!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    A.C. Smith Photography 8

A.C. Smith Photography's reply:

It's always my goal to make the most out of your wedding, despite the limitations and restrictions of other vendors. I'm thrilled you were pleased!

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2015

Adele was the only photographer for my wedding, and she was incredible. She had some amazing ideas for some great pictures, and she really managed to capture the fun and touching moments of the day. She was very responsive and wonderful to work with before the wedding, and she was able to get our pictures to us in record time after the wedding. I highly recommend Adele for any of your photography needs!

Celia · Married on 09/12/2015

I’m so happy I booked A.C. Smith Photography for my wedding! The pictures were beautiful and every single photo on my list was taken. Adele is very responsive, professional, and easy to work with. I highly recommend.

Christina · Married on 09/06/2015

Adele was fabulous! She was reasonably priced and captured authentic pictures of our wedding day. When looking for a photographer her raw photos caught my eye. I love the natural appeal of her photography without all the artificial photo shopping.

Sent on 12/20/2017

A.C. Smith Photography's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review! I am so thrilled you were happy with the photos; it was an absolute pleasure to photograph your wedding.

Kate · Married on 04/11/2015

Adele was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely flexible and made us feel at ease the entire day. Her laid-back attitude was welcome on what could have been a very stressful day. She really wanted to deliver what we wanted and we felt that she accurately captured the slightly non-traditional nature of our wedding. She offers extremely competitive pricing and sent us our photos on a disc after the event so we can print as many as we want, wherever we want. I would highly recommend her.

Elaine · Married on 08/23/2014

Adele was just wonderful and attentive to all our needs at our son's reception.
    She was prompt. and super flexible! She not only was super attentive to the bride and groom, she was also extremely attentive to all our guests. Taking any photo with any group of people they asked to pose with. It meant so much to me that any of my family memebers who asked me if they could get a "special " photo got one and she was so glad to do so.
    But she also went out of her way to take the wedding party to special areas to get those great different shots.
    And her prices were ore than reasonable!
    I highly reccomend Adele to any one-
    Thank you Adele for capturing our special day!
    Elaine

Best photographer I've ever worked with. Adele was receptive to our requests for wedding pictures we really wanted! She is very sweet and personable. She is extremely easy to work with and feel comfortable. Can't wait to see what our pictures look like. We are sure they will be amazing!!

Laura · Married on 01/10/2014

Adele was amazing and I'm so happy I chose her to be the photographer at my wedding! The pictures turned out gorgeous. She was not only on time but very early which was awesome. I definitely recommend having Adele take your pictures for any occasion!!

• User4120992 · 2+ years ago

Adele was professional and made our day so special! She was prompt in all communication and very flexible with our needs. I would recommend her to a friend any day!

Jane · Married on 11/10/2012

Adele was a pleasure to work with. She was able to capture memorable moments and bring out the best side of the family and friends she photographed, even the most camera-shy. Her professionalism and dedication to her art are coupled with her genuine care about the people she photographs, making her truly part of the celebration and festivities, as well as the person responsible for the beautiful keepsake photos afterward. I would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Jessica · event on: 11/10/2014

Adele is professional and sweet. She took family photos for us two years in a row, and I would have called her again if we hadn’t moved out of the area.

Sent on 12/29/2017

A.C. Smith Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Jordan · Married on 07/12/2014

I was very pleased with Adele's services! The photos she took were beautiful. She made even ordinary objects and places look special--I loved the angles she shot from, the colors, and the attention to details. She was able to capture joyful and funny expressions of the wedding party and guests. Adele was also very flexible and professional. She flew all the way down to eastern NC to photograph our wedding. I had shown her a few ideas of photos I liked, and she did a great job at focusing on those areas. On the day of the wedding, when I was worrying about a million other things, Adele's calm demeanor put my mind at ease. I would definitely recommend A.C. Smith photography to other couples.

Sent on 01/04/2018
    A.C. Smith Photography 16
    A.C. Smith Photography 17
    A.C. Smith Photography 18

A.C. Smith Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jordan! It was so much fun to work for you and Peter, and I'm glad you had a positive experience as well!

A · Married on 08/03/2013

Adele was great to work with. Her creativity and professionalism were stellar! Very affordable and would use her again!

Natalie · Getting married on 06/07/2020

3.5
      3.5

Adele was a pleasure to work with, she was very friendly and easy to work with. She gave guidance to my fiance and I as we worked through poses and different backdrops. We were provided a fun and quality shoot!

A.C. Smith Photography 19