A Bride's DJ & Uplighting Reviews

166 | Cleveland, OH

166 Reviews for A Bride's DJ & Uplighting

Grayson · Married on 11/17/2018

I was told by so many that the music selection was impressive!

A Bride's DJ did an amazing job narrating our evening with both music and commentary. We are so pleased with the experience that we had on our wedding day. Music mans to much to us and several people also made comments on the selection and picks that the DJ (Jeff) selected.
    Communication and expectations were clear from the beginning and we didn't look back. If you want a reasonably priced DJ and great music- go A Bride's DJ in the Asheville area.

Jaclyn · Married on 11/02/2018

Like a dream come true!

DJ James Fruits was awesome! He let us call all the shots and did a great job and making sure everything went the way we wanted it too. He let me pick all the music for the dancing and his live singing during dinner was amazing!

heather · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ MJ was AMAZING! He kept the dance floor busy he whole night!

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

I couldn’t be more thrilled with A Bride’s DJ! Robby absolutely made our wedding (in my biased opinion) the most fun wedding I’ve ever attended. Our group was very small (34 including us), but felt larger than life. We had some unusual requests that were accommodated seamlessly. Robby was outstanding at reading the room and playing music that kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He had phenomenal attention to detail and overall was one of the largest contributing factors in giving us the most fun wedding ever!
    We had a mostly older crowd at our wedding, with the average guest being in the 35-45 range, so we weren’t interested in a lot of the more contemporary music, but classic rock can be a little challenging for a dance floor. Robby did a phenomenal job of combining our love of the less-danceable music with songs that would cater to everyone without getting overly contemporary (I don’t even know who Cardi B is). Everyone has been talking about how fun our wedding was since we left the venue.
    A Bride’s DJ is reasonably priced and worth every dime (and so much more). I would even go so far as to classify as priceless. We couldn’t be any happier than we are and we highly recommend Robby for any event you may have. You won’t be disappointed!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 07/07/2018

Eddy was our DJ and I have nothing bad to say. He was on top of everything! Eddy was professional and personable. He even caught a mistake that I made in the schedule I gave him and was flexible enough to move things around without blinking an eye. Just truly amazing. I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

We had DJ Danny from A Bride's DJ and he hit the ball out of the park! We met with him before our wedding day to go through all the details and he was so helpful in streamlining our timeline and making suggestions for songs at various parts of the evening. He executed perfectly! He played all of our requested songs while still keeping all of our guests on the dance floor (even when it started raining!!). It was the most perfect day! Thank you DJ Danny and the team at A Bride's DJ!!! : )

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

Robby was awesome! From our first phone call through the entire process he was responsive and fun. Not only does he have a sense of humor which keeps the planning fun but he is adaptable to change. When our ceremony piano player backed out at the last minute Robby was ready to jump in without missing a beat. Our guest list included a wide range of ages and musical tastes and Robby was able to play to the crowd; we received many compliments on the night and how enjoyable it was. He brought our eclectic musical tastes to life in a way that is more than we could've asked for.

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

We utilized DJ Dave and he was great! We held our ceremony at the venue two hours before the cocktail hour, while he played the music for and provided a microphone for the officiant. We utilized them for cocktail hour, dinner and dancing music as well. Dave was more than willing to play all of our songs. When the bride and groom asked for a song he would play it next. We would recommend DJ Dave for a Bride’s DJ!

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2018

A Bride's DJ is amazing! What a fantastic team. Both Diana and Robby communicated with us clearly and honestly from the very beginning. We ended up having to switch our DJ from the one we were originally assigned and Robby called us right away to let us know about the situation and was so kind and professional. And to be honest, the switch in our DJ was the BEST blessing in disguise!! DJ Lucas was AMAZING!!! He was exactly what we wanted in a DJ. He kept us and our guests on the dance floor all night. We had so many people say how wonderful he was and what a great time they had because of him. He was professional, fun and an overall great part of our wedding. Lucas really took the time to get to know us and the music style we wanted and kept to it perfectly. We would highly recommend A Bride's DJ and DJ Lucas Joy!!!

Nikole · Married on 05/19/2018

From start to finish, working with Diana and A Bride’s DJ was a breeze!
    The DJ was extremely important to my husband and after interviewing several DJ’s and speaking with Diana, we knew that we wanted to work with this company. Transparent pricing and great customer service are what we instantly received and Diana was always willing to answer questions as they arose.
    I wanted a mashup dance with my dad and another DJ told me that providing this service would require studio time and a sound engineer. When I informed Diana of my request, she put me in touch with another DJ and he created my first dance at no charge. He even made a last minute adjustment the week before my wedding.
    DJ Danny was AMAZING. He cared about getting to know my husband and I, understanding our backstory and how to correctly pronounce the names of our family members. The Monday before our wedding, we went over the reception timeline and he ensured us that he would try our best to keep us on schedule. He has a background in the music industry and he really cared about the needs of my husband and I on the best day of our lives.
    When the reception rolled around, DJ Danny made sure he found us 15 minutes before any major event (cake cutting, first dance) to give us ample time to be ready. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night and played every song that we wanted to hear.
    I would highly recommend this company. They cared about our wedding day and went above and beyond to make it the best reception ever!

Kelsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Diana was so helpful and made us feel at ease hiring her team for our wedding. She went above and beyond answering all my questions, no matter how little and probably annoying. Jeff our DJ was OUTSTANDING. We could not have lucked out with anyone better. He had all the guests on the dance floor all night and accommodated all of our last minute requests. Would definitely recommend!

Sarah · Married on 02/09/2018

James Fruits was amazing! I would recommend him to everyone! We also used uplighting and a photo booth services, and they were great! Communication with the team was so easy

Kelsey · Married on 12/02/2017

Robby was our DJ for our wedding on 12/2/17. He was amazing. Everyone was so easy to communicate with from the moment we booked up until the wedding day. We spoke with him the week prior and explained exactly what we were looking for when it came to the type of music as well as the atmosphere on the dance floor. He was amazing! Our dance floor was full and everyone was loving the diversity in the music. We could not of asked for a better turnout. We also had dance floor props and those were a huge hit!! We are extremely thankful for how everything turned out and everyone is still talking about the music!

Melanie · Married on 10/28/2017

We had the best experience working with A Bride's DJ throughout the process and DJ James Fruits was fantastic! The company really worked with us to find a DJ that matched our style and services needed. Any inquires I had would be responded to promptly, usually within the same day. They have great tools & guides that help explain what to think about for the day of and help plan the perfect event. Prices were a bit higher than other companies I looked into but well worth every single penny. DJ James was so easy to work with and helped us come up with the perfect plan for our wedding day. He gave great recommendations and listened to all our requests, party went on all night! He MC'd our ceremony & reception flawlessly and also played acoustic guitar during dinner which was a huge hit and really made for a special moment. Great experience, would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ!

lacetta · Married on 10/07/2017

I enjoyed the experience I had with a brides dj. They were great!! Jason was my dj so friendly. Was able to talk with him and plan out the reception. Very fun and interactive dj. I would recommend them.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Our experience with A Brides DJ and Lucas was incredible. From the beginning they were extremely detailed and a pleasure to work with. They made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted with entertainment. When we met Lucas, we knew immediately he was a perfect fit. He was very professional and a BLAST to work with. We spoke for months leading up to the big day and he did not disappoint. Everyone was talking about him the next day and the dance-floor was filled the whole night! I would highly recommend Lucas and A Bride's DJ!

• Z

Zack · Married on 09/23/2017

This company deserves nothing but the highest awards and reviews possible! They are great at what they do and VERY professional!! If you are in need of a DJ, look no further and book with A Bride's DJ!!!! We had the pleasure to work with Diana in the booking process and she assigned DJ James for our Wedding! Diana was great with getting us details and making sure we felt comfortable until we had our talk with the DJ. DJ James put our minds at ease and during the wedding, make it a VERY fun event. He kept people on the dance floor the entire night!! I cannot thank A Bride's DJ enough for all the hard work they did and for making our wedding a memorable one!! BOOK WITH THEM....you will not be disappointed!

shelby · Married on 09/16/2017

MARCUS JORDAN is the best DJ we have every experience at ANY wedding - and it happened to be our own! Marcus was great to work with from start to finish. He was very organized and helped us with any questions we had, timeline, and music guidance. We picked Marcus because he didn't seem to come off as the typical cheesy DJ you experience at every other wedding. He was AMAZING! The entire time he played songs the guests WANTED to hear and kept the dance floor busy the whole night. We got SO many compliments from our guests that he was such an awesome DJ.

He was also a great host with announcing the different events throughout the reception - very smooth talker and wasn't awkward.

Marcus also provided the uplighting for our reception space. He met with us a couple months before the wedding to do a walkthrough of the space and discuss where the lights should be situated and what color would look best. The lights were perfect and was really a great addition to the atmosphere of the reception.

THANK YOU MARCUS for such a wonderful wedding experience!

Bethany · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely amazing! Robby and Diana were so great to work with. They are very organized and you can tell they genuinely care about making it the perfect day for you. It was SUCH a relief working with them because I knew they had it all together. He kept people on the dance floor the entire night! Highly recommend!

Lindsay · Married on 08/26/2017

From our first phone call with Diana, I knew this would be a great company to work with! Very professional and very organized. Marty did a great job with our uplighting - he tested out so many colors and gave us so many options to pick from to make sure we'd be happy with the color of the lights. DJ Dave was great, too! He was a big help in keeping the evening moving and was so accommodating.

Christine · Married on 08/19/2017

We absolutely LOVED DJ James Fruits with A Brides DJ! He was extremely interactive with the crowd, and he put together a great set of songs based off of our music taste. The uplights behind our head table also added the perfect touch to our gorgeous reception. We would highly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding in the Cleveland area!

Jenny · Married on 07/02/2017

Robbie was so professional and kept our guests on the dance floor until the very end of the reception. He even thought to bring us water while we were doing photos! Things went so smoothly and a lot of that was thanks to Robbie.

Christy · Married on 06/23/2017

Robbie, I can't tell you how awesome you made our wedding! Thank you for playing exactly what we asked for and themsome! (requests from my sons!) You keep everyone engaged and on their feet. I LOVE to dance, and I never stopped. Thank for your kindness and for providing the sound at the ceremony too. I was so nervous about that, and you showed up and took care of everything. THANK YOU!! My wedding was perfect. It really was, and you had a lot to do with that!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/17/2017

We had a wonderful experience with A Bride's DJ. From the beginning, Diana and Robby were so very helpful in making sure that we chose the right DJ for us. We decided to have James Fruits as our DJ and made the fabulous decision to have him sing during dinner time. When my husband and I went around to greet our guests, we received so many compliments about how great our DJ was and that they couldn't believe that he was the one singing (they thought it was the real song recording!). James listened to all of our different requests and incorporated everything so nicely. We are so happy that we chose A Bride's DJ!