A Bride By Samantha Reviews

14 | Los Angeles, CA

14 Reviews for A Bride By Samantha

14 A Bride By Samantha Reviews

rebecca · Married on 08/26/2017

They are amazing! Samantha was so involved in the process of finding my dress for my engagement and each visit for fittings left me more and more satisfied! they know what they're doing!

Sara · Married on 08/18/2017

I had great experience at a bride by Samantha. I love that its a family business and Samantha is absolutely wonderful. Definitely a great place if your looking for that 1 of a kind look.

Rebecca K · Married on 04/01/2017

Great experience!

I got my engagement dress here and I had the best time working with these women! I looked forward to each fitting and they handled my needs perfectly!

Sent on 11/15/2018

A Bride By Samantha's reply:

Thank you love for your kind words we very much appreciate them! We wish you and your family all the best and more.

Kristen · Married on 11/05/2016

Finding Samantha really made my wedding dress ideals come to fruition! She immediately made me feel comfortable (which is important because finding the right dress means being comfortable and true to yourself!) and she gave great advice on styles that would suit me. Once I knew which dress was the dress, she was so accommodating, adjusting and tailoring the dress several times until I felt comfortable - it fit like a glove! She really made the whole process seamless for me, and I am grateful, because with everything else going on, I knew I could count on her!

Sent on 10/15/2017

A Bride By Samantha's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind review! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this!!! It means the world to me that I could help you find the perfect dress for you!!! Love you! Will never forget your generosity and amazing wedding!

Karen · Married on 11/14/2015

I don't think I would have found a dress that I loved if I hadn't found Andrea's for the Bride.

Chris · Married on 11/03/2015

Carmen and Samantha are The BEST!! They listened to my concerns and wishes and made thoughtful dress suggestions. They were considerably patient and I felt like I had their full attention at each appointment (including my 1st drop-in visit!) My mother lives on the other side of the country so I had to shop without her, but Andrea's for the Bride is a family business and Carmen is the most perfect, lovely stand-in "Mom" a girl could ask for. I love my dress so much, I can not wait to wear it!!!

Julia · Married on 10/17/2015

Amazing service and beautiful gowns!

Erica · Married on 05/09/2015

Samantha at Andrea's for the Bride helped make my dream come true by getting me the wedding dress I desperately wanted in an amazingly short amount of time. I came to her with no easy task -- to find the dress, buy the dress & have it fitted before I left the country in a month. After seeing the dress at another bridal boutique, before I knew about Andrea's, I was nearly laughed out of the place when I told them about my time constraints. They made me feel like I was crazy to try and find a dress (especially a dress like that!) in such a short amount of time. So I worked my way through a hefty list of bridal shops around Southern California and was either ignored or, again, told I was crazy, UNTIL I talked to Samantha at Andrea's, who assured me she could get me the dress I wanted. She made me feel at ease throughout the whole process and luckily for me, she had the dress I wanted right in the shop. I drove down there a few days after our initial email exchange, and had it fitted and purchased on the same day. Samantha is very professional, kind and helpful. I'm so grateful to have found her and will recommend her to any bride-to-be in the future.

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2014

Such a great experience working with Samantha and her mother. Made my wedding dress experience easy and fun. Cannot wait to wear my dress which fits perfectly thanks to their expertise.

Kelly · Married on 02/10/2014

Samantha and the team at Andreas for the Bride made my experience being a bride outstanding! They were professional in that they gave their critique and suggestions using their experience and passion. They made my day a top priority, and made sure I felt nothing but amazing.

• User5024550 · event on: 05/31/2015

Samantha at Andrea's was SO fabulous and kind. Her knowledge as a stylist and ability to find the perfect dress and make it fit beautifully was first-rate!
    -Samantha Harris
    TV Host

3.5

Samantha was very helpful and her staff too.

Suzanne · Married on 10/17/2015

1.2
      0.5
      1.5
      2.0
      2.0
      0.5

HORRIBLE. RUDE. TACKY BEHAVIOR. Look at my photos on Yelp to see how these women not only DESTROYED my wedding dress but my entire dress experience. I am a well educated woman who knows what good service means. At Andrea's I was ignored, shockingly made fun of in front of other customers, lied to and yelled at. My time was wasted on countless occasions, my friends were insulted, my choices were judged. Just an awful experience. I loved my dress, they didn't carry it but special ordered for me, after that and the bill was paid everything went downhill, like they couldn't care less.