A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry Reviews

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 6
A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 7

Marie Hurdsman 路 Married on 10/03/2019

Rev. Christopher is AMAZING!! 馃挏

Rev. Christopher is AMAZING!!!
    I recently got married to the love of my life at Utah State Prison and Rev. Christopher made our ceremony the most PERFECT wedding ceremony... EVER! He customized our ceremony to fit us and our wants and fit our relationship so perfectly. It was as though he was an old friend that knew my husband and I for years because of the words he spoke and the way they FIT us, that made it the BEST day of our lives! The feeling and the energy in the room couldn't have felt so perfect because of those words! He is very easy going, compassionate, and very professional, and he is VERY affordable as well!
    I would absolutely recommend Rev. Christopher... Definitely 5 STARS!!
    He made it the most PERFECT moment of our lives 鉂わ笍 and even though it was a prison wedding, Rev. Christopher made it perfect in every way possible!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Constance Rivenbark 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Happy, Joyous, For Love 鉂わ笍 9/14/2019 Together Forever

Saturday September 14, 2019 Rev Christopher help change my life. He spiritually bonded my husband and I together for life鉂わ笍 This is such a joyous time for Emery and I . The service was so emotional and heartfelt 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍 I鈥檓 thinking we will now renew our vows every year with Rev Christopher to remind us both of the Love we share and commitment we have 鉂わ笍 Thanks you so much !

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • EMERY

Emery Rivenbark 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Love, honor,obey ,charish,til death do us part in the eyes of GOD

Rev. Christopher and his lovely wife provided an emotional and personal service.
    Being new to Utah and not many friends he was able to provide witnesses.
    He was kind, courteous and made the service memorable.
    I'm a 6'4" man and the service touched my heart and soul with lots of tears.
    It's was affordable and professional. We recommend Highly.
    Thanks again!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Selene Tacey 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing work, highly recommend!

Rev. Christopher was great to work while wedding planning. He is incredibly kind, professional, responsive and easy to schedule meetings with. We had him and his wife for rehearsal the day before, they were very patient with our crew and everything went amazing the day of the wedding. His services are worth every penny, he goes above and beyond to make a beautiful, memorable ceremony exactly the way you want. I would 110% recommend him! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Ruby

Ruby Bolles 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Officiant

Rev. Christopher is amazing! He is everything my husband and I could have dreamed of in an officiant. He is so detailed and thoughtful. We love that he makes each and every ceremony unique and that he asks so many questions that we would have never thought of. I would highly recommend doing a ceremony rehearsal, it makes the wedding day go smoother and so much less stressful. Rev. Christopher is so easy going yet so on top of it! His services made the ceremony such a breeze to plan, it was a huge weight lifted off of our shoulders. We could not have done it without him or his wonderful wife. We would absolutely recommend him to any and everyone. Thank you for making our day SO special and stress free!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph L 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommended officiant!!!

If we could describe Rev. Christopher in one word........Wonderful!!!! We had the good fortune to have Rev. Christopher preform our wedding ceremony. From the planning stages to the execution of the wedding vows, everything was flawless. Rev. Christopher has a very calm aura at all times and really helped us feel at ease during the entire process. His wife, who is very kind, was also able to help out with the rehearsal and the day of the wedding as well. We were very glad we decided to do the optional rehearsal, as it definitely made us prepared and ready for our big day. The tips they gave us during the rehearsal, from the way to hold hands, to the smooth way to do the ring ceremony were invaluable. Rev. Christopher was able to customize our vows based on several questions he asked us, with the vows turning out very special and heartwarming. Rev. Christopher also helped us plan our sand ceremony and made sure everything went very smoothly. At the end of the ceremony, a special bonus he provided was a copy of our wedding ceremony printed on nice paper, so that we would have a keepsake to put in our wedding book. We can say without any hesitation that we felt blessed to have Rev. Christopher and his wife be part of our day, and wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone needing wedding services.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall 路 Married on 08/16/2019

Expert in his field

He made our ceremony all we ever wanted it to be. His options were broad and he knew exactly what to do for everything. Really recommend him to another couple looking for an officiant!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Ayla Rodriguez 路 Married on 08/09/2019

Awesome experience.

I cant thank Rev. Christopher enough for a wonderful ceremony. We were very lucky to come across someone wonderful to work with. Professional and respectful. Thank you again Rev. Christopher!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Wang 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Rev. Christopher was absolutely amazing. He was able to take our input and design a beautiful ceremony for us. We were both extremely impressed by his professionalism and organization. We would definitely recommend to anyone else getting married.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Amber

Amber 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing

He added everything we asked for, helped me with my vows and was absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Amy Yates 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Customized Wedding Ceremony

He was so great to work with and open to our ideas. He met with us before the wedding to help us customize the ceremony. He brought up ideas that we hadn't even thought of and really helped us create a wedding ceremony that we loved.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Natalie 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Really is Utah's best officiant!

Reverend Christopher was an amazing officiant. He was the officiant for my sisters wedding, and one of my bridesmaids wedding. He was very punctual, kind, organized and professional. There are a lot of details that go into a ceremony, and he was sure to go over every little detail possible in our initial meeting, and the rehearsal was also very easy with him there to keep things in order. The ceremony itself was amazing, he made it memorable for everyone!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry's reply:

Thank you, Natalie! It was a genuine joy to share in your special day and so wonderful to see each of the couples I'd previously performed wedding ceremonies for. I am deeply honored by your words of appreciation and gratitude for my services.

Makaysha 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Couldn鈥檛 have imagined anything better!

Rev. Christopher was very helpful, patient, professional, organized and affordable! He molded the ceremony to include all our values. It turned out amazing and when very smoothly because of him. He thought of everything! Things I would have never would think about! For example he had a tissue hidden for me ready to pull out if I needed it at the altar and trust me, I needed it! He also came to check on us before the wedding and made sure we knew what we needed to say and do. I got nervous and asked him to go over everything with me again after he had just done so but he happily went over it again. Thank you so much! We would鈥檝e been a complete mess without you!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Wabel 路 Married on 04/05/2019

The Perfect Addition to Our Wedding

Rev. Christopher provided a beautiful wedding ceremony for my husband and I. He took the time to really get to know us and understand our story, which was reflected in the beautiful 20 minute ceremony he wrote for our wedding. During our nearly 2 hour initial meeting, he walked us through the entire ceremony piece by piece to determine the exact wording and level of spiritualness we wanted. He also provided suggestions that helped our wedding day go so smoothly. He was always responsive to any messages we sent him and even let me (the bride) read the ceremony before the wedding to make sure it was what we wanted. He showed up early to the wedding to review everything with each person who played a part in the ceremony and offered words of encouragement for my nerves. Several of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how true the things Rev. Christopher said were. He was the perfect addition to the start of our happily ever after.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Lisette Richter 路 Married on 03/25/2019

Soulmates!

SOULMATES

Thank you so much Rev. Christopher for responding so fast and booking us the next day to get married. I didn鈥檛 expect such a gorgeous park and gazebo with the mountains in the background. It was truly a magical moment for us. We鈥檒l treasure that forever. You are absolutely a top professional with every step taken care of to sending the paperwork so we did not have to worry. Thank you for having the two witnesses also and for being so kind to video tape it for us. God bless! 鈥揕isi and Chris LaMont

Sent on 04/01/2019
    A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 8
    A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 9
    A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 10
    A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 11
    A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 12

Patti Thompson 路 Married on 01/25/2019

Wonderful - Very Personalized

Rev. Christopher is the best. From the time we first met to him until we said goodbye after the ceremony it was just what we were hoping. My husband and I weren't real sure exactly how/what we wanted for the ceremony. Rev. Christopher gave us many ideas and suggestions so we could make our day special and perfect for us.

Sent on 02/18/2019

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry's reply:

Thank you, Patti! It was such a joy to share with you and Mike in such a momentous occasion by creating and performing your wedding ceremony. Many thanks for your appreciation of my services. ~Rev. Christopher
  • Heather

Heather Lockhart 路 Married on 01/08/2019

Our Renew Vows

My husband and I wanted to renew our wedding vows on our 59th anniversary, we wanted to do it with our children there. Heather our Daughter-in-law knows Rev. Christopher and recommended him. Dan and I did not meet the Rev until the evening of the ceremony. We had talked with the Rev. on the phone I was amazed at what he remembered and had to smile when he mentioned my love of fishing. We are so happy and feel so Blessed to have had the chance to have Rev. Christopher perform our ceremony. We would not hesitate to recommend him for any event.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jessica A 路 Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing Service!

I can not say enough wonderful things about Rev. Christopher!!! The whole process was so easy. He took time to address exactly what you wanted the ceremony to feel like! His words beautiful and made our day even more special.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher 路 Married on 10/18/2018

Exceptional - Honoring - Personalized - Professional

Rev. Christopher absolutely exceeded our best hopes. My wife and I could not be more impressed with the wonderful ceremony he officiated on our behalf. His genuine care for and attention to detail in truly personalizing our ceremony was inspiring and so very much appreciated. This gentleman is truly fulfilling his Divine Calling in life. He managed to set a love-centered tone of peace and celebration. Truly, our ceremony was the finest of any we have ever had the good fortune to witness, much less be a part of! Each family member and friend present was touched and inspired by his evident and sincere care and good-natured spirit, making them feel fully included in the love my wife and I radiantly shared that day. We feel blessed to have had Reverend Christopher Scuderi of Universal Heart Ministry to so perfectly officiate our wedding. Sometimes in life, you meet very special people. Occasionally you meet outstanding people. Rarely do you meet truly exceptional people who so elegantly and positively influence your life for the better. Reverend Christopher is one of these. It is because of 'who he is' at his core that in God's service 'what he does' is so very special. We are honored to have had the very good fortune of having him officiate our wedding and proudly count him as a friend for whom we would do much in gratitude for how he helped and served us so very well.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 13
    A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 14
    A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 15

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry's reply:

Thank you, Chris! I am deeply honored by your sincere compliments and appreciation of my services. It was a joy to share in such a momentous occasion with you and your families.

Lance Johnsob 路 Married on 10/18/2018

The Revron was absolutely wonderful. Gd and his wife made our day a dream come true.

Reverend Christopher was wonderful. Wow. He brings with him a spirit of love and peace and is very gifted. We felt like we were the only couple and family in the world around him. He took the time to get to know us and what we wanted not only for our wedding but our life ahead. He eloquently delivered a custom wedding ceremony which was so beautiful we had tears throughout it. He guided each of us with custom vows as well. And we had an element of wonderful surprise as he artfully gave us a unique ceremony that reflected our feelings, hopes, and dreams for each other our new family. And he made our five year old daughter feel so special as we wanted to include her in the ceremony. He and his wife truly did everything they could to make our day fantastic. Thank you for for making our wedding so beautiful and memorable.
    Lance, Kristin & Keira 10/18/18

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor Chandler 路 Married on 10/11/2018

The most amazing experience!!!!

I truly don鈥檛 even know where to begin to try and explain how grateful I am that we were lucky enough to have Reverend Christopher officiate our wedding. I don鈥檛 know how we thought we could do it without him. He made the entire planning process, from beginning to end, the most professional, exciting, touching, personal, incredible experience possible. He made our ceremony unique and specialized for us as a couple. He took the time to understand each of us as separate people and also us as a couple. He is so detail oriented and he understands the important things that slipped our minds. He is so open minded and was completely accepting of our personally held beliefs. He really customized our ceremony so it felt most authentic to us. We are not religious people and so we were very nervous trying to find someone who was understanding. Rev, Christopher knocked it out of the park. We both felt heard and represented in our ceremony and truly you cannot ask for more. He was incredible from beginning to end. He is truly the best of the best. I recommend him to all of our family and friends for all of his services. He does it all. We can鈥檛 thank you enough, Rev. Christopher!! You made our wedding day the most amazing day of our lives. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 16

Carolyn Lamoreaux 路 Married on 10/03/2018

Personalized Special Service

We loved working with Rev. Christopher as our ceremony was very personalized to us. He went into great detail with our wants, desires to give us the exact ceremony we wanted. Overall a great experience and would highly recommend

Sent on 10/30/2018

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry's reply:

Thank you, Carolyn! I appreciate the kind words and compliments in appreciation of my service to you. It was a joy to share in your very special day!

Lexie Herren 路 Married on 09/22/2018

The. Best. Choice.

How can I express enough thank yous and gratitude to Mr. Christopher? It's not possible, words can't give enough. Being the basket case I am, I knew I needed guidance through the ceremony, the walk, the kiss, the I do's, all of it, and this man eased all stress - my wedding day the best it ever could be and more. He offered so many options to personally customize the ceremony and asked so many questions that I knew I had made the right choice for our officiant right from the start. 100% recommend, thank you so so so much, Christopher!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry 17

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry's reply:

Thank you for the compliments, Lexie! I am glad that you were so pleased with my services and that I was able to provide comfort to help keep things calm and as stress free as possible.
  • O

Olivia 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Rev Christopher was truly incredible! He was prompt, efficient, and flexible! I could go on about all his traits. He was able to incorporate 2 different religious beliefs into one and capture the love my husband and I share for each other. Highly recommend. Fun fact: He even married my co-worker and husband's best man!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Thank you, Olivia!
  • Olivia

Olivia Chauffe 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Rev. Christopher exceeded our expectations

We are so happy we chose Rev. Christopher. He was very professional by incorporating 2 religions into 1, offering a typed copy of our ceremony, and including or excluding what we wanted. His process of questions truly creates a beautiful ceremony. I am reminded of that from the compliments I still receive from our guests. His cost is very reasonable and he offers for an extra little cost to include a rehearsal. He was also so easy going/flexible when I frantically informed him I told him the wrong time for rehearsal and it was no problem. 11/10 recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2018