A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Reviews

135 | Tallahassee, FL

135 Reviews for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida

Melanie · Married on 01/05/2013

Amanda did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She was very kind and easy to work with. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and she was amazing with giving direction and guidance. Thanks again Amanda!!

Matt & Mel

Sent on 03/27/2013

Amanda Doumanian was amazing! We were planning our Florida wedding from Massachusetts, and I called "A Beautiful Wedding" as a shot in the dark...and Amanda far exceeded our expectations! She responded to my random emails very promptly and never missed a beat, even when I changed our vows about an hour before our rehearsal the day before the wedding (she showed up w/ the updated vows in hand, ready to rock!). I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/03/2012

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

THANK YOU!!!! I had fun being a part of your wedding!!

Amanda was so wonderful to work with!!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2012

Our wedding officiant was Amanda Doumanian. She was such a doll and wonderful to work with. It was very easy to get in contact with her and she responded quickly. She gave us many options for vows and helped us fit them to ourselves. She was very helpful during the rehearsal and was wonderful during the wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Deb · Married on 05/20/2012

Amanda was efficient, and very friendly. She answered all emails quickly and with professionalism.

Sent on 06/05/2012
  • User2079411 · 2+ years ago

Amanda was on time and prompt! She did a wonderful job! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 05/03/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2012

My husband and I got married on Saturday and we had Amanda officiate the ceremony. She was wonderful. My husband has 3 children from a previous marriage and she helped us incorporate them into the ceremony by performing a sand ceremony. She was very patient with them. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Vicki · Married on 04/14/2012

Amanda was phenomenal!!! She was just so friendly and flexible. When it came to our wedding day she really pulled it off and made it a beautiful ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Kendall · Married on 01/21/2012

Amanda officiated our wedding and did such a wonderful job. We enjoyed being able to customize our own ceremony, even though she provided us with a good framework to start from. She was so easy to work with and very quick to respond to all our emails, calls, and requests. I would definitely recommend this service to other brides.

Sent on 01/25/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 01/01/2012

Amanda was wonderful and helped to make our day special.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Alison · Married on 11/19/2011

Working with Amanda was an absolute joy. She helped us plan our ceremony and made sure it went exactly how we had planned. We could not be more pleased with Amanda and will recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is awesome!

Sent on 12/01/2011

April · Married on 10/29/2011

Amanda officiated at our 10/29/11 wedding. She was very professional and enthusiastic. She worked with us to select the vows that had the most meaning for us, and also helped us create a sand ceremony. We would highly recommend Amanda to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 12/18/2011
  • W

Wanda · Married on 10/14/2011

Friendly, professional and punctual.
    It was a pleasure to have Amanda officiate at our ceremony.

Sent on 10/17/2011
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/10/2011

Amanda is AMAZING!! She is very sweet and very helpful. She asked what we wanted to incorporate into our wedding and she did it NO problem. I would and will recommend her to my friends/family :)

Sent on 09/21/2011

Cynthia · Married on 09/04/2011

Amanda was an excellent officiant at my daughter's wedding recently. We encountered rain and had to switch the ceremony from outside to inside with no prior practice, and she handled this with all ease. She spoke with a clear and precise voice, and although my daughter had a tearful moment, Amanda continued on with the vows. I would recommend her highly. She is very professional.

Sent on 09/21/2011

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2011

Amanda was great to work with! She helped us create a beautiful, meaningful ceremony that really worked for us. She was very patient at our rehearsal when most of the bridal party got lost on their way and we had two fussy flower girls! Amanda was wonderful and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Scott · Married on 05/07/2011

Could not possibly ask for more! We made a great choice.

Sent on 05/09/2011

Jami · Married on 04/09/2011

Amanda was extremely professional and a joy to work with! She was always punctual and pleasant. We would highly recommend her to officiate your wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Morgan · Married on 02/05/2011

I can't say enough about Amanda! To say she was wonderful really is an understatement. I am currently stationed overseas and my fiance and I were planning a small ceremony back home in Florida with close family and friends. I found Amanda after doing some online searches, was skeptical, but after reading some reviews thought I would contact her. She was quick to reply back to me and over the next three months of planning a wedding on another continent did everything she could to accommodate my inquiries and requests. She made what could have been a difficult endeavor so very simple and painless, giving recommendations of local vendors, etc! On the day of our wedding, she was on time and was quick on her feet, not getting flustered by the stress of last minute preparations. She was calm and knew exactly what needed to be done. She was extremely professional, so courteous, patient, flexible, and accommodating. She even followed up with me after the ceremony, thanking me and wishing us congratulations again!

If you are looking for someone to help you with this important part of your special day, you will be glad you chose A Notary on the Go. I am!!

Sent on 02/14/2011

Allan · Married on 11/26/2010

Amanda did a wonderful job during the ceremony. She always responded quickly to any emails that were sent to her. She dressed very appropriately for the occassion and was very reasonable in her fee.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Savvy · Married on 11/21/2010

Amanda was absolutely amazing. She helped us make our perfect day perfect.. and was incredibly understanding when we realized in all the commotion that our marriage license was actually about thirty miles away from the ceremony location. Thanks again, Amanda!

Sent on 11/23/2010
  • W

Wanda · Married on 10/01/2010

Amanda was very professional and accommodating to our needs. She not only assisted us with the legal aspects of marriage but helped create a nice flow to our wedding day festivities. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2010

Jill · Married on 02/20/2010

"Amanda was great! We had a last minute private wedding and she met us at our special location. She was very professional and so very nice. Thank you for making our day happen!"

Sent on 06/14/2010

Daniele · Married on 11/20/2016

Thank You Tammy for making our Vow renewal fantastic!! Pictures were good and everything was simple just as we wanted it!. Celebrated 23 years and renewed our vows on St. George Island.

Sent on 01/03/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your vow renewal!!! Wishing you the best!!

Jan · Married on 10/08/2016

Amanda is fabulous! Personal,professional and helpful. She takes time to notify the Bride and groom of items needed as the time gets closer to the wedding day.That is something we really appreciated. We had many guest comment on how great Amanda delivered the message.
    Thank you Amanda for being a part of this memorable day!

Sent on 10/11/2016

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Jan!! Alana & Justin are a beautiful couple! It was an honor to be a part of their special day & help them make this step in their relationship. Thank you again!!