A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Reviews

135 | Tallahassee, FL

135 Reviews for A Beautiful Wedding in Florida

Kelly S. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Backyard Wedding

Amanda creates a comfortable, yet respectful, air at every ceremony. She has a presence that commands authority, yet is lighthearted and easy going.

Sent on 12/03/2020

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! I'm glad I was able to make you feel comfortable during the ceremony. It really was a beautiful wedding ceremony. Wishing you all the best!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer B. · Married on 03/20/2021

Wonderful!

We are so happy that we booked A Beautiful Wedding in Florida for our ceremony. Tammy was our officiant and she did an amazing job! Amanda and Tammy were so helpful to us during the entire process...we couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 03/28/2021

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure to work with you. We are glad you enjoyed our process and your wedding ceremony! Wishing you all the best!
  • Brittany

Brittany N. · Married on 12/12/2020

Picture Perfect

Amanda was amazing and very helpful and wanted to make sure she created the perfect ceremony for my husband and I.

Sent on 01/02/2021

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind review!!! I was my pleasure to be a part of your special day!!! Wishing you all the best!
  • Hannah

Hannah B. · Married on 10/10/2020

I would highly recommend Amanda!!

Amanda did an excellent job she was very professional, dependable and helpful. She was such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2020

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to get to know you and Dustin and put together such a sweet personalized ceremony for you!!! Wishing you all the best!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey K. · Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing Officiant!

Amanda was an amazing officiant! We had our wedding during the very beginning of the coronavirus outbreak and she was so accommodating when we were unsure of what to do! The ceremony was beautiful! My
    photographer was even excited when she saw that Amanda was officiating! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/25/2020

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! I'm so glad we were still able to have your ceremony! It was such a beautiful day and you were so calm despite the craziness going on!! Wishing you all the best!
  • Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 03/14/2020

We are so happy we hired A Beautiful Wedding In Florida!

Amanda was our officiant and our day-of coordinator. She was so supportive from start to finish and we are so happy that we hired her and her team. Our ceremony was personalized and our wedding day was seamless. I recommend A Beautiful Wedding In Florida to anyone that is looking for an officiant, day-or coordinator or both!

Thank you for making our day so magical!

Sent on 04/01/2020

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! I am so glad we were able to make your day awesome-- despite a lot of craziness happening in the world! I really enjoyed working with you and Ryan and wish you all best as a married couple!

Nicole M. · Married on 02/22/2020

Reputable and Professional

Amanda was a pleasure to work with. She is reputable, trustworthy, and professional. She was always quick to reply and provided us with everything we needed. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2020

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole!! I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review. Wishing you all the best!!!
  • Katherine

Katherine G. · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Officiant

They provided us with sample ceremonies and allowed us to add and subtract things to make it our own. Tammy officiated our wedding and did a lovely job. It was so meaningful to hear those specific lines we added as it made the ceremony truly meaningful for us. Tammy was professional but also calm and kind.

Sent on 11/15/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad you enjoyed working with us to put together a ceremony that fit your relationship, and most importantly that you enjoyed having Tammy as your officiant!! Wishing you all the best!!!
  • Mahaley

Mahaley P. · Married on 06/28/2019

A Perfect Wedding!

What a great experience! Amanda was so professional on all details but made us feel like she was a long time friend handling our wedding. It was truly a fabulous day! We highly recommend using Amanda!

Sent on 07/02/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you!! I'm so glad you and Tim enjoyed your ceremony!! You are a fun loving couple and I truly enjoyed working with you!!

Geena V. · Married on 06/01/2019

Above and Beyond!

Amanda was incredible, creative, and went above and beyond when the post office ruined my marriage license to help me get the new one! I highly recommend her! She has a soothing voice, a way with words, and very personable.

Sent on 07/02/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Geena!!! I was happy to help you with the marriage license. You were a beautiful bride and really enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Kaley · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful experience!

Amanda and her team did an incredible job making sure my husband and I had the BEST wedding experience, from the planning through the farewell!! She stayed on top of us to make sure we were ahead of schedule, and cleaned up a ton of loose ends (on our part) on our big day. She prepared a beautiful ceremony for us, and truly made us feel special. It was wonderful to work with you, Amanda, and we appreciate everything you did to give us the perfect wedding ceremony reception!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Kaley!! I enjoyed helping you tie up loose ends and make your special day stress free and enjoyable for all. Wishing you all the best!!!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Ceremony Tailored to our Love Story!

We used Amanda Reeves with a Beautiful Wedding as our officiant for our wedding and she exceeded all of our expectations! We filled out a questionnaire so she could learn more about us and our story, then we met in person where we went through our whole ceremony and what all would be included. From there she created a draft and let us review to edit and change what we wanted. She also gave us ideas for our ceremony and we ended up doing a "wine box" ceremony which includes locking a love letter from present day and some wine to open on our 5th wedding anniversary. From the planning to the actual execution, she was amazing! We got so many compliments on how sweet our ceremony was and how well Amanda spoke.

Sent on 03/27/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much Megan!! It was a pleasure to work with you and Tyler and to craft your ceremony!! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it!!
  • Sage

Sage · Married on 01/12/2019

No Stress Wedding

Amanda is a must have for a stress free day. As our officiant and day of coordinator, she touched base with us regularly in the months leading up to the wedding, and really kicked it into high gear as the day approached. We decided to get a coordinator so that everyone could enjoy the wedding and have a professional take care of the logistics. Even for a relatively small wedding, it was definitely the right decision.

Sent on 02/21/2019

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much Sage! I’m so glad you got to enjoy your special day and not stress about anything!!! Wishing you and Aaron all the best!!
  • michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/25/2018

Fuller Wedding

Amanda is such a blessing! We hired her to officiate our wedding, but having never planned a wedding she was such an invaluable resource!! From planning and advice to set up and take down day of. Our wedding was perfect and we couldn’t have done it with out her guidance and support!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Michelle!!! It was a pleasure to work with you and a treat to see such a unique wedding location!!! Wish you and Shane all the best!!

Donna · Married on 11/17/2018

Amanda is amazing!

I have nothing but great things to say about Amanda. From the beginning of our communications, she was always fast to respond to any questions or concerns I had. When I asked for her opinion on our vows, she provided positive feedback and offered alternative suggestions that were great. I very much appreciated her honesty and input. As for Amanda's skills as an officiant, they are excellent! She's an extremely likeable person, and I received numerous compliments about her. Hire Amanda (and her associate photographer Lance who is also great) ... you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/17/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Donna!!! It was a pleasure to work with you and be a part of your wedding. You and your family are so nice! Wishing you and Steve all the best!!

Kevin · Married on 05/26/2018

Amanda did a wonderful job with our ceremony. She was in contact throughout the process, gave us a great ceremony design to work with, incorporated our ideas from the questionnaire, and delivered a beautiful ceremony the day of the wedding. After the wedding, many guests asked is we knew her beforehand because the ceremony was so personalized, and told us how much they enjoyed it. Amanda was truly wonderful and one of the best parts of our wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you, Kevin!! I really liked working with you and Jess on your ceremony and am so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed it!! Wishing you all the best!!

Gail · Married on 05/19/2018

Amanda has an amazing talent when it comes to creating a beautiful touching wedding ceremony. She wrote our vows, officiated and ran our wedding the day of. She definitely made it a very special day. She is a professional who is very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/16/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much, Gail. I really enjoyed writing the ceremony for your and Theo, and being a part of your special day!!
  • MS. MACMEN

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

We hired Amanda as our officiant and day of coordinator. Amanda was amazing to work with and was the best investment we made into our wedding day. Seriously, we cannot begin to describe how thankful we were to have her as a part of our team. From our first meeting, Amanda was down to earth and funny and we knew we were in good hands. We booked our wedding at a venue that had recently opened and they weren't always the most responsive or mindful of details. Amanda helped us communicate with them and advocated on our behalf. Thanks to Amanda, our wedding went off without a hitch! She also helped us craft a ceremony that was totally our vibe, partially sentimental, humorous, and a touch religious (for the fam). She also helped us find ways to incorporate our siblings into the ceremony as well. Amanda is organized and detail oriented and helped me think through things that I would not have even thought to think of. On the day of, Amanda had an incredible staff that worked alongside her to set everything up beautifully and they broke it all down at the end of the night. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Amanda really felt like family at the end of it all!

Sent on 04/18/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Megan!!!! I really enjoyed working with you and Mike, and becoming friends throughout the process!! You are a beautiful couple and I can't wait to see pictures and videos!! Keep in touch!!

Merisha · Married on 01/20/2018

Amanda Reeves was great! She made the process of "writing" our vows easy and we were able to tailor the ceremony to reflect who we are as a couple. She was is also a notary so it was great having her assist us with our marriage license and officate our wedding ceremony. A Beautiful Wedding in Florida with Amanda Reeves was just that - a beautiful wedding. Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 01/29/2018

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Merisha!!! You and Gary are an awesome couple and it was an honor to officiate your ceremony. Wishing you all the best!!!

Betsy · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda is absolutely amazing! Highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/04/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Betsy!!! Hope you're doing well! Happy holidays!!

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2017

Amanda was amazing! She is so bubbly and charismatic! Her smile is contagious and reassuring. I love how we were able to pick out a ceremony outline that suited us both and personalize it without any issues. I highly recommend using Amanda!

Sent on 12/17/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Sarah! And thank you for the pictures!!! You were a beautiful bride and I truly enjoyed officiating your ceremony! Hope you and Daniel have a wonderful holiday season!!!
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/07/2017

Amanda was awesome! We planned everything and Amanda was our day off coordinator. She did an excellent job filling in the last questions, gaps, and confirmations that made all the difference in a smooth day. As an officiant, she helped us craft a personalized ceremony, and provided helpful guidance. Sending us the copy of notes she used day off was a nice touch, and shows how thoughtful and personal she was throughout the process. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you so much Holly! Not only was it was awesome to see your plans come to life, it was a true honor to officiate a ceremony for a couple a loving as you and Adam.

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2017

Amanda officiated our ceremony at St. George Island last month. My groom and I both have trouble making decisions, and she was always so accommodating, friendly, and helpful with our changing ideas. After the ceremony, she even filed our marriage license for us so we didn't have to worry with it. Could not recommend her more! Thanks, Amanda!

Sent on 11/08/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was great being a part of your wedding. You and Jason are an awesome couple; I appreciate you allowing me to be your officiant!!
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 09/16/2017

We are very thankful that we chose Amanda for our wedding! She was great and very helpful for all the many questions I had! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/21/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Michaela, I was glad to help! Wishing you an Nick the best in all your adventures together!

Christina · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I wanted a simple exchange of vows on the beach. Amanda was great to work with. She was very professional and our little simple ceremony was perfect. We ask for a non-religious ceremony and that's exactly what we got. She was prompt to return messages and we got out license in the mail within a week! Thank you very much!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida's reply:

Thank you Christina!! Wishing you the best!