A Beautiful Ceremony Reviews

A Beautiful Ceremony 5
A Beautiful Ceremony 6
A Beautiful Ceremony 7

Michelle · Getting married on 06/16/2019

Reverend Knox was extremely helpful with his knowledge and professionalism. The wedding packet was very useful, it provided everything we needed to plan our wedding ceremony. It was stress free, we had a lovely day and were extremely happy.

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! If is anything else that we can do to be of help to both of you just let us know!
    Thanks again for the honor of being part of your wedding!

Anonymous Poster · Married on 01/25/2019

A true pro

Rev Kev is a great officiant. He's got all kinds of useful last minute tips just before your ceremony. He's a very clear communicator and speaks loudly enough that anyone can hear. Great with name pronunciation as well. It's obvious that he's been doing this for a long time and he's very proficient. Most of all, he made it great fun!

Kimberly · Married on 01/24/2019

An Absolutely "Beautiful Ceremony"

Once again, Reverend Kevin Know has made a special day even more special with his heartfelt, sweet, and perfectly executed ceremony. He is the cherry on top of the most wonderful day! Thanks Rev Kev! Will recommend you always!

Stacey · Married on 01/15/2019

Amazing service

Our wedding was a destination wedding at WAlt Disney World. Reverend Kevin Knox made the process so easy. It was stress free when it came to deciding what we wanted the ceremony style to be like. Highly recommend!

• Emily

Emily Medal · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect Man for the Job

Really awesome ceremony!! Rev. Kevin was the perfect man for the job. I really appreciate the professionalism and flexibility that A Beautiful Ceremony provided for me and my new husband. I would use this company again and again!

A Beautiful Ceremony 8

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Emily – I had written a reply to your review a few weeks ago but it doesn't seem to have worked.?
    Just wanted to thank you again for the honor of being a part of your celebration.

hannah · Married on 01/04/2019

great value and service

Reverend Kevin was flexible and helpful with deciding the ceremony style.

Sent on 02/02/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Hannah – thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!
    I appreciate your kind words!
    If there's anything else I can do for the two of you just let me know :-)
  • Audrey

Audrey K Robles · Married on 01/03/2019

A Ceremony Without Worries!

Reverend Knox was professional and extremely helpful from start to end! Planning from another state without a rehearsal worried me at first, but Rev Kev knew exactly what to do to make sure all the details were covered. We wouldn't have trusted anyone else to marry us & would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Audrey – it was great to work with you and Matthew :-)
    Yes, it's a priority to make it is easy for you as possible when planning a wedding from a different state. I hope our video help calm some of your nerves and relieved some stress. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review!
  • Michelle

Michelle Pilsworth · Married on 12/31/2018

Five star service. X

I could not recommend anyone better. Kevin and his team were fantastic in helping to organise the details for our ceremony and providing a 5 star, personal ceremony for our big day. Very professional and a true gentleman. Thank you xx

A Beautiful Ceremony 9

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Michelle – thank you so much for your kind words! Paradise Cove is an exceptionally beautiful place for the two of you to make it official!
    I think I remember your daughter Ellie giving Matthew a kiss when she got to the bottom of the aisle – that was precious!
    Blessings to you, Matthew and the kids!

David · Married on 12/27/2018

Wedding Day

Rev Kev was awesome. Would recommend to anybody using A Beautiful

Sent on 01/27/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review! If your beautiful bride still needs a copy of the name change kit – just let me know :-)

Cynthia Rodriguez · Married on 12/21/2018

Magical Disney Wedding

We chose Kevin and his team after seeing him many times on TV and reading reviews. He was great to work with and helped ease our nerves before and during the ceremony. Highly Recommended.

Sent on 01/23/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Cynthia – thanks for your kind words!
    Getting married had Disney's wedding Pavilion (showing Cinderella's castle background) is one of my favorite venues. I am glad that we got a chance to review the ceremony flow prior to the actual wedding.
    Blessings to both you and Richard :-)

Lauren Franchi · Married on 12/21/2018

Ray Alonzo was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony.

Ray Alonzo was the best officiant I could have asked for. He made everything so easy and he accomidated our needs spectacularly. He took the extra time to meet with us (via phone conference) to make sure he got every detail correct. He was very clear and kept the audience engaged by slipping in a few jokes to keep things light and fun. We also got a pretty cool picture of him after he pronounces is husband and wife. We were very happy with our decision of choosing Ray for our wedding.

A Beautiful Ceremony 10

Samantha G · Married on 12/18/2018

Very Professional

A Beautiful Ceremony is was!! Kevin was so professional and kind. He was very responsive and made the process very easy and fun. I got so many compliments from our guests on how well he performed the ceremony. I cannot recommend them enough! Would use them again and again!

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Samantha – thank you for your kind words! I remember you being pretty organized too :-) (send me your ceremony information months before the wedding)
    Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
    Blessings to you and Austin!
  • Shannen

Shannen Bustillo · Married on 12/18/2018

Rev Kevin was awesome!

My husband and I were very pleased to have Rev. Kevin as our wedding officiant. During our visit with him, he was very attentive to details that we wanted for our ceremony especially since it was not the traditional ceremony. He respected our wishes and our culture and he was just really great! He was also super funny and we loved that about him! We couldn’t have chosen a better officiant for our special day!

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Shannen – I loved including the Filipino traditions :-) I loved the way it enabled more people to get involved :-) Thanks for your kind words and completing the review.
    blessings to both you and Justin,

Shelly Kahana · Married on 12/15/2018

Really awesome ceremony for William and Shelly’s wedding

A Beautiful Ceremony provided everything that we need. The wedding packet was very useful and stress free. Our officiant name was Rev Steve Binkley he was absolutely amazing. He was very kind, patient, and profesional. He went about and beyond to make our wedding beautiful. He made us confortable and he helped us to make everything perfect. We had a lovely an unforgettable day. Would definitely recommend A Beautiful Ceremony. Thank you! :)

Sent on 01/21/2019
    A Beautiful Ceremony 11

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Shelly– I am not at all surprised to hear your kind words regarding our officiant Rev. Steve Binkley. He is a blessing to have a part of our team. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review!

Madison · Married on 12/15/2018

A Beautiful Ceremony is wonderful!

Pastor Mike was wonderful! Could not have asked for a better officiant!

A Beautiful Ceremony 12

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Yes, Rev. Mike does a fantastic job.
    I am so glad that were able to get you connected with him.
    He is one of our most preferred officiants!
    Congratulations to both of you!

Patrick · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly reccomend

Reverend Ray was so great to work with! He made it feel like we had known each other for years and delivered a ceremony perfectly tailored to my Wife and I's requests. We have had several comments from guests about what a great job Ray did officiating our wedding, and we couldn't agree more!

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you for your kind comments about Rev. Ray.
    It is true, he does a great job – he is often requested!
    Thanks for taking the time to express your gratitude and appreciation!
  • Stephen

Stephen · Married on 12/08/2018

Ray was great!

We used A Beautiful Ceremony for our wedding officiant. Our officiants name was Ray Alonzo and he was great. He met with us and walked us through the different options we could include into our ceremony. For a small fee he also met with us at the rehearsal and we did a run through, it made us really comfortable about the flow of the ceremony for the next day. Ray was on time and added a couple little funnies for the ceremony. Everything was great! Thanks Ray.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    A Beautiful Ceremony 13

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you for your kind words regarding Rev. Ray. He is indeed one of our most preferred officiants. I will copy your review and send it to him :-)

Ashley Morris · Married on 12/08/2018

Disney wedding

Rev Kevin was amazing. Very kind and professional. He brought a calming sense over the wedding and you can tell he has many years of experience and loves what he does. The ceremony was beautiful and I cannot praise him enough. Thank you!

Sent on 01/19/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Ashley thanks again for the review and your kind words. One of the things I remember most about your ceremony was the blended family vows between you and Layla! I love doing that :-)
    Blessings to all three of you!

Traci Cola · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Officiant Ever!

Rev Kev made our ceremony incredible! Our guests to this day still talk about how beautiful our ceremony was. He was a pleasure to work with and we were so lucky to find him! 100% recommend!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    A Beautiful Ceremony 14

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Traci and Ethan – thank you for taking the time to write a review. I thank you for your kind words :-) I remember you including the "blessing of the hands" in your ceremony – that always seems to be a favorite of the guest :-)
    Thanks again for the privilege of being a part of your very special beginning :-)
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2018

Officiant experience

I had the pleasure of working with Ray Alonzo on my wedding day. He was at my wedding rehearsal and I am happy that he did some coaching on how we were going to place hands, stand, ect. He was phenomenal I love that he put some humor into the ceremony as that helped the nerves a little. Would definitely recommend!

Tek Vu · Married on 11/03/2018

One of the Most Important Choices We Made

Rev. Kevin Knox was a shot in the dark after tracking him down following watching aired episodes of "Disney Fairytale Weddings." Luckily for us, he was willing and available to officiate our wedding. From the start, he was extremely quick at responding and both he and his provided resources made the entire process and ceremony a breeze.

Fast forward to the day of, he was early, in such good spirits and prepared to make our day memorable and special. And even though our late bride made him wait, he was flexible and a sincere blessing to have. To no surprise, he kept the ceremony light, yet meaningful and was a hit with our guests. Not to mention, he looks good in pictures! :)

WE cannot thank Rev. Kevin Knox for helping make our dreams a reality and if we could do it all over again, you can bet we'd make sure he was right there with us!

Sent on 11/28/2018

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

thank you so very much for your kind words!
    If you need another copy of the "name change Kit" just let me know :-)
    blessings to both of you :-)

Brett Smith · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Disney Wedding!

Ray Alonzo was fantastic. The ceremony was everything we hoped for. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    A Beautiful Ceremony 15
    A Beautiful Ceremony 16

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you for your kind words regarding Rev. Ray! I agree, he does a splendid job and always received great reviews.
    Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us!

Bianca · Married on 09/15/2018

We were really happy with their service.

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2018

We had Rev. Kevin and he went above and beyond to make sure our ceremony was everything we wanted and more. We would highly recommend him to any couple.

Honor · Married on 09/08/2018

Ray was amazing! The perfect mix of professionalism and fun!

A Beautiful Ceremony 17