A Beautiful Ceremony Reviews

A Beautiful Ceremony 5
  • Karese

Karese Holmes · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Princess Wish Granted w/ Catholic Twist

Rev. Knox made our wedding feel natural, inviting and provided us comfort from being in a different surrounding. Rev. Knox was able to provide our Catholic ceremony and was extremely flexible with last minute changes. We couldn't have asked for any more! Thanks!

A Beautiful Ceremony 6
    A Beautiful Ceremony 7
    Sent on 10/15/2019

Jayson & Hillary · Getting married on 06/09/2020

Very Appreciative

My Bride & I were very happy with Mr Knox’s communication, responsiveness, and overall compassion. I would recommend his services without hesitation. Thank you Mr Knox. Hillary & Jayson

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Dena

Dena Huelsman · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Absolutely Magical

Rev. Kevin was amazing! He was down to earth, and just a blessing to work with!

A Beautiful Ceremony 8
    A Beautiful Ceremony 9
    Sent on 04/23/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Dena – "Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairy tale" it was so grand to be a part of your Disney wedding!
    Thanks again for the honor! Tell Kyle hello for me :-)

Stacey Ann · Getting married on 12/21/2019

It was beautifully and professionally done

My ceremony was beautiful and intimate it was all about romance and they did just that

Sent on 03/10/2019

Stacey and Sean,
    Thank you so much for your great report.
    I believe you used my partner Rev. Ray – it is so good to know that he is still living up to his reputation :-)
    if we can be of any further help just let us know

Katie · Married on 11/02/2019

Reverend Kevin Knox is great!

our officiant Was reverend Kevin Knox. He did an amazing job during our ceremony. He is super professional and our families and guests all were very impressed. Everything that came with his services was also very helpful (he includes a pre marital course that saves you money on your marriage license, a name change kit, and online rehearsal videos so you can save money on the rehearsal fee!). He made us feel very comfortable and relaxed during the ceremony, and we were able to customize the elements of the ceremony to include only things we wanted.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Christine

Christine Smiddy · Married on 10/28/2019

Professional & Truly Beautiful Ceremony

Ray Alonzo from A Beautiful Ceremony was a great officiant. He was there to answer any questions that the Groom and I had. The planning kit was super helpful and ensured that I had a personalized ceremony with everything that I could have wanted. I highly recommend this company. They know what they are doing! You will not feel lost or confused, as they are super helpful.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Vanessa Stam · Married on 10/05/2019

Kevin was Professional, comforting, eases any tension on the big day and a positive influence on the whole experience!

Kevin was fantastic. He was very professional and made sure everyone felt comfortable and confident for the big day. My whole family said he spoke so eloquently and presented himself so professionally. His communication throughout the whole process was wonderful, timely and professional. Thank you Kevin!! Vanessa & Brian (5/5/19)

A Beautiful Ceremony 10
    Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Berrios · Married on 09/29/2019

Professional Service

Rev Kev made our ceremony experience magical! He was on time, communicative and very professional. Several guests commented on how well the ceremony went. Thank you, Rev!

A Beautiful Ceremony 11
    A Beautiful Ceremony 12
    A Beautiful Ceremony 13
    A Beautiful Ceremony 14
    A Beautiful Ceremony 15
    A Beautiful Ceremony 16
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Jade · Married on 09/20/2019

Rev Kev made our vow renal amazing

Rev kev was fantastic when he officiated our vow renewal. He was professional throughout. He helped to calm my husbands nerves and made us all smile and laugh. He ensured our vow renewal was unique to us.
    The contact before was great very responsive and informative. Teresa was a great help to us in planning our vow renewal.

A Beautiful Ceremony 17
    Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Maria

Maria Martinez · Married on 09/15/2019

Emotional, professional & unforgettable ceremony!!

We could not have picked a better person to have married us!!! Wow!!!! In my wedding ceremony, I saw people cry that I had never seen cried before haha. The first thing they told me was WOW THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Reverend Kevin was such a perfect fit for our family, as we customized our ceremony by adding a lot of special touches. Such as doing “blended family” ceremony, where we added my husband’s 2 children and my 1 child. He took the time to explain to everyone their positions and ensured that everything would run smooth. Specially with the children and guiding them with what to say and what to do throughout the whole process. My family does not speak English very fluently and Reverend Kevin also made sure that my father knew exactly what to say and when, then what position to take. IT WAS PERFECT!!!!! He is so professional, and his voice is so calming and will quickly set everyone’s mood to “A Beautiful Ceremony”.
    Reverend Kevin gave us so many important tools that are easily accessible online for us to complete everything for our wedding ceremony.
    Also don’t forget to buy your marriage counseling course through him, it’s so affordable and you get a nice little discount on your marriage license at the courthouse without any waiting periods.
    Reverend Kevin was a preferred vendor at my venue and I can totally understand why. Thank you Revered Kevin!! Continue doing what you do for many many more couples for many many years to come!!

A Beautiful Ceremony 18
    A Beautiful Ceremony 19
    A Beautiful Ceremony 20
    Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jacquie

Jacquie · Married on 09/13/2019

Ray did amazing

I would highly recommend this service. We used Just Marry! as our wedding planner. They set everything up with A Beautiful Ceremony. Ray customized our service and made the process so easy. We sent us templates of what he says most and we could pick and choose what we wanted. He suggested adding a little time box where my husband and I wrote notes to each other and in a certain amount of years we open the letters and read them. We all laughed, cried, and enjoyed our day!

A Beautiful Ceremony 21
  • Linnea

Linnea Migliore · Married on 09/09/2019

So comfortable!

Kevin was wonderful! He made us feel like he's known us for years!

A Beautiful Ceremony 22

Vicky Morse · Married on 09/04/2019

Would 100% recommend!

We could not be happier with Kevin Knox. Coming from the U.K we were a bit unsure what to expect, and the ceremony ran perfectly! He made us feel at ease and all our guests loved him! They were so impressed! I would highly recommend him to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

A Beautiful Ceremony 23
    Sent on 05/08/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

You are so sweet!! Thanks for your kind words --and for including a photo of the wedding at Disney's pavilion. I enjoyed working with both of you! Thanks again!
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Smith · Married on 08/24/2019

Better than I Could have ever imagined!

I had the most beautiful ceremony.

A Beautiful Ceremony 24
    A Beautiful Ceremony 25
    A Beautiful Ceremony 26
  • Nana

Nana · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommmended!

Kevin Knox did an amazing job. He spoke confidently and made the whole ceremony go smoothly. He provided us with ceremony ideas and quotes which helped us create exactly what we wanted. His packets also lay out the whole process of things you will need before and after the wedding. It was also great that he was just a phone call away. I should also mention Teresa Knox, Kevin’s wife, who was outstanding in helping us the day before and the day of our wedding to make sure things go smoothly. The timing with them was just right and we couldn’t be any happier.

Sent on 10/19/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

I already responded to the review you left on Google but I wanted to thank you again! You to are a great looking couple!
  • Cynthia

Cynthia M · Married on 08/16/2019

Our Ceremony was perfect!

Rev. Kevin made our ceremony truly perfect. He really brought out the true romance and magical feeling we were hoping for during our Disney Themed wedding at Disney Springs. He was able to incorporate all of the things we were looking for, into smooth and elegant ceremony. Our friends and family thought he was great!! And we did too! Thanks Rev. Kevin and A Beautiful Ceremony!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Quirk · Married on 08/15/2019

Worth Every Penny

Reverend Knox and his wife were absolutely wonderful and tailored the experience to our needs. They answered every question, made suggestions, and it as magical!

Karen Bailey · Married on 08/14/2019

Brilliant ceremony

Kev Knox was amazing and we had a beautiful ceremony.

David Wilkinson · Married on 08/13/2019

Amazing Service

We renewed our vows at Disney’s Grand Floridian. Kevin Knox was our officiant and he was excellent. As we were coming from the UK we arranged it all over email which was easy. Kevin was great on the day. Very professional, great to talk to and a very cool gent.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Tamra Mcclung · Married on 08/10/2019

Very pleased with our experience, you will be too!!

It was delightful having Ray Alonzo as our officiant for our wedding ceremony. From beginning to end, he was personable, professional, and made us feel comfortable about our ceremony. Some of our guests commented on the fabulous job he performed. A five-star rating is well-deserved, we highly recommend his services!!
    Rick and Tamra
    Orlando, FL

A Beautiful Ceremony 27
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Debbie Moore · Married on 08/01/2019

Such a lovely, calming Officiant

We could not recommend Kevin Knox enough as an officiant. He is such a lovely, smiley man who put us both at ease on our wedding day. Everyone who has watched our Ceremony video has commented too on Kevin's lovely nature. Kevin also kindly sent our Marriage License to the Court House and we received this to our home address in the UK the week after we got back from our holidays. Thank you so much!

A Beautiful Ceremony 28
    Sent on 09/09/2019

Maria Caycho · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing

July 20th we renewed our vows but the ceremony resembled a full blown wedding. Ray Alonzo was our officiant and I could not be more pleased. From our initial contact he was so nice and responsive. He asnwered all of my questions (I had a lot!) LoL! We skyped for our initial meeting and he gave us the best service and direction for the day of. He also explained to us the process and it all went as planned without a hitch. He areived on location early. He met with us for a quick run down ( we had discussed details before) but he did this so everything will run smooth. He was professional, funny, relatable and had our guests engaged completely. He did amazing job! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Hilde

Hilde Gundersen · Married on 07/19/2019

Relaxing and the best ceremony we could ask for

Teresa Knox is the best. Made us so comfortable, and calmed down my bridesmaids that was so stressed! She was so helpful and loved her suggestion of my husband was going to meet me down the aisle, since i did not have anyone to walk me down. Teresa, thank you for being part of our day!

Sent on 09/09/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

It was my great pleasure! You all brought such a smile to my face! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! Blessings,
    Teresa
  • Dara

Dara Wissinger Pütz · Married on 07/16/2019

Fun, Vibrant and loving officiant!

Teresa was everything we could have dreamed of and more to officiate our big day! She helped us both feel at ease and ensured that our ceremony was fun, full of love and joy and relaxed. We were able to chat with her a month before the wedding via skype to nail out all of the details of the ceremony. Teresa listened to all of our wants and needs and really tailored the ceremony to us. She made sure to memorize all the names of our family members and to greet everyone. She really was a highlight of our wedding and we are so blessed to have had her be a part of our big day!

A Beautiful Ceremony 29
    A Beautiful Ceremony 30
    Sent on 09/11/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Oh, my!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! I just loved having an opportunity to get to know you and your wonderful family. You were such a joy! Blessings to you! Teresa

Katie Ray · Married on 07/16/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

From the moment we knew we were having a Disney World wedding, I had wanted Kevin to officiate the ceremony. He had come so highly recommended from Disney and other Disney brides that came before me. During our conversation on the phone, Kevin made us feel so comfortable about everything and made some jokes here and there that made us laugh. Planning a destination wedding from PA was anxiety inducing but I knew that we were in great hands. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful; short, sweet, and simple. My guests raved about Kevin afterwards. He was professional, eloquent, and kind. I will recommend A Beautiful Ceremony to anyone planning their wedding!

A Beautiful Ceremony 31