A Beautiful Ceremony Reviews

A Beautiful Ceremony 7
  • Dena

Dena Huelsman · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Absolutely Magical

Rev. Kevin was amazing! He was down to earth, and just a blessing to work with!

A Beautiful Ceremony 8
    A Beautiful Ceremony 9

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Dena – "Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairy tale" it was so grand to be a part of your Disney wedding!
    Thanks again for the honor! Tell Kyle hello for me :-)

Stacey Ann · Getting married on 12/21/2019

It was beautifully and professionally done

My ceremony was beautiful and intimate it was all about romance and they did just that

Stacey and Sean,
    Thank you so much for your great report.
    I believe you used my partner Rev. Ray – it is so good to know that he is still living up to his reputation :-)
    if we can be of any further help just let us know

Vicky Morse · Getting married on 09/04/2019

Would 100% recommend!

We could not be happier with Kevin Knox. Coming from the U.K we were a bit unsure what to expect, and the ceremony ran perfectly! He made us feel at ease and all our guests loved him! They were so impressed! I would highly recommend him to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    A Beautiful Ceremony 10

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

You are so sweet!! Thanks for your kind words --and for including a photo of the wedding at Disney's pavilion. I enjoyed working with both of you! Thanks again!

Michelle · Getting married on 06/16/2019

Reverend Knox was extremely helpful with his knowledge and professionalism. The wedding packet was very useful, it provided everything we needed to plan our wedding ceremony. It was stress free, we had a lovely day and were extremely happy.

Sent on 09/29/2018

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! If is anything else that we can do to be of help to both of you just let us know!
    Thanks again for the honor of being part of your wedding!

Ryan · Married on 04/07/2019

Rev Kevin Knox- amazing officiant!

Reverend Kevin Knox wedded us on 4/7/19. He is absolutely professional, organized, easy to communicate with and was very sincere. We were very pleased with how he officiated our wedding and his presence and speaking voice is superb. Thank you so much! A day we will never forget.

Sent on 05/19/2019
    A Beautiful Ceremony 11

Emily · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Teresa married my husband and I at The Orlando Science Center in March. She had such a calming and professional demeanor. When my husband and I were unable to attend our rehearsal, she went out of her way to call to go over things on the phone, as well as showing up to our ceremony early to review. She performed a beautiful ceremony that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 04/19/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Emily & Michael - what a pleasure to share in your special day! You both are such fine and caring people - no wonder so many wanted to celebrate with you!!! All the best - and thank you for the honor.

Marisa Marshall · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful!!

Teresa was amazing! So calm, reassuring, and professional. Our ceremony was beautiful and everything the way we hoped it would be!

Sent on 04/25/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Oh my - Marisa, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wedding experience! You and Terry were one of the most calm couples I've seen in a long time! All the best to you both!

Caitlin · Married on 03/30/2019

Great experience!

Reverend Ray was so easy to work with and made our ceremony absolutely perfect. Leading up to the wedding he made the process of planning the ceremony incredibly easy, and he made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. He was so professional and personable, and many of our guests had no idea we'd just met him the day before the wedding. I would highly recommend Reverend Ray Alonzo and A Beautiful Ceremony.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    A Beautiful Ceremony 12
    A Beautiful Ceremony 13
    A Beautiful Ceremony 14

Amanda Shelnut · Married on 03/21/2019

Phenomenal and easy to work with!

Teresa was our officiant and she was wonderful! We had an intimate, family only ceremony with mixed religions. Not only was she incredibly easy to work with but she was very kind and informative. Our entire family raved about how great she was and how beautiful the ceremony turned out to be. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/21/2019

Winter Park, FL Wedding

Best experience and five stars all around! They’re professional, knowledgeable, responsive and made our special day perfect!

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Jennifer – thanks for your kind words. It was great working with you and meeting the families.
    Blessings to both of you :-)

Luke Krueger · Married on 03/18/2019

Rev. Kevin was an absolute Blessing!

Rev. Kevin was the greatest blessing Kelsey and U could have ever asked for! Having a Disney wedding, we were unsure if it would just be a generic service, but Kevin made us feel like we had known him for years! Such a special day that was only possible because of him!

Brenda Castrodad and Gerald Michalski · Married on 03/16/2019

Pastor Erick

Very Professional and client centered. We had a great experience creating our wedding draft with Pastor Erick's years of experience. He made sure we qere satisfied with everything and available to answer questions. Even our guests were talking about how much they liked him on our wedding day.

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!
    Rev. Erick has been a real asset to our team especially since he is bilingual.
    I will send you review to him as well :-)
    thanks again :-)

Ashley Elizabeth · Married on 03/15/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Rev Kev was wonderful! We felt at ease and he walked us through everything on the phone before the wedding. The ceremony was perfect, and we were able to customize it just for us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Andrea · Married on 03/07/2019

Personable, Responsive, and Professional

Reverend Kevin and his team were incredibly response, easy to work with, and provided many sources of information/ways to make our ceremony unique to us! "Rev Kev" was very personable and made us feel less nervous with the ceremony. If you are looking for someone who is personable, responsive and professional, then Reverend Kevin and his team are the right pick for you!

Sent on 04/30/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. Its great working with you. If you need the name change kit let me know:)

Monica · Married on 03/02/2019

Could not have asked for any better!

We loved Ray from A Beautiful Ceremony! He stayed in touch with us leading up to the wedding and was so friendly. We felt right at home having a Louisiana native officiate our wedding! It was the most perfect ceremony and we could not have asked for better!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Wylie · Married on 02/25/2019

Our perfect day!

We live in the U.K. and were planning to get married in Florida. We booked our wedding through Elegant Weddings of Orlando by Blush who put us in touch with Ray Alonzo of a Beautiful Ceremony. Ray was phenomenal from the start, we had a great video chat about the plan for our ceremony, he really took an great interest in each of us and answered all of our questions. He made us laugh and made us feel at ease and even first meeting him on the day of the wedding we knew our ceremony was in great hands. He showed so much passion in what he does and made sure we knew what we were doing with our paperwork. He blessed us and our family. He thanked us so much for allowing him to marry us, when we were the ones who couldn’t thank him enough! Ray is a wedding day legend! You would be lucky to have him! We were!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    A Beautiful Ceremony 15
    A Beautiful Ceremony 16
    A Beautiful Ceremony 17
    A Beautiful Ceremony 18
    A Beautiful Ceremony 19

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words regarding Rev. Ray. He always does a great job and works very hard to make things look easy :-) thanks again for choosing A Beautiful Ceremony to officiate your wedding

Sarah · Married on 02/23/2019

My Disney Wedding

My husband and I decided to have our destination wedding at Disney World and we were fortunate enough to have Ray as our officiant. It was a very busy and crazy morning/day but Ray came right up to me with a calm demeanor to make sure I felt confident and comfortable with the upcoming ceremony. He made himself available to talk whenever I had questions and concerns and was very passionate about fulfilling our ceremonial needs. Would definitely recommend A Beautiful Ceremony.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    A Beautiful Ceremony 20
    A Beautiful Ceremony 21

John Bova · Married on 02/21/2019

Bova 20th wedding anniversary vow renewal

Rev Ray did our wedding vow renewal at city walk at universal. He was simply amazing to talk too and went out of his way to make this perfect for us. This is a very professional run business that actually cares for the people that they work with. We live in Boston and they were easy to work with and everything was perfect. Thank you Ray, Teresa and Kevin you are the best.

Sent on 03/02/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Ha! I just happened to be at the computer when I received notification of your review :-) thank you so much for your kind words and forgiven us all credit – we do try to work as a team :-)
    Congratulations again on your vow renewal – see you again next time :-)
  • Jason

Jason Bowman · Married on 02/16/2019

JW Marriott Orlando 2019

Reverend Ray was amazing. He was professional and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He gave us exactly the service that we dreamed of! Thank you Reverend Ray!
    -Jason and Jen Bowman

Sent on 04/02/2019
    A Beautiful Ceremony 22
  • Jeff

Jeff Kim · Married on 02/15/2019

Exactly who we needed!

Rev Kev was great and very professional. He gave us clear instructions on what to do so we wouldn’t be confused or overwhelmed by nerves. He also gave us tips and tricks to make us seem calm yet confident. Thanks for being a part of our special day!

A Beautiful Ceremony 23

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Jeff and Briana – it was great working with you two! Having your wedding at Bella Collina is a perfect fit for the two of you! Thanks again for the honor of being a part of your special day!

Andrew Kraft · Married on 02/12/2019

Ceremony made Easy!

The service provided by the Knoxs was first class! Their prep materials made it simple for my wife and I to choose our ceremony. We highly recommend their services for anyone planning to wed in their area.

Andrew and Carly,
    On behalf of your officiant Teresa – let me thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your very special day! We strive to make things easier for the two of you – I'm glad it worked :-)

Amelia Davis · Married on 02/09/2019

Ray felt like family!

We were married by Ray Alonzo of A Beautiful Ceremony about a month ago and I have nothing but great things to say! I met Ray about 6 months into the wedding planning process when I found out my hometown pastor was not available. After some research, and guidance from our Ceremony vendor we came across Ray. I really wanted someone I connected with, especially because the ceremony is so intimate. Ray was amazing. He was very easy to get to know, made me feel at ease, I even started getting emotional when he was reading me the ceremony outline. I loved how everything was sent to us before the ceremony so my Husband and I could familiarize ourselves. He even had us add in a few special prayers and a wine box ceremony that meant the world to me. He catered to my wish of keeping the ceremony light, quick, and to the point. It lasted about 30 minutes which was so ideal. I wanted to get to the party! I highly recommend A Beautiful Ceremony if your looking for an officiant who will cater to you and give you some guidance as well. Thank you Ray for helping to make our day so perfect!

Sent on 03/06/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Amelia – thank you so much for your kind words and your excellent review for Rev. Ray. I am not at all surprised of his good work and service. He works very hard to make his couples happy. Thanks again for choosing: "A Beautiful Ceremony" to officiate your wedding.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Rafko · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing!

Absolutely couldn't be any happier with our choice to perform our ceremony. From start to finish everything was fabulous. We immediately connected with Teresa...she made our ceremony one we will cherish forever. When we do our vow renewals ...we won't hesitate who our choice will be.... A Beautiful Ceremony it will be. Professional, personal and top notch...felt like we have known each other forever! Thank you for setting the perfect tone for my husband and I!!! HEARTS to you Teresa ...

Sent on 04/04/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Oh, My! What a joy you both were to work with! And your families - how precious. I am looking forward to your vow renewal, my friend. Blessings to you and William and your wonderful family! Teresa
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Bellew · Married on 01/31/2019

Our Perfect Day

Reverent Knox was professional, attentive, flexible, and personable. He was so easy to work with, and made us feel comfortable. He helped us to create our perfect day.

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Rebecca and Thomas – (I love your profile picture)
    Thanks again for your kind words and especially for the privilege of being a part of your wedding day. I trust that you to and the kids had a great time for the rest of your visit. Blessings to all four of you :-)

Anonymous Poster · Married on 01/25/2019

A true pro

Rev Kev is a great officiant. He's got all kinds of useful last minute tips just before your ceremony. He's a very clear communicator and speaks loudly enough that anyone can hear. Great with name pronunciation as well. It's obvious that he's been doing this for a long time and he's very proficient. Most of all, he made it great fun!

Sent on 02/17/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Ha! I'm glad that you appreciated the little tips.
    I believe the little things make a big difference :-)
    Thanks again for the privilege of being a part of your celebration!