A Beautiful Ceremony Reviews

A Beautiful Ceremony 5
A Beautiful Ceremony 6
A Beautiful Ceremony 7

Michelle · Getting married on 06/16/2019

Reverend Knox was extremely helpful with his knowledge and professionalism. The wedding packet was very useful, it provided everything we needed to plan our wedding ceremony. It was stress free, we had a lovely day and were extremely happy.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2018

Officiant experience

I had the pleasure of working with Ray Alonzo on my wedding day. He was at my wedding rehearsal and I am happy that he did some coaching on how we were going to place hands, stand, ect. He was phenomenal I love that he put some humor into the ceremony as that helped the nerves a little. Would definitely recommend!

Tek Vu · Married on 11/03/2018

One of the Most Important Choices We Made

Rev. Kevin Knox was a shot in the dark after tracking him down following watching aired episodes of "Disney Fairytale Weddings." Luckily for us, he was willing and available to officiate our wedding. From the start, he was extremely quick at responding and both he and his provided resources made the entire process and ceremony a breeze.

Fast forward to the day of, he was early, in such good spirits and prepared to make our day memorable and special. And even though our late bride made him wait, he was flexible and a sincere blessing to have. To no surprise, he kept the ceremony light, yet meaningful and was a hit with our guests. Not to mention, he looks good in pictures! :)

WE cannot thank Rev. Kevin Knox for helping make our dreams a reality and if we could do it all over again, you can bet we'd make sure he was right there with us!

Sent on 11/28/2018

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

thank you so very much for your kind words! If you need another copy of the "name change Kit" just let me know :-) blessings to both of you :-)

Bianca · Married on 09/15/2018

We were really happy with their service.

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2018

We had Rev. Kevin and he went above and beyond to make sure our ceremony was everything we wanted and more. We would highly recommend him to any couple.

Honor · Married on 09/08/2018

Ray was amazing! The perfect mix of professionalism and fun!

A Beautiful Ceremony 8

Dasha · Married on 09/06/2018

We were very pleased and happy by choosing Beautiful Ceremony for our wedding. Great music selection, beautiful music and great people to work with.
    Thank you ; I would highly recommend it to any future Mr. and Mrs.

Sent on 09/27/2018

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. If you need another copy of the name change kit just let us know:)

Annika · Married on 09/06/2018

Rev Knox was Absolutely Amazing! He accommodated us even with short notice. He was recommended by our Wedding Coordinator & I am so glad we took her advice on using A Beautiful Ceremony. Surprisingly we already took his online pre-marital course which we really enjoyed. I also had the pleasure of speaking with his wife Teresa, they are so organize & sent a lot of helpful & detailed info to us. I highly recommend having your wedding done by: A Beautiful Ceremony. Rev Knox is an Absolute joy to work with. We felt so happy & comfortable. He is so professional, great speaking voice & made our Wedding Perfect! Thank you so so much for all you do!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    A Beautiful Ceremony 9
    A Beautiful Ceremony 10
    A Beautiful Ceremony 11

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

thank you so much for your very kind words and taking the time to write such a great review! I love the pictures you included!

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2018

From start to finish we are overjoyed with the service provided. Perfect ceremony.

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2018

Reverend Kevin was awesome!! He helped to make our wedding go smoothly. He helped to make jokes and have fun at rehearsal to help calm our nerves. All of my wedding party loved him and said he helped to make them feel more comfortable. Our ceremony was just as we imagined. He even gave us cues if we forgot lol I would highly recommend Rev Kev!!

Steph · Married on 08/30/2018

Revered Kevin was awesome!! I would highly reccommend.

Laura · Married on 08/28/2018

When my husband and I decided that we were going to get married in Florida I was a bit apprehensive.
    We are from the UK and I was worried that I would not be able to have my usual minister marry us.
    I researched a lot and Rev. Kevin came highly recommended.
    From the 1st time we spoke via email I had such a good feeling about him and I knew I had found our minister.
    We were not disappointed - our service was personal, touching, emotional, beautiful & most of all everything that we have ever dreamed that it would be and more.
    It was such an honour to be married by you Rev. Kevin, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your attention to detail, making our day perfect and sharing in our happily ever after.
    Love Mr & Mrs Newall

A Beautiful Ceremony 18
    A Beautiful Ceremony 19
    A Beautiful Ceremony 20

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Ahhh-wow! Thank you for your very kind words! I love that you included so many pictures with the castle in the background! Thanks again for the privilege of being a part of your special day.

Sue · Married on 08/27/2018

Rev. Kevin worked with us and made the process easy. He was very professional and performed a very heartfelt vow renewal for my husband and I. We would definitely use Rev. Kevin again!

• I

Ingrid Beato · Married on 08/26/2018

Kevin was the highlight of the ceremony. Our guest absolutely loved his delivery, and his warm smile. I would hire him to do our wedding over and over again. Highly recommend.

Chantel · Married on 08/23/2018

I am so happy with our wedding ceremony and loved that we were able to include a sand ceremony. I also loved that we were able to include some religious elements, but it wasn’t religion specific because my husband and I are of different religions. I would recommend to anyone getting married in the Orlando area!

Aoiffe · Married on 08/21/2018

Rev Kev was the perfect guy for our service, can't thank him enough for helping us with our day.

Judy Mardero · Married on 08/20/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Rev Kev was wonderful performing our ceremony. He was very friendly and helpful. He was able to accommodate all of our wishes and included our son in the ceremony as well. We definitely recommend Rev Kev for future weddings.

Kathy · Married on 08/17/2018

Working with "A Beautiful Ceremony" was everything we were looking for and as mentioned above the quality service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility is all that both Kevin and his wife offered to us. They were extremely helpful and really took the time to understand what we picture our day to be like. We wanted something very simple that would capture the love we share with each other and our families. Lots of memories were made on our special day and we thank Kevin for being part of that. We highly recommend their services for are magical wedding experience.

Mr. and Mrs. Ross Mirabito

Sent on 10/09/2018

A Beautiful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words :-) it was a privilege to be a part of your great celebration

Lyndsey · Married on 08/14/2018

The ceremony was beautiful, the words were said with such meaning.

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2018

Our ceremony was perfect. Rev Kevin was amazing. He had us feeling calm and confident about our parts in the ceremony. He answered all of our questions prior to the big day so we weren’t stressed about anything. I would highly recommend A Beautiful Ceremony for anyone getting married.

A Beautiful Ceremony 21
    A Beautiful Ceremony 22
    A Beautiful Ceremony 23

Kirsten · Married on 08/08/2018

Fantastic,relaxed and fun

Teresa was just amazing making us both feel at ease. We laughed and ( I cried!!!) our way through the ceremony and she was just so relaxed. The communication through email before hand was brilliant which was important to us given that we live in the UK and had a destination wedding! Thank you so much!

A Beautiful Ceremony 24

T · Married on 08/06/2018

Kevin was amazing! He was very responsive to emails and customized our wedding to exactly what we wanted.

A Beautiful Ceremony 25

M · Married on 08/02/2018

Kevin was perfect for our wedding ceremony! It was truly such a pleasure to work with him, he was so nice. We only had one call with him before our wedding and we actually met him in person on the day of our wedding. But this was no problem at all because I literally felt like I had known Kevin for a long time - I felt completely comfortable with him. He is so easy going and has a great sense of humor - it made our ceremony fun for us and our guests which is so important especially for bride and groom to actually enjoy their ceremony and their day! Kevin is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing - he has so much experience officiating ceremonies and you can tell, which made us feel so confident in him. The best thing about our ceremony was that Kevin made it for us - it felt like we had such a unique ceremony because he personalized it for us. We wanted him to read a brief paragraph about us as a couple and he not only read it at the ceremony, but actually revised what we sent him beforehand to make sure the wording was perfect. I would recommend Kevin hands down.

ashley · Married on 08/01/2018

Made things really easy, very professional, and was amazing with our 18 month old who kept interrupting the ceremony!!!!