A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Reviews

305 | Napa, CA

305 Reviews for A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

Preparation and support prior the wedding was excellent. We really enjoyed the wedding itself. Not sure why it costs $500 to come up with own vows.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Megan · Married on 07/31/2014

Kimberly was wonderful! I was planning my wedding from out of town and Kimberly was available whenever I needed her. She was very professional and showed that she truly cared about my husband and I leading up to our big day. Kimberly is well organized and very easy to work with because of her outgoing personality. We were very happy that Kimberly married us.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Kimberly was absolutely fantastic to work with! From our first conversation, we felt that she would provide the type of service and experience we were hoping for, and she far exceeded our expectations. She was extremely helpful throughout the last six months, in helping to keep us on track with the ceremony planning, and ensuring our marriage license paperwork was in order. She was always a pleasure to speak with, always extremely warm and friendly, and also very well organized, which helped keep our stress levels at bay. When it came down to the ceremony itself, she knocked it out of the park! We received so many comments at the wedding on how beautiful everyone thought the ceremony was. Kimberly did such a wonderful job, I just cannot say enough good things about her!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Stacey · Married on 05/29/2014

Kimberly was extremely helpful and thorough in preparing our ceremony. She took care to get to know us over the phone and made us feel like already knew each other when we met for the ceremony. She was kind and upbeat and a joy to work with.

Sent on 06/28/2014
  • User4207930 · 2+ years ago

Kimberly was fantastic! She was very proactive in making sure all the necessary details were addressed in advance and all the paperwork was completed in a very timely fashion. Kimberly was an absolute pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

Kimberly was so incredibly helpful, friendly, and professional. She followed-up emails with phone calls, and was incredibly prompt with all communications. As an out-of-state couple, we were grateful for her help filing our marriage paperwork at the Napa County Clerk office. She also provided many example ceremony scripts for our non-denominational wedding, as requested. She is a skilled orator and had a very professional appearance.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Kelsey · Married on 05/15/2014

No less than 5 out of 5 stars on everything for Kimberly! She was the first person we met with when we arrived in Napa for our destination wedding and her positive energy was infectious and really helped us get excited for our ceremony. Kimberly is super organized and made the whole process very easy for us, not to mention delivered us a wonderful, emotional ceremony that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Of all the things the bride and groom have to worry about for their wedding, hiring Kimberly means that having a heartfelt, meaningful and flawless ceremony won't be one of them!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Heather · Married on 05/04/2014

Kimberly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was courteous, knowledgeable and very quick to respond to any questions regarding our ceremony. I would highly recommend her services to anyone needing guidance during the marriage process.

Sent on 07/09/2014

I would absolutely recommend Kimberly! She was organized and professional which was so refreshing in the planning process. She helped to calm my nerves leading up to and through the entire ceremony. She was willing to work with us to make sure we felt comfortable and with her guidance we had the most beautiful ceremony! The paperwork process was also extremely streamlined in working with Kimberly. It was so nice to have these details taken care of when we had so much else going on. I can't say enough good things about working with Kimberly and am so grateful she was a part of our day.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2014

From the start to the finish Kimberly was fantastic through-out our ceremony process. She was informative and thorough and extremely pleasant to interact and work with. She reflected a personal interest and made us feel very comfortable that she would be with us during such an intimate time. We felt very fortunate to have Kimberly be such an important part of our special day!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Amber · Married on 04/21/2014

Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Kimberly was wonderful! She was able to anticipate our questions and needs and followed up with us on any questions or clarifications we needed while filling out the paperwork and planning for our wedding in Napa. When we met her at the court house to file our marriage license, she was so warm and it truly felt like we had known her for years. And to say she made our ceremony memorable is an understatement. Denny and I feel so lucky she was referred to us and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant in Napa.
    Denny & Amber Locascio

Sent on 07/27/2014

Chuck & Jessica · Married on 02/07/2014

Kimberly was extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding process for us. She provided clear direction on what we need to do to obtain our marriage license, how to fill out the forms correctly and guided us through the process of tailoring our wedding to how we envisioned it. Not only did she provide excellent service, she gave us great referrals for vendors (which were amazing!), was very responsive to all of our questions, and she was terrific on the big day, as well. We would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Amy · Married on 02/02/2014

KImberly was an absolute dream to work with from the very first phone call I had with her. My husband and I both found her to be immensely prepared, accommodating, professional, and fun. We made all of our plans last minute and had several unforeseen circumstances arise, all of which Kimberly not only took in stride, but helped us navigate our way through. She was extremely pleasant and flexible throughout the entire process. Kimberly made a point of sitting down with my husband and me prior to the ceremony, and we connected with her immediately. She put us at ease and we knew we were in the right hands. I can't say enough how much we enjoyed meeting and working with Kimberly; she is a pro and a joy.

Sent on 02/14/2014

Catherine · Married on 12/30/2013

Kimberly was absolutely wonderful to work with…she handled everything with efficiency and professionalism. We got married with one of her elopement packages and other than the dress, ring and flowers, she handled the rest. It was a stress free wedding, if there is such a thing, we just enjoyed our day. Thank you Kimberly for all you do!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Amy · Married on 12/26/2013

I gave Kimberly 5 stars but she deserves more like 7 stars!! She went over and beyond for us on our wedding day! She replied to all my emails or calls immediately. She met us at the courthouse to help us get our marriage license. I have worked in the event/wedding planning business for many years and never before have seen an vendor or individual give so much attention to ones wedding. Top notch!!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Kimberly was an absolute dream to work with! We weren't sure we wanted to hire an officiant, but looking back, it was one of the best decisions we made. Kimberly makes the whole process SO much easier - especially when planning a wedding from 3000 miles away! She emails you with ceremony templates, helps you figure out wording and timing of your ceremony, even helps you find other wedding vendors if you need them! She was SO available (phone, Skype, whatever) and always returned my calls/emails within a few hours. She also makes the process of applying for a marriage license easy... she reviews your application beforehand, and meets you at the clerk's office to file it so that the whole process takes less than 5 minutes!
    Above all else, she is just about the sweetest person you could imagine. Having her standing up there with us on our wedding day felt so comfortable and special!
    All in all... she was a FANTASTIC choice! Would not hesitate to recommend Kimberly to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Debbie and David · Married on 10/24/2013

Kimberly did a great job as officiant of our wedding. We planned it with her from Hong Kong, and yet it felt that we were only a few miles away. Kimberly is organized, efficient and has helpful suggestions throughout the process. We would give her our highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Chandar · Married on 10/16/2013

My husband and I planned our Napa wedding from across the country in NYC, so we needed an officant that was good at communicating and would give us the relaxed, non-religious ceremony we wanted. Kimberly was great; easy to talk to, fast at replying to questions, and helpful in explaining and arranging the marriage license process, especially at the Napa County Clerk's office. In planning our ceremony, Kimberly provided us with many examples and information. Once we put together an idea of the ceremony we wanted, she helped us perfect it. She scheduled regular check-ins throughout the year and was always available by phone, Skype, and email for any questions or concerns. She also made a point of getting to know me and my husband a bit over Skype, which made us feel special and comfortable. She is very professional, and made us and our families feel at ease before and during the ceremony.

I recommend Kimberly for anyone wanting a relaxed and meaningful event.

Sent on 11/13/2013
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/05/2013

Kimberly and her team helped to make our ceremony special. She allowed us to build our non-denominational ceremony that fit us and who we are. It moved our guests to tears and we are still hearing about how beautiful it was. Truly A Beautiful Ceremony! Thank you, Kimberly!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Saoirse · Married on 10/03/2013

My husband and I decided to elope from Ireland all the way to Napa Valley. Initially, planning a wedding so far from home was proving to be daunting and confusing. Once I began working with Kimberly Thompson, everything fell into place. Kimberly is extremely personable and professional; she is knowledgeable about marriage licence requirements and she provided all necessary information in a clear, concise and easily understood way. I had plenty of email and telephone contact with Kimberly prior to the wedding. She responded to all my emails quickly and was very flexible around the significant time zone differences for phone calls.

My husband and I created our own wedding ceremony, selecting from a series of beautiful and touching pre-written templates, and we were able to include a section which allowed us to exchange our own, personal vows.

On the day, Kimberly was enthusiastic and welcoming, and delivered a beautiful ceremony. From the start we were in very safe hands and our marriage certificates were waiting for us when we returned from our honeymoon!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Ryan · Married on 09/28/2013

What an amazing job Kimberly Thompson recently did officiating my wedding! From the first time we spoke with her, to the in-person meetings, the help in getting our wedding license and the day of the event--she was wonderful and we're so happy she was our officiant.
    The cost was well worth it and an incredble value considering what we got. It included 2 in-person meetings, helping us with all ceremony logistics, assisting with all marriage legal paper work and meeting us at the courthouse to apply for our marriage license (she is so organized and knows all the courthouse emplyees so this process only took about 5 mins), and after your ceremony she mails all legal documents off so that when you return from your honeymoon, your marriage license is in the mail! All of this on top of the incredible job she did officiating the wedding--Her command over the crowd and speaking style had everyone asking us where we found Kimberly because she did such a great job! Highly reccomend!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2013

Kimberly was the perfect officiant, she provided us with all of the materials and help we needed to make our vows personal and to make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Sharon · Married on 09/01/2013

Kimberly was the officiant at our daughter's wedding and she was wonderful. She involves the bride and groom from day one - helping to create the ceremony, marriage license, paperwork, etc. Kimberly was kind, caring, and very professional. The ceremony was unique and beautiful. I highly recommend Kimberly - the name of her company says it all.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Laura · Married on 08/29/2013

Kimberly Thompson was so helpful during our wedding process. We eloped in Napa and were completely relying on our vendors in lieu of meeting them in advance of our wedding. Kimberly made us feel extremely comfortable from the beginning and when we finally met we were so happy with how everything turned out. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and it was a unique and customized ceremony just for us. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2013

My husband and I were married by Kimberly in August and wanted to share the wonderful experience we had. We were so happy with the ceremony and had complements from our guests too.

Kimberly helped us with everything from preparing the ceremony through to obtaining our marriage license. Living in Australia, we weren't at all familiar with US processes for obtaining a license but Kimberly made it very easy, providing us with the documents, making and attending our appointment with us and filing for the certified copies after the wedding (which were posted directly to us in Australia).

My husband also really appreciated Kimberly's flexibility on the day, as he was a little nervous and needed his vows broken out into smaller sections!

Sent on 11/11/2013