A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Reviews

A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 7
  • Shannon

Shannon Stellmacher · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Best Wedding Officiant!

As a Napa and Sonoma Wedding Photographer, I have worked with Kimberly Thompson countless times over the years. Her professionalism and dedication to her clients are unmatched. She goes above and beyond to deliver a meaningful ceremony customized to reflect the unique relationship of the couple.

Aside from her intuitive ability to fine-tune a ceremony, her delivery is articulate and professional. She's an amazing public speaker and knows how to direct the crowd all with a beautiful smile on her face.

Lastly, I personally love working with her since she is kind and flexible. She not only appreciates the art of the wedding ceremony, but the art of photography as well. She is a joy to work with, and I'm always thrilled to see her when I arrive at the ceremony site.

If you're looking for a true professional who is also warm and friendly, look no further!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Marley Mede · Getting married on 01/04/2020

The BEST officiant!

The most AMAZING wedding officiant EVER! She has performed All of my siblings wedding ceremonies. I am the last one. Her ceremonies are like NO other. Get a true professional that is just like your best friend. We love love you and thank you. Marley & Jared

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • J &

J & D Bennetts · Married on 06/28/2019

An absolute blessing!

You could not ask for a better day and it was made all the better and easier with the assistance of our wedding officiant. Even though we are situated in Australia, Kimberly organised all relevant documentation, gave essential advice, guided us with processes such as our vows and even though their is a 15+ hour time difference, made herself available for any questions or wedding related topics. We would recommend Kimberly for anyone looking to get married not only in Nappa, (as I think she also does events in various location on request), she is bright, professional, experienced, knows an array or the vendors and other professionals in the area and adapts to short changes as necessary. Kimberly may have started out as our officiant but we now consider her our dear friend and look forward to when our paths meet again.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Paige

Paige Cole · Married on 06/13/2019

The perfect Officiant!

Kimberly was one of my favorite vendors that we hired! My husband and I had difficulty finding an officiant that we felt fit us as a couple, until we came across A Beautiful Ceremony! She was so helpful with the entire process. We put together the perfect ceremony for us and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna Jones · Married on 06/02/2019

A beautiful ceremony speaks for itself.

A beautiful ceremony is indeed what I experienced. Kimberly was very helpful from start to finish. I love how she allowed us to select the exact wording that we wanted throughout the ceremony. She even took the time to meet with us at the courthouse and walk us through everything. She's friendly and very personable. It was such a pleasure to have Kimberly as our minister.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Craig Flanagan · Married on 05/17/2019

Fantastic experience end-to-end

Kim was amazing from start to finish. She provided a clear overview of options for not only her services but helped to arrange with the other vendors (photographer, flowers, venue, etc.). She provided me with several different examples of vows and made it easy for me to customize them in a way that was meaningful for me and my wife. She continuously checked-in to see how things were progressing and was a great sounding board for ideas about the whole experience. Onsite she was very professional and her management of the ceremony and delivery of the vows was exactly as we had discussed, sincere but not too serious. As I was planning all of this from across the country, having someone like Kim to help coordinate everything was invaluable. I highly recommend Kim and her partners if you are planning a ceremony in/near Napa.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Mandy G · Married on 04/26/2019

The perfect elopement, a turn key solution.

I have nothing but the absolute best things to say about our experience in Napa with Sonja and her team. The paper work, venue, hair, makeup, flowers, photography and food were all perfect. As a Canadian, travelling to Napa for the very first time to get married, I couldn't recommend working with this group enough.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Jessica J · Married on 12/20/2018

Amazing Person - Beautiful Wedding

She was everything we needed and more! She helped us put together a beautiful ceremony and gave us vendor suggestions that were the best choices for us. Not only was she an amazing officiant but became a great friend too!! Highly recommend Kimberly, she’s wonderful!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Brigitte Berdini · Married on 12/05/2018

Kimberly is amazing!

She did such a wonderful job of making sure we could just enjoy that moment from taking care of the license, to being super flexible with time & location, assisting with planning, and even coordinating with our photographer to make sure we had the best day. It was truly a beautiful ceremony thanks to her.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Christina Werschky · Married on 11/18/2018

Kimberly makes everything a breeze!

Kimberly is outstanding! We flew in from out of state to elope in Napa and Kimberly made the process so easy. From the ceremony and vow options to the marriage license logistics, she kept everything refreshingly simple. Kimberly is on top of every detail. She's also so much fun to be around. It was an honor having her marry us.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely the best!

Kimberly officiated our ceremony in September 2018, and she was SUCH a pleasure to work with. She worked closely with us throughout the planning process to ensure the ceremony language and layout were what we had envisioned for the day, and it turned out so perfectly. She also made the marriage license paperwork process a breeze, which helped tremendously, since this was a destination wedding for us and we only retrieved our license the week we came in for the wedding. The simplicity of the process with Kimberly made this stress-free and really allowed us to focus on enjoying the time together with our family and friends that week. We cannot recommend Kimberly enough and are so thankful we had the privilege of working with her!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the best!

We found Kimberly through our venue's preferred vendors list, she ended up being the first and only officiant that we contacted! Kimberly and I instantly bonded over the phone during our first conversation, which made it an easy decision for my fiance (now Husband) and I to have her be a part of our special day. She is the type of person that makes you feel instantly comfortable and as if you have been friends for a lifetime, the kind of friend that even after weeks, months or years of not talking you can instantly reconnect and remember why you became friends so instantly in the first place! My husband and I are so happy we chose Kimberly as our officiant and I would recommend her to anyone getting married. She was not only a fast friend, but a professional and made the paper work part of marriage very easy! She is simply the best!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • savonna

savonna · Married on 10/06/2018

Kimberly is the best!

Kimberly was referred to us by our wedding planner and we were so lucky to have her apart of our special day! Kimberly made our ceremony absolutely perfect. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and Kimberly made it exactly that. Also, the marriage license process incredibly easy. She was so fun to work with and we would highly recommend her!

Thank you Kimberly!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2018

We felt an immediate connection with Kimberly. She was extremely professional and put her personal touches on our very memorable ceremony.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Jeanne · Married on 07/02/2018

Kimberly Thompson was so awesome! I cannot find the words to describe how terrific she was. We had a destination wedding in Napa. Kimberly assisted with so much more than just the officiating - not that officiating is ever a JUST! She guided us through everything. She told us exactly what we needed to do, when we needed to do it, where to do it and more. She made sure our marriage license was waiting for us to pick up the morning of our wedding ceremony. She provided such reassurance. She delivered a beautiful "sermon" which was a perfect blend of traditional/informal/religious/humor. It was spot on perfect! We got married on the Monday before the Wednesday 4th of July. She must have gone to the courthouse first thing Tuesday morning because we received our marriage certificate in the mail the following Monday - in Cleveland, Ohio! You are in the absolute best of hands with Kimberly. She makes you feel like part of her family or that she is part of your family - Just all in one family!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 8
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 9
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 10

Joanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Kimberly Thompson officiated at my daughter’s beautiful Sonoma wedding this June. My daughter worked closely with Kimberly over many months to develop a personal interfaith ceremony that was full of warmth and love. She provided just the right level of advice and guidance to the couple to help them shape the ceremony and was extremely flexible in accommodating the level of ritual and tradition that my daughter and son-in-law wanted. As the mother of the bride, I was on the sideline, watching the ceremony take shape; I couldn’t have been more pleased with the final product. The actual day-of ceremony came off so beautifully, and Kimberly’s warmth and professionalism helped to make it special. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Stella · Married on 06/01/2018

Kimberly went above and beyond for my husband, Matt and I.

Kimberly has not only also married my brother and his wife, but works closely with my sister who is a wedding planner in Napa, CA too. So needless to say, there was an instant trust, connection, and excitement when we called Kimberly!

She walked us through all ceremony options and aided in the somewhat confusing marriage license process. Kimberly was such an integral and memorable part of our special day- we truly couldn't have done it without her!!!!

Yay!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Edward · Married on 04/21/2018

We found Kimberly online while looking for the right officiant for our wedding. It took one phone call for us to realize that she was definitely the right pick.
    She is so helpful when it comes to having the perfect ceremony. It was perfectly tailored to what my wife and I were expecting.
    Weddings only happen once and it’s important to be sure with every detail. You will not regret having Kimberly being apart of your big day!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Daniel · Married on 03/25/2018

Kimberly was truly fantastic. We had the ceremony exactly as we wanted after a small time investment. Thank you Kimberly!

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • U

uyen · Married on 12/08/2017

What a wonderful treasure in Kimberly Thompson, of A Beautiful Ceremony! Kimberly was truly amazing and a God Send to us. My husband and I reside in Florida and had attempted to plan a destination wedding ceremony in Napa. We were very fortunate that a friend recommended Kimberly to us . Right from the start she was fantastic and a true professional. She was on a business trip and still answered our phone calls and put us at ease. We had planned to attend a conference in California and had only a limited window to obtain our marriage license; Kimberly arranged it all in perfect fashion . Kimberly further assisted in guiding us with our wedding vows---her process is incredibly seamless!
    On our big day Kimberly truly delivered A Beautiful Ceremony that we will remember forever. We were certainly blessed to have her a part of our very special day .

Thank you, Kimberly!!!!
    Dr and Mrs Mendolla

Sent on 01/21/2018
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 11
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 12

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2017

Kimberly was honestly a savor to us. The person that was supposed to marry us backed out a week before our weddin, she came through and made it work for us. She was absolutely so amazing and sweet. Willing to help us incorporate our 4 year old daughter into the ceramony. She was responsive and professional. The day of the wedding she came to greet me when I was getting ready and gave me a huge hug. She insured everything was set up correctly and ready to go. She became part of our family, and not someone we hired to marry us. We still talk even after the wedding. This isn’t just a job for her, but a life. She projects happiness and love with a glowing light about herself. Absolutely so lucky she was the one to marry my husband and I

Sent on 11/18/2017

carina · Married on 09/30/2017

My experience with Kimberly could not have been more perfect! She was accommodating with my time for our calls, thorough in detail regarding all my questions, and a sincere pleasure to work with (calming all my nerves throughout the process!). I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/22/2017
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 13

Carina · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Kimberly was an amazing experience! She was accommodating with our time slots to communicate, detailed throughout the process regarding what to expect; and so overwhelming helpful in calming me down when my nerves got the best of me--she was the best and I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 14

Nancy · Married on 09/16/2017

Kimberly was absolutely amazing! She is sooooo adorable and we loved her open personality. My husband and I loved her service and if we could get marry a million more times we would definitely choose her over and over again! She is extremely helpful and respond super quick to email and phone call. If your unsure about how to obtain your marriage license she definitely can help you with it. Overall, we highly recommend Kimberly to any couple who is looking for a fun and jolly officiant for their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/27/2017