A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Reviews

280 | Napa, CA

280 Reviews for A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

280 A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Reviews

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2018

We felt an immediate connection with Kimberly. She was extremely professional and put her personal touches on our very memorable ceremony.

Jeanne · Married on 07/02/2018

Kimberly Thompson was so awesome! I cannot find the words to describe how terrific she was. We had a destination wedding in Napa. Kimberly assisted with so much more than just the officiating - not that officiating is ever a JUST! She guided us through everything. She told us exactly what we needed to do, when we needed to do it, where to do it and more. She made sure our marriage license was waiting for us to pick up the morning of our wedding ceremony. She provided such reassurance. She delivered a beautiful "sermon" which was a perfect blend of traditional/informal/religious/humor. It was spot on perfect! We got married on the Monday before the Wednesday 4th of July. She must have gone to the courthouse first thing Tuesday morning because we received our marriage certificate in the mail the following Monday - in Cleveland, Ohio! You are in the absolute best of hands with Kimberly. She makes you feel like part of her family or that she is part of your family - Just all in one family!

A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 1
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 2
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 3

Joanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Kimberly Thompson officiated at my daughter’s beautiful Sonoma wedding this June. My daughter worked closely with Kimberly over many months to develop a personal interfaith ceremony that was full of warmth and love. She provided just the right level of advice and guidance to the couple to help them shape the ceremony and was extremely flexible in accommodating the level of ritual and tradition that my daughter and son-in-law wanted. As the mother of the bride, I was on the sideline, watching the ceremony take shape; I couldn’t have been more pleased with the final product. The actual day-of ceremony came off so beautifully, and Kimberly’s warmth and professionalism helped to make it special. Highly recommend!

Stella · Married on 06/01/2018

Kimberly went above and beyond for my husband, Matt and I.

Kimberly has not only also married my brother and his wife, but works closely with my sister who is a wedding planner in Napa, CA too. So needless to say, there was an instant trust, connection, and excitement when we called Kimberly!

She walked us through all ceremony options and aided in the somewhat confusing marriage license process. Kimberly was such an integral and memorable part of our special day- we truly couldn't have done it without her!!!!

Yay!

Edward · Married on 04/21/2018

We found Kimberly online while looking for the right officiant for our wedding. It took one phone call for us to realize that she was definitely the right pick.
    She is so helpful when it comes to having the perfect ceremony. It was perfectly tailored to what my wife and I were expecting.
    Weddings only happen once and it’s important to be sure with every detail. You will not regret having Kimberly being apart of your big day!

Daniel · Married on 03/25/2018

Kimberly was truly fantastic. We had the ceremony exactly as we wanted after a small time investment. Thank you Kimberly!

• U

uyen · Married on 12/08/2017

What a wonderful treasure in Kimberly Thompson, of A Beautiful Ceremony! Kimberly was truly amazing and a God Send to us. My husband and I reside in Florida and had attempted to plan a destination wedding ceremony in Napa. We were very fortunate that a friend recommended Kimberly to us . Right from the start she was fantastic and a true professional. She was on a business trip and still answered our phone calls and put us at ease. We had planned to attend a conference in California and had only a limited window to obtain our marriage license; Kimberly arranged it all in perfect fashion . Kimberly further assisted in guiding us with our wedding vows---her process is incredibly seamless!
    On our big day Kimberly truly delivered A Beautiful Ceremony that we will remember forever. We were certainly blessed to have her a part of our very special day .

Thank you, Kimberly!!!!
    Dr and Mrs Mendolla

A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 4
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 5

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2017

Kimberly was honestly a savor to us. The person that was supposed to marry us backed out a week before our weddin, she came through and made it work for us. She was absolutely so amazing and sweet. Willing to help us incorporate our 4 year old daughter into the ceramony. She was responsive and professional. The day of the wedding she came to greet me when I was getting ready and gave me a huge hug. She insured everything was set up correctly and ready to go. She became part of our family, and not someone we hired to marry us. We still talk even after the wedding. This isn’t just a job for her, but a life. She projects happiness and love with a glowing light about herself. Absolutely so lucky she was the one to marry my husband and I

carina · Married on 09/30/2017

My experience with Kimberly could not have been more perfect! She was accommodating with my time for our calls, thorough in detail regarding all my questions, and a sincere pleasure to work with (calming all my nerves throughout the process!). I can't recommend her enough.

A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 6

Carina · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Kimberly was an amazing experience! She was accommodating with our time slots to communicate, detailed throughout the process regarding what to expect; and so overwhelming helpful in calming me down when my nerves got the best of me--she was the best and I can't recommend her enough.

A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 7

Nancy · Married on 09/16/2017

Kimberly was absolutely amazing! She is sooooo adorable and we loved her open personality. My husband and I loved her service and if we could get marry a million more times we would definitely choose her over and over again! She is extremely helpful and respond super quick to email and phone call. If your unsure about how to obtain your marriage license she definitely can help you with it. Overall, we highly recommend Kimberly to any couple who is looking for a fun and jolly officiant for their wedding ceremony.

Jeannie · Married on 09/14/2017

Wow where do we start...Kimberly was awesome, she brought everything together for us, her joy and excitement was so very true and contagious, she made our Special Day even more special than we could ever of imagined, God brought her into our lives to complete us and our marriage. We have developed a kindred and friendship with her, so very Blessed and thankful to have her marry us.

Dana · Married on 09/14/2017

Working with Kimberly Thompson was an absolute pleasure. She was very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and efficient when it came to our destination wedding, and all that was required to make our special day, a dream come true! The ceremony she performed was exactly what we wanted and I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley 8

Christy · Married on 09/06/2017

Kimberly was fantastic. She was 100% in tune with what I had ask for in our ceremony . Super sweet lady. Brix was a fabulous place to renew our vows . The staff was top of the notch in our book . Jen our photographer was excellent . We were very comfortable with her . Super sweet as well . #napaweddingsarethebest

Jeremiah · Married on 09/02/2017

Kimberly was awesome. We trea wedding together last minute and Kimberly delivered going above and beyond. We love Kimberly very much! You are very lucky if Kimberly is officiant for your wedding! :)

Alexandra · Married on 08/11/2017

Wow- one of the best vendors I had. Kimberly was clear and informative, trustworthy and reliable, timely in all communication and most importantly she is genuine. Her thoughtful opinions were always appreciated she truly does care about her clients from start to finish. Thank you Kimberly.

Tiffany · Married on 07/01/2017

Kimberly was the officiant at our July 2017 wedding in Half Moon Bay. She was so fun to work with and such a blessing in making the planning process painless! We met with her once in person before the wedding day, in order to submit the paperwork for our marriage license as well as to discuss the details of the wedding ceremony's wording and timeline. Don't worry, you won't need to stare at a blank page and come up with something from scratch--Kimberly has many, many examples from which you can pick and choose different sections in order to strike the perfect tone for your own ceremony. She was also meticulous in making sure that our wedding license paperwork was filled out exactly right. Most importantly, the wedding day itself was worry-free, as Kimberly pre-arranged to get the witnesses' signatures as well as the envelope containing our written vows before the ceremony. She handed the notecards to us during the ceremony and returned our vows as keepsakes afterwards. Kimberly has been doing this for many years, and she is a total pro (not to mention, a wonderful person). You'll be lucky to have her on your side!!!

Amber · Married on 06/27/2017

Kimberly is the most wonderful officiant we could have asked for. She is warm and personable, and sincerely cares about connecting with her couples. She is extremely organized, thorough, efficient, responsive, proactive, and professional, making every part of the process easy and enjoyable, from perfectly tailoring the ceremony to expertly facilitating marriage license processing. She is also a lovely human with a wonderful way about her, and she is kind, comforting, and reassuring along every step of the way. She led our ceremony beautifully, making each moment feel meaningful and perfect, and putting us at ease and making us laugh when we needed it most. We are so grateful to her, and we will always hold her dear in our hearts. We can't thank you enough Kimberly!!! Love, Amber and Ernie

Taylor · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with A Beautiful Ceremony was flawless from the beginning. Kimberly assisted us with all questions and concerns and we were aware of what needed to be done the entire time. She was clear on the process, deadlines and the entire ceremony lay out. She responded to questions, texts, emails and phone calls almost immediately! I am from the east coast and was planning a west coast wedding so I was totally unfamiliar with California procedures for weddings, but she kept us at ease as she is clearly the best in Napa. Every preferred vendors list had her as a recommendation, and I am lucky to have had her officiate my wedding. She was so sweet, professional, knowledgeable, prompt and FUN! So thankful to have met her and had A Beautiful Ceremony handle my wedding! THANK YOU!

Maylene · Married on 05/05/2017

Kimberly was amazing to work with. She is detail-oriented, efficient, and responsive. She makes excelllent suggestions when needed and is flexible to adjust to the individual needs of each couple she works with. She helps with marriage license preparation which is so convenient. On top of that she is a kind lovely person and we were so fortunate to have her officiate our ceremony. Everything was perfect!

Erica · Married on 04/28/2017

Kimberly was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in an officiant. She made things so easy and simple and delivered our ceremony script with eloquence and expressiveness. I could not recommend Kimberly more enthusiastically! Thank you Kimberly for the perfect ceremony!

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2017

I can't say enough about Kimberly Thompson and all she did to make my wedding ceremony perfect. Starting with the paperwork, she organized and executed everything in an effortless way. The ceremony was intimate and personal and her calm warm demeanor put us at ease. It was an wonderful experience from start to finish!

Katherine · Married on 04/06/2017

We had such a wonderful experience with Kimberly! She was so great the day of the wedding, but we were most impressed with everything she helped us with before. She set up calls with us to make sure she understood what we wanted from the ceremony, helped with vow selection (which is more involved than you would think), but best of all she met us at the courthouse to get our paperwork handled promptly and correctly. By the time we got to the big day, it felt like we had a friend officiating the wedding. Thanks to Kimberly for making the process feel so easy :)

Brooke · Married on 03/17/2017

Kimberly was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She helped us create a wonderful ceremony. She sent over prewritten text to insert for each part. It was so easy and her ceremony examples were beautiful. She met with us in-person to go over the drafts and she made suggestions. She responded within minutes to our emails and dedicated so much of her time to our wedding. I should mention that if you want a completely customized wedding ceremony, Kimberly can do that too. She is a wonderful speaker--she speaks clearly with heartfelt emotion. She also does a great job explaining everything you need to do for your marriage certificate, and she meets with you personally in Napa to help with entire process. We received so many compliments on our ceremony. Kimberly is such a nice person and truly wants to get to know her couples. We feel like she is family. If you want a wonderful officiant, then Kimberly is perfect for you!

Lauren · Married on 02/18/2017

Great experience Kimberly was so helpful and made the process so easy! She made every step so simple! Kimberly goes above and beyond!