A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Reviews

305 | Napa, CA

305 Reviews for A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

Lauren Ogurek · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Best Officiant Ever!!!

We appreciated the fact that Kimberly took a lot of time to get to know us before marrying us. It made our day so much more special having this connection. The ENTIRE process from start to finish was seamless! She coached us every step of the way from the paperwork process down to how to light your unity candle in high winds and not look awkward because it won't light (true story). You can tell she has a real passion for what she does, but most of all you can authentically feel her happiness for our love story which spoke deeply to my heart!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Stellmacher · Married on 11/03/2020

Best Wedding Officiant!

As a Napa and Sonoma Wedding Photographer, I have worked with Kimberly Thompson countless times over the years. Her professionalism and dedication to her clients are unmatched. She goes above and beyond to deliver a meaningful ceremony customized to reflect the unique relationship of the couple.

Aside from her intuitive ability to fine-tune a ceremony, her delivery is articulate and professional. She's an amazing public speaker and knows how to direct the crowd all with a beautiful smile on her face.

Lastly, I personally love working with her since she is kind and flexible. She not only appreciates the art of the wedding ceremony, but the art of photography as well. She is a joy to work with, and I'm always thrilled to see her when I arrive at the ceremony site.

If you're looking for a true professional who is also warm and friendly, look no further!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole Danaher · Married on 10/10/2020

An Amazing Day and Experience

Kimberly is literally an angel on earth. My husband and I live in NY and we contacted Kimberly right after we booked a trip to Napa. She was so accommodating and helpful in the planning of our elopement. From the first time we spoke I knew Kimberly genuinely wanted us to have the most magical day with as little stress as possible. Kimberly is a one stop shop - she was able to get our marriage license for us through the County, help us secure a venue long with our other vendors. She took care of our marriage license - all we had to do was go pick it up. She gave specific and detailed instructions so we had nothing to worry about when we landed in California. She was in touch with us along the way to make sure everything was absolutely perfect- and it was. She wrote and performed the most beautiful ceremony for us. She helped me stay calm before and during our vows because I was so excited, nervous and emotional. Kimberly has stayed in touch since and truly wishes the best for all of her clients. She goes above and beyond to make your dream a reality.

Sent on 06/19/2020

Joshua Pinzas · Married on 09/12/2020

Thank you with all our heart!

Dear Kimberly,
    Thank you so much for helping us have a beautiful wedding ceremony in Half Moon Bay! The way you helped us exchange our vows and say to each other “I do” will always stay in our memory. You provided us with all the right words to express our love for each other and all our friends and family in the best way. We both could really feel you were connecting our hearts. Thank you for your excellent preparation and your very gentle guidance during the ceremony! We are very thankful to have found you and would recommend you to anyone.
    With love, warmest thoughts and best wishes
    Joshua and Natasha

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Ramirez · Married on 05/15/2020

We Love Kimberly!

My fiancé and I hired Kimberly based on our wedding planners recommendation and immediately new we chose the right person to act as our officiant. She is so personable and kind and worked with us to create the ceremony we felt reflected our relationship style and personalities. Our wedding was originally planned for early April 2020 but due to COVID 19, had to change our plans. Instead of our 75 person wedding at our original venue, we decided to do a civil ceremony with just our immediate family at a local park and Kimberly was, once again, a dream to work with. Her support and expertise were so valuable and made all the difference. In the end, whether you have a big party with tons of people or a small civil ceremony, the one and only vendor every wedding absolutely HAS to have is an officiant and we are SO grateful Kimberly was ours!

Sent on 06/12/2020

Marley Mede · Married on 01/04/2020

The BEST officiant!

The most AMAZING wedding officiant EVER! She has performed All of my siblings wedding ceremonies. I am the last one. Her ceremonies are like NO other. Get a true professional that is just like your best friend. We love love you and thank you. Marley & Jared

Sent on 04/15/2019

Jodi Vanstee · Married on 09/05/2019

Fabulous Officiant

Kimberly helped make an out-of-state elopement proceed flawlessly. Even though there was a 3 hour time difference, her communication was always prompt and thorough. She provided detailed instructions to apply for the marriage license since the website was inaccurate, and she included maps and directions to pick up the marriage license. She had many options for wedding ceremonies and we were able to put together a beautiful elopement ceremony. Kimberly also put us in contact with a photographer. Since we are from Michigan, we did not have a rehearsal. The day of the wedding, Kimberly and the photographer gave us suggestions and guided us through every step of the ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and perfect. We are EXTREMELY happy with our wedding ceremony and the services Kimberly provided.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Steve

Steve Eastman · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfectly planned and executed!!

I was put into contact with Kimberly when I decided to surprise my wife with a 20th Anniversary Vow Renewal at my 50th birthday party in St. Helena. She did a great job of supporting me in all the preparation work and then did a beautiful of conducting the ceremony. There wasn't a dry eye in the house!! I would definitely recommend Kimberly.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Lawson · Married on 07/23/2019

Highly Recommend Kimberly!

Kimberly did a fabulous job-start to finish! She shows extreme attention to detail from your first call, until after your wedding day. As a result our wedding turned out beautiful, stress free and a day we will never forget! Additionally she referred us to other wedding vendors that helped make our day special.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Santo

Santo Costa · Married on 07/12/2019

Costa Wedding

We were so thankful that we chose Kimberly and A Beautiful Ceremony to lead our wedding ceremony. Kimberly was so personable and really took the time to get to know us and learn our story. We are still in contact with Kimberly today months after our wedding and cannot recommend her highly enough to all perspective couples looking for a professional, experienced, caring and warm celebrant.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Nico · Married on 07/06/2019

Truly a beautiful ceremony

Kimberly is awesome. She’s very patient, warm and detail oriented. She makes sure every single detail is perfect for us. And she delivered an absolutely beautiful and perfect ceremony. The dogs were part of the ceremony and Kimberly did such a great job incorporated them in the ceremony.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 06/29/2019

Flawless Execution!

Kimberly was invaluable throughout the entire process. She made every step easy and painless, from creating the ceremony to getting our marriage license. On top of being a true professional, she is so fun to work with!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • J &

J & D Bennetts · Married on 06/28/2019

An absolute blessing!

You could not ask for a better day and it was made all the better and easier with the assistance of our wedding officiant. Even though we are situated in Australia, Kimberly organised all relevant documentation, gave essential advice, guided us with processes such as our vows and even though their is a 15+ hour time difference, made herself available for any questions or wedding related topics. We would recommend Kimberly for anyone looking to get married not only in Nappa, (as I think she also does events in various location on request), she is bright, professional, experienced, knows an array or the vendors and other professionals in the area and adapts to short changes as necessary. Kimberly may have started out as our officiant but we now consider her our dear friend and look forward to when our paths meet again.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Terri K. · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Ceremony

Kimberly worked with us to create an absolutely beaitiful, non-traditional ceremony. She gave us us some great templates and tips as we wrote out what we wanted. Kimberly gave us honest feedback to refine everything. She is very prompt, organized and professional and guided us through all of the necessary details of obtaining our wedding license and planning the ceremony. We couldn't have been happier with the end result. We had a ceremony that was heartfelt, perfectly crafted and personalized for my me and my husband. Thank you, Kimberly!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Paige

Paige Cole · Married on 06/13/2019

The perfect Officiant!

Kimberly was one of my favorite vendors that we hired! My husband and I had difficulty finding an officiant that we felt fit us as a couple, until we came across A Beautiful Ceremony! She was so helpful with the entire process. We put together the perfect ceremony for us and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Careylewis

Careylewis · Married on 06/05/2019

Amazing connection!

From our first conversation with Kimberly, we knew she would be amazing. When she officiated our ceremony, she made it better than either of us even thought it could be...she helped us with our vows and they couldn't have been better for us! She helped make our special day something we will treasure our whole lives.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna Jones · Married on 06/02/2019

A beautiful ceremony speaks for itself.

A beautiful ceremony is indeed what I experienced. Kimberly was very helpful from start to finish. I love how she allowed us to select the exact wording that we wanted throughout the ceremony. She even took the time to meet with us at the courthouse and walk us through everything. She's friendly and very personable. It was such a pleasure to have Kimberly as our minister.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Craig Flanagan · Married on 05/17/2019

Fantastic experience end-to-end

Kim was amazing from start to finish. She provided a clear overview of options for not only her services but helped to arrange with the other vendors (photographer, flowers, venue, etc.). She provided me with several different examples of vows and made it easy for me to customize them in a way that was meaningful for me and my wife. She continuously checked-in to see how things were progressing and was a great sounding board for ideas about the whole experience. Onsite she was very professional and her management of the ceremony and delivery of the vows was exactly as we had discussed, sincere but not too serious. As I was planning all of this from across the country, having someone like Kim to help coordinate everything was invaluable. I highly recommend Kim and her partners if you are planning a ceremony in/near Napa.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Mandy G · Married on 04/26/2019

The perfect elopement, a turn key solution.

I have nothing but the absolute best things to say about our experience in Napa with Sonja and her team. The paper work, venue, hair, makeup, flowers, photography and food were all perfect. As a Canadian, travelling to Napa for the very first time to get married, I couldn't recommend working with this group enough.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Jessica J · Married on 12/20/2018

Amazing Person - Beautiful Wedding

She was everything we needed and more! She helped us put together a beautiful ceremony and gave us vendor suggestions that were the best choices for us. Not only was she an amazing officiant but became a great friend too!! Highly recommend Kimberly, she’s wonderful!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Brigitte Berdini · Married on 12/05/2018

Kimberly is amazing!

She did such a wonderful job of making sure we could just enjoy that moment from taking care of the license, to being super flexible with time & location, assisting with planning, and even coordinating with our photographer to make sure we had the best day. It was truly a beautiful ceremony thanks to her.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Christina Werschky · Married on 11/18/2018

Kimberly makes everything a breeze!

Kimberly is outstanding! We flew in from out of state to elope in Napa and Kimberly made the process so easy. From the ceremony and vow options to the marriage license logistics, she kept everything refreshingly simple. Kimberly is on top of every detail. She's also so much fun to be around. It was an honor having her marry us.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely the best!

Kimberly officiated our ceremony in September 2018, and she was SUCH a pleasure to work with. She worked closely with us throughout the planning process to ensure the ceremony language and layout were what we had envisioned for the day, and it turned out so perfectly. She also made the marriage license paperwork process a breeze, which helped tremendously, since this was a destination wedding for us and we only retrieved our license the week we came in for the wedding. The simplicity of the process with Kimberly made this stress-free and really allowed us to focus on enjoying the time together with our family and friends that week. We cannot recommend Kimberly enough and are so thankful we had the privilege of working with her!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the best!

We found Kimberly through our venue's preferred vendors list, she ended up being the first and only officiant that we contacted! Kimberly and I instantly bonded over the phone during our first conversation, which made it an easy decision for my fiance (now Husband) and I to have her be a part of our special day. She is the type of person that makes you feel instantly comfortable and as if you have been friends for a lifetime, the kind of friend that even after weeks, months or years of not talking you can instantly reconnect and remember why you became friends so instantly in the first place! My husband and I are so happy we chose Kimberly as our officiant and I would recommend her to anyone getting married. She was not only a fast friend, but a professional and made the paper work part of marriage very easy! She is simply the best!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • savonna

savonna · Married on 10/06/2018

Kimberly is the best!

Kimberly was referred to us by our wedding planner and we were so lucky to have her apart of our special day! Kimberly made our ceremony absolutely perfect. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and Kimberly made it exactly that. Also, the marriage license process incredibly easy. She was so fun to work with and we would highly recommend her!

Thank you Kimberly!