A. B. Weddings Reviews

2 | Omaha, NE

2 Reviews for A. B. Weddings

Karna · Married on 04/26/2014

My daughter's wedding was April 26th and I hired AB Weddings (Amanda) to help decorate and tear down the reception. She was worth every penny! She is very calming when you are embroiled in the excitement and stress of the day. She is a pro and has done this many times. She showed up with her tool box and started right in. I was there to oversee but she could have done it without me. It was so helpful to have her eye when we were making decisions. That isn't even the best part. I knew I would be the one cleaning up at the end of the evening. Even though lots of people said they would help by the end I just had Amanda. She condensed what was left to be taken out, packed, and hauled items to my vehicle. I would have been there until the wee hours without her help. I wish now I had hired her to deal with all of the vendors throughout the day so I could have just enjoyed myself. You can't put a price on the value of peace of mind on that very busy day!!!
    Karna Loewenstein
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 05/05/2014

Tammy · Married on 08/12/2004

Amanda has done an excellent job. She has made my wedding the most beautiful and the flowers were gorgeous. Would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 02/13/2014