72 Reviews for A.B. Rich Films

Documentary (2)
Short Form (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
72 A.B. Rich Films Reviews

Where do we even begin?! If we could give A.B. Rich Films 100 stars out of 5 we would. After reading all of the reviews and watching past wedding films he produced we knew our wedding video was going to be great. However, when we received our wedding film, it completely exceeded our expectations! We have lost track of how many times we have watched it and our cheeks hurt from smiling so much. It truly takes us back in time to our special day. If you are looking for a personable, fun, organized, communicative, and someone who truly wants to capture what is important to YOU... Brad is your guy. We are 1000X happy with our choice of making Brad our wedding videographer. He gave us one of our most prized possessions from the wedding. Thank you, Brad!! You're the BEST!

Profile Picture Colleene, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not be happier with our decision to use Brad as our videographer. We have watched our highlight film more times than I can count and I am overwhelmed with emotion every single time. He did an INCREDIBLE job capturing our day and putting together a film that highlighted all of the best moments. He included bits from every speech, our vows, the first look, footage from the Groom's dinner; nothing was overlooked! Not to mention, he is SO nice. If you're contemplating a video, look no further. It is well worth the investment because the product is priceless. Thank you for your amazing work, Brad!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

There are not enough words to even describe how flippin’ incredible and talented Brad is and how much you will treasure her ability to capture your special moments. From the first consult, to connecting us with amazing vendors, to planning our wedding day timelines, he is with you every step of the way. If you’re looking for a truly fun videographer who radiates warmth and positivity, makes even the most camera shy individuals feel at ease and relaxed, someone who will fit right in with your friends and family, you’ve found him with Brad. He is worth every penny. Thank you so much, Brad, for being such an important part our wedding and capturing so many special moments of our loved ones that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

There are not enough words to fully explain how amazing Brad was through our entire wedding - from grabbing coffee before we'd fully decided on a video at all, to after wedding edits, he truly went so far above and beyond in his efforts toward our video. He was great to work with, interacted well with our guests and photographer, and blended into the day while capturing every special moment. The finished product? A perfectly pieced together video with just enough fun and emotion, laced with music, speeches, and our vows. The beauty of Brad's video is worth every penny we paid, and more.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so thrilled with all the videos Brad provided of our wedding day. We were absolutely blown away by the wedding trailer he created for us! Not only that, but he has such a wonderful attitude -- a presence you will definitely want on your wedding day. He was quick to respond when we initially contacted him, and was very thorough in all of our pre-wedding discussions to ensure he understood our expectations for the video and the plan for the day. We couldn't be happier with him and his work. My husband and I both know this is something will we treasure forever--definitely a worthy investment!

Profile Picture Ann, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Brad and Amberleigh did an amazing job on all my wedding videos, especially with the wedding trailer. The finished product was absolutely beautiful, I can't stop watching it! The way the edited the film was breathtaking. I loved that they took the vocals from the best man, maid of honor, and FOB speeches and put them behind the clips and music. It was so creative and looked very, very professional. Many people have given me compliments and I couldn't be happier! The day of the wedding Brad was very helpful and professional. I really felt like he was committed to getting the good shots of the day, and not as concerned with the amount of time we paid him to be there. It was really refreshing to feel like my videographer was sincerely happy for us as a couple, and not just there to do his job. I couldn't be happier with A.B Rich Films. It was the best vendor I had at my wedding, and I highly recommend if you want a perfect video that preserves your memories for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A great videographer was a top priority when planning my wedding and A.B. Rich is just that. From the moment we met Brad and Amberleigh we felt so comfortable. We knew they would appreciate the details that are important to us and make the video extremely personalized to our style. Their work speaks for itself, because each video is so unique and perfectly curated to capture each couples emotion and feelings on their special day. We are thrilled with our video and think it showcases everything we loved about that day. Another great thing Brad does to ensure the video is perfect is attending the rehearsal dinner to get footage of any speeches and special moments. It really is a huge part of the experience, so we were grateful those were included in our video. Overall, if you want a videographer that can provide a personalized touch to your video and capture the moments that might otherwise be forgotten, A.B. Rich is a great choice!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing A.B Rich Films as our videographer was the best decision we made ! Brad was incredible- going above and beyond to capture every small detail at our rehearsal and our wedding. He is so kind, genuine and extremely easy to work with. He listens to what you are looking for and works extremely hard to make sure he is capturing/including the details that are most important to you. Throughout our wedding day he was present but not intrusive - he captured all the intimate moments without me even knowing he was in the room! We received our wedding video in a timely manner and it is PERFECT. So many friends/family members loved our video saying it was so beautiful and that they were brought to tears :) This is something we will save and treasure for the rest of our lives. I truly cannot recommend AB Rich enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to AB rich films. Brad was our main contact during our wedding. My fiancé and I knew that videography was very important to us. We wanted to ensure that our most cherished memories would be beautifully captured. After our first meeting with Brad, my fiancé and I decided to look no further. Brad was very warm and knew exactly what vision we had. He is very professional, easy to communicate with and very flexible. He was very accommodating when we were thinking of reducing our budget for videography some months before the wedding. Eventually, we decided not to and have absolutely no regrets. He went above and beyond for us, even
shooting our grooms dinner. Our wedding was multicultural and he fit right in. He was a warm presence throughout our wedding, always had a smile and had some great dance moves!!! Our family and friends loved him. Brad was very patient during editing and helped us out when we were having difficulty picking out songs. Our wedding film is so beautiful, it is EVERYTHING.

Profile Picture Ese, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

A. B. Rich Films gave us so much more than we imaged out of our wedding video. The speeches from the rehearsal dinner and the wedding commemorate the once-in-a-lifetime experience. Brad is an expert; if you don't know what you want, let him lead and you will not be disappointed! We love watching it and remembering all the amazing moments of the weekend!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A.B. Rich Films did an incredible job telling our wedding story. Prior to hiring Brad we interviewed multiple videographers and out of everyone he stuck out as it seemed like he was genuinely interested in getting to know us in order to best meet our needs. He spent a great deal of time with us both at our grooms dinner as well as the day of the wedding, he was one of the first to arrive and one of the last to leave! Although I was initially nervous about the thought of someone filming me all day as I am quite introverted I was pleasantly surprised how comfortable he made everyone feel, it was as if he made himself invisible and wasn’t even there. That being said, interacting with Brad was great! He was personable and got along great with our wedding party and all the other vendors. He exceeded our high expectations and we couldn't be happier with the final result! Since our wedding my husband has mentioned multiple times that he feels hiring A.B. Rich Films was the best money spent out of all our wedding expenses, and I couldn’t agree more!!

Profile Picture User6551836, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Digital Download, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cinematic, Storytelling

I KNEW FROM THE MOMENT WE MET BRAD HE WAS THE PERFECT ONE ! HE IS THE KINDESS , MOST GENEROUS, PROFESSIONAL , TALENTED HUMAN BEING THAT WALKS THIS EARTH . HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR IN SOMEONE FILMING OUR SPECIAL DAY. WE NOT ONLY HIRED HIM TO FILM OUR WEDDING BUT WE ALSO HAD HIM FILM OUR LOVE STORY THAT WAS SHOWN AT OUR WEDDING . ITS 5 MONTHS PAST OUR WEDDING AND EVERYONE STILL TALKS ABOUT OUR LOVE STORY THAT WAS SHOWN AT OUR WEDDING. THE LOVE STORY WAS THE HIT OF OUR WEDDING . MARK MY WORDS, HE IS THE BEST . I AM THANKFUL FOR HIM IN EVERY PART OF OUR SPECIAL DAY EVERYDAY ! WE FOREVER HAVE AMAZING VIDEOS TO LOOK AT . HE IS A CLASS ACT ! I AM THINKING ABIUT HAVING HIM FILM MORE STUFF IN THE FUTURE , ACTUALLY IM NOT THINKING ABOUT IT, I ALREADY KNOW HES HIRED FOR MORE WITH US

Profile Picture JEN THARALDSON, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough great things about A.B. Rich Films!! I’ve admired Brad’s work for years and knew we had to have him on our wedding day! Brad has a way of capturing your day and piecing it together so beautifully that it flows like a story/movie! We are absolutely in love with our wedding trailer and have received so many compliments from our family and friends. Thank you SO much Brad + Amberleigh!!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

"I had been aware of A.B. Rich Films before my husband and I were even engaged and I fell in love with Brad’s work right away. Over the years, I continued to watch his uploads and his amazing work providing beautiful video montages of others’ weddings. When my husband and I got engaged, I reached out to Brad in hopes that he would film our wedding for us! Working with him was such a great experience – he provided some really great insight, was extremely flexible with our wedding timeline schedule, and accommodated his schedule to meet all of our needs. Brad was so great to work with the weekend of our wedding! He always had a smile on his face, was extremely upbeat and happy, and was nearly inconspicuous, never interfering with the wedding party or the photographer. Brad, it is so obvious that you are very passionate about what you do, you take your work seriously, yet you’re able to have fun, and you pour your heart into your job and your clients. We can’t thank you enough for all the work you put into capturing our big day – it means the world to us!" -Ross & Karen McHugh // 8.13.16 // Saint Paul, Minnesota

Profile Picture Karen, 8/13/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography

There a lot of decisions to make when it comes to planning a wedding that influence your day. There are only 2 vendor decisions that will continue to have a strong impact beyond the party, your photographer and your videographer. As far as videographers go, I am convinced that there is no one greater than Brad at AB Rich Films. My now brother and sister in law Nate and Claire used AB Rich for their wedding in June of 2015 and we were absolutely blown away with the quality of footage, sound, and overall creativity of Brad which allowed him to bring the day back to life for us. Living in Cincinnati, Brad didn’t seem like a logical choice and we began to look for someone locally in Cincinnati which had a similar style and level of professionalism that was up to par with what we had seen from Brad. To make a long story short, there wasn’t anyone. Brad agreed to come down and shoot our wedding here in Cincinnati in August of this year and we could not have been happier. Brad is extremely professional and is very flexible to ensure you as the bride and groom are comfortable and as relaxed as you can be on your wedding day. The video footage which he captured was stunning once again and the highlight reel he put together was beyond any of our expectations we had. Simply put, Brad is a top ranked videographer who is worthy of an incredible amount of praise. If you are at all thinking about using AB Rich Films, I guarantee you will be happy with him today, on your wedding day, and for many years to come.

Profile Picture Justin, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

This was one of the best purchases, hands down, we made for our wedding. Now that the day is over, it is something we will have as a forever memory. We love watching our wedding story. We are able to relive the day. Our photographer was great as well, but this video brings you back in a way that pictures cannot.

I did a lot of searching for videographers before our big day - my brother had gotten a video done and I really liked his, so I knew the kind of feel I wanted. I looked into the same guy he used, but the price was outrageous. After watching many videos and doing a lot of searching, I knew A.B. Rich Films was the one - amazing quality for the right price. No other videographers compared. And I could not be happier with our wedding story. Brad is so talented. He captured everything we wanted, and he captured the importance and sentimental value of the place in which we were married. He was extremely professional and easy to work with, and throughout the day he was like a ninja. We barely knew he was there. He also traveled about four hours to film at our wedding destination in Northern Wisconsin. I would recommend him over and over again.

Brad, thanks so much for everything you did!

- Caroline & Seth

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling

Words could not describe how beautiful Brad captured our wedding day from beginning to end. It was truly AMAZING to watch the day unfold and put together so impeccably well. I provided Brad a vision of what I wanted and Brad did not let us down. Thank you A.B Rich Films! It was Definitely one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day

Profile Picture Lan, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Where do I begin? My husband and I are so incredibly impressed with A.B. Rich.

Roughly 12 months before our wedding, I researched and met with several videographers. In my very first meeting with Brad and Amberleigh, they sought to understand my relationship with my husband, our vision for the day, and our preferences for how it would be captured. They listened carefully and recapped our conversation in an email the following day to make sure we were on track.

Fast forward through a few follow-up meetings to iron out the details, and it was time for the big day. Brad was somehow there to capture all of the most important moments throughout the day... without being "there" at all! This meant he was able to capture wonderfully relaxed, candid moments that we will treasure forever. We never felt for a second that we were being filmed, and Brad worked seamlessly with our photographer to make sure they did not step on each others' toes.

I think the most impressive thing about Brad is his commitment to delivering the highest quality work that coincides with your vision - no matter what. With other vendors, we had to specify (and pay for) every little thing we wanted. Come the end of the planning process (with no disrespect to our other vendors), we felt so nickeled and dimed.

We experienced none of this with A.B. Rich. We paid for a package, shared our vision, and that was it. Brad was there - from rehearsal dinner through late night sparkler exit - without a single conversation about any extras or hidden costs. He cut zero corners and left us feeling like we got an incredible value.

Our final product from A.B. Rich is a gorgeously filmed and edited highlight video, a super convenient online portal with individually filmed pieces from the wedding (e.g. best man speech, father daughter dance) and hours and hours of raw footage that we can't wait to watch on our first anniversary.

Can I give six stars?? We can't recommend A.B. Rich Films enough.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

Brad truly went above and beyond on our wedding day to film our wedding video. The amount of professionalism, flexibility, and ease to work with was top notch with A.B Rich. I would recommend this company to any couple who wants to be able to look back on their special day and relive it exactly as it took place. If I could do it all again I wouldn't hesitate to hire Brad once more. My husband and I will treasure this video for years and years to come.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband Ben and I got married December 19th at A'BULAE and in a heart beat would recommend A.B. Rich Films to any bride and groom! My parents are wedding photographers, so the standards were set quite high and Brad absolutely surpassed them! He did't miss a beat from morning until midnight! We honestly felt he was a friend at our wedding all day, who is exceptionally talented at his craft! My husband and I cannot thank you enough for the memories you captured. We've just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and feel like our wedding was just days ago each time we watch our wedding day video you created personalized just for us. We wish you a Happy New Year Brad and Amber and will continue to recommend you to each of our friends. Thank you for everything. We couldn't be happier!

Love,
Benjamin & Michelle

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We highly recommend Brad! We cannot thank Brad enough for perfectly capturing our wedding! He was incredible to work with from start to finish, and the videos reflect his talent. Brad took the time to get to know us, our family, and our friends, and the video really captures everything we could have hoped for. Brad went above and beyond on our wedding day, somehow being there to capture every moment while blending in perfectly. We love the way that Brad created edited 'chapters' of the various wedding events so we can find exactly what we're looking for - this was unlike anything we saw from other videographers. Our favorite is the highlight video - it is just a perfect way to remember our wedding! THANK YOU Brad!

Profile Picture User6413645, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Download

Choosing A. B. Rich Films was by far one of the best decisions we made throughout our whole wedding planning process. We put a lot of trust in Brad to capture our two-day wedding and he surpassed our expectations in every way possible!

Before the wedding, we sat down with him to discuss the details of our event and what we were hoping to get out of our video footage. He told us about his filming style, various technical details and let us know what we could expect. He was very easy to talk to, clearly explained the whole process to us and answered all of the questions we had.

During the wedding, Brad was beyond fantastic to be around. He was unobtrusive and captured some beautiful and very intimate moments with us hardly realizing he was even in the room! Most importantly, he was wonderful to our family and friends - extremely kind and professional!

A few months after the wedding, we received our wedding highlight video and it was absolutely stunning - the quality of the shots was movie-like, the music flowed perfectly and Brad made sure our full two-day wedding was well represented. My wife was in tears of happiness after watching it. Brad also provided us with hours of additional video footage from our ceremony and reception, which has been so much fun to watch with some popcorn on Friday nights.

A. B. Rich Films captured our wedding perfectly and for that we will always be thankful! We highly, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Mayank, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

PERFECTION! If you want a phenomenal video capturing your wedding day along with a fantastic experience then there is NO ONE better!

Brad did an outstanding job with our Wedding Story Video, it was even more perfect than we could have hoped for or imagined! We are so, SO, SO happy we chose them!!!

He was a pleasure to work with and he really went above and beyond in every way, from communication, to meeting with us, to the day-of (which he was fantastic and helpful!), to the final product, everything was handled with great care, attention, and thoughtfulness. He makes sure to get it just right.

I have a lot of family who are in the film business and they were all incredibly impressed with how well our wedding video turned out.

Cinematic, Story-driven, beautiful, fun, and authentic to us as a couple while perfectly capturing our wedding day. We are so happy!

We had also requested a special, separate cut of just our first dance which Brad was able to get to us as well! And really quickly too.

Honestly, we cannot recommend A.B. Rich Films enough!! If you watch their videos and like what you see, you will not be disappointed. They really listen to what you want and make sure to deliver it. SO worth the price! If you're getting a videographer (which you really should consider) then it's worth investing in someone good!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Nicole & Timothy

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, Digital Download

My husband & I just received our wedding video back and absolutely love it! I told Brad I wanted a video that would make me cry and he didn't disappoint! Not only am I touched every time I watch it, but many of my family and friends told me it brought tears to their eyes as well! I wanted a video that was sweet and loving; one that would remind us how special we felt on our big day... and Brad did a wonderful job making that happen! We can't thank him enough for catching the special moments and highlighting the important details. I would recommend him to anyone and would like to add that he was punctual and very professional the entire day. Thanks Brad for all your hard work!

Profile Picture User6196508, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

A.B. Rich Films did an INCREDIBLE job filming our wedding day! We absolutely loved our video and have received many compliments from friends and family. Brad captured every detail of our big day discreetly, it was as if he wasn't even there! He had phenomenal attention to detail and was so much fun to work with. It was totally worth spending extra money on a videographer on top of a photographer. We couldn't be more impressed with his work and we feel truly blessed to have our most special moments on video for a lifetime to come. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Kayla and Mike Geib

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage