A & B Designs Reviews

25 A & B Designs Reviews
  • Brittany

Brittany Leigh Carpenter · Married on 04/28/2018

Stunning invitations with ease

A & B designs helped us create completely custom wedding invitations. We gave them an idea of what we wanted, they created several different options for us, and then made small changes until it was perfect. We chose a very simple design on white letterpress invitations with printed addresses. The letterpress made our invitations feel luxurious and expensive. They also created matching custom thank you notes and place cards, which was a perfect little detail to our wedding. The place cards were a last minute addition that were made and shipped to us just one week out from the wedding. Although, A & B designs is in Kentucky and I live in Michigan, working from a distance was incredibly easy because of their responsiveness and willingness to work via email. I would choose A & B designs every time.

A & B Designs 1

Shannen · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so happy they Steve mentioned Ada! She did a fantastic job creating our invitations! I would recommend her to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Ada was amazing to work with! We live out of state but happened to be where she lives for our first meeting. Over coffee she showed us everything she had to offer and we immediately knew it was what we were looking for! We did the rest of the process of email and it was fanastic. Ada was always quick to respond and send slight variations of our design. We didn't want a stuffy, classic wedding invitation- we wanted something beautiful, modern, and fun and that's exactly what we got! Thanks, Ada!

Krista · Married on 09/23/2017

She was absolutely amazing! Loved her designs, I was very pleased!! I would recommend her to all of my future bride friends!

Marion · Married on 09/09/2017

Ada was one of my easiest decisions when wedding planning and I never regretted it. She is kind and thoughtful with every detail. She created my vision perfectly and worked with me when I had some last minute changes. I will absolutely use A&B designs in the future!

Anne · Married on 09/02/2017

I got so many compliments on my invitations! Thanks, Ada Beth!

jayme · Married on 07/07/2017

Ada was fantastic to work with and the entire process for was so easy. She took my vision for my Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations and made them a reality.

A & B Designs 2

Rigoberto · Married on 06/24/2017

Easy to work with, and very friendly seems to care when it comes to wedding planing and goes beyond expectations. Also a very good listener she made exactly what I ask for.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

My table seating cards and name cards turned out better than I expected! The turn around was fast and I had tons of compliments on the design!

Beverly · Married on 05/27/2017

A&B Designs are the BEST!!! She was very easy to work with, and I had complete confidence in her abilities. She made excellent suggestions to enhance my project. Will definitely contact A&B Designs again for future projects!

Haley · Married on 05/20/2017

Ada is amazing! She created the most beautiful invitations for my upcoming wedding at an affordable price. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Amber · Married on 04/22/2017

Ada is seriously amazing! She is so professional but yet fun to work with! She created bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations and she will soon create our wedding programs. Her work is so beautiful and she makes it as personal as you would like. Her invitations are so cheap and very affordable! She has even given us extra items, without charge I might add :).

Hannah · Married on 12/31/2016

My invitations were beautiful and were made at a fraction of the cost. Everyone thought we had spent a fortune which we had not! Couldn't have been happier with our end product and working with her on getting what we wanted. We showed her and example of what we wanted and she customized our design for us. We loved it!!

Tracey · Married on 11/19/2016

Ada Beth is creative, responsive, professional and a true joy to work with. The quality of her work is incredible and we received so many compliments related to her work with my daughter's wedding. The invitations ended up being some of the prettiest I have ever seen and so many of our guests commented about elegant they were.

Kacy · Married on 10/15/2016

Loved our save the dates and invitations!!!

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

Ada is AMAZING!! Very reasonable, very prompt and can give you the exact vision you are looking for!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

A & B Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your response! I greatly enjoy working with all my clients! :)

Ashli · Married on 09/06/2015

They did an amazing job at creating a one of a kind invitation and program for our wedding. It was of the highest quality of material and everyone is wowed by the invitations themselves.

Jill · Married on 08/08/2015

A and B Designs are so wonderful to work with, not only have I received over 20 compliments on my invitations so far, but they have been able to make our wedding so unique! We are excited for our programs and everything else to be printed including a giant welcome sign and table numbers to coordinate with our theme! We have truly enjoyed working with A and B designs throughout this process!

A&B Designs were one of my favorite vendors I worked with for my wedding. Ada was very professional and easy to contact! She went above and beyond! She will make everything to fit the style of your day perfectly! I have gotten more compliments on our invitations than any other aspect of our wedding! Her designs are unique and made just for you. I would highly recommend using A&B Designs for any type of invitations you may need!

Alicia · Married on 06/20/2015

Ada was very easy to work with. She sought to design an invitation that suited my style and she always wanted my honest feedback of her work. I will definitely recommend her to my friends who are planning events and need custom paper work done.

Sara · Married on 06/17/2015

We found out about A&B Designs at a local bridal show and fell in love with their products! I had originally planned to order invitations from a different chain website thinking I would not have enough time to go through a custom order. I contacted A&B designs and never looked back! The whole process from Save the Dates to Thank You cards went better than I could have imagined! A&B took in my design interests and created products that were exactly what we had in mind, and they truly took the time to incorporate our custom requests. We loved the options for the pocket invitations and received so many compliments about them and the design from our guests! I highly recommend A&B Designs for any of your stationary needs. We were very impressed with the beautiful and talented work!

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

A & B designs is awesome! They really went above and beyond in trying to coordinate my colors into the invitations! They are very easy to work and truly care about making your invitation perfect!

Georgianna · Married on 10/15/2011

I loved my invitations and programs!! Ada is very easy to work with and is very creative. I gave her a few simple suggestions and she ran with it to create exactly what I wanted but didn't know how to say it. She also worked hard to stay within my budget & always got things done on time. I highly suggest meeting with them to discuss your options & checking out their website for ideas!!

Laura · event on: 10/05/2014

I always love working with Brett & Ada Beth. They have provided wonderful creative services for my invitation and photography needs.

Caitlin · event on: 05/02/2015

Had really cute and fun designs. Was very accommodating in terms of listening to my vision for the invite, making corrections/changes in a timely manner, and was very prompt in her response to my inquires and emails. Also, very good price point for design and printing services.

Would definitely recommend A&B Designs!