24 Reviews for A & B Designs

Design (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Printing (1)
22 A & B Designs Reviews

I am so happy they Steve mentioned Ada! She did a fantastic job creating our invitations! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Shannen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ada was amazing to work with! We live out of state but happened to be where she lives for our first meeting. Over coffee she showed us everything she had to offer and we immediately knew it was what we were looking for! We did the rest of the process of email and it was fanastic. Ada was always quick to respond and send slight variations of our design. We didn't want a stuffy, classic wedding invitation- we wanted something beautiful, modern, and fun and that's exactly what we got! Thanks, Ada!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

She was absolutely amazing! Loved her designs, I was very pleased!! I would recommend her to all of my future bride friends!

Profile Picture Krista, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ada was one of my easiest decisions when wedding planning and I never regretted it. She is kind and thoughtful with every detail. She created my vision perfectly and worked with me when I had some last minute changes. I will absolutely use A&B designs in the future!

Profile Picture Marion, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I got so many compliments on my invitations! Thanks, Ada Beth!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ada was fantastic to work with and the entire process for was so easy. She took my vision for my Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations and made them a reality.

Profile Picture jayme, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Easy to work with, and very friendly seems to care when it comes to wedding planing and goes beyond expectations. Also a very good listener she made exactly what I ask for.

Profile Picture Rigoberto , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My table seating cards and name cards turned out better than I expected! The turn around was fast and I had tons of compliments on the design!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

A&B Designs are the BEST!!! She was very easy to work with, and I had complete confidence in her abilities. She made excellent suggestions to enhance my project. Will definitely contact A&B Designs again for future projects!

Profile Picture Beverly, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ada is amazing! She created the most beautiful invitations for my upcoming wedding at an affordable price. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations

Ada is seriously amazing! She is so professional but yet fun to work with! She created bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations and she will soon create our wedding programs. Her work is so beautiful and she makes it as personal as you would like. Her invitations are so cheap and very affordable! She has even given us extra items, without charge I might add :).

Profile Picture Amber, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing

My invitations were beautiful and were made at a fraction of the cost. Everyone thought we had spent a fortune which we had not! Couldn't have been happier with our end product and working with her on getting what we wanted. We showed her and example of what we wanted and she customized our design for us. We loved it!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ada Beth is creative, responsive, professional and a true joy to work with. The quality of her work is incredible and we received so many compliments related to her work with my daughter's wedding. The invitations ended up being some of the prettiest I have ever seen and so many of our guests commented about elegant they were.

Profile Picture Tracey, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Loved our save the dates and invitations!!!

Profile Picture Kacy, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ada is AMAZING!! Very reasonable, very prompt and can give you the exact vision you are looking for!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7003891, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Save the Dates

They did an amazing job at creating a one of a kind invitation and program for our wedding. It was of the highest quality of material and everyone is wowed by the invitations themselves.

Profile Picture Ashli, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

A and B Designs are so wonderful to work with, not only have I received over 20 compliments on my invitations so far, but they have been able to make our wedding so unique! We are excited for our programs and everything else to be printed including a giant welcome sign and table numbers to coordinate with our theme! We have truly enjoyed working with A and B designs throughout this process!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies

A&B Designs were one of my favorite vendors I worked with for my wedding. Ada was very professional and easy to contact! She went above and beyond! She will make everything to fit the style of your day perfectly! I have gotten more compliments on our invitations than any other aspect of our wedding! Her designs are unique and made just for you. I would highly recommend using A&B Designs for any type of invitations you may need!

Profile Picture User4986730, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Ada was very easy to work with. She sought to design an invitation that suited my style and she always wanted my honest feedback of her work. I will definitely recommend her to my friends who are planning events and need custom paper work done.

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We found out about A&B Designs at a local bridal show and fell in love with their products! I had originally planned to order invitations from a different chain website thinking I would not have enough time to go through a custom order. I contacted A&B designs and never looked back! The whole process from Save the Dates to Thank You cards went better than I could have imagined! A&B took in my design interests and created products that were exactly what we had in mind, and they truly took the time to incorporate our custom requests. We loved the options for the pocket invitations and received so many compliments about them and the design from our guests! I highly recommend A&B Designs for any of your stationary needs. We were very impressed with the beautiful and talented work!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

A & B designs is awesome! They really went above and beyond in trying to coordinate my colors into the invitations! They are very easy to work and truly care about making your invitation perfect!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved my invitations and programs!! Ada is very easy to work with and is very creative. I gave her a few simple suggestions and she ran with it to create exactly what I wanted but didn't know how to say it. She also worked hard to stay within my budget & always got things done on time. I highly suggest meeting with them to discuss your options & checking out their website for ideas!!

Profile Picture Georgianna, 10/15/11, 12 Reviews