A B Blossoms Too Floral Design Reviews

A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 6
A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 7

Katie Sutton · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Susie is Amazing!

Susie is absolutely wonderful and such a delight to work with. She will take the time to go above and beyond your floral design needs for your special day. Susie is great and I will work with her for all future events that I have!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/10/2019

A & B Blossoms Too

Susie went above and beyond in helping create the most perfect experience for my wedding flowers. She was friendly, supportive, and flexible to help meet my needs, while staying within my budget. Highly recommend susie!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 8
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 9
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 10
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 11

Beth & Strup · Married on 07/06/2019

Talented and fun!

I really liked working with Susie! I'm the opposite of artistic and find it really difficult to have opinions about decorations. She was really helpful in talking through what I wanted, showing me different options, and ultimately produced just a gorgeous fern and white rose arch and bouquets. She's really talented! We also rented candles from her, which looked really pretty. My bridesmaids commented on how fun and enthusiastic she was when she came in during getting ready to report on how the flowers were going! Everything was really smooth and seamless, and she was very communicative (so helpful, as I was planning a wedding from across the country!). Thanks, Susie!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Beth and Strup,

The pleasure was all mine!! I loved giving you options and seeing your reaction to each! You pointed me in the right direction, and I took it from there!! Flowers just make everyone happy, and they make your wedding day even more so!!
    Congratulations to you both!! Love and hugs!!

Jess · Married on 06/22/2019

Use Susie as your florist!

My husband and I originally chose Susie due to her prices being some of the most reasonable in our area and her amazing personality. Her flexibility, vision, and understanding of us just added to her already wonderful appeal when she met with both of us locally! She stayed in contact with us throughout our engagement and was extremely responsive to emails. As I watched her social media throughout the engagement, I saw her artistic ability and versatility so I encouraged her to run with our somewhat unique and challenging desire of mostly ferns, with added white flowers and other greens. On our wedding day, she delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres straight to my mother's house and I was FLOORED by her arrangements. They combined her artistic flare with all of our hopes and looked GORGEOUS in photos. The ferns and arrangements at the church were a beautiful surprise and then our centerpieces, white-washed wooden boxes with ferns planted inside, at the reception venue, were simply perfect. As if all this wasn't enough, when she delivered our flowers, she helped to button my step-dad's shirt and do his tie when none of us were able to with our fake nails! Her sweet, bubbly demeanor will add to your wedding day just as much as her arrangements. I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Megan · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional, Friendly, Beautiful Flowers

What a great experience working with Susie! She gave us various ideas and pictures that she previously designed. She was very easy to talk to, and designed exactly what we had wanted. Our centerpieces at the reception were absolutely beautiful, so full and flowing with greens, white hydrangeas, and spray roses. My bouquet was exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day. I would definitely recommend working with Susie!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Book Susie for your wedding immediately!

I truly could go on and on about my love for Susie. We met in person twice and I immediately loved her personality. She was so funny, personable, and attentive. She wrote down each and every one of my requests and provided her own expert opinion when I was unsure. I was a little anxious about flowers because it scared me that I wasn't sure what my flowers would look like until they arrive, especially because it wasn't just my bouquet. We also had arch flowers, greenery across tables, roses on aisle markers, boutonnieres for groomsmen, readers, and ring bearers, bouquets for bridesmaids, corsage cuffs for the moms, petals for flower girl baskets, a hair piece for my MOH, and to me, one of the most important parts - my flower crown, which I knew I would wear all day, so I wanted it to be perfect and a focal point. So I sent Susie countless texts, messages, and emails with my ever changing ideas and thoughts. She was always quick to respond patiently and graciously, always noting that she read my messages several times to make sure that she had it right. We met again in person closer to the end of our engagement to make sure that we were on the same page. The morning of my wedding, Susie arrived excitedly and right on time. And holy cow, I was totally and completely blown away by what she had created. Not only was it exactly what I had requested, she went above and beyond to create the most exquisite and beautiful floral creations I have ever seen. I was complimented throughout the day on her details and that flower crown -- I never wanted to take it off!! For any perspective bride with some OCD tendencies -- Susie needs to be your florist. I cannot emphasize her professionalism, creativity, and kindness enough.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 12
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 13
  • Haley

Haley Faye Combs · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Susie was beyond amazing and made my day so much more beautiful than I could ever imagine! Felt more like a family friend than just business to deal with, which made me feel so comfortable having her as my florist. She is truly a great find!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 14
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 15
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 16
  • Haley

Haley Diltz · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply Stunning, So enjoyable!

Not only does Susie's work speak for itself, but she was an absolute JOY to work with! I wasn't a particularly picky bride, so I gave a rough idea of what I was looking for and put my trust in the professional's hands. SO glad I did! It was like she knew exactly what I wanted without me ever having to say it. She also allowed for my own creativity to come into play, as she dropped off buckets of assorted flowers for me to decorate my own vases for our centerpieces. It was so fun! My bridal bouquet was a colorful, wildflower, boho masterpiece! My bridesmaids bouquets complimented it perfectly. My absolute favorite was my bridal flower crown. I felt like a woodland, Stevie Nicks princess and the flower crowns gave me and my bridesmaids all the feels. Our flowers were surely one of our favorite parts of our wedding. The best part was the personal touch Susie added to my husband's boutonniere. He is a master plumber, and Susie was able to create his boutonniere in a copper fitting. It was nothing shy of awesome! We are truly grateful to have had AB Blossoms be a part of our wedding experience.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 30
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible

I can't say enough amazing things about Susie at A B Blossoms Too. Not only is she amazing at what she does, but is kind and all around a joy to work with. I had given Susie our color pallet for the wedding and told her that she was the expert and to run with it. And run with it she did!!! She blew my every expectation out of the water... So much so that I had gotten choked up seeing my bouquet for the first time. I will recommend Susie to every bride I come across.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 31
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 32
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 33
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 34
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 35
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 36

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

A Blossoms was wonderful! I needed flowers for my wedding and I let Susie take the reins on what they should look like and she did not disappoint!

Susie was so great, I needed flowers for my wedding and last minute I needed to add to my order and she did it with no problem. I let her take the reins on how the floral arrangements would look and she did su h a great job capturing what I wanted. She's been so flexible with pick up times and everything and she was so nice when I finally met her in person.

Jaime · Married on 10/12/2018

Loved her!!

She was absolutely the best! The flowers were gorgeous and everything I could of imagined for my big day! Susie is not only an amazing florist, she’s an amazing person! I can’t thank her enough!!!

A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 37
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 38
  • W

Wendy Young · Married on 10/06/2018

Easy and Amazing!

A B Blossoms Too provided the most beautiful flowers for my intimate outdoor wedding. Susie was able to take my vision and provide exactly what I was hoping for. She was quick to respond and easy to work with. Thanks for making our day so beautiful!

A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 39

Alicia · Married on 09/29/2018

Susie so far has been awesome & knew exactaly what I trying to invision!! I can’t wait for the rest of planning with her!!

A B Blossoms Too Floral Design's reply:

Alicia, its almost here!! I cant wait , I am excited for you!!

Alicia · Married on 09/29/2018

Susie was the most down to earth, outgoing and fun florist!! I seriously could not have asked for anyone better!! All of the arrangements were more than I could have ever imagined! She even surprised me with flowers in my bridesmaids bouquets named after my mother, and that seriously melted my heart!! I will be back to susie for ANY and ALL my future floral needs, I highly highly reccomend!!
    I could go on, but I will keep it short & sweet!! <3

A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 45
  • Lisa

Lisa Hallifax · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

Susie was a warm and wonderful vendor, who worked with us to create beautiful bouquets out of a limited colour palette. She was flexible and patient when we changed our minds and always communicated with us to ensure that we were happy with the result. Would recommend to any couple looking for unique designs that everyone will love.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Barb · Married on 09/22/2018

Susie is such a lovely personable woman and she does absolutely beautiful work. I had 12 table centerpieces and a bouquet that were gorgeous flowers and fall colors. My guests were complimenting them all night. Her service is very personal, not "big shop" mentality where you are just another client, she makes you feel like family. I would highly recommend her work to anyone!

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

Susie is amazing! She is a professional and I definitely recommend working with her! I loved the work she did and she is so bubbly, friendly and very easy to work with! Her arrangements are beautiful/stunning and they end up being exactly what you want! I have to admit that I was not the easier bride to work with. I could not decide on what I wanted, but Susie was very patient and used her vast knowledge to guide me in the direction I wanted to go. I have to say that I am so glad that I listened! I loved working with her and I am so glad I chose her to be my florist!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 46
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 47
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 48

Jackie · Married on 09/01/2018

I changed my mind on flowers several times in the months leading up to my wedding and Susie was willing to change our plans every time. The wedding day came, and I was FLOORED with how amazing the flowers looked. She took every idea I had and incorporated them into the centerpieces and bouquets. We never imagined the flowers turning out so good, but they exceeded all of our expectations. Susie was great to work with and we will always recommend her or use her as our florist in the future!

Deborah · Married on 07/14/2018

Susie was fantastic to work with! Her arrangements were beautiful and exactly what we wanted at a reasonable price.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 53
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 54
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 06/16/2018

One of the best decisions I made was hiring Susie for my wedding day! She is a great listener and truly made everything I envisioned even better. Very response, you ask.. she answers!! Aside from being an amazing florist you can tell she TRULY cares about her brides and is a calming presence you need that morning of your wedding when you get to see your beautiful flowers!

A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 55

Barbara Hamilton · Married on 06/15/2018

Perfection!

Susie personalizes every single part of your wedding day florals. On a day where you want everything to be perfect, she makes sure that not a single detail is overlooked.

Sent on 11/19/2018

JeanMarie · Married on 11/11/2017

Susie Gearhart is a pro, simply put. If you look at her portfolio of work, her abilities are endless. She can do any style/vision that you can imagine and will be sure to put her extra touch of awesome into it. I was completely blown away by her bouquets, table florals, and the arch decoration that she did for our wedding. She blew it out of the ballpark for more than a reasonable price. Easy, laid back, & friendly to work with. If you want amazing and unbelievable florals, you should go with AB Blossoms Too. Don't even bother looking anywhere else!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 56
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 57
    A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 58

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

I couldn’t have been happier with A B Blossom’s creation for my wedding. I simply showed her a picture and she made it happen! Outstanding!

A B Blossoms Too Floral Design 59

A B Blossoms Too Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!!

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Susie is great to work with! She is the sweetest lady and truly loves what she does. From the start, she was so enthusiastic, organized, and on top of her stuff! She is very flexible and willing to create whatever your vision is.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jayme · Married on 09/16/2017

Susie did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! She was always willing to work with my budget and my flowers came out even better than I imagined! She was always there to communicate with whenever I had any questions!