A and M Gardens Reviews

163 A and M Gardens Reviews
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful!

My wedding was gorgeous and the staff was very helpful!

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE!! You won’t regret it! Super beautiful venue and so flexible, they have a great list of vendors who they have worked with before that was a great jumping off point for planning. You are of course free to hire whoever you would like. Cyndi is fabulous and helped to ensure that our day was perfect!! Would seriously recommend A and M gardens to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

A and M Gardens's reply:

Ashley, you are so kind. We can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! Wishing love and happiness always!

Kasey · Married on 03/30/2018

I have looked at several different venues and A&M Gardens is one of the most beautiful and well priced. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Krystal · Married on 11/03/2017

My husband and I got married at A&M Gardens in November of 2017. It was absolutely the most beautiful place to have our perfect dream woodland wedding. There are multiple places to pick for your ceremony and there is a spacious and nicely decorated indoor reception hall. They also provide several props and decorations of your choice if you want to utilize them. Not only was the place beautiful, but all the staff members including Cyndi and Heather who helped tremendously on the day of are as well. Cyndi was prompt, professional, and helpful with every email and question we had. Highly recommend this place over and over again. Can't wait to go back for pictures on anniversaries!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

A and M Gardens's reply:

Krystal, Thank you do much for the review. So happy that you enjoyed your day here! We cant wait to see you for your anniversary pictures!!

TJ · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone! This place! The staff! They were absolutely a blessing to work with. They helped create a perfect wedding for us and it was literally perfect from beginning to end! The pictures do not do them justice. Our wedding was perfect and the staff at A&M were amazing and helpful, insightful, thoughtful and ran everything by us. If you're considering them, look no further because this place is the best!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    A and M Gardens 8
    A and M Gardens 9
    A and M Gardens 10

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed you both so much and your wedding was absolutely stunning!! We loved all your photos!

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

I helped a friend of mine with her wedding. We toured several venues. Out of the dozen we looked at, this was by far the most friendly, prettiest and the most bang for your buck.. they include so much. The staff was helpful and always answered questions (I probably sent 100 emails) Cindy helped fix dilemmas the day of the wedding. Tiffany was so helpful at the end of the night! Dealing with drunk people can't be fun. The gardens were clean and beautiful. Very well kept. The banquet area is gorgeous. Can't say enough about this place. I told my husband we should have a anniversary party for our 25th here.

Sent on 12/02/2017

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you! I am glad to hear that everything was great!!

Ashlei · Married on 08/13/2017

My fiancé and I looked at many venues throughout the DFW metroplex. Some were beautiful but expensive. Some were terrible and expensive. One day online I happened to stumble upon this beautiful garden in Azle, Tx. We did not see ourselves finding a venue so far away from home but it was so gorgeous, we had to at least take a look. The pictures are great but they really don't do the venue justice. This place, you have to see with your own eyes. Upon arrival we were introduced to Cyndi. She showed my fiancé and I around the grounds in detail. We couldn't believe it. And the price - you won't believe it either. Listen, I can go on and on about this place for days, but in short, it was everything we could have asked for. Cyndi worked with us from start to finish. She is such a lovely individual and is truly committed to your wedding and its process. Most importantly, she believes in love and it shows.
    My fiancé and I are so grateful for her and her help. For 8 months, any questions we had were answered promptly and kindly. Cyndi even worked on her DAY OFF to make sure our wedding went off without a hitch. I can't say enough about this woman or about this venue. Just know you can't go wrong.

To add, for my LGBTQ community....Cyndi didn't bat an eyelash when she saw we were a lesbian couple. Not-a-one. Kinda love her more for that. :)

Thank you, Cyndi.

Sent on 08/30/2017

A and M Gardens's reply:

Ashlei & Toni, Thank you so much for this. I really did enjoy working with you both! Your love for each other is so beautiful. Please come see us for Anniversary and family pictures! Best Wishes, Cyndi

Kenderlyn · Married on 05/20/2017

A&M Gardens is perfect! My husband and I highly recommend booking with them! The Gardens are breath-taking and well maintained! The staff is great and will do anything to make sure your day runs smoothly! I can't thank A&M for making our wedding perfect for us!

Sent on 05/28/2017

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Kenderlyn! We cant wait to see all the beautiful pictures from your special day!

Michelle · Married on 10/02/2016

We had our daughters wedding October 2, 2016
    Having the wedding outside was our daughters dream. The gardens are gorgeous, very well maintained including statues, fountains, large stone deck for the bridal party to stand on. Bride and father stand high above as curtains opened they could view everyone seated that had come from many states. As mother of the bride I looked up and saw the two of them presented to us all just before they walked up the aisle. So beautiful I was in awe taking it all in. The ceremony takes place up a few steps so guests have a great view with picturesque gardens in the background. Wish we had paid for the extra hour of reception time. It went by so fast. The brides room did get a little warm, but we did have six women getting dressed in a bigger room than most venues offer. The reception space was elegantly decorated linens and chair covers included. Our coordinator worked well with our vendors and family to make certain everything was as it should be. We had 90 people including a large wheelchair. Plenty of space in a pretty setting. Our wedding day was spectacular!

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Definitely book with A&M Gardens! The staff goes above and beyond to make sure that your day is perfect!
    Just when you feel like you might panic one of the staff members steps in to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

Natalie · Married on 09/16/2016

A and M Gardens was amazing! I highly recommend them for a wedding venue. Beautiful and the staff is amazing and helpful.

Lindsey · Married on 06/03/2016

A&M Gardens is FANTASTIC!! I highly recommend using this venue for your wedding. My husband and I had the most AMAZING and RELAXING experience from planning to our actual Wedding Day, not to mention how stunning the grounds are and how beautifully they photographed.
    Cyndi was our Wedding Day Coordinator, I HIGHLY recommend using her services the day of the wedding-she not only knows her wedding stuff inside and out but she was on every single cue from start to finish. She made the experience so wonderful, I felt at ease knowing she was in charge!! THANK YOU CYNDI!!
    They also supply all of the tables, chairs, decor, and linen so no need to higher a vendor-life saver!! Be sure to get their preferred list of vendors-another life saver, these people already know the facility and it made for a smooth search!!

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

A&M Gardens is such a beautiful venue, and Cindy and all the girls at A&M really give such excellent service and suggestions. From my first visit I knew it was the venue for us, and when my husband visited later he immediately fell in love as well! Everyone at my wedding said it feels like you're in a fairy tale when you're there, and I got so many compliments on the beautiful gardens and banquet hall. We did flowers through A&M too, as well as all our chairs and tables. Everything was stunningly beautiful, from the flower petals down the aisle, to the arrangements on our reception tables, to the flowers on the cake, to my bridal bouquet. We had such an elegant and beautiful wedding, and it was all down to A&M Gardens. I tell people about them wherever I go. They are such a great venue for such a great price! Other venues charge 8-10,000, A&M Gardens charges far less, and for such a perfect location! Truly, you cannot ask for a more dedicated team, a more beautiful venue, or a better value!

Courtney · Married on 04/10/2016

We chose A&M Gardens because they offered both an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception at the same location. They also had a back up plan to move the ceremony inside in case of rain. Our guests were happy to not have to travel to a separate location for the reception and we saved time and money by only needed to book one location.

Kelly · Married on 03/13/2016

A & M Gardens is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait for my wedding day here on 03/13/2015!!

I fell in love with this place just by looking at pictures online and it was even more beautiful in person when we visited. I called and booked the venue as soon as we had the money.

Cyndi has been absolutely wonderful to work with thus far. You will love this place!

Sent on 10/26/2015

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Kelly! Cant wait for your BIG day!!

Rachel · Married on 11/22/2015

I adore A & M Gardens, both the place itself and the people who work there to make your day a breeze. Our wedding day was incredible: cloudless skies, beautiful, well-maintained greenery, an awesome staff coordinating things behind the scenes, etc. They are there for YOU. The sense of teamwork was inspiring; they would not allow me to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. Later I found out about a minor hiccup that occurred with catering (note: unrelated to the venue), but they handled it with professional prowess and discrete ease (so much so that I did not even detect it). I was able to enjoy myself while they handled the logistics of things. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for a venue that is both classy, scenic, upscale, gorgeous, affordable, warm and welcoming -- yes, all at once.

Sent on 11/25/2015

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Rachel. We are so happy that your days was everything that you wanted. Best of Luck and Love to you and JR..

Ashley · Married on 11/20/2015

Best. Wedding. Ever. This was the response we got from everyone in attendance. Everything was absolutely perfect. I got to enjoy my special day without having to worry about a single detail. My drink was always full! The venue is beautiful and the decorations we rented from them were perfect. Cyndi took such good care of everything and Kim did an amazing job on our flowers. I highly recommend this venue!

Bailey · Married on 07/11/2015

So beautiful! Everyone that works there is so nice and willing to help with anything And Everything! So happy with my choice!

Sent on 02/22/2015

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Bailey! We cant wait till your big day!

Shelby · Married on 06/12/2015

A and M Gardens is a beautiful and lush venue full of amazing people to help you have the best wedding possible. From Kim and Cyndi to the owners and workers there, everyone is so helpful and kind. Kim was an amazing coordinator and helped me with every detail and day-of problem that we could have run into. She is so kind and willing to help in any situation. Everything about this venue was perfect for my special day! Thank you A and M Gardens!

Sent on 06/19/2015

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Shelby.. We love our brides and so happy that you chose us to share your special day with!

Jackie · Married on 06/05/2015

I highly recommend this venue! They helped make my day absolutely perfect. Kim was my coordinator/florist and did an amazing job making sure everything ran smoothly. They were very professional and of course the reception hall and gardens were immaculate!

Skye · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I fell in love with A and M Gardens almost immediately. The people were always helpful and willing to work with us on what we wanted. Whenever we had questions they answered them patiently and clearly. The gardens are absolutely breath taking on any given day, but especially in the more mild seasons. It rained on the day of my wedding and Cyndi, Kim, and Kellie were all quick to flex with the rain and helped me every step of the way; it stopped just in time for us to have the ceremony in the gardens. My husband I have attended a lot of weddings this year and keep thinking how grateful we are that we chose A and M Gardens as our venue. Not because the other venues were lackluster, but because A and M works to show your personality, is an already beautiful location to begin with, and the people are really caring of their brides and grooms.

Ryean · Married on 05/08/2015

They were great! Such a beautiful place. They had great vendors!

Cindy · Married on 04/25/2015

I was very pleased with this venue. The owners Allen and Melody went way and beyond their means . Cindi the Property Manager, helped us with all kinds of situations and coordinated the wedding to the tee. Kim the Floral Designer made the most beautiful bouquets for the Bride and Bridesmaids and rest of the wedding party. They make sure your wedding day is all it should be. I have helped and done wedding in the past and this was the most stress free wedding ever thanks to them. I would highly recommend the venue to everyone getting married.
    Cindy Kerby

Cami · Married on 04/19/2015

We had our wedding here on 04/19/15. It was PERFECT! Such a beautiful place to get married! They had everything set up before we got there. They are very helping and will work with you! I would highly recommend anyone to get married here! I couldn't of asked for a better venue to get married at! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 04/23/2015

A and M Gardens's reply:

Thank you Cami, You were a beautiful bride. Happy they we got to be a part of it.