A Advantage Limousine Reviews

A Advantage Limousine 4
A Advantage Limousine 5
  • Elle

Elle · Married on 08/11/2019

Pretty Sure People Were Going to Arm Wrestle Over the Rolls!

Marcos was SUPER professional and the Classic 1961 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud II was BEAUTIFUL! I only wish we had taken more pictures of it and with it. Both our dads were joking over who licked the handle first for dibs on the car, LOL! I was ready to melt by the time we were getting into the car and Marcos had the airconditioning blasting to help me out, LOL!
    Marcos also had champagne ready and took the long way from Wellshire to the Warwick just so we could enjoy every last minute in the car. Recommend 100%!!!

A Advantage Limousine 6
    A Advantage Limousine 14
    A Advantage Limousine 15
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2019

Best classic, vintage car option in Denver!

We had A class service from Marcos. Through excellent communication and service we couldn't have asked for anything more. Our big day ended in a beautiful Rolls Royce just as pictured and even was provided some bubbly to toast on our new chapter. Would highly recommended to anyone in the Denver area looking for an upscale exit.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jean · Married on 12/06/2017

Great company, great price. Very professional drivers. I hired to cars from them for my Wedding. We were staying in a rental house on a mountain with narrow unpaved roads, and it was no problem for them. Even with our large Mercedes sprinter for the bridal party they had no problems navigating the terrain.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Tara · Married on 10/12/2016

I used them for airport transportation - very reliable, on time, great attitude and responsive. Also very good value and condition of vehicle!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Cristy · Married on 10/19/2013

We got an 18 passenger white escalade limo. The driver was a little late picking the the bridesmaids and I up to get to the church, but this was due to several things happening downtown. He called and let us know where he was and everything worked out. He was friendly and professional. We loved that the limo provided ice, glasses, and champagne. Our driver was felxible when we changed/improvised our picture locations after the ceremony.
    It was easy to book with this company and Janet answered my emails quickly and clearly whenever I had questions.

Sent on 10/24/2013
  • User2029673 · 2+ years ago

We were so pleased with the service! Nice limo and less expensive than others!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Elise · Married on 10/15/2011

AWESOME Limo company. We got champagne, a just married sign and a RED carpet! The driver was super nice. We even hired him for the bachelorette party. They are affordable too! AMAZING!!!!! We got two 7-passenger cars, then a 20-passenger limo!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Alicia · Married on 07/18/2010

OMG I was so happy we used you guys! The limos were great and I am so thankful you were able to accomodate our wishes. We had 2 different limos pick us up to take us to the ceremony and then had the Hummer limo stay behind to take the wedding party back to the reception place! Our drivers were great, and even though we went over our time limit, we didnt get charged because our driver saved us!! Will be recommending you to anyone and if we need you again, we will be calling!!

Sent on 08/29/2010
  • FSUPecas21

Jennie · Married on 10/24/2009

I was really happy with our choice for Limo service. Most places charge you from garage to garage, but A Advantage Limo charges you from the time you request to the time you end. On a Saturday night, you are required 4 hours, however we were pleased with the quality, cleanliness, the free bottle of champagne, and the service given. Our driver drove us around town after picking us up, and it was nice to finally sit down and relax with a glass of champagne and enjoy the sights.I would highly recommend A Advantage Limo service for any event you may need!

Sent on 11/15/2009

Amy · Married on 08/08/2009

We rented "The mammoth" which was the largest limo I have ever been in! It held the whole wedding party and then some! They had excellent service!

Sent on 12/16/2009