A&A WeddingS- Cinematography + Flowers Reviews

24 | Las Vegas, NV

24 Reviews for A&A WeddingS- Cinematography + Flowers

Derek · Married on 08/03/2014

Alex was WONDERFUL! He was so accommodating to all of our request. He even agreed to stay late last minute to include the toasts, and extended clips at the reception. We plan on reliving our special day together for anniversaries to come. He also included some unexpected pictures which was very nice! Thanks again and we HIGHLY recommend!

Polina · Married on 01/14/2014

A&A weddings made bridal flowers, wedding party flowers as well as the groomsmen bouts for my wedding. Working with Anna was so easy! She was very detail oriented, prompt to respont to my emails, and made sure the flowers looked exactly like what I imagined. I decided to have silk flowers for my January wedding instead of real ones. Many of my guests thought the arrangements were real and I recieved multiple compliments from my wedding party, family, and friends throughout the event. I would recommed A&A 100%! Thank you so much for making my day perfect :)

Diana · Married on 10/13/2012

Alex, we loved our video! we cant thank you enough for the great job you did.
    You defenitenly captured the best moments, we got what we wanted, the best memories of your wedding day.
    We will highly recommend your work to our family and friends.
    Chris & Diana

Sonya · Married on 08/15/2012

Our videos came out awesome! My husband and I are very excited with they way they turned out. Alex was very professional and went above and beyond for us.

Nadin · Married on 08/12/2012

Absolutely loved my wedding video. We have memories for a lifetime. Highly recommended!!!

Jane · Married on 06/16/2012

Alex is the best video you can get for your wedding. The value is great! Our video is absolutely beautiful!!! And he did not miss a thing! I am so glad I found him. You would be a fool not to go with Alex. He felt like he was part of the family and was very professional in every way.

Diane · Married on 05/19/2012

Our experience with Alex & Co from beginning to end was seamless! The communications, preparation leading up to the wedding day and the actual day were spot on! The two videographers were really amazing, very friendly and discrete. The video was beyond expectation and Alex even fit in a last minute edit! We can't thank them enough!!!

Mike · Married on 04/21/2012

I highly recommend Alex from A&A WeddingS! His work is amazing! We absolutely LOVE our wedding video! Alex got all the important details that we wanted to record! We gave him a list of songs which we wanted on the video and he fits them into the video perfectly! We are so happy that we chose Alex to be our videographer!

Viktor · Married on 02/14/2012

Excellent job guys, hope every one have a same service. I will recommend this company to every one.

Mikhail · Married on 09/25/2011

We ordered Video Service and Flowers from A&A WeddingS for our Wedding Day 09/25/2011 and it was AMAZING!
    Alex and Anna provided excellent service for our Wedding at that Day.
    Video is perfect! That’s real Love Story with good mix of Scenario, Stage and Music. Alex had catch most important and unforgettable scenes of Our Wedding. Pretty high quality and good sense of Art.

Thanks!

Mike

natasha · Married on 07/30/2011

Of course, we want perfect for ourselves. I was very nervous finding the right people to capture my big day... they were very supportive throughout the whole process. They not only did everything I requested, they suggested details I would have never though of. Their work is beautiful, and you can tell they put time and effort into their production. Thank you so much! I look forward to looking back on this day many years from now through your work!

Sent on 10/14/2011

A&A WeddingS- Cinematography + Flowers's reply:

Thank you very much! You are beautiful couple and really great people to meet with. We wish you love and happiness in your marriage.
    Alex and Anna

Katie · Married on 06/17/2011

I was so lucky to find Alex when I was looking for a photographer what already seemed to be a challenging 5 months in planning a wedding I am over the top pleased with Alex's service. He captured moments and his pictures told a story of our special day that we will remember for the rest of our lives. I definately reccomend this service the final product was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/03/2011

A&A WeddingS- Cinematography + Flowers's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! It was pleasure to work with your couple. Hope I helped you to make great memories of your wedding day.
    Alex
  • I

Angail · Married on 04/30/2011

Anna at A&A Weddings is such a lovely person to work with. She is very accommodating and a professional! She helped guide me though flower selections and told me what would look best. I went with all of her recommendations and the flowers turned out more amazing then I could have ever imagined! She truly knows what she is talking about. All my guests commented on all the flowers at the wedding and how beautiful they are. I recommend her to any bride, even the most picky ones! You will not be disappointed!

• Jada

Jada · Married on 08/14/2010

They did an amazing job for my wedding and the price was amazing.

Sent on 11/22/2010

A&A WeddingS- Cinematography + Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jada for your response! Your review is very important for us!
    Anna And Alex

Linda · Married on 10/10/2009

I need to say Thank you so much! So perfect what I want and all of my family watched it again and again.I highly recommend them for any work especially special events...a wedding of course.Well worth the money!

D'Ana · Married on 09/19/2009

This couple did any outstanding job on my wedding video and pictures. Everyone who saw their work thought it was great. At the wedding you could tell that Alex is passion about his job and works hard. Out all the vendors I worked with for my wedding I loved them most. No complaints. I would recommend them to anyone I know. The price was great. They are honest and hardworking. We absolutely love our videos and pictures.

Anna · Married on 05/07/2013

They are very professional! I saved some of my money because ordered package with video and flowers together.
    The video is wonderful! My flowers were absolutely beautiful! I love my pictures too! Thank you

Alex was very flexible with our budget and created a beautiful video of our wedding. I would recommend Alex and his team to anyone who is looking for capturing their special day on film. We love watching our video and will treasure it forever. The quality of editing was superb and extremely professional. It even came in a beautiful keepsake case with room for a wedding photo on the front cover.

Annie · Married on 12/17/2011

Pictures and video were both top notch. Value was best I found in Las Vegas. Made the wedding something to remember for years to come. Family & friends enjoyed the video.

Maria · Married on 06/06/2009

Thank you for the awesome job you have done on our wedding! Your hard work and dedication really shows how great you are at capturing that special moment. Thanks again for your admirable work!

Maria and Eddie :)

Sent on 12/21/2010

Spasibo!

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2010

We just want to write and say thank you for everything you did and all of your help with our wedding! Your experience (and great ideas!) helped make the day so wonderful and enjoyable for us - and everyone! We've gotten so many compliments and most of it is due to you. Thanks so much!

Ali · Married on 03/16/2013

3.5

Thank you Alex & Anna!
    You are the best.

Natalia · Married on 01/14/2012

My husband and I were happily married on the 14th of January this year, and we couldn't be happier. Part of this was because of two amazing people, Alex and Anna. Anna did a wonderful job decorating our wedding, and the bouquet attracted the attention of many guests with it's stunning and tender nature. My husband and I really enjoyed watching our wedding film and pictures afterwards, filmed spectacularly by Alex. All of our wedding guests enjoyed the film as well!

Thank you for your professionalism and care, and thank you for an evening we will never forget for the rest of our lives.

-Natalia and Rudolph

Diana · Married on 06/18/2011

4.2

I love my pictures & video. I would've been nice to have had people say a few things on camera & for me to have more pics with my sister & maid of honor; the return time was also a bit longer than expected, but overall - we're satisfied.

Sent on 09/10/2011

A&A WeddingS- Cinematography + Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was very nive working with your couple.
    Wishing you luck and happiness.
    Alex