A&A Wedding Agency Reviews

A&A Wedding Agency 7
  • Eirik

Eirik Johnsgård · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Wedding in Troja Palace

Where should I start? So many impressions and so many nice memories.

Anna made this day the best in our lives. It was perfect down to every detail. Her behavior is a relaxing one that calms down even a stressed groom and bride. We can't thank you enough for a wonderful wedding ceremony in troja palace. The palace and garden of Troy gave the perfect pictures. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Sofia

Sofia roytblat · Married on 06/26/2019

Princess wedding - dream come true

When your a little girl you dream of your big day and you plan and stress and plan some more and then you picture this fairytale that you cant imagine being possible.
    think again - if you hire anna and her team you will have your dream wedding i promise

Its been some time since the wedding and the memories just get better

Now that we have had time to reflect and see the videos and photos i just wanted to say how incredible everything was

Firstly the castle was picture perfect and the venue at the back was perfection with the golden pillars. The reception venue was gorgeous by the river and all the decorations from the ceremony to the reception were just spectacular. Thank you so much for making a girls dreams come true

Thank u also to alla for my beautiful hair and make up i felt like a princess.

And i have now seen photos of the sweets table and cake and they were BEAUTIFUL plus delicious!

I cannot wait to see the professional photos and videos of the day

Thank you and your team from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    A&A Wedding Agency 12
  • Alex

Alex Ashitko · Married on 04/22/2019

Magical Wedding

Thank you so much for making our day so special. It was very professional and very very great service. That you Anna for being so kind and making our day so perfect.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Karo · Married on 09/20/2018

Highest level of services

We want to say thank you for the great celebration, for amazing emotions and memories, which stay with us for the rest of our lives.
    The planning was on the highest level!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Andrea Kramer · Married on 08/04/2018

Reliable and Professional

Anna from A&A Wedding Agency was very professional and always reachable during the planning process. Thanks to Anna we got the venue of our dreams, on short notice. All additional service was like a bonus to us. The wedding day surpassed our expectations, all our friends and family enjoyed it very much. Even months after our wedding, our friends still remember the moments. We had an unforgettable wedding. Even when the weather outside seemed to give us trouble, the agency was prepared and saved the day.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • I

Inga · Married on 08/04/2018

Excellent organization

We would like to express our gratitude to A&A team for the excellent organization of our wedding in the castle of Pruhonice 04.08.2018. We reviewed many agencies, but in the end the choice fell on the A & A Premium Weddings & Events, which we didn’t regret at all :) from the very first conversation with Andrew (our coordinator) it was very easy to communicate. Of course I can say that everyone is nervous before the wedding, especially planning it from another country — but nevertheless, we advise everyone who thinks or decides to take this step — this is the ideal city for holding such a romantic event, and the A&A team will help and will do everything right) we are incredibly satisfied, there was not a single moment we would like to change! Thank you very much for your patience, for your work and for the joy and happiness that you and Anna radiate and give to your couples! We warmly remember you and our special day in Prague, Evgeny and Inga from Moscow. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Maria & Daniel · Married on 08/03/2018

Exceptional

We want to say HUGE THANK YOU to Anna, Andrew for their exceptional work and for the fact, that they managed to plan such a romantic wedding full of joy and fun!
    We admire your team, and all our guests share this feeling! We can definetely recommend A&A to anyone who wants to have a perfect wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Y

Yuko · Married on 06/25/2018

Thank you very much for arrangement of our wedding ceremony at St. Nicholas Church in Prague. Though we were a little bit worried at first because we lived far in Japan and all communication needed to be held by email. However, the coordinator, Anna, sincerely took communication with us which made us much relieved and assured. I will definitely recommend A&A Wedding Agency to whom think to have a wedding ceremony in Prague!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Venera Ismagi · Married on 06/25/2018

No stress, amazing memories

We want to say thank you to Anna and Andrew, who planned our wedding in the Hluboka castle.
    All our guests loved our wedding and its organisation. Guests were suprised to discover that our wedding takes place in such gorgeous location, as we kept the wedding venue as a secret.
    We have amazing memories of this day.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Liuba · Married on 06/11/2018

My review is rather brief :) Having looked for dozens of event planning companies in Prague, I decided to write to A&A, and they answered my million questions with pleasure, although it was still one year before the wedding :) I will not go into hundreds of details now, only I will say that I haven’t regret for a second, that I have chosen exactly this company! Considering that I'm very choosy and I loove to criticize, I say with full responsibility that there was nothing to complain about! Help in everything, accomponying to the authorities in the Czech Republic, the assistance all the time of the wedding planning, flawless floral decoration in the castle with the help of Anna, my bouquet was stunning, fragrant! The flower decor, which was transported to the restaurant from the castle, pleased us and smelled sweet. I do not know if there are any cheaper agents or more expensive, but believe me, the most important thing is the impression of the company and communication with them. I write my review solely from the heart, I think that Andrew & Anna and their team deserve such words. Thank you!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    A&A Wedding Agency 17
    A&A Wedding Agency 18
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 04/20/2018

Perfect palnning to a tiny detail

The first thing that comes to mind is our first telephone conversation with Andrey from A&A, when we had just thought about a destination wedding and found their website! Communication immediately began in a friendly tone, which we liked very much - there was no imposition, everything was very positive, polite and informative! We received all the information we were interested in with detailed comments and tips, even recommendations about booking hotels and air tickets for the best deals, which was very important for us!
    I was glad that the planning had been worked out from the very beginning of the acquaintance - what documents to prepare, send, etc., there were no questions left. Then we met with Andrey personally in Prague - and once again our right choice was confirmed! No nerves, but on the contrary, an ever-growing atmosphere of the upcoming holiday! Everything was thought thorough to the smallest detail - a visit to the police and registry office, the coordination of all our further actions, there was not a single hitch!
    Only we had time to return - and after a couple of days we received a video from the wedding ceremony at 360 degrees, all our relatives were delighted !!! It created a feeling of full presence !!!
    Many thanks to A&A team, and especially to Andrey Bitkin for creating the brightest day !!!!!! You are super!!!))))
    Andrew and Anna.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    A&A Wedding Agency 19

Katerina · Married on 03/04/2018

Unforgettable wedding

We are very glad, that we have chosen A&A as our wedding planner. They made the most important day of our lives truelly unforgettable. We liked individual approach, the quality of services and understanding. Our wedding was in the Kaunicky palace, where there is a fairytale atmosphere - every girl feels like a princess there.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Kate · Married on 01/09/2018

We had an absolutely fairy tale wedding in Konopiste castle, wich was perfectly planned by A&A Wedding Agency. All the stuff of A&A, thank you very much, for this beauty, for this magic day, which you gave us !!! Thank you for the planning, for the fact that the entire preparation was so easy and fast! We are happy, that we have chosen your agency, which turned our dream into reality! From our photographer, the wonderful Irina, we are totally ecstatic, the photos are so bright and wonderful - even though the weather was not so good this day! And we are so beautiful)) miracle photos, a miracle location, and the planning at the highest level! Thank you very much, you are real wizards !!!!! :)))

Sent on 01/28/2018
  • O

Oli · Married on 01/07/2018

We want to say Huge Thank you For the Organization of Our Fairy Wedding and as our friends called it THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR. We did not regret for a moment that we have entrusted this day to A&A Wedding Agency. Thank you for your patience. You have thought through every tiny detail. Everyone including all our guests was very satisfied with everything, as the provided services were on the highest level.
    Anna & Andrew, You have become like family to us, I even do not know. how I will spend now every day without communicating with you.
    Thank you from All Our Family.
    With Love Oli & Ali

Sent on 01/16/2018

Kate · Married on 12/05/2017

Everything great!!! So taken care of us!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Natalia · Married on 10/08/2017

Good evening to the best and most wonderful wedding organizer of Czech Republic.
    Recently we got our wedding video and wish to express each one vast gratitude, for great approach and professional work! Andrew and Anna, thanks for organized work and expeditious resolution of all issues, and for help in the choice of bouquet!
    VIdeo clip reflected all the emotions and the mood experienced on one of the most important day of our life! Everything is withstood in our style! Angelica, for patience and understanding)
    Roman! We dreamed just about such a photographer, we look forward to photos!
    We did not doubt in your team for a single minute! I will boldly recommend my friends your wedding agency!
    Many thanks for everyone one more time for attentiveness to our already FAMILY of Mokrousovy!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Alena · Married on 10/05/2017

Being a travel agent, I was selecting a wedding agency very carefully.
    We have been in contact with many people - with my colleagues and with colleagues from the Czech Republic , and in the end we have chosen A&A Wedding Agency
    And we have not regret a bit!
    The wedding was on 05/10/2017 in Prague in the Liben Castle.
    Andrew has a calm, measured speech, and he knows the answers to absolutely all questions.
    We were very stressful at first, BUT as soon as we met Andrew, we have immediately calmed down, she and Anna decided all "unresolved issues" such as a bouquet bride (the day before the wedding, we didn't even plan to order it at firt), parking problems and so on.
    A&A Wedding Agency team realised all our wishes.
    The very day of the wedding, it was so easy, so calm and joyful.
    Thank you very much from our big and noisy family, many thanks to the wedding agency.
    PS. Special thanks from our grandmothers (who are 90 years old) they watched us on the live stream, this is a great idea.
    Andrew and Anna, thank you, now all my clients and friend - who decide to say "YES" in the Czech Republic - I will trust only YOU.

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • Y

Yuki · Married on 10/03/2017

We are so grateful and thankful to have Anna and A&A Wedding Agency team in our wedding. They helped us to organise everything. Anna is very friendly and helpful all the way which we are so appreciated. We definitely would love to share these memories and experience to our family and friends.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Ryota · Married on 09/29/2017

We really appreciate A&A Wedding Agency kind services that satisfied us so much.
    Thanking to Anna and her team, we could have many wonderful memories that will be our
    treasure forever.
    Czech was more beautiful than my memories of childhood. And foods, beer, old buildings, comfortable weather and so on were very attractive for us.
    The most attractive thing was the people. Everybody was kind, humble, and keep promises.
    I'm working in trading company and deal with many counties. However, I believe Czech people is one of the greatest people in the world.
    Now I and wife really miss Czech so much.
    We would like to visit Czech, that we love so much, soon.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • X

Xenia · Married on 08/11/2017

Anna & Andrew were our planners from A&A Wedding Agency . Thank you so much guys, you are magicians!!! The ceremony was unforgettable. Special thank you to Anna and design and realisation of the flower decor. A&A team is gold!!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Viktor · Married on 08/08/2017

A&A Wedding agency are true professionals who make dreams come true. Wedding in Prague offers a large selection of organizers, but A&A is beyond competition. Andrew in particular conquers with his politeness and sensitivity.
    After talking with more than 10 brides, I noted that everyone answers questions with great pleasure and leaves extremely positive feedback. In Prague and beyond, an incredibly large number of venues for the wedding ceremony. On the website of the A&A Wedding Agency, you can find enough information to make your decision. If you have any doubt, ask Andrew's advice. We chose the Troja castle, since it is located in Prague itself, we were inspired by its baroque architecture and exquisite hall for the ceremony. The choice is difficult to make, I recommend to rely on intuition and take into account the comfort factor: for us it was more convenient to choose a place for the ceremony in Prague itself and in a beautiful room, not outdoor.
    Separately I want to mention the work of Anna on floristry and decoration. It was Anna who suggested to choose additional sorts of flowers for the bridal bouquet and has created a unique design of the ceremony decoration, which made a perfect romantic atmosphere to the ceremony hall. The ceremony itself was perfect without exaggeration! we felt an individual approach to our couple ...
    We are very, very grateful to A&A Wedding Agency team! You just made Our Day !!! We are so happy!!!

Sent on 12/29/2017
  • Shawn

Shawn · Married on 06/30/2017

Wonderful experience!!!! Prague!!!!!!!Anna took such good care of us throughout the whole process. She gave us valuable information and tips from getting all our paperwork together and submitted to make everything official to helping us pick the perfect location for our wedding. By far Anna took our wedding day and turned it into the best day of both our lives. Storybook wedding yes hands down the best I cannot say enough how perfect the day went.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    A&A Wedding Agency 27
    A&A Wedding Agency 28
    A&A Wedding Agency 29

Rosalin · Married on 06/30/2017

Dear Andrew and Anna! On behalf of our family, we express to you the words of great gratitude and sincere appreciation for the warm-hearted attitude and lively human participation in the planning of our wedding. Good deeds do not go unnoticed. We are very glad, that we have found such careful people and remarkable organizers who are not afraid to realize uneasy ideas into reality. Many thanks for the sensitivity, the ability to empathize and understand the desires of the bride and groom. Let all your strength and energy only grow, all your dreams come true! We wish you continued success in your work!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Liz · Married on 06/23/2017

From the very beginning of the wedding planning and until the very close of the ceremony and reception A&A Wedding Agency team was with us. Thanks for your help in the difficult situation with documents for the wedding. The wedding was excellent, everything was according to the plan without any delays or accedents. I am glad we used exactly your services!
    Forever this day will be remembered only of happy moments!)

Sent on 12/28/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2017

Thank you so much for all of your planning and organizing! Thank you so much for being part of our special day. Thank you for all of your services, attention to detail and for making it all happen! You were so great to work with! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Alexandra & Arthur 15.06.2017