A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup Reviews

A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup 6
A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup 7

Brianna · Married on 07/18/2019

Beautiful Makeup and Hair

Would highly recommend A&A for any hair and makeup services needed for your wedding!
    They did such a good job my makeup and hair didn’t move a bit during my hot summer wedding and the tears.

Sent on 08/04/2019

A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup's reply:

We are so glad you loved everything and that everything stayed in place all night! We had a great time with you ladies! Thank you for trusting us on your big day with you hair and makeup.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing work

We hired A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup for our wedding in Three Rivers,CA on 6/1/19. Ashley and Alyssa were fantastic! A & A arrived professionally early and were even accommodating to last minute makeup requests. My ladies and I loved our hair and makeup! No complaints. The hair and makeup stayed in place for hours throughout eating, drinking and dancing. I'd recommend A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup for any hair/makeup event needs.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/04/2019

AMAZING hair and makeup!!!

I don't usually wear makeup, and my hair is often a mess, so I was nervous about how I would look on my wedding day... But the hair and makeup artists from A & A hair and makeup did an outstanding job!!! I looked glamorous and elegant at the same time, and I really felt beautiful. The makeup lasted the entire day despite the fact that I burst into full-blown (happy!!) tears at least 3 times during the wedding and reception. I had a wedding shoot in Yosemite the day after the wedding, and the makeup even lasted that day too -- I went to bed with the makeup on and it was flawless the next morning, proving just how high quality the makeup really was. My hair looked beautiful too, achieving the rustic elegance vibe I was going for. All of my bridesmaids who had hair and makeup done also looked incredible, and I was so happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup 8
    A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup 9

Nikki · Married on 12/02/2018

Incredible Hair & MakeUp!

If you are looking for hair and makeup that is going to last all day, then these are your ladies! Ashley & Alyssa, along with 2 of their team members did our bridal hair & makeup (ages 12-65) and all ours lasted (10+ hours) and looked gorgeous! Each make-up was custom to the person and the hair was done flawlessly - and they are fun to have with you on your wedding day! I couldn't have been happier with my look, and my bridal party.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup 10
    A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup 11
    A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup 12
    A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup 13
    A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup 14

A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki! We are so glad you were happy with everything and that it lasted all day and night! We had such a great time with all of you!

Romina · Married on 03/12/2018

I was met at a hotel at a time that was convenient for me and everything was great. Received lots of compliments on my hair and makeup, even from people I didn't know walking down the street and at the restaurant. Kinda makes me wish they where based in Texas so I could hire them again for my wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2017

A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Romina! We are so glad you loved it!

Aimee · Married on 09/03/2017

These girls really know what they are doing. Very friendly, flexible, and knowledgable.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Amber · Married on 05/28/2017

Everything went perfect. They were very helpful and on time and ready to go. All correspondence was responded to quickly and they were very accommodating with last min updates and changes.

Marla · Married on 03/18/2017

Ashley was amazing! I loved the makeup she did for my trial and the wedding day look was even better. I don't know what magic she did, but even through tears, food, and drinks, mascara and lipstick stayed on all night! ??

Sent on 04/29/2017

A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Marla! We are so glad you loved it and that your makeup lasted all night!

Allison · Married on 12/03/2016

I couldn't have been happier with my bridal makeup from A & A, I wish I would have booked them for hair too! I did a few trials and even had an artist book, only to have them then cancel on me because "something came up." I was crushed and didn't think I would find anyone that fit the bill. A reccomendation brought them to light and it was hands down a perfect fit. The quality of the makeup, the artistry, the vibe, everything was better than who I had booked with previously. It was meant to be! I would certainly recommend them, over and over again!

A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Allison for the kind words! We are so glad that you loved your makeup and we had such a good time glamming you ladies for your wedding!

Lexi · Married on 04/09/2017

The girls did a great job on me, my mother, and my 7 bridesmaids with their great hair and make up skills. I loved my wedding makeup and hair and the pictures came out amazing! They do get a little backed up with emails but it wasn't a problem as they always responded. My friend even booked them for her makeup for her SF wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Cortney · Married on 04/30/2017

Domino and Alyssa blew my expectations out of the water on the actual day. I had met with Domino twice prior for trials, but I ended up changing it a bit the day of (never a good idea) but she handled it beautifully and I don't regret booking her at all. I wanted a simple, un-done, messy low bun and that was exactly what I got. All of my girls looked awesome too with the help of Alyssa. The girls were early the day of and finished ahead of schedule. Cannot beat the pricing- I was not going to pay $200+ for someone to do my hair, nor $90+ for the bridesmaids. Great value, great service.

Carolyn · Married on 04/15/2017

Fun girls, who did a great job on me and my wedding party. Thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2017

amy · Married on 09/23/2017

3.6
      2.5
      3.5
      3.5

Trial was great, Domino was great! Love her. The team got back to you within a few days, did not keep you waiting. Only problem we had day of, was the other hairstylist they sent, had never done wedding hair. Full panic for a bride but you just have to roll with the punches at this point. The girl's hair he did do had to be touched up and on a few had to be completely redone by Domino which was stressful on her. And to make things worse, he left as soon as he thought he was done. Overall pretty crummy when you are paying for a service. Thankfully Domino was there to save the day!

A & A Bridal Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your honest review Amy. We(owners Ashley & Alyssa) were not made aware of this previously, so I truly apologize! We will definitely be handling this.