A-1 Event Rentals Reviews

Rating 4.1 out of 5, 14 Reviews
View more information

4.1

Hilary Married on 09/08/2018
    Multiple people had helped me pick out rentals for my reception. They were all extremely helpful! When we got to the week of the wedding it was a little confusing since there were different people helping me and so I had heard different things, BUT they did an amazing job. Wanda was great and delivered my stuff and was so nice even though we were still adding things on and taking things off last minute. They by far had the most variety of colors and options to choose from. I could not have planned this without them. My reception ended up looking PERFECT in Tiffany blue and literally, even better than I pictured it to be. I am still obsessed!!!

A-1 Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Hilary! Tiffany blue is one of our favorites too! Thanks for allowing A-1 to be apart of your big day! #A1Tradition -Josh and Kristen Horn
  • Daniel
    Daniel Married on 09/24/2016
    So far, A-1 has been a pleasure to work with. Our florist actually recommended them. When we arrived we told them all about our venue and they came up with ideas/suggestions that we haven't even thought of! They helped so much with decor and adding the final touches to our big day!

A-1 Event Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the review Daniel. We absolutely love bringing a vision all together and pride ourselves on working well with others to execute the vision of a couple.

• Mrs.Diercks
    Rachil Married on 10/26/2013
    I walked into A-1 not having any idea exactly what I needed or wanted for my reception. The employees there are so friendly and helpful. I explained what theme I had and a little of what I was going for and they were able to go over a list of everything I could possibly need. I looked at many pictures in the albums there and was finally able to put it together in my head. They set up tables and showed me many choices so that I was finally able to decide what would be perfect for my event. I rented uplights, China, trees, linens and a few other items to pull it all together. The prices were more than reasonable and they delivered the day before I went in to decorate. They make it very easy to add and remove items and are just a pleasure to do business with.
    Kaci Married on 06/08/2008
    The only thing that was a little bogus was they charged us $5 for a missing box for something to go in.
    Jess Married on 06/04/2016
    Had everything I wanted at cheap prices. Really made the wedding look amazing!

A-1 Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Jess! Thanks for your kind words and praise. We try to keep reasonable prices and high quality service. Keep us in mind for your future events!

Lauren Married on 06/27/2015
    I rented centerpieces for my wedding and A-1 was incredibly helpful! I was having a hard time choosing because I couldn't visualize exactly what I wanted. We were able to go to A-1 and put together different styles to see what worked best. I was finally able to make a decision. Pick up was easy and all of the jars already had the fake ice in them! During set up, I realized that the quantities for certain size cylinders were off. We'd been shorted 8 inch cylinders and received too many 7 inch cylinders. In the end, no one else noticed the sizes. My mom mentioned it when she returned all of the items and they were very surprised and apologetic. Overall really great service!

A-1 Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thanks for the honest review and the high rating despite the trouble you had with your order. Since the time of your wedding we have implemented a brand new inventory control system and hired a dedicated rentals warehouse manager. These systems have helped us to streamline inefficiencies and help prevent issues similar to yours.

Sarah Married on 12/16/2008
    We where able to pick up a lot of nice equipment at Bridal Elite.They just about had everything one would need for a wedding.We ended up renting more stuff than we had imagined we would need.Their staff was very nice and helped us out with the list of things we needed ranging from chairs to skirting.It was really nice doing business with them because they certainly put in a lot of effort to get everything together for us.I would highly recommend Bridal Elite for wedding equipment.
  • User1357894 2+ years ago
    A-1 had some really cute ideas for our vision. We were on a really strict budget and loved that we found a way to make it happen through them. Go there for any event you are having!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/27/2014
    No complaints with our rental items. They delivered on time and provided all our supplies
  • User2076901 2+ years ago
    They were very helpful and inexpensive! It was nice being able to work with quality.
  • F
    Francesca Married on 09/20/2014
    Loved A-1 Party Rentals! They helped make my day so special!
    Jillian Married on 08/16/2008
    They were accomodating, as far as they had my tables and chairs still available the month before and were willing to drop them off and pick them up the same day because the wedding was outdoor on public property. BUT, the fee for same day pick up was a little rediculous ($200+) and they didn't even set up or tear down, which was a little disheartening (if we would've wanted it set up, etc. it would have cost us much more.)
    Mellisa Married on 02/22/2014
    Thank You for your services!! I do appreciate it the only issue I had was that I booked over a year ago and I guess they were changing employees so my paperwork was lost for awhile. Everytime I tried to speak to the owner for almost 2 months she was not available. But everything did turn out.
    Chelsey Married on 12/17/2013
    I called to arrange to pick up a small amount of items, a dozen chairs and some china, for a party I had the same day that the seating arrangements had fallen through on. They took my order on the phone, asked me if I wanted to pay in person, and I said I did, since I was driving, and confirmed the details of the online order I had placed. When I arrived at 4:45 to pick up the items (they close at 5PM) I was informed that I had to arrive by 4:30 to pick anything up, even though no one told me anything about that on the phone or in the email. I was also informed that they hadn't even gone to the trouble of pulling the items I had reserved because I had not paid up front, something I would have done had I known that not doing so would prevent them from working on my order. As opposed to being apologetic, the owner/manager/whoever it was was indignant that I would even ask if they might accommodate my need for chairs despite my being unknowingly late. I left infuriated, but luckily I managed to call in favors and borrowed mismatching chairs from all my friends, so the party succeeded despite their lack of care or customer service. So rude. Don't do business with them; chances are you'll regret it. They absolutely do not care about what is going on with you, they only care about making a buck and closing on time.