134 Reviews for A-1 Mr Limo

134 A-1 Mr Limo Reviews

Very nice guy . Very quick to get back with you . Would work with you

Profile Picture Geraldine , 8/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

They did an amazing job making sure the day was planned out in advance - the driver called to introduce himself a few days before the wedding! Outstanding service and professionalism!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A1 Mr. Limo did our wedding transportation and they were amazing! They were so prompt with communication, quotes, questions, changes, etc. Our driver Maricela was so nice. She arrived on time, was able to add an extra destination in, and made sure we had everything we needed. It really helped our wedding run smoothly. We loved the Apollo bus.

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bar, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Round Trip, Party Bus

Their company comes with a glowing reputation and outstanding service and longevity in the Cleveland area. Every wedding professional knows A-1… when we’d tell people who we chose for our limo service, they would smile and nod knowingly. Their fleet is always kept up to date, very clean, and state of the art. Every single person you interact with at A-1 Mr Limo is a true professional- friendly and focused and working hard to make sure all of the details are covered. We worked with Carmen and he was great. He was so patient and made sure he answered any questions I had.

When wedding day came, our driver (Dave)showed up early and got started loading the coach (The Gatsby 2) and coordinating with our photographer. I spoke to Dave on the phone a few days prior and we covered all the details as well. I can’t even begin to thank him enough for being so exceptionally thoughtful and helpful. Here are a couple amazing things Dave did to make our day easy:

*When we came out of the church, he was waiting outside with a cup of water for each of us. He congratulated us and helped us scurry back inside
*Each time the bridesmaids headed back to the bus, he was waiting to take our bouquets and store them safely while we rode to the next destination.
* We were taking photos on some questionable railroad tracks and Dave was there to help me walk down- even though there were photographers, videographers, and my husband there… he wanted to make sure we got down safely.

The price for the limo was a steal. I don’t know the details, but our best man also used them for the bachelor party and they were very happy. I highly recommend A-1 Mr Limo for any transportation needs

Profile Picture Michele , 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Wedding Signage, Party Bus

I would absolutely recommend A1 Mr. Limo! They were fantastic to work with and made transportation the day of our wedding completely stress-free. We coordinated multiple vehicles (one on Friday, one on Saturday morning, two Saturday evening, AND the wedding party bus) and we didn't have a single issue with any of the vehicles. Every single driver was on time, friendly, pleasant and kind. I worked with Carmen to schedule the many routes/pick-ups and it was executed flawlessly. Carmen was extremely patient and helped me meet all of the transportation needs we had. All of the vehicles were clean and well maintained. It was a pleasure to work with A1 Mr. Limo on our wedding day -- you will NOT regret booking with this company!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used A-1 limo for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! Shout out to our driver Derrick for being absolutely amazing, going way above and beyond, including running waters to the bridal party during photos on a very warm day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Joe, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A-1 was a little out of my budget compared to other limo companies I checked with, but the only reason I hired them without question is because I received a personal phone call from Carmen in the office after I had sent an email inquiry. He even chatted with me for a while before even addressing my service needs. He truly seemed interested in my wedding events and talking to me in general. Every other company just sent an automated message or email response. It was so nice to have that personal touch that I didn't mind spending the extra money to go with a company that had excellent customer service. Speaking of which - huge shoutout to Bob, our driver who was professional and courteous, and made our Trolley ride so much fun. What a great guy! Thank you for everything, Mr. Limo!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley, Bar, Premium Stereo

I can't say enough about A-1 Mr Limo. Our September 8th wedding had a few logistical challenges with timelines and driveway restrictions and after calling over 15 local transportation companies, A-1 Mr Limo was the only company that I felt confident in booking. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Lelia and Cathy worked so hard making sure that every aspect of our booking process was perfect. The vehicles were so nice and Mark and Ray were two of the most professional drivers I have ever had! They took such great care of us!!! Both of them went above and beyond for the bridal party and guests! I highly recommend A-1 Mr Limo and I know for sure that we will be using them a lot more in the future. Thank you for being such a stand up company!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Sedan, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics

We used A-1 Mr. Limo (the Apollo) for our recent wedding. Everyone who works there is so organized. Our transportation arrived early and our driver was so friendly (he even called the day before to introduce himself). The vehicle itself was in outstanding condition. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 8/26/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had such a great experience using A-1 Mr. Limo. From the office staff making us feel very comfortable and answering all of my questions down to the checking in with us a week before and finally the day of experience was seamless and smooth. Our driver was courteous and made sure we had the best experience. In my being caught up in the day, I don't remember her name (sorry!). However, I do remember the experience. Our driver made sure that we were able to do all of the shots we wanted and that we were on time. Even with wanting to take pictures downtown, especially on an Indian's game day, we were able to get done everything we wanted. The Mercedes Limo Coach was clean, well taken care of, and easy to get in and out of. They provided ice and glasses to enjoy our champagne. The pricing was reasonable and they were very reliable! We would use them again.

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/26/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Wedding Signage

A1 Mr Limo was simply a breeze and a delight to deal with. We had serious fun on the Trolley we rented and our driver Mark was excellent and had excellent skills in driving the trolley. He was not just on time but early, extremely helpful, volunteering for jobs that wasn't necessarily his job to do and even offered me the bride some calming words! I would definitely use them again because their service was definitely A1!!

Profile Picture Tenaya, 6/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo

We used A-1 Mr. Limo for our wedding day after our original limo bus company cancelled thirty days before and left us in a tough spot. Honestly, I am so glad it worked out the way it did and that we had the pleasure of working with A-1! They were so much better than we could have hoped for! Cathy (in the office) was great and extremely easy to work with. We explained our issue, thinking it would be impossible to find a replacement bus thirty days before a holiday weekend. To our surprise, they had one vehicle left... It hadn’t been booked yet because it was just added to the fleet. Cathy made the booking process quick and painless and provided us with a detailed itinerary ahead of time to make sure everyone was on the same page. A-1 even provided their “Just Married” sign for the bus. One less detail for us to think about! She really got us out of our jam quickly, and we are so appreciative of that!

Our limo bus was the "Ultra” and it was perfect! It looked like it had just come out of the showroom. The bluetooth sound system worked well, the A/C was cold, and the party lights were sweet! There was plenty of space for the entire bridal party, our bags and coolers, AND even our two photographers and their equipment. Our driver was Ray, and I can’t say enough about him! He arrived early and loaded up our bags and coolers before I even had time to think about it. He was flexible, professional, and willing to help out with whatever we needed. He helped me get on and off the bus at every stop and would help with my dress and train! He cleaned up at each of our photo stops and even carried extra equipment around for our photographers. At the end of the day, he got us back on time and helped us unload everything so that we could get inside to the reception quickly. We could not be happier with the team at A-1 Mr. Limo!

Profile Picture Malorie, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Party Bus, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage

We used A1 Mr. Limo for our shuttle for our guests from the hotel to the venue and back. As well as a limo for the bridal party. Drivers were extremely friendly, vehicles were just like new and extremely clean. It went perfectly!

Profile Picture Remy, 2/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Everything went flawlessly! Our driver was polite, timely, efficient, and flexible. He even suggested out of the box places for pictures! They have great customer service and prompt response time.

Profile Picture Megan, 12/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

BEST! A-1 Mr. Limo was perfect for our wedding - our limo was huge, clean, looked new, stocked with ice and an amazing stereo system, and we had the sweetest driver who was knowledgeable, prompt, and hilarious! The limo had zero issues, arrived early, communication was always clear, prompt, and exactly what you would want. The perfect limo for any occasion!

Profile Picture Erica, 12/10/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage, Party Bus

The morning of the wedding, I realized I had undershot the amount of time I needed from the limo service. I called our driver, Vince, and he was so accommodating to our needs and graciously came 15 minutes earlier than expected to ensure we had enough time. When we needed him to go somewhere new, he was more than willing to oblige and got us there safely and efficiently. Not to mention the fact that he was extremely kind and even offered my dad some advice before we walked me down the aisle :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage, Party Bus, Round Trip

Excellent service. Our limo was on time and patiently waited when we were running behind schedule. We would highly recommend A-1 Mr. Limo!

Profile Picture User7342091, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Carmen was so easy to work with and we were even able to upgrade our ride very seamlessly! Mark was our driver for the day and he was so accommodating and professional that we could not be happier with our service!! The only downside was the the audio equipment was not working well and after several attempts we finally got our music going but only towards the end of our trip.

Profile Picture Caitlin , 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

All around great and stress free experience. From the moment I called to set everything up with Carmen to the wedding day with our driver Al. They are friendly, professional, and fun. I would highly recommend A-1 Limo!

Profile Picture Carleen, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage, Round Trip, Party Bus

I am so glad we chose A1 Mr. Limo for our wedding! They listened to what we wanted for our wedding day and made it happen! They were so flexible in making our day perfect, from taking the bridal party to the salon to shuttling guests to and from our hotel. Our driver, Elvin, was amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Theresa, 7/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Wedding Signage

We met A-1 Mr. Limo at a wedding event at the Great Lakes Mall. We were able to walk through their limo bus and eventually set up appointments to see the rest of their fleet. We selected a limo bus for 18-22 people and we ended up having 20. It was a bit of a snug fit, but it was so much fun. The driver was safe, professional, and cleaned the bus for us during stops. He was always on time and we never had to worry about where he was. We were able to have alcohol on the bus and even brought catering on board. We hooked up our iPod in the back to play our music, too. They were even able to give us a discount for paying up front in cash.

Profile Picture User6064520, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage, Round Trip, Party Bus

We went to choose a limo and one of the chauffeurs greeted us and helped us make a decision. We liked him so much we requested him for the wedding day! A few days before, Mark texted me and made sure I had everything I needed and was taken care of. He made last minute suggestions, and confirmed times and locations with me. When he picked us up, he put us all at ease. He was so kind, charming, and funny! When we got to the church, it had started sprinkling outside, so he told my bridesmaids to go inside so they didn't get wet, while he helped me out and carried my train so it didn't get dirty. Once inside, he brought us all bottles of water and kept checking on us to ensure we were ok. When we were about to walk down the aisle, he guarded the door so my fiance wouldn't see me too soon, fixed my train so it lay flat on the ground, and gave me a pep talk to keep the nerves at bay. After the wedding, he drove us to the beach for pictures. My bouquet was a cascading bouquet, so it was very heavy. He cradled it like a baby in between pictures when I didn't need it, and when my feet started to hurt, he ran back to the limo to get my other change of shoes! He was always ready with more water when we needed it, and helped us with literally everything! Unfortunately, the park was supposed to have cleaned the sidewalks that morning because there is a duck pond there, but they did not. There was goose poop EVERYWHERE. I was a little upset because I didn't want poop on my wedding dress, but Mark came to the rescue! He was kicking poop out of the way and picking some up with napkins! We told him not to worry about it, but he insisted! That amazed me! We knew he had an event to get to after ours, but never once did we feel rushed! Mark is absolutely fantastic, and I would recommend this company to anyone! The ladies at the desk even referred us to the awesome company that helped us plan our honeymoon! Probably one of the best vendors we had!!!

Profile Picture NoElle, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage

Best limo service out there! We had the white stretch navigator and it was perfect! Our driver was great and made the day go smoothly!

Profile Picture User5290055, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our driver was beyond perfect. On time, clean beautiful bus (the boss), the driver even helped carrier the train of my wedding dress. Better service than I could have ever hoped for!

Profile Picture User5366254, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews