A-1 Mr Limo Reviews

138 | Wickliffe, OH

138 Reviews for A-1 Mr Limo

138 A-1 Mr Limo Reviews

Kim · Getting married on 11/10/2018

Booked party bus for my daughter’s bachelorette party. Cathy was booking agent and was very accommodating. Price was very competitive and a discount was offered for a local event. I wanted a safe evening for the group and she was very reassuring that the evening would be so. Antoinette was the chauffeur and my daughter said she was also very accommodating all evening. Couldn’t have been a better experience.

janet · Married on 09/29/2018

A-1 Limo is the best!!! Carmen answered all questions promptly and took a lot of stress off me.

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

We went through A-1 Mr. Limo for our wedding and got a bus for our bridal party. James was our driver and he was absolutely amazing! He took us anywhere we wanted and was so nice and friendly. I had to wait on the bus by myself before walking down the aisle for my wedding and James came in the back to talk to me and help calm my nerves before walking down the aisle. He is the nicest guy and we could not have asked for a better driver! The Limo was clean and spacious, very accommodating for our group. James went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we need. There was also a special container with vases and water to keep our bouquets fresh from the ceremony to all of our picture locations! I would highly recommend going through A-1 Limo and asking for James! If we ever need a limo again in the future, I will definitely be going through them again! They helped make our special day run smoothly through all the chaotic running around! Highly recommend!

A-1 Mr Limo 1
    A-1 Mr Limo 2

Geraldine · Married on 08/11/2018

Very nice guy . Very quick to get back with you . Would work with you

• Nicki

Nicki · Married on 06/01/2018

A-1 Mr Limo was fantastic to work with from their front office to their driver. We had a great experience with them and the price was very affordable. Overall great experience!

Karen · Married on 05/19/2018

They did an amazing job making sure the day was planned out in advance - the driver called to introduce himself a few days before the wedding! Outstanding service and professionalism!!!

Stacey · Married on 04/28/2018

A1 Mr. Limo did our wedding transportation and they were amazing! They were so prompt with communication, quotes, questions, changes, etc. Our driver Maricela was so nice. She arrived on time, was able to add an extra destination in, and made sure we had everything we needed. It really helped our wedding run smoothly. We loved the Apollo bus.

Michele · Married on 04/28/2018

Their company comes with a glowing reputation and outstanding service and longevity in the Cleveland area. Every wedding professional knows A-1… when we’d tell people who we chose for our limo service, they would smile and nod knowingly. Their fleet is always kept up to date, very clean, and state of the art. Every single person you interact with at A-1 Mr Limo is a true professional- friendly and focused and working hard to make sure all of the details are covered. We worked with Carmen and he was great. He was so patient and made sure he answered any questions I had.

When wedding day came, our driver (Dave)showed up early and got started loading the coach (The Gatsby 2) and coordinating with our photographer. I spoke to Dave on the phone a few days prior and we covered all the details as well. I can’t even begin to thank him enough for being so exceptionally thoughtful and helpful. Here are a couple amazing things Dave did to make our day easy:

*When we came out of the church, he was waiting outside with a cup of water for each of us. He congratulated us and helped us scurry back inside
    *Each time the bridesmaids headed back to the bus, he was waiting to take our bouquets and store them safely while we rode to the next destination.
    * We were taking photos on some questionable railroad tracks and Dave was there to help me walk down- even though there were photographers, videographers, and my husband there… he wanted to make sure we got down safely.

The price for the limo was a steal. I don’t know the details, but our best man also used them for the bachelor party and they were very happy. I highly recommend A-1 Mr Limo for any transportation needs

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2018

I would absolutely recommend A1 Mr. Limo! They were fantastic to work with and made transportation the day of our wedding completely stress-free. We coordinated multiple vehicles (one on Friday, one on Saturday morning, two Saturday evening, AND the wedding party bus) and we didn't have a single issue with any of the vehicles. Every single driver was on time, friendly, pleasant and kind. I worked with Carmen to schedule the many routes/pick-ups and it was executed flawlessly. Carmen was extremely patient and helped me meet all of the transportation needs we had. All of the vehicles were clean and well maintained. It was a pleasure to work with A1 Mr. Limo on our wedding day -- you will NOT regret booking with this company!

Joe · Married on 10/14/2017

We used A-1 limo for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! Shout out to our driver Derrick for being absolutely amazing, going way above and beyond, including running waters to the bridal party during photos on a very warm day. Thank you!

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

A-1 was a little out of my budget compared to other limo companies I checked with, but the only reason I hired them without question is because I received a personal phone call from Carmen in the office after I had sent an email inquiry. He even chatted with me for a while before even addressing my service needs. He truly seemed interested in my wedding events and talking to me in general. Every other company just sent an automated message or email response. It was so nice to have that personal touch that I didn't mind spending the extra money to go with a company that had excellent customer service. Speaking of which - huge shoutout to Bob, our driver who was professional and courteous, and made our Trolley ride so much fun. What a great guy! Thank you for everything, Mr. Limo!

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2017

I can't say enough about A-1 Mr Limo. Our September 8th wedding had a few logistical challenges with timelines and driveway restrictions and after calling over 15 local transportation companies, A-1 Mr Limo was the only company that I felt confident in booking. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Lelia and Cathy worked so hard making sure that every aspect of our booking process was perfect. The vehicles were so nice and Mark and Ray were two of the most professional drivers I have ever had! They took such great care of us!!! Both of them went above and beyond for the bridal party and guests! I highly recommend A-1 Mr Limo and I know for sure that we will be using them a lot more in the future. Thank you for being such a stand up company!!!

Mackenzie · Married on 08/26/2017

We used A-1 Mr. Limo (the Apollo) for our recent wedding. Everyone who works there is so organized. Our transportation arrived early and our driver was so friendly (he even called the day before to introduce himself). The vehicle itself was in outstanding condition. Would highly recommend!

Meredith · Married on 08/26/2017

We had such a great experience using A-1 Mr. Limo. From the office staff making us feel very comfortable and answering all of my questions down to the checking in with us a week before and finally the day of experience was seamless and smooth. Our driver was courteous and made sure we had the best experience. In my being caught up in the day, I don't remember her name (sorry!). However, I do remember the experience. Our driver made sure that we were able to do all of the shots we wanted and that we were on time. Even with wanting to take pictures downtown, especially on an Indian's game day, we were able to get done everything we wanted. The Mercedes Limo Coach was clean, well taken care of, and easy to get in and out of. They provided ice and glasses to enjoy our champagne. The pricing was reasonable and they were very reliable! We would use them again.

Tenaya · Married on 06/16/2017

A1 Mr Limo was simply a breeze and a delight to deal with. We had serious fun on the Trolley we rented and our driver Mark was excellent and had excellent skills in driving the trolley. He was not just on time but early, extremely helpful, volunteering for jobs that wasn't necessarily his job to do and even offered me the bride some calming words! I would definitely use them again because their service was definitely A1!!

Malorie · Married on 05/27/2017

We used A-1 Mr. Limo for our wedding day after our original limo bus company cancelled thirty days before and left us in a tough spot. Honestly, I am so glad it worked out the way it did and that we had the pleasure of working with A-1! They were so much better than we could have hoped for! Cathy (in the office) was great and extremely easy to work with. We explained our issue, thinking it would be impossible to find a replacement bus thirty days before a holiday weekend. To our surprise, they had one vehicle left... It hadn’t been booked yet because it was just added to the fleet. Cathy made the booking process quick and painless and provided us with a detailed itinerary ahead of time to make sure everyone was on the same page. A-1 even provided their “Just Married” sign for the bus. One less detail for us to think about! She really got us out of our jam quickly, and we are so appreciative of that!

Our limo bus was the "Ultra” and it was perfect! It looked like it had just come out of the showroom. The bluetooth sound system worked well, the A/C was cold, and the party lights were sweet! There was plenty of space for the entire bridal party, our bags and coolers, AND even our two photographers and their equipment. Our driver was Ray, and I can’t say enough about him! He arrived early and loaded up our bags and coolers before I even had time to think about it. He was flexible, professional, and willing to help out with whatever we needed. He helped me get on and off the bus at every stop and would help with my dress and train! He cleaned up at each of our photo stops and even carried extra equipment around for our photographers. At the end of the day, he got us back on time and helped us unload everything so that we could get inside to the reception quickly. We could not be happier with the team at A-1 Mr. Limo!

Remy · Married on 02/18/2017

We used A1 Mr. Limo for our shuttle for our guests from the hotel to the venue and back. As well as a limo for the bridal party. Drivers were extremely friendly, vehicles were just like new and extremely clean. It went perfectly!

Megan · Married on 12/30/2016

Everything went flawlessly! Our driver was polite, timely, efficient, and flexible. He even suggested out of the box places for pictures! They have great customer service and prompt response time.

Erica · Married on 12/10/2016

BEST! A-1 Mr. Limo was perfect for our wedding - our limo was huge, clean, looked new, stocked with ice and an amazing stereo system, and we had the sweetest driver who was knowledgeable, prompt, and hilarious! The limo had zero issues, arrived early, communication was always clear, prompt, and exactly what you would want. The perfect limo for any occasion!

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2016

The morning of the wedding, I realized I had undershot the amount of time I needed from the limo service. I called our driver, Vince, and he was so accommodating to our needs and graciously came 15 minutes earlier than expected to ensure we had enough time. When we needed him to go somewhere new, he was more than willing to oblige and got us there safely and efficiently. Not to mention the fact that he was extremely kind and even offered my dad some advice before we walked me down the aisle :)

Sharon · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent service. Our limo was on time and patiently waited when we were running behind schedule. We would highly recommend A-1 Mr. Limo!

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2016

Carmen was so easy to work with and we were even able to upgrade our ride very seamlessly! Mark was our driver for the day and he was so accommodating and professional that we could not be happier with our service!! The only downside was the the audio equipment was not working well and after several attempts we finally got our music going but only towards the end of our trip.

Carleen · Married on 08/13/2016

All around great and stress free experience. From the moment I called to set everything up with Carmen to the wedding day with our driver Al. They are friendly, professional, and fun. I would highly recommend A-1 Limo!

Theresa · Married on 07/09/2016

I am so glad we chose A1 Mr. Limo for our wedding! They listened to what we wanted for our wedding day and made it happen! They were so flexible in making our day perfect, from taking the bridal party to the salon to shuttling guests to and from our hotel. Our driver, Elvin, was amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/18/2016

A-1 Mr Limo's reply:

Theresa, Congratulations on your special day! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our services and your driver Elvin. Thanks for the review and we hope you will use us again for another special occasion or day!