A-1 Entertainment & Photo Booth's Reviews

245 | Vineland, NJ

245 Reviews for A-1 Entertainment & Photo Booth's

Amanda Jamison · Married on 08/30/2020

A1E did EXACTLY what I wanted for my wedding day- everything was perfect!

Planning a wedding in 2020 was challenging, however, booking with A1 entertainment was the best decision we made! Corrado was extremely accommodating, flexible, responsive, and professional. My husband and I made last minute change of plans for our wedding due to a pandemic. Thankfully Corrado and A1E were able to accommodate our outdoor ceremony and reception without a problem. Although it was a smaller wedding, Corrado had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire reception and it was a great time!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Shawn Ford · Married on 02/29/2020

Words can not describe!

As the subject says words can not describe how absolutely amazing A1 entertainment is. I’ve always said the DJ can make or break a wedding and Corrado and his team made our wedding awesome. From the planing the music to Double checking the details before the wedding. They hands down rocked it!!! A1 Entertainment made our wedding one that won’t be forgotten any time soon. We had multiple people ask for his contact info, multiple people tell us how they felt the Dj could read their mind because they played songs people were thinking of requesting. They kept our dance floor full all night long. I would recommend A-1 over and over again. This is a huge THANK YOU to Corrado and his team.

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/29/2020

Best DJ Ever

Stop looking for a DJ. You’ve found the one. Corrado and his team are worth their weight in gold. Our dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT LONG. People said, “it’s like he can read my mind!” Every song they wanted to request was being played. He was the best decision we made for our reception.

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea N DeTullio · Married on 11/08/2019

Wedding party specialist

How am I supposed to sum up the awesomeness in 30 characters?

Throughout my planning process I was a neurotic mess, but Corrado met with me and talked to me quite a few times leading up to the event to make sure my vision was met. We had the best New Year’s Eve wedding, and not a single person was in their seats as the countdown to midnight approached. My wedding was unforgettable, and we had countless phone calls in the days following and people were asking, “Who was that guy?!” Our photobooth book made for an awesome guestbook, and it doubled as a favor for guests. A1E is top notch & you’ll regret not booking them for your next event- they’ll make sparks fly!!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 10/13/2019

Joe and I are very pleased with the service and quality provided by Mr. Ruscica and his staff. Our guests were entertained and had a great time dancing to the music and taking pictures in the photo booth. Our wedding was a big "hit" thanks to A1 Entertainment!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2017
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/13/2019

Great PhotoBooth Guest Album and the works

A1 Entertainment
    Corrado from A1 Entertainment is the right choice for the photobooth and uplights. He was the top recommended vendor from our wedding coordinator. On top of being the most recommended vendor by our expert wedding coordinator, he was willing to beat the competitors’ prices. I really appreciated that. Corrado quickly answered dozens of questions I sent via text over a 3 week period.

A1 offered an additional capability to “instant post to social media”. I didn’t find this with any competitors. Ultimately, I opted out since I didn’t want anyone distracted.

Corrado provides a album as part of the package. His assistant tapes a copy of every photo strip into the book. He wrangles the guests to sign it. I loved this in replacement to old fashioned sign in only guest books. Corrado and his assistant are pros. They were swarmed all night. I emailed all my guests that they better go to the photobooth at least once.

They bring so many props. They also give you a selection of backgrounds. It was so much fun. The are friendly, professional and extremely patient. They never seemed annoyed with the few too-tipsy guests.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2019

Couldn’t ask for a better DJ!

Corrado and A-1 entertainment were absolutely unbelievable to work with for our wedding. From start to finish, Corrado was so fast to respond on anything we needed. His professionalism and platforms for collect your information made the process so easy. Day of the wedding, him and his team were energetic and fun, they had everyone from our 86 year old grandmother to our 13 year old cousins on the dance floor for hours. Everyone left with tired feet and a smile on their face. Thank you Corrado! Highly recommend for anyone looking to throw an awesome event and make life easy!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Richard

Richard · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing DJ and Photobooth

I’ve been to numerous weddings myself and words can’t even explain how great it was to have Corrado at my wedding. I requested an enclosed photobooth and I expected a small one, but the photobooth was a perfect size. Corrado was able to meet all all my requests such as USB, uplighting, personalized wedding monogram. I would recommend Corrado to all of my friends. Thanks Corrado!! Rich 8/16/19 Wedding

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/02/2019

DJ Bill is the BEST!

DJ Bill was more than we could've asked for during our June 1st wedding in Cape May at the Cape May Conventional Hall. Every phone call was professional and simple. He understood exactly what my wife and I were looking for during our reception. Our monogram was perfect, we couldn't have done it better ourselves. He kept the dance floor full all night with the variety of music we asked for. Thank you Bill for everything that night, our event coordinator complimented us on you stating, "I love when DJs are good at their job and know what they're doing"

Sent on 06/23/2019

Theresa · Married on 03/16/2019

Corrado was amazing!! All the guest at my wedding were dancing all night long, was the prefect night! The monogram and photo booth included in our package was great!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Adrianna · Married on 09/22/2018

Corrado is AWESOME!!! We are very pleased with the services. We decided to take the full offerings and were completely blown away!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Bernadette · Married on 07/08/2018

Corrado is so organized and made the process so easy. His library and his knowledge of music (all genres) was amazing! Super nice and professional? -cannot miss with Corrado. I had a Sunday afternoon wedding and it was hard getting the crowd going, but he did a super job.

Sent on 07/27/2018

ALYSSA · Married on 07/07/2018

We used A1 Entertainment for our wedding and can honestly say it was an amazing experience from beginning to end. Corrado and his team did a phenomenal job. Everyone at our wedding constantly tells us how much fun they had. They played music that pleased everyone in the crowd. Corrado was very friendly and hands on and made sure we were happy every step of the way from planning to the final song. One thing I truly appreciated was his honesty during the process. I found during the wedding planning process that vendors often tried to nickle and dime us, but with Corrado everything was straight forward. A1 was affordable and went above and beyond to help make the day special. We will be utilizing their services in the future and highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Shahed · Married on 07/01/2018

Corrado and this team were great! Corrado officiated our wedding, he did our music for the ceremony, cocktail, and reception. He also did the lighting, which looked great in our photos :) He was professional, responsive, and attentive before and during the wedding. We couldn't have asked for better! We looked around quite a bit before choosing a DJ, and Corrado's team gave us the best offer. Couldn't beat his price and service anywhere else!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/21/2018

We booked Corrado for our wedding this past June in Cape May. He made the process very easy and was always right there when I had any questions. He played all of the music that I had requested and knew exactly what to play throughout the night. I wanted everyone dancing and he definitely kept up the dance music and everyone was out on the dance floor. He was very professional and organized and helped to make our reception a very fun time.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Andrew · Married on 06/08/2018

Currado and his team gave us the best wedding experience we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Bill was awesome and kept the party going from start to finish! Everyone raved about how great and varied the music selection was! Also, the customer portal where you can set up all of your music choices made planning from out-of-state so easy! We can't give DJ Bill and the A1 team enough stars!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2018

A1E was absolutely fabulous the day of our big wedding and so easy and flexible to work with! We would highly recommend this company for any big event. They made the event flow seamlessly and everyone had a blast dancing the night away. Thank you Corrado for the best night ever! We owe you and your team a big thank you. Couldn't have been any better. #1 DJ!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jeff · Married on 03/24/2018

Had DJ Bill. Did an awesome job. Called multiple times to make sure everything was the way we wanted and the music selection was top notch

Sent on 04/16/2018

Martin · Married on 12/29/2017

Corrado and his team were amazing from start to finish! I chose A1 because I was immediately greeted online by professional and courteous staff when we were looking for a DJ for our wedding. Meeting with Corrado prior to our big day assured us that we were getting the best DJ around who had our best interests at heart. Every song requested was played and Corrado had everyone on the dance floor having an incredible experience. Even when we wanted last minute changes, Corrado was professional and attentive, satisfying our every need. The last song was "I Can't Fight This Feeling" by REO Speedwagon, and everyone was on the dance floor, singing arm-in-arm. A perfect way to close a perfect evening. My new wife and I got to relive these amazing memories the following night when we looked through the photo booth album, done so well by A1. There is no better option for DJ, uplighting, and photo booth services than A1!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Lexi · Married on 12/25/2017

Everything was amazing! From the photo booth to the music, to the uplighting and monogram, everything was perfect. Corrado did an awesome job at getting people on the dance floor. All of the music we requested was played as well. The line for the photo booth was so long, everyone loved it! We even got a nice scrapbook with the photos inside that everyone signed. The little details were perfect. I am so happy we went with A1-Entertainment for our wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Nick · Married on 11/12/2017

Corrado and his crew are excellent! Dealing with A-1E was a great experience. From setting up the playlist for our ceremony to customizing the playlist for the reception. Everything went as planned and we could not be happier!

Do yourself a favor: chose A-1E for your next party! You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • ErleneJ

Erlene · Married on 10/28/2017

We were married on 10/28 at The Reeds at Shelter Haven and we used A1 Entertainment for our wedding based on the great reviews here. Well, DJ Bill did not disappoint! From the start, Corrado was extremely helpful with communicating pricing and responding to all the million questions that I had. Their prices are very reasonable as we were able to have a photobooth as well. When it comes to choosing music, they set you up with an online system that lets you add all of your priority requests, add any notes, listen to music and offer great suggestions. It was a breeze! Bill had our crowd dancing the entire night and we couldn't thank him more! The photobooth was a great hit (although many of the props broke or went missing throughout the night, not sure if our guests got out of hand? LOL). But they also provide a great guest book with all the pics from the booth as a keepsake of the night. Thank you to A1 to playing such a huge part in our wedding, guests continue to say it was one of the most fun weddings they have been to.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Kevin · Married on 10/20/2017

Corrado was the man. From start to finish he made everything so easy and was extremely flexible to all our needs. The night went off without a hitch, and I've received many compliments from all at our wedding reception. We also used him as our officiant, and was exactly what we were looking for, a short service that was also humorous. Even with a couple of last minute changes, he made it so easy and comfortable, and even gave us ideas when we were stuck for some. 10 out of 10 for him and his crew, would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I were married on 10/14/17!!! We chose A1 due to many great reviews from family and friends and we are soo glad we did!!!! Not only was Corado extremely friendly, he truly cared about our event and took the time to note every detail and came through on every one of my requests!!! Everyone danced all night, even my husband's 93 year old grandfather!!! Needless to say, it wouldn't have been the best party ever without A1 playing all of our favorite jams!!!! Thank you for everything!!
    -Jen & Ryan K.