876 Sounds Reviews

69 | James Hill, JM

69 Reviews for 876 Sounds

Ailia · Married on 10/30/2016

Amazing experience!!! This is a company that you want to do business with. Beyond professional, and truly made our wedding a very special experience. Our emcee was fantastic, kept the evening flowing without any of the tacky punch lines that you often here at weddings, kept everyone laughing. The up lighting that was provided really added to the venue.They also sent a few of the candid photos that were taken, a very nice surprise. Do not hesitate to book with 876 Sounds!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

876 Sounds's reply:

We enjoyed your wedding day and the location. You guys were so easy-going and flexible and wish you many years of happiness. Come back to Jamaica soon

Ailia · Married on 10/30/2016

Awesome experience!!!! I cannot say enough great things about 876Sounds. Very professional and flexible. The Emcee provided direction for the evening and kept everyone laughing. They also provided up lighting, which really added to the venue. Also they sent a few of the candid photos that were taken the morning after which was a really great surprise!!! Do not hesitate to book with 876Sounds if you are looking for an excellent wedding experience!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you very much Ailia. We enjoyed your Wedding on the beach and we thank you for choosing us to support your big day. #IrieWedding
  • W

William · Married on 08/14/2016

The service was excellent. A lot of useful advice and suggestions were offered. Loved the music. I highly recommend 876 Sounds to anyone looking for DJ's to bring fun and romantic music to set the tone for their wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2016

876 Sounds's reply:

Happy Anniversary William and Danelee. Thanks for this lovely review. We are happy you were satisfied. #CaribbeanWedding
  • #

#chrisliss · Married on 07/23/2016

Very professional and flexible, they journeyed with us from day one to the wedding day. Working with Randy and Hugh was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. They made our planning and wedding day unforgettable. We would do this all over again!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 01/15/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thanks for such a great review. The team here at 876 Sounds works hard to ensure each wedding is memorable and unique and we’re proud to have shared in your big day entertainment.

Tonie-Beth · Married on 06/24/2016

Your happiness is of paramount importance to 876 sounds

Sent on 06/23/2016

876 Sounds's reply:

We find much pleasure in knowing you had a happy experience to kick-start your lives together. We thank you for using our DJ service and are happy to know you enjoyed how we served you and your guests.

Daniel · Married on 05/18/2016

its always a bit scary booking a service for an event you are holding in a different country but from Top to bottom the team at 876 Sounds was amazing!! We would like to thank Hugh and Randy for their hard work! Ryan Dixon for being an amazing MC (and dressing to match)! and the DJ for spinning the music to keep the party going all night!! We are extremely happy with the way everything turned out and would without question recommend 876 Sounds to anyone!! Thank you for helping us make our day so special.

Sent on 06/01/2016

876 Sounds's reply:

Daniel, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences here. It means a lot to us.

I was so happy to hear you appreciate Ryan’s sense of fashion and DJ Kemar’s music prowess in keeping the dancefloor filled all night. I will be sure to share your feedback with the entire team. They love knowing that guests appreciate their service. Wishing you many years of abundant happiness

Shawna-lee · Married on 01/24/2016

The service I got was more than I expected... I highly recommend the team to anyone having a special event.

Sent on 01/29/2016

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you for this sweet review Shawna-Lee. Wish you both many more years of happiness. Cheers

Jasmine · Married on 08/30/2015

Best choice I made for my wedding they were professional friendly and very helpful very involved helped me fill in the missing pieces to make my wedding a success loved every minute of it songs choices I left up to them and they came through. My guests and venue were very impressed and so was I thank you again anyone looking for a dj you get that and more with this company thanks again you guys were just amazing couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 09/15/2015

876 Sounds's reply:

We certainly appreciate your vote of confidence and look forward to doing more events with you and your family. Thank you for this lovely review Jasmine.

Camille · Married on 08/21/2015

We had an awesome experience with 876 Sounds from first meeting to execution. We felt relaxed in their confident, calm and sometimes jovial approach. On our special day we were not disappointed as 876 Sounds professionalism complimented flawlessly and through this experience we would highly recommend 876 Sounds services. Thank you Randy & Paul, we pray God's blessings over your life and business.

Sent on 03/23/2017

876S was very professional. from the pre wedding consultation to the actually wedding I give them a A+

Sent on 05/05/2015

Shauna · Married on 03/25/2018

I loved working with the 876 team. They were quite flexible and helpful throughout our song selection process. They kept us and our guests entertained during the reception and ensured we enjoyed ourselves. The lighting provided helped to make the decor look even more beautiful.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Cornell · Married on 03/19/2016

The Bowman's came through in a most important time. My wedding ceremony turned out very good in one of the most exciting time of my life- my wedding to my lovely wife.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Althea · Married on 08/15/2015

Planning your wedding is fun but hard work wouldn't reccommend it if you can afford to hire a consultant...lol

Sent on 08/16/2015

Being the out of the box person I am, I had quite a long list of demands for the DJ and despite my indecisiveness and constant changes, the tea at 876 Sounds remained professional and supportive. They made my day a dream come true especially during the dance segment. Every guest was moving to the music. And to top things off the bonus equipment such as the fog machine and wedding gift were a pleasant surprise. A1 service and I look forward to working them again in the near future. (baby shower *wink*)

Sent on 05/04/2015

Phillip · Married on 06/23/2018

Mr. Bowman and his team (Randy) were amazing. They were very communicative and kept in contact with us from the day we reached out to them, through all the months leading up to our wedding. 876 Sounds took care of all our entertainment needs (DJ, Sound Equipment, Dancefloor, Uplighting and MC). The MC kept our guess fully entertained through the reception proceedings and 876 Sounds kept our guests dancing through the rest of the night. All in all, I fully recommend and would definitely use 876 sounds for any major event again! :)

Sent on 08/19/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you and best wishes to you and Mrs. Robinson. We are happy to have supported your wedding at the Jewel Dunn's River.
  • O

Orlando · Married on 05/16/2015

3.5

The service i received was exceptional , the variety of music and the music i selected for the different stages of my wedding was on target.

Sent on 05/25/2015

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mr. Rose. We aim to please and only bring pleasant surprises. Wishing you all the best in you marriage.

Latoya · Married on 12/23/2017

Randy i really love how you stayed on top things. You were not only very engaging but very understanding and helpful. I love how concerned you were about me getting the whole wedding together and most of all when i forgot to contact you you didn't think twice to contact me to ask if i was still interested and not give up my date. My dancing on the cloud experience was AWESOME! Everyone loved it and i would recommend working with you to anyone. Thanks again Randy and team and may God continue to bless this business. I only had one draw back. I would have loved if the machine was completely ready before we entered the dance floor so that while we enter the cloud would have already be on the dance floor. Seeing the person getting the ice and pouring it into the machine in front of everyone, i didn't really like that but apart from that it was great! Thanks again and have a blessed year.

Sent on 01/19/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

So glad you had an awesome experience for your first dance. Cheers! Thanks for your feedback.

4.2
      3.0

Working with Paul and Randy was an absolute pleasure. They were very polite and patient, especially with regard to making arrangements for payments. They also showed an understanding of the concept we were trying to create for our wedding, which was very crucial for our peace of mind. The fact that I knew Paul before weighed significantly on the final decision to engage the services of 876 Sounds. He did not disappoint in the effort he displayed to make our special day memorable. However based on prior arrangement with 876 Sounds we would have wanted to have more 'uplights' to have the ambiance we envisioned. Paul explained that unexpected challenges with a vendor/third party was the cause of that .

Sent on 07/15/2015

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

I really enjoyed this service at my wedding ...the music made my reception really memorable, as if it was only my husband and I....he really accommodated as many songs as I requested especially my favourites. Had me dancing aalll night and my guests too.

Sent on 05/28/2015