876 Sounds Reviews

55 | James Hill, JM

55 Reviews for 876 Sounds

55 876 Sounds Reviews

Sarah · Getting married on 02/03/2019

876 sound was an awesome choice for our wedding in Jamaica. They provided us with our ceremony music, dance floor, lighting, and reception music. They played to the vibe of our guests and played lots of our must play list. A huge thank you to Hugh and Randy! I would recommend this vendor to all bride having a wedding in Jamaica

Sent on 02/06/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Sarah and Joel, the team at 876 Sounds really appreciates your feedback. You two sure know how to party, not to mention your guests. We wish you lovebirds all the best as the pleasure was ours to celebrate with you.

Dornalee Brooks · Married on 10/07/2018

One of a kind service.

876 sounds was recommended by a friend and I thank my friend everyday. They played a huge part in my wedding and they did more than I really expected. The service was excellent, Randy is a very professional and sweet person. While planning your wedding you’re guided, not forced to pay for additional stuff. I highly recommend using 876 sounds for events.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    876 Sounds 1
    876 Sounds 2

876 Sounds's reply:

Mrs Brooks, thanks for such kind words. You made working with you so easy it was impossible not to go beyond what was expected. I wish you and your dapper husband all the best, once again, in your marriage and I look forward to many more celebrations with you. Nuff love, Randy and the 876 Sounds Team.

Shawnel · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with 876 Sounds makes your planning soo much easy ! They were a rock to my husband and I . They went above and beyond to make our wedding special .. choose them today , you won’t regret it ❤️

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Harper for choosing us. We wish you and Douglas many years of good health and love. Love your hashtag #HappilyEverHarper

Rashawn · Married on 08/20/2018

876 is the Best!, Randy was very professional and answered all the question we had in a timely fashion. What ever question or concern we had she was able to explain in detail and was very accommodating. I would definitely recommend 876 for any events. They definitely kept the party going with great music and a great atmosphere. We love and appreciate you 876 Sounds. The up lighting and the custom monogram definitely added that extra wow factor to our event!

876 Sounds 3
    876 Sounds 4

876 Sounds's reply:

We'll never forget #DestinationLawrence! You guys know how to paaaarty. We are just happy we were able to support your wedding at the Endless Summer Villa. Thanks for sharing your experience Rashawn.
  • Mrs. Brissett to be

Wendi · Married on 08/05/2018

876Sounds was everything I wanted for my wedding. Crisp, clear sound, appropriate selections and an awesome party vibe. Randy was very responsive and easy to work with. We couldn’t be happier we chose to work with them for our special day!

876 Sounds's reply:

Mrs. Brissett, your wedding celebration at the Monticello Villa was just beautiful. You and Paul were just amazingly easy to work with and we thank you for choosing to work with 876 Sounds. https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMx0fFHfRN

Andreka · Married on 08/04/2018

Randy and her husband was absolutely wonderful!! They bought fun and laughter and made our wedding day even better. I would recommend them over and over again. I’m so glad I picked them.

876 Sounds 5

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Holmes for choosing 876 Sounds to support your wedding at the Hyatt Ziva. Your family and friends are fun people and we wish you both many more beautiful memories. #Holmesiswheretheheartis https://www.instagram.com/p/BmKIh1HjkE5

Annabelle · Married on 06/30/2018

876sound really made our day so wonderful beyond our expextations. Ensuring that our guests were entertained. We were really impressed by their professionalism at all times. 876 will be the first ones that we call for any future event. Excellent service going above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect...Thanks and keep up the good work.

Mercedes · Married on 06/22/2018

First of all, the services that were provided through 876 sound, was an incredible experience and left my guest very very entertained and happy with the services provided for our destination wedding.

Please don't go through hotel vendor, it is much worth it and cheaper to go through this outside vendor, trust me!!!!!

Shout out to Randy and the Emcee!!!!! Thank you again!!!!

I recommend this for all my brides or people look for great entertainment services. By the way, we got married at a resort in Montego Bay, Jamacia, so location is not an issue for them.

Such a great experience, that I will renew my vows in 5 years, and use them again, just to turn up again :-)

876 Sounds 6
    876 Sounds 7
    876 Sounds 8
    876 Sounds 9

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you over and over again for that awesome review Mrs. Cooper. I look forward to next five years to have an even great time here with us in Jamaica. Wedding highlight: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkbCXp0HDrz

Sophie · Married on 05/21/2018

876 sounds is the best dj I have had. Randy is very quick and helpful when responding to the many questions I had.
    The dj got people up on the dancefloor straight away. The music was the best and the dancefloor was packed all night long! A great selection of music that suited all my guests!
    Also Anton the mc was amazing he had all my guests laughing and made a great atmosphere for everyone. We was very shocked when he started to sing... his voice is amazing!!
    All in all 876 sounds is amazing and provided a fantastic party for me and my guests! I would highly recommend them. They are great value for money too!

Gail · Married on 05/19/2018

Was an excellent experience working with 876 sounds. They really created the fun party environment we wanted for our wedding. Our guests danced the night away and are still talking about how great everything was!

Joel · Married on 05/12/2018

Everything that 876 Sounds did for our wedding was fantastic! But the best by far was Randy and her relentless efforts to make our day perfect. The first thing I noticed about Randy is that while other vendors we had contacted in Jamaica took days and sometimes weeks to respond, Randy responded to my first email in 20 minutes. I knew right from there that she was going to be great. She handled lighting and all sound equipment, entertainment and DJ for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. She contracted and organized flowers, cake, signs and a million other things I can’t remember right now. It was quite honestly the best day ever and we never could have done it without Randy and 876Sounds. Highly, highly, recommend.

N · Married on 02/07/2018

Randy and Hugh are totally amazing. Thank you guys so much for making our day special.

The Chambers

Sent on 02/09/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you. We wish you and J continued support and abundant happiness on your journey of love

Samantha & Odean · Married on 12/24/2017

With 876 sounds you will look back and realise you could not have made a better choice.

Sent on 01/07/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Cheers to the Samuels on a lovely wedding at BourghinVilla. We certainly had a fun time with you and your guests. We want to wish you many happy years of togetherness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4dt5LOPKy0

Crystal · Married on 11/25/2017

Our experience with 876Sounds was wonderful and I would happily recommend them to any prospective couple. 876Sounds is very efficient and effective. Everytime, we had an idea or suggestions regarding what we wanted, there was always a welcoming and heartfelt desire from them to assist us to the best of their ability. You will not have any regrets with 876Sounds, they give more than a memorable moment, it's a lifetime of unforgettable experiences. #TheSaddlers2017!

Sent on 12/04/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Saddler. We had a great time at the City View Hotel. We are happy for this review and want to wish you and Chadd many amazing years of love, health and togetherness. Cheers

Akeem · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellence at it's BEST!!!!!! 876 sounds provided us with not only the perfect song selections for our wedding but offered us good advice and suggestions on our journey to the big day. Since our very first encounter we had to say it was as though we knew them (Randy and Hugh Bowman) from before. They facilitated our meetings at any given hour of the day and this made us very comfortable working with them. They knew exactly what we wanted. The quality of the sound and music provided was FLAWLESS!!! Everyone just had to dance. October 21st was a fun and unforgettable experience thanks to 876 Sounds. If marriage wasn't supposed to be a once in a lifetime experience we would do it all over again and definitely with none else but 876 Sounds.

876 Sounds 10

Erin · Married on 10/20/2017

What can I say?! I want the rest of my friends to get married in Jamaica so they can use 876! Professional, responsive, and wonderful. Randy was so friendly and she was great at answering my questions and arranging what I envisioned. I expected it to be a little nerve-racking to deal with a vendor in another country, but this was seamless! The band for cocktail hour (steel drum, keyboard and sax) was amazing and everyone raved on how great they sounded. I missed all of it due to pictures, but Randy had them stick around so that my husband and I could at least enjoy one song before they left! The MC was hilarious and the DJ played great tunes during dinner and then kept everyone on the dance floor for the entire reception. And he took requests which the guests loved. Randy went above and beyond by taking photos of the wedding and reception and making a GREAT video for us which we've watched so many times so far. She emailed us the photos and videos they day after the wedding, and I haven't even received teasers from my photographer yet! I cannot say enough about this team, but I will say that you'd be crazy not to consider them for your Jamaica wedding. I want to get re-married (to the same man, of course!) so we have an excuse to use them again!! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 10/24/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Erin and Sean. We had so much fun with your team and guests, from your song requests, tributes and the Irish dance. Our team is simply happy that we were able to help you enjoy your wedding here in Jamaica. "One love ... let's get together and feel alright"

Jamellah · Married on 10/06/2017

If your looking for a dedicated team who specializes in “listening” to what the couple wants and “performing” the same way ...look no further because 876 is the way to go!! From lighting ....music...guest request.....they have it alll together and they take pride in assuring that your day of wedding needs and wants are delivered both effectively and in a timely manner.
    Highly recommend 876 Sounds you will not be disappointed

Sent on 10/14/2017
    876 Sounds 11

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you so much Jamellah and Patrick. We enjoyed entertaining you and your guests at the Royalton Blue Waters. Thanks for the video reviews as well #Owenslinkup2017

Serita · Married on 08/22/2017

My husband and I hired 876 Sounds to DJ at our wedding on 22nd August 2017 at the Riu Montego Bay and we were not disappointed! Randy and Hugh offered a first class service and we could not be more pleased!!!! I had only had the pleasure of building an email relationship with Randy over a period of about a year before my wedding and she was on point from the point of conception. She addressed all my needs, was more than accommodating with every aspect and added a projection of love birds, our names, date and place of wedding which was highlighted on a wall on the rooftop terrace we held our wedding at and it was a beautiful touch to the wedding reception. On the day, I felt like I was meeting old friends and was overly eager to make their acquaintance and both Hugh and Randy had taken time to look stunning and fitted in with my wedding guests a treat! Hugh took requests from my family and friends and the best thing about this husband and wife team is that there is so much love between them, (which is oh so infectious!!!!) yet they still have time, attention and love to share with others. Working with a complete stranger can be daunting to say the least, working with someone that you have never met and have never spoke to in person yet still managing to make a connection with, is priceless!!!! 876 Sounds are wonderful through and through. My husband and I fully 100% recommend them as you will NOT be disappointed. Together they definitely helped to make the day a day to remember! Nothing I asked for was too much!
    Randy + Hugh / 876 Sounds = Romance, Perfection and Excellence.

Thank you guys! Thank you 876 Sounds!! You will always hold a special place in our hearts!!!

Serita & Phillip Myers x

Sent on 09/22/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

WOW! Words aren't enough to describe my gratitude to you and Philip for trusting us to be apart of your wedding day. When we first 'spoke', I could tell you had concerns, and understandably so, and I recall making every effort to ensure entertainment was one thing you didn't have to worry about. On August 22, you were nothing short of stunning and we no doubt had a blast. You are a a strong and amazing woman and I have no doubt you will continue to sparkle wherever you go and whomever you come across. We will no doubt maintain our friendship. Love, Randy.

Monique · Married on 08/05/2017

Love love love 875 Sounds !!!
    The most amazing experience, I thank God I choose Randy and her Husband to be a part of my team. The level of service went beyond the stars, as an overseas bride things can be difficult but they made my experience truly a breeze I had nothing to worry about.

Communication was great over the phone and email it shows that they were with me 100% of the way through the passion that they have for what they do. They are no ordinary DJs, and when you meet them in person there is no difference you only love them more especially Randy a heart of gold and her smile and laugh that will melt your heart.

I could go on and on about 867 Sounds as they were that good my whole family fell in love, once again I'm so happy to have chosen them and I would encourage you to look no further, just contact and seal the deal if your are looking to put on a grand show , a company you can trust , A star customer service and want a piece of mind on the big day.

My Husband and I thank you guys so much !!!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you for those sweet words Monique. You are a great example of a bride who is so easy to work with and that became our friend. We were happy you had a wonderful celebration and to have met the charming Conrod and the rest of your family. Your family is funnnnn. Wishing you many more years of happiness and success in all you do

Kim-Ann · Married on 07/21/2017

Amazing Amazing!!!! That's all I can say! Truly loved working with Randy & Hugh, they are simply awesome! They were very accommodating and have great eye/ears for what the guests wanted, honestly they came through for me, especially being that I was 1hr late to the ceremony (no fault of my own); they kept the guests entertained. I loved that Randy was engaged throughout the wedding and was really enjoying herself; def a memorable day and def would recommend 876Sounds!!! 100% I'm very happy and pleased with their service... Happier bride you can't find!

Sent on 08/15/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Yes, we had fun and enjoyed the ceremony overlooking the town. I am particularly happy you both made the time, from your crazy schedule, for the consultation so we could better understand what you envisioned. I wish you and Maurice a lifetime of happiness

Alesha · Married on 07/09/2017

876 Sounds was absolutely the best in accommodating our wedding plans. Professional, outgoing, budget conscious and added to the ambiance of our wedding. Our guest fell in love with the low laying fog, and described it as a fairytale wedding. 10/10 from the Robinson.

Sent on 08/30/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

We are just happy to know you enjoyed the experience as much as we enjoyed you and Warren Dancing on the clouds and the thumbs up compliments our DJ received from your guests . Thanks for this lovely review and I wish you many years of happy marriage.

Marvin · Married on 06/17/2017

From the very 1st moment of engaging 876-Sounds for our entertainment, they have been accommodating and professional...They guided us through the entire entertainment and vision for our wedding and delivered beyond our expectations. Even the final review prior to our wedding day was seamless...We got great value for our money...The lighting and dance-floor was perfect...Considering how everyone was dancing because of their DJ...we should have considered a bigger one...(wink)..What stood out for us about their service was the level of professionalism. On the day of our wedding, with the heavy rains, we had to quickly switch to our plan B and my wife and I were a little concerned of how well everything would have played out, but luckily for us 876-Sounds was on point.....They were on time and setup was seamless and it was better than we ever imagined!!! After the wedding, everyone kept on asking about the emcee, Ryan Dixon...He was simply phenomenal....Despite having kids at our wedding, the entire wedding party (100 pax) was fully engaged and enjoyed every moment of the reception....Several weeks after the wedding, guests were still asking and talking about the entertainment service providers...The service from 876-Sounds is 2nd to none and is the best for awesome and affordable Jamaican entertainment package because you have everything in one stop. We have no reservations recommending them for future entertainment services (especially if you want your wedding to be unforgettable)...

Sent on 06/27/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Marvin, we thank for having us be apart of your wedding support team. I believe we enjoyed your celebration just as much. From our face-to-face consultation and meeting Kerri-Lee over Skype we got to understand what you valued as good entertainment. Thanks again for choosing 876 Sounds

Kerri-Lee · Married on 06/17/2017

Tasia · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say anything bad about this team. We used them for lighting, DJ, Emcee, and Photobooth. Randy, Damien, and the DJ were nothing short of spectacular. The made our night so special. They were fun, professional, and very accommodating. I can't imagine better service. Thank you so much for making our day perfect.

Tasia and Courtney
    Marsh Madness :)

Sent on 06/22/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

We will never forget "Marsh Madness" and enjoyed entertaining you, Courtney and your fun guests at the RIU. Thanks for having us share in your wedding. Cheers #Future #MarchMadness