876 Sounds Reviews

876 Sounds 6
876 Sounds 7
  • La Shawn

La Shawn · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent from start to finish.

This vendor is very knowledgeable, professional, and responsive. Music was great and Randy has an awesome personality. The MC was to die for. He was hilarious and everyone loved him. This vendor assisted in making sure my day was beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 08/14/2019

876 Sounds's reply:

Congrats Mrs Powell. We had a great time with you and your guests at the Villa. We are very pleased to read the words of your review and for choosing us to provide full entertainment and special effect for you. Cheers to a beautiful day!

Highlight Video - https://www.instagram.com/p/B0h0tJnBtn4/

Nissa · Married on 05/03/2019

Could not have asked for more!

Shout out to Randy and Hugh of 876 Sounds ... the power couple! From Day 1, I got a good vibe from my very first interaction with Randy, and on wedding day, 876 exceeded my expectations! Though my husband and I have very different tastes in music, 876 was able to cater to both of us ... the music was 'off the chain', and we even had lighting effects thrown in. The whole experience was personal, and if we had to do it over again, we would select 876 with a doubt!

Sent on 05/09/2019

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mr and Mrs Lyn! We know planning your wedding from another country can be stressful and overwhelming especially when doing business with persons for the very first time. You made our job easy by knowing exactly what and how you you wanted things and celebrating you nuptials at the picturesque Strawberry Hills was our absolute pleasure. Nuff luv my Antiguan fam.
  • O

OPAL WRIGHT · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent wedding DJ!!

Paul and Randy were excellent! They gave us good advice on how to effectively open the dance floor which worked really well! I would definitely recommend and use their service again.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Sarah · Married on 02/03/2019

876 sound was an awesome choice for our wedding in Jamaica. They provided us with our ceremony music, dance floor, lighting, and reception music. They played to the vibe of our guests and played lots of our must play list. A huge thank you to Hugh and Randy! I would recommend this vendor to all bride having a wedding in Jamaica

Sent on 02/06/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Sarah and Joel, the team at 876 Sounds really appreciates your feedback. You two sure know how to party, not to mention your guests. We wish you lovebirds all the best as the pleasure was ours to celebrate with you.

Cristina Rose · Married on 02/02/2019

The best DJs in Jamaica

I love music and wanted our event to reflect our eclectic taste. 876 sounds were on POINT! I sent them a list of songs for cocktail hour and dinner and of course key moments during the service and they hit every one. I let them do their thing at the reception and my guests were so impressed. They even captured amazing moments from the dance floor on video.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES!!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

876 Sounds's reply:

Thanks for such a humbling response Mrs Roberts! Your song list was indeed eclectic and we were glad for the freedom to play as we saw fit once the dance floor opened. You and your guests are awesome party people! Cheers to endless adventures!
  • Treacy

Treacy Ann Burnett-Neil · Married on 01/26/2019

Burnett wed's Neil 2019

Randy is a phenomenal woman. She took on planning ny wedding with only 2 weeks notice and never hesitated at any of my request. Her and her husband did an awesome job and we wouldn't have asked for anyone else. We are delighted to have met them and they have earned a lifetime client with me and my husband. #youguysrock @876sounds

Sent on 02/28/2019

876 Sounds's reply:

These words are truly inspiring Mrs. Neal. You picked a great exclusive spot at the Cerulean Bay in St. Thomas to host your fun wedding celebrations. We want to wish you and Andre many years of love and dancing together.

Highlight video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utKrzy0LBNc
  • Dominique

Dominique Witherspoon · Married on 12/01/2018

The best DJ services.

Randy and her team were simply amazing! They were so attentive to how I wanted my wedding to flow and they were so in tune to the crowd to ensure they were enjoying themselves. So look no further, you should definitely book 876 sounds!

Sent on 02/08/2019

876 Sounds's reply:

We were more than happy to support your wedding entertainment at the Royalton Blue Waters Dominique. From our phone calls to meeting you and listening to you both exchange heart-warming vows. It was a beautiful day.

We wont forget the fun we had with your family and your guests were just awesome party folks - R&B, Hip Hop and Rap style. Cheers to Damion Austin for emceeing your reception.

Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNDdPy11Yn0 (5 mins)
  • JACEAN

Jacean Jamieson · Married on 11/18/2018

Very professional and excellent customer service!!!

We had no regrets using their services!! Excellent music and the service was on point. Definitely the DJ service to use for your wedding!! We all had the time of our lives.

Sent on 11/24/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Jacean. Your beachfront wedding at the Hyatt Ziva Resort was definitely fun - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YItWCblhr04. Our team is happy to have supported you and Steven
  • Gavin

Gavin · Married on 11/10/2018

The best weddings DJ’s on the market!

The 876 sounds team literally made our wedding a magical experience. Being music lovers we were very picky when it came to selecting DJ for our wedding. We came across 876 sounds when our wedding planne, Helen G Events recommended a list of DJ’s and provided links to their work for us to review. Immediately looking into 876 Sounds and their YouTube posts and online reviews made us see that they would bring across the vibe we envisioned for our guests.

However on the day 876 sounds suprassed our expectations. With their professionalism leading up to wedding to ensure that they got to know my wife and I as well as setimg the expectation of the day all the way through the wedding 876 sounds was amazing.

876 sounds were flawless in the execution
    Of the day and they kept my guests, young and old, dancing to music all night long with their selections of songs to keep the vibe nice and the dance floor filled.
    I honestly don’t think any other DJ team could have made the day as special.

We will definitely be recommending 876 sounds to all our family and friends !

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding DJ

876 Sounds was the BEST! We contacted 876 Sounds nine months prior to our wedding. Randy immediately responded to our email, and we had a signed contract within a week. Randy always responded to our emails immediately even with our time difference. The week before we left for Jamaica we had a conference call from Randy and Hugh so we could get to know each other before the wedding. Randy sent a detailed Google doc for us to fill in the blanks about what songs to play and when they needed to be played. They made it so easy. The day of the wedding, all I can say is WOW. They went above and beyond our expectations. They played all the music for the ceremony and the reception. The DJ stand had our names displayed for all our guests to see, and miraculously it fit with our wedding decor. Randy took pictures and videoed the whole event. By the time we left Jamaica Randy and Hugh had sent me all of the pictures and videos they took, these are some of my favorite pictures from our wedding. 876 Sounds is professional, and so fun.

Sent on 12/12/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Wooow, Mrs. Dewald. We are so delighted that you found pleasure in the little things and trusted the process. Your big day at the Royalton Blue Waters was perfect in so many ways. Happiness was in the air and very contagious (from the ceremony, through the after-party, most of which was in the pool). Wishing you and Brad many many years of bubbling love which we witnessed.

highlight video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EogUppedA0w

Dornalee Brooks · Married on 10/07/2018

One of a kind service.

876 sounds was recommended by a friend and I thank my friend everyday. They played a huge part in my wedding and they did more than I really expected. The service was excellent, Randy is a very professional and sweet person. While planning your wedding you’re guided, not forced to pay for additional stuff. I highly recommend using 876 sounds for events.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    876 Sounds 8
    876 Sounds 9

876 Sounds's reply:

Mrs Brooks, thanks for such kind words. You made working with you so easy it was impossible not to go beyond what was expected. I wish you and your dapper husband all the best, once again, in your marriage and I look forward to many more celebrations with you. Nuff love, Randy and the 876 Sounds Team.

Shawnel · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with 876 Sounds makes your planning soo much easy ! They were a rock to my husband and I . They went above and beyond to make our wedding special .. choose them today , you won’t regret it ❤️

Sent on 08/28/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Harper for choosing us. We wish you and Douglas many years of good health and love. Love your hashtag #HappilyEverHarper

Rashawn · Married on 08/20/2018

876 is the Best!, Randy was very professional and answered all the question we had in a timely fashion. What ever question or concern we had she was able to explain in detail and was very accommodating. I would definitely recommend 876 for any events. They definitely kept the party going with great music and a great atmosphere. We love and appreciate you 876 Sounds. The up lighting and the custom monogram definitely added that extra wow factor to our event!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    876 Sounds 10
    876 Sounds 11

876 Sounds's reply:

We'll never forget #DestinationLawrence! You guys know how to paaaarty. We are just happy we were able to support your wedding at the Endless Summer Villa. Thanks for sharing your experience Rashawn.
  • Mrs. Brissett to be

Wendi · Married on 08/05/2018

876Sounds was everything I wanted for my wedding. Crisp, clear sound, appropriate selections and an awesome party vibe. Randy was very responsive and easy to work with. We couldn’t be happier we chose to work with them for our special day!

Sent on 08/07/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Mrs. Brissett, your wedding celebration at the Monticello Villa was just beautiful.
    You and Paul were just amazingly easy to work with and we thank you for choosing to work with 876 Sounds. https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMx0fFHfRN

Andreka · Married on 08/04/2018

Randy and her husband was absolutely wonderful!! They bought fun and laughter and made our wedding day even better. I would recommend them over and over again. I’m so glad I picked them.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    876 Sounds 12

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Holmes for choosing 876 Sounds to support your wedding at the Hyatt Ziva. Your family and friends are fun people and we wish you both many more beautiful memories. #Holmesiswheretheheartis

Annabelle · Married on 06/30/2018

876sound really made our day so wonderful beyond our expextations. Ensuring that our guests were entertained. We were really impressed by their professionalism at all times. 876 will be the first ones that we call for any future event. Excellent service going above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect...Thanks and keep up the good work.

Sent on 07/06/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Williams. We are happy to hear we will be your first call for future events. Wishing you both many years of happiness and love

Mercedes · Married on 06/22/2018

First of all, the services that were provided through 876 sound, was an incredible experience and left my guest very very entertained and happy with the services provided for our destination wedding.

Please don't go through hotel vendor, it is much worth it and cheaper to go through this outside vendor, trust me!!!!!

Shout out to Randy and the Emcee!!!!! Thank you again!!!!

I recommend this for all my brides or people look for great entertainment services. By the way, we got married at a resort in Montego Bay, Jamacia, so location is not an issue for them.

Such a great experience, that I will renew my vows in 5 years, and use them again, just to turn up again :-)

Sent on 07/05/2018
    876 Sounds 13
    876 Sounds 14
    876 Sounds 15
    876 Sounds 16

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you over and over again for that awesome review Mrs. Cooper. I look forward to next five years to have an even great time here with us in Jamaica.

Wedding highlight: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkbCXp0HDrz

Sophie · Married on 05/21/2018

876 sounds is the best dj I have had. Randy is very quick and helpful when responding to the many questions I had.
    The dj got people up on the dancefloor straight away. The music was the best and the dancefloor was packed all night long! A great selection of music that suited all my guests!
    Also Anton the mc was amazing he had all my guests laughing and made a great atmosphere for everyone. We was very shocked when he started to sing... his voice is amazing!!
    All in all 876 sounds is amazing and provided a fantastic party for me and my guests! I would highly recommend them. They are great value for money too!

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Sophie. We certainly enjoyed entertaining you along side Damion Austin as your emcee. For a group of 23 people, I am happy you danced until 12 midnight. Awesome time!!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BjMz0zTncFk

Gail · Married on 05/19/2018

Was an excellent experience working with 876 sounds. They really created the fun party environment we wanted for our wedding. Our guests danced the night away and are still talking about how great everything was!

876 Sounds's reply:

We are happy to know we entertained you and Dr. Azodo at the beautiful Bellefield GreatHouse. Cheers to a happy life!! highlight video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BjBIScnnqFg

Joel · Married on 05/12/2018

Everything that 876 Sounds did for our wedding was fantastic! But the best by far was Randy and her relentless efforts to make our day perfect. The first thing I noticed about Randy is that while other vendors we had contacted in Jamaica took days and sometimes weeks to respond, Randy responded to my first email in 20 minutes. I knew right from there that she was going to be great. She handled lighting and all sound equipment, entertainment and DJ for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. She contracted and organized flowers, cake, signs and a million other things I can’t remember right now. It was quite honestly the best day ever and we never could have done it without Randy and 876Sounds. Highly, highly, recommend.

876 Sounds's reply:

Cheers to the Ravens. Now that was a party!!! Happy to hear that Randy did well as your planner and you trusted her to support your big day. https://www.instagram.com/p/BiyUHhonWQJ
  • Shauntelle

Shauntelle · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing wedding with 876sounds

Woowww!!!! 876Sounds are the bomb!!! I had fun working with them before and on my wedding day. I wouldn't have had it any other way

Sent on 08/20/2019

N · Married on 02/07/2018

Randy and Hugh are totally amazing. Thank you guys so much for making our day special.

The Chambers

Sent on 02/09/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you. We wish you and J continued support and abundant happiness on your journey of love

Samantha & Odean · Married on 12/24/2017

With 876 sounds you will look back and realise you could not have made a better choice.

Sent on 01/07/2018

876 Sounds's reply:

Cheers to the Samuels on a lovely wedding at BourghinVilla. We certainly had a fun time with you and your guests. We want to wish you many happy years of togetherness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4dt5LOPKy0

Crystal · Married on 11/25/2017

Our experience with 876Sounds was wonderful and I would happily recommend them to any prospective couple. 876Sounds is very efficient and effective. Everytime, we had an idea or suggestions regarding what we wanted, there was always a welcoming and heartfelt desire from them to assist us to the best of their ability. You will not have any regrets with 876Sounds, they give more than a memorable moment, it's a lifetime of unforgettable experiences. #TheSaddlers2017!

Sent on 12/04/2017

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Saddler. We had a great time at the City View Hotel. We are happy for this review and want to wish you and Chadd many amazing years of love, health and togetherness. Cheers

Akeem · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellence at it's BEST!!!!!! 876 sounds provided us with not only the perfect song selections for our wedding but offered us good advice and suggestions on our journey to the big day. Since our very first encounter we had to say it was as though we knew them (Randy and Hugh Bowman) from before. They facilitated our meetings at any given hour of the day and this made us very comfortable working with them. They knew exactly what we wanted. The quality of the sound and music provided was FLAWLESS!!! Everyone just had to dance. October 21st was a fun and unforgettable experience thanks to 876 Sounds. If marriage wasn't supposed to be a once in a lifetime experience we would do it all over again and definitely with none else but 876 Sounds.

Sent on 12/31/2017