876 Sounds Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Meika
    Meika Married on 05/05/2022

Book 876 if you want to have the best wedding of a lifetime!

876 Sounds is the only vendor you need to consider when it comes to entertainment for your wedding. During the planning process, Randy was absolutely incredible. We scheduled several phone calls to discuss our music preferences and the vibe that we were interested in. She wanted to get to know us as a couple to ensure that both of us would have a great time. By the time our big day came, it didn’t feel like I was meeting a vendor, it felt like I was meeting a friend. Our venue and coordinator dropped the ball and screwed up our timeline for our reception, however the 876 team completely saved the day! They kept everyone dancing and having such a great time that no one realized things went wrong. If you want to ensure that your wedding will be absolutely incredible, BOOK 876!!!
    Emma G. Married on 05/02/2022

Pierre Wedding/Montego Bay JM

We went through many different options thanks to wedding wire! We decided on 876 Sounds and are so happy we did! Our MC was amazing and kept the party going! Randy was so professional and accommodating! And our DJ kept the party going!
    Emma G. Married on 05/02/2022

Pierre Wedding Montego Bay JM ❤️

876 Sounds went beyond anything we could have dreamed of, our DJ & MC we’re amazing!! Would definitely recommend!

• Kimberley
    Kimberley E. Married on 04/16/2022

Excellent Top Tier Wedding Experience

876 Sounds delivered everything we ever wanted and even what we didn’t know we wanted. They provided an awesome and engaging Emcee which kept the guests entertained and involved during our reception. The sparklers were well placed and light up expertly at the very right moments. Oh and don’t get me started on the music selection; ON POINT‼️‼️. They brought a great balance between Dancehall, Afrobeats and Congolese music!!! Our guests are still talking about it’s the best wedding they’ve ever been to 😁😁😁 we were LIT till they turned the lights off in the tent 😂😂

876 Sounds's reply:

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww Kim! You are such a sweet and kind lady, we had no choice but to serve you all the awesomeness you deserve. Working with you made our job so easy. You knew what you wanted and did not hesitate to share it as well as you were such a good host to your guests that made partying a breeze. We wish you love and laughter forever!
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 03/26/2022

Beyond Fulfilled

We are so HAPPY that we chose 876 Sounds for our wedding and reception at Moon Palace. From start to finish they kept our reception LIT and the crowd was extremely pumped the whole time with all the good music! Their MC was also phenomenal and did a great job of keeping my guests engaged. I'd recommend this team over and over and thankful that they bought my reception dream to life, from the music, to dance floor, to the MC, all of it on point!
    Ben N. Married on 03/05/2022

Professional team, quality music

DJ Pablo and Randy know how to throw a party, music wise! Woow from the beginning there was a connection with the crowd, a diverse crowd from different parts in the world. With the music he connected the Jamaican culture with all the other cultures that were there. And this mix continued, ensuring everyone was included in this excellent party night! Aside from that, the music quality throughout the (windy) day was good, which at outside events can be a challenge. Definitely a recommendation for any event!
  • Georgia
    Georgia J. Married on 12/29/2021

Top Class Wedding Services

876Sounds, you are truly a phenomenal company! You do not miss a beat, and know how to make the audience rock their feet! Your attention to details is meticulous. Your logistics planning and preparation are spot on. Your punctuality and execution are exceptional. Your audience engagement, awareness and wit are extremely profound, which made our guests from the UK, USA, Canada and Jamaica enjoy themselves to the max. You are, indeed, the destination wedding specialists. You understood the assignment. You delivered! Your all-inclusive packages, to include DJ, Sound Reinforcement, Lighting, Sparcular Effects, Cloud Dancing, Day of Event Coordination and more, are off the chain in quality and expertise; yet affordable to all! Our wedding was a state wedding, and you made sure that it made a stately statement. I celebrated easily, because you did the heavy lifting. You are truly amazing people! For celebrations all year round, look no further than 876 Sounds! ~From Mr. & Mrs. Johnson.
    Jesse K. Married on 12/04/2021

Negril Wedding w/ 876 Sounds!

We were lucky enough to have a wedding on the cliffs in Negril and 876 Sounds made it even that much more amazing with their awesome music, constant engagement with the audience and overall great vibe! 876 performed beyond our expectations and had kept our guests having fun and dancing throughout the night. Beyond that, they took footage of our dance party - which was so fun to watch back. Thanks again for an amazing time and a wedding we will never forget!

- Jesse & Olivia
  • LaQuintia
    Laquintia W. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing Experience

876 sounds was amazing to us. We didn’t have to give them any direction they took care of us very well! Emcee was amazing as well. The Emcee definitely kept the party going. We would hire them again and again.

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind and honest feedback. The pleasure was definitely ours and we are looking forward to partying with you again and again! Nuff love! #GoneGreene :)
  • Patria-Kaye
    Patria-Kaye C. Married on 07/12/2021

Pure awesomeness!

Randy and Paul made my wedding magical! We got married on NYE and we wanted a wedding that was the best party our guests had ever attended. We got that and more. Paul's music interjections with the MC made every little moment come alive. My music selection requests during the ceremony were very specific and the 876 team went above and beyond. I've been planning my wedding my whole life and 876 made it happen! Exactly as I pictured. From the DJ and audio, to the indoor sparklers, to the dance floor and lights to the confetti exit, it was pure perfection. And it didn't break the bank. My hubby and I would both recommend you for any and every event. We've already passed your contacts to impressed guests and couples we know getting married in 2020. Thanks guys.

876 Sounds's reply:

Wow! Thank you! Sharing with you on such a monumental occasion was truly a pleasure for us as it was evident a lot of thought and precise planning went into your NYE ball. We want to once again wish Team Charles a marriage filled with unending laughter, unconditional love, wealth beyond measure and good health to enjoy it all. Welcome to the 876 Sounds family!
  • Satch&Britt
    Satch&Britt H. Married on 05/26/2021

876 sounds is the absolute best!

You will not regret the experience that 876 Sounds will bring to your event/wedding. We hired them for our destination wedding on May 26, 2021 and it was the best decision we could have made. Randy and Pablo are hands down the best in the game- they were super easy to work with, they listened to our needs, and assured us that we would have a night to remember and they were right! To say they delivered would be an understatement. Our guests are still raving about how great the music was and how perfectly everything just flowed. Before the wedding we communicated to Randy and Pablo that we wanted this to be a reception to remember for our guests and they made that happen. The music selection catered to everyone, and Pablo’s ability to read the room and play music that kept the vibe going was on point. He listened to everything we wanted and allowed our guests to make music suggestions all while never skipping a beat! The MC kept the crowd engaged, everyone was dancing, laughing, and having a good time just as we had hoped for. We can honestly say that there was never a dull moment at our wedding reception thanks to this amazing crew. After everything, they produced a phenomenal video that captured all the vibes! The video, which is on their YouTube page, was a great compliment that allows us and our guests to relive the night over and over again. We even sent it to family and friends that did not make it to the wedding to show them how much fun they missed out on lol. Everything about 876 Sounds and what they bring to events is honestly outstanding. We would hire them again in a heartbeat! Ohh one more thing (apologies for the long review) - but we would be remiss if we did not mention the sparklers! Having sparklers was one of our favorite things about the night. When they went off it literally and figuratively brightened the night. This is definitely something you should add to your package if you’re looking for a nice pop of surprise and vibrancy. You could see the excitement and joy on our guests’ faces and ours when the lights went off, and thankfully we have pictures that captured it all! We highly recommend 876 Sounds. They are a professional team who knows exactly what they’re doing. If you have any specific questions for someone who has worked with them we’d be happy to share details about our experience. Feel free to send an email to alamode718@gmail.com.

Brittni & Satch

876 Sounds's reply:

WOW! Just WOW! This one left me speechless! I can remember our first conversation like it happened yesterday and Satch not saying much initially and to be honest, I was a little worried that he was no longer interested. *face palms* But then you guys confirmed and the rest, as they, say is history. It was nothing but sheer delight watching you and all your invited guests party like the real rock stars you are. You two are the true definition of party people. OMG! We could hardly keep you guys off the dance floor to eat and get the formalities out the way. Man, truly an amazing day!!!! Congrats again and I look forward to more milestone celebrations with you! #HastingsHappiness

Love, Randy
    Sheena R. Married on 05/23/2021

Scott Wedding 2021

876 sounds definitely set the vibes for my wedding! Randy was always very professional and quick to respond. No matter how many questions I had or changes I made to what I wanted, she was always ready to assist. Their MC was amazing and kept amazing energy all night

876 Sounds's reply:

Woooohooooooo #TyingTheKnotWithTheScotts was a magical day. After 15 years together, you two really ensured it was a wedding to remember for all who witnessed it. Thank you for trusting us with the task of keeping your guests entertained and we wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Love Randy
  • Anneika
    Anneika H. Married on 05/08/2021

Best entertainment!

876Sounds! You are simply the best hands down! Prior to my wedding date, the 876Sounds team set up an initial consultation via phone where the aim was to get a sense of mine and the grooms personality, what type of music we enjoyed and how we expected our wedding music to be, the atmosphere we wanted at each segment. I loved that. And on my big day the team did not fail to deliver! My guests and I were truly entertained by your musical selections and soundbites through-out the day! Encores were requested! Your flexibility was next to none and I felt like I knew you guys for years!
    Ps. Thank you for the mini-vlog of the event, that was indeed a special touch. Thanks again Randy and Hugh! Looking forward to the anniversary party!

From Kent and Anneika
  • Donna
    Donna K. Married on 04/09/2021

Phenomenal

Where do I begin?876sounds was phenomenal and I had one of the best time of our lives since this journey.We started talking to Randy in January of 2020.Randy was very supportive and encourages me that everything was going to be okay because of the pandemic we had to postpone our wedding for 2021.Couples day before the wedding we spoke to Randy just to finalize on small detail and the told me they were going to make our wedding day worth the wait Little did I know that it would be the best day of my life having them as entertainment. They had us and our guest dancing from ceremony to the end of the night only problem we didn't have enough time to really party. Thank God I chose 876sounds. If we had to do it again they would be #1 on our list. 876sounds is the best.

876 Sounds's reply:

Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww. Donna, you and Mike are phenomenal. Having to replan a wedding during a pandemic shows how strong you and your relationship are. I am pleased to have a part of such a jaw dropping experience as the pics are showing. Something to talk about for years! Lord knows we could watch you and your guests party the night away.

Nuff luv,
    Randy
    Lily L. Married on 03/06/2021

Choose 876sounds for your wedding!!!

876sounds is AMAZING. There is NO competition. If you’re debating on which dj to choose for your wedding, choose 876sounds! I am very impressed and so thankful for this group of good people. My wedding was already so special but 876 made it next level! Thank you randy and the team, you guys are superb! We all had the best time that will be talked about for a lifetime.

876 Sounds's reply:

Lily, I can't help but remember you and your guests partying in the rain. LOL If that isn't next level fun I don't know what is! I appreciate this feedback and wish nothing but a lifetime of non stop partying!

Randy
  • Butterflystressfreechica
    Butterflystressfreechica T. Married on 02/21/2021

876 Sounds is amazing, TTP, ( Tenacity, Talent, Patient)

876 Sounds was amazing, they were most professional. I wish more Jamaican service providers portrayed this mix of tenacity, talent, patience.
    They knew exactly what we wanted and stopped at nothing to help us achieve our dream day.

876 Sounds's reply:

I like it! TTP LOL. Knowing all the possible hiccups couples face while planning a wedding certainly allows us to professionally guide and remove all the stress to ensure a memorable day. Also, you knew what you wanted and that made working with you such a breeze. I would not be surprised if family and friends are still talking about your special day, it was one for the history books. Thanks making it 876 Sounds and we anxiously await the baby shower and birthday parties LOL
    Shamecca B. Married on 11/29/2020

Jarrod & Shamecca

When we started planning our 10 year vow renewal in the summer of 2019 we found about 876 sounds on Instagram and immediately felt like they were the best fit for our crowd that we had coming. Randi immediately got us set up and kept all communication lines open the entire time. She was also very helpful when we had to reschedule due to the virus, very accommodating and encouraging. When we spoke a few days before the ceremony we told her how half of the guest couldn’t make it but we still wanted to party as if they were here and they definitely delivered. They had the crowd on the floor all night. 876 sounds is the best hands down!!!

876 Sounds's reply:

Postponing such a momentous occasion was no easy feat but you Shamecca handled it like a pro! You kept your spirits high despite the world going through a pandemic and some of your very special guests not able to make it and the result, a night of non stop dancing!

Stacey-Ann S. Married on 07/04/2020

The perfect touch to our wedding

876 Sounds provided DJ and MC services for my wedding and I am very pleased with their service. The music and lighting were perfect and the vibe was just right. Do not hesitate to book them for your event!

876 Sounds's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Stacey, it was nothing short of a pleasure celebrating your big day with you and your loved ones and we are glad you enjoyed it.
    Shalane C. Married on 03/01/2020

Quality service for a great price

Great customer service I was pleased with their arrival time, set up was excellent and they added the final touches to my reception. Thank you so much

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Carty. The pleasure was ours to be a part of your entertaining wedding reception.
    Custom Monogram: https://posts.gle/VmteS
    Cold Sparks: https://posts.gle/S3eod
  • Tricia
    Tricia M. Married on 01/04/2020

They came through with what was asked of them and more . I was happy

Very professional, they kept in touch with us right to the day of the event and they were affordable . They did my dancefloor , it was just amazing

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Tricia. #ChillingwiththeChanner was an amazing celebration and we are happy you chose us for Audio & DJ, lighting, special FX and dance floor. Wishing you many happy years.
    Youtube video - https://youtu.be/QtYzHJVygak (6:58 min)
    Levar H. Married on 09/04/2019

Shellings!

876 sounds service can only be described as impeccable! From our initial consultation to the wedding day, everything was seamless and flawless! We left some of the song selections in their hands and everything was spot on! Our family and friends keep telling us how much they enjoyed the wedding and reception! 876 sounds is a vibe and played a huge part is making our special day even more memorable!

876 Sounds's reply:

Shellings indeed! You came to party and that you did! it was truly awesome being a part of your big day and we are glad you enjoyed it!
  • Akua
    Akua A. Married on 08/11/2019

876 Sounds - Affordable & Well Worth It!

We met Randy for the first time at the Jamaica Bridal Expo after having engaged with her via email for some 6 months and that first meeting set the tone for the rest of our professional relationship as he and her husband were amazing at accommodating our every request and our song selections were a breeze to to confirm with her handy list of must plays.

I would recommend 876 Sounds on their professionalism and performance on the night of alone. They were great at keeping the guests dancing through the night until we had to leave the venue. They were a great part of an amazing day. 10/10!

Highlight video - https://www.instagram.com/p/B4tFW1JBLVC
    Being "present in the moment" and having fun with your family and guests is exactly what you both did and this made for a beeeautiful celebration from start to finish. We are happy you had an amazing day and we are absolutely thankful for this review.... keep dancing and enjoying each other for the rest of your lives. Cheers
  • La Shawn
    La Shawn Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent from start to finish.

This vendor is very knowledgeable, professional, and responsive. Music was great and Randy has an awesome personality. The MC was to die for. He was hilarious and everyone loved him. This vendor assisted in making sure my day was beautiful and perfect.

876 Sounds's reply:

Congrats Mrs Powell. We had a great time with you and your guests at the Villa. We are very pleased to read the words of your review and for choosing us to provide full entertainment and special effect for you. Cheers to a beautiful day!

Highlight Video - https://www.instagram.com/p/B0h0tJnBtn4/
    Nissa Married on 05/03/2019

Could not have asked for more!

Shout out to Randy and Hugh of 876 Sounds ... the power couple! From Day 1, I got a good vibe from my very first interaction with Randy, and on wedding day, 876 exceeded my expectations! Though my husband and I have very different tastes in music, 876 was able to cater to both of us ... the music was 'off the chain', and we even had lighting effects thrown in. The whole experience was personal, and if we had to do it over again, we would select 876 with a doubt!

876 Sounds's reply:

Thank you Mr and Mrs Lyn! We know planning your wedding from another country can be stressful and overwhelming especially when doing business with persons for the very first time. You made our job easy by knowing exactly what and how you you wanted things and celebrating you nuptials at the picturesque Strawberry Hills was our absolute pleasure. Nuff luv my Antiguan fam.
  • O
    Opal W. Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent wedding DJ!!

Paul and Randy were excellent! They gave us good advice on how to effectively open the dance floor which worked really well! I would definitely recommend and use their service again.