12 Reviews for 805 Camera Bus

Props (3)
Photobooth (2)
Backdrop(s) (2)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Social Media Integration (1)
12 805 Camera Bus Reviews

805 Camera Bus was the perfect addition to our special day! The VW bus is absolutely charming and fit in with the vintage yet classic design of our Wedding and Venue. Everyone was courteous and professional. Our guests had a great time with the photo both including the kids!! Lots of laughs. I would highly recommend 805 Camera Bus for any wedding or event.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo bus was a HUGE hit at our wedding and made our day very special. Everyone raved about how cute and fun it made the day. Janelle and her team were so professional and created a magical experience.

Profile Picture Kamele, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I LOVE the 805 Camera Bus! Our daughter's outdoor wedding reception was scheduled for the evening of the Thomas Fire in Santa Barbara :( We were relocated to an indoor venue, only to be evacuated from there before our event, and we ended up hosting in our home! Janelle responded to my frantic messages quickly and with calm flexibility. She and Josh were eventually able to set up for a couple hours in our driveway and provide their super fun and creative photo service to our guests. They could not have been more helpful, supportive, and responsive in a difficult situation, and I HIGHLY recommend their 805 Camera Bus!!! Lori

Profile Picture Lori, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Adding the 805 Camera Bus to our wedding weekend was one of the best choices my wife and I made. Josh and Janelle Caballero were ultra-responsive to our every request, including last minute changes, and provided an outstanding service. The bus was a hit, and we will certainly have it future events.

Profile Picture Aaron, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had already booked a package deal with our DJ to have the standard photobooth at our wedding. We were okay with that decision until we went to a local beer festival and had our pictures taken in the 805 Camera Bus. It was such an awesome set up, so many props, and so much fun. When we got out of it, my husband and I turned to each other and said that we HAD to have this at our wedding. We spoke with Janelle (who is so responsive and helpful) about our situation, and after working with our DJ to back out of the old photobooth deal, were able to book the Camera Bus. With our guests coming to CA from all over, we wanted them see and experience some of that cool California vibe. From meeting Janelle at the beer festival, working with her throughout the entire process, to then seeing it up and running at our wedding - it was worth every penny. Janelle created a custom design for the prints which incorporated our wedding hashtag and they turned out perfect! Our guests LOVED it and thought the bus was the coolest thing - there were always people in there taking pictures. Even when our friends started to get a little rowdy, the Camera Bus team was so polite, and patient (THANK YOU!). It helped make the perfect day, and I'm so happy we traded in our conventional photobooth for this awesome experience! If you want to add something a little different to you event that will be super fun for your guests, GET THE BUS! It was a huge hit at our wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

Guests are still talking about how much they loved the 805 Camera Bus. It is so unique that it is a photo op in itself, AND the quality of pictures is amazing as well. Would recommend this to anyone in the 805 area! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Couldn't be happier! We loved having the bus as part of the wedding day and the bus captured so many photos that we will treasure for a lifetime. So great to work with from start to finish and the guests couldn't stop raving about how much they loved it in there! Highly recommend the 805 bus for any event. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved every part of our experience. The 805 Bus made our night even more amazing. The keepsakes are so special. I highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

We could not be more pleased with 805 Camera Bus! From working with Janelle on logistics, to coordinating our personalized design, to the their work on the day of our wedding, 805 Camera Bus exceeded our expectations. The bus is a perfect way to have your wedding or event stand out. Our guests loved dressing up in the provided costumes and getting their pictures to take home with them. Following the event, Janelle had all of our pictures delivered to our inbox so that we could include them with our thank you notes. We had a fantastic experience with 805 Camera Bus and we could not recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Eric, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kindest, most flexible vendor. Refereed to many couples. High quality equipment.

Profile Picture Justine, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

805 Camera Bus is the BEST! I used them for my wedding, everyone at the event loved it. My wife and I found a lot of other photo booth services and all of them were either really expensive or had a really ugly setup, nothing compare to the look of the VW Bus. We would definitely hire them again for any our events :)

Profile Picture Edgar, 10/8/16, 1 Review