800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist Reviews

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 3
800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 4
800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 5

Jenn Craft · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Stunning gorgeous wedding flowers! Love them so much!

Fantastic and beautiful are the best way I can describe my personal feelings about my wedding flowers, Freddie was great and was so easy to work with, the prices were half the price of all the other floristss here on this site. The staff had the best customer service I've ever seen from the minute I walked in the store I knew I was in an amazing place that had great resources and a wide range of selection of flowers there are hundreds of bouquets and centerpieces throughout the store and they were dozens of brides they're working with the designers customizing their wedding packages which by the way are all half-price and flexible! We chose the bliss collection which is an amazing value for only 899, we customized it at half price and added lots more stuff ended up with everything below 1500 delivery and set up. Very satisfied I highly recommend them, go see Freddy first is very nice and funny too.

Sent on 05/03/2019

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

The best flowers at the best prices is a amazing deal! All our great brides get the best bride friendly customer service and flexible orders! thank you so much!

Terry Black · Getting married on 08/30/2020

Beautiful flowers and beautiful arrangements! From the minute we walked in the store when you were in the right place, a super big beautiful store!

I booked this vendor on the spot, Freddy did an amazing job! I got the 50 off sale package called a Bliss collection and I added tall pedestal arrangements and white hydrangeas to the entire order and upgraded at half price it only cost me $300 more but I’m so happy you came out fantastic and the flowers are so fresh and beautiful oh my God we really did amazing to other floors here on the side charge me over $4000 and Freddy charge me less than 1500 for the flowers loaned me the tall pedestal vases for free, including delivery and set up ! I’m so happy I would give them 100 stores if I could!!!!!

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 6
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 7
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 8
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 9
    Sent on 07/30/2019

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Beautiful! Stunning! Fantastic flowers! What can we say except thank you all for you kind recommendations! Glad you got 50% off too!

Danilla B · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Awesome Service

We had a great meeting with Freddy today. It was attentive and responsive to us

Sent on 07/02/2019

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Unbelievable arrangements and bouquets are what we do best here! Love your entire amazing order! thanks you so much!

AWC Wedding · Getting married on 07/02/2020

It's great to work with a vendor who is collaborative

I worked with Alex to come up with a sample bouquet, he was quick and receptive to what I needed. Fred was very great as well. I was on tight budget and had been discouraged by the high quote from other vendors, Fred sat with me and worked with me to get what I needed closer to my budget.

Sent on 07/02/2019

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Completely understanding a bride is key, finding her dream, creating it and keeping her on budget is key, we have 53 experience in exactly that! Come see us!

Jackie Fronts · Getting married on 06/27/2020

amazing centerpieces and bouquets!

beautiful day for the best wedding, we loved all we got from 800rosebig and the best service. we were thrilled and excited at our delivery. 50 stars if i could with them.

Sent on 07/22/2019

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Beautiful Flowers for a beautiful lady! What else can we say! Best wishes and good luck, Freddy Ingrid and staff!

Janice Goldstein · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Best flowers at best prices! Amazing!

THE BEST FLOWERS AND BEST PRICES! FREDDY IS AMAZING AND SO FRIENDLY! HE SAVED US OVER 2000.00 AND DID A FANTASTIC BEAUTIFUL JOB, PERFECT, GO SEE HIM AND TELL HIM WE SENT YOU PLEASE!!

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 10
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 11
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 12
    Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Janice

Janice Pike · Getting married on 03/11/2020

Best centerpieces and arrangements I’ve ever seen!

Best centerpieces and arrangements I’ve ever seen!, can’t say how thrilled I am about my entire wedding experience with 800rosebig and their excellent staff, I’m one of those people that really write reviews, I like to give credit where credit is due, i’ll tell you why I’m recommending this Florist first of all when I came in for a consultation the store was big beautiful and spotless and they were doing like 20 big wedding orders for the weekend and I’m sure other brides they’re working on their wedding orders and everybody was having fun the place was buzzing and the arrangements were so gorgeous I walked over the one centerpiece and it was exactly what I wanted, I asked the bride how much she paid for it and she told me it was included in the dream collection that was 50% off, needless to say we booked on the spot and got a great deal and everything just was so easy, when they delivered the flowers everything was perfect, Herbert invited me in the week before the wedding to preview all the arrangements, his customer service is warm and friendly and very reassuring. I like the fact that they get to the weddings couple hours early to make sure everything is done perfect and they loaned me the candelabras for free and that save me a lot of money, the dream collection package on the website is the best deal and it came with a lot of free gift so I saved over 50% really, I highly recommend Herbert and his staff.

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 13
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 14
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 15
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 16
    Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Excellent flowers

A lot of variety of great flowers and easy to work with, great price, very happy

Sent on 04/04/2019

Susan Platt · Married on 12/10/2019

Perfect bouquets and centerpieces! Amazing

Great AMAZING BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENTS! love the freshness and fullness and quality, Freddy was so helpful and Ron really knows his stuff, we saved 1900.00 and the delivery and setup was perfectly done, no worry’s here, big shop, friendly service and amazing prices! Go see them.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jane Patsey · Married on 11/30/2019

this place is the real deal!

This florist is the real deal take it from me my mother used to own a flower shop years ago and when she came in and work with Freddy and Ingrid on the wedding flowers I thought it was gonna be a disaster but she absolutely loves them and she said their prices were really low but the flowers were very fresh and high-quality. Actually she turned over the whole project to Ingrid who really aced it and did the delivery and set up exactly the way we wanted it the flowers were perfect and I mean perfect! I would give them 100 star review if I could so definitely go see them and check out that 50% discount that they offer on those flexible wedding packages my mother said those are the best deals she’s ever seen!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Talosig · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful Experience

Our wedding flowers were so beautiful and within our budget. Flowers were perfect and delivered on time. Herbert is fantastic and very sweet and I can’t thank him enough. We highly recommend 800rosebig to everyone! Thank you Herbert, our wedding flowers were absolutely stunning!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Evelyn Romero · Married on 11/09/2019

Gorgeous but Easy!!

RoseBig is amazing. Their staff is professional and accommodating. I worked with Yahaira who was able to fulfill my dream rose bouquets to my liking. Prices were reasonable and the quality was impressive.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Bobby Lane · Married on 11/03/2019

Perfect flowers perfectly done!

We couldn’t be more pleased that the Destiination bride we were so lucky we found Freddie at 800 Rosebig that is wonderful Staff and family! We got treated from the start with warm friendly service with great comfortable atmosphere! Fred’s mom is 92 came in to say hello! She started this store 50 years ago and we really trust family business and the flowers are amazing! Go see the first and enjoy their discount we got about half price with their sale event!

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 17
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 18
    Sent on 12/06/2019

Robin Lane · Married on 10/19/2019

Great flowers with a touch of real style!

Great flowers with style, Just booked with Fred and Ron they gave us a grand time and made us feel so welcome and comfortable we are so happy! The shop is big and easy to get to as well as open 7 days a week for us; Newport is beautiful and we like doing it with family business and quality Flowers! They make free samples and gave us a free dozen roses to take home! First class operation and half the price of the others !

Sent on 11/27/2019

Sarah Mays · Married on 10/07/2019

Very satisfied bride and happy to recommend 800rosebig

They really impressed my entire family and the day after all this was the perfect part for me, I always consider the flowers like the jewelry for my wedding and Ingrid and Fred we’re great and easy to work with! To say the least we bought the cherish collection was awsum and saved about 1200.00 with the 50% off discount and since money is tight this allows us to get great flower arrangement without spending a lot! So very happy !

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 19
    Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Alison

Alison Cohen · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing flowers and customer service!

My wedding flowers were so beautiful! I am so happy I found Showcase Floral! From the minute I walked in the store they were so friendly and such a good vibe in the store with tons of beautiful arrangements! We looked at pictures they showed me all the flowers that I was looking for and made me a beautiful sample. Freddy and Ingrid were very accommodating and really help me get my vision an elegant and classy wedding. Freddy who is the buyer got me a really great deal and at the end of the consultation gave my mom my sister and I a free bouquet of flowers.
    I could call anytime I had a question or wanted to add pieces to my contract.
    Will definitely recommend them to all my friends! Loved dealing with a family business they really cared about all my needs and wanted to make me happy.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Emily

Emily Sue · Married on 09/26/2019

Great Flowers, good Prices, nice people!

It’s nice to deal with a family business
    That’s a member of the community and you could tell they really care about people, the wedding packages are an awesome price at 50% off and they’re flexible so we were able to customize the package we liked to be exactly what we needed and we saved over $1000, Fred was really nice and explain since were wholesalers we can give you big discounts and still give you top quality work, after they delivered and set up my entire wedding it was obvious that these guys really do fantastic work! I where we write reviews but when I’m giving the straight talk via business owner and then they walk the walk, in this day and age where so many Bridezillas ride so much crap about all their wedding vendors, I felt these guys really tell the truth and they’re really honest and straightforward. I respect that more than anything else, we took a chance and went with them at a super low price and Freddy kept his word every step of the way, he was so nice and funny too!

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 20
    Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Carol

Carol Manning · Married on 09/14/2019

Just The Best Bouquets And Arrangements

Just The Best Bouquets And Arrangements, they were so perfect! We loved them all. Fred blew us away with his over the top huge centerpieces and saved us a bundle with his free rental on the candelabras. Mom said he was so easy going and friendly she loved him, and invited him to the wedding! She even danced with him and his wife, LOL! We now have made a great florist connection and a friend too! Go see them they are great and by the way , I used The Bliss Collection Package, its 50% Off and an amazing deal!

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 25
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 26
    Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Ann

Ann Wilson · Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing florist and wonderfully delivered arrangements!

Honestly this was the best place I found to do my wedding flowers, not only was ready amazing and did the perfect job for me but he was so friendly and fun and warm to deal with that really put me in ease, The 50% off sale was great I saved a lot of money over $1200 less than some of the other quote I got from the floor is here and they did the delivery and set up very nicely done and on time and gave me some beautiful free gifts as a wedding present. I like the fact that they were family business for 53 years and the Freddys mom is still around she’s 91 years old and her name is Natalie and I met her at the store and she was just amazing, it’s great to deal with a family business where people are really nice and friendly and you get good value.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/11/2019

Oh my god this place is amazing they’ve got gorgeous flowers and really really beautiful arrangements! The staff is so friendly and easy going it’s like I just sat down and they started showing me flowers and I loved everything and we made an arrangement in like 10 minutes and it was beautiful, then Friday came over and gave me 50% discount and we booked on the spot, it’s true within 30 minutes I booked my whole wedding , I actually pre-paid and got an extra 10% off, They delivered everything perfectly and I was really thrilled if they got there early and set everything up and brought my bouquets to my hotel room, the store is really big and beautiful and they have a big selection while I was there they were six other brides booking out their weddings so I knew I was in the right place and I sat with Freddy and he showed me the cover of the night magazine where they were featured so that was really cool because they won wedding florist of the year for 2019, anyway they definitely got my vote go see them they’re amazing tell him I sent you.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Nancy Eagle · Married on 09/06/2019

Yes it’s in the flowers are beautiful delivery was on time

Perfect flowers perfect florist perfect wedding day I’m so pleased that these guys did such an amazing job, my bouquet hydrangea roses in peonies, the centerpieces with a tall pedestal arrangements and they loaned me the tall centerpiece vases for free, Great service nice people fresh flowers and half the price of everybody else in the neighborhood you can’t beat it. Perfect flowers perfect flower is perfect

Sent on 09/09/2019

Danny · Married on 08/31/2019

Gorgeous flowers and great customer service!

Gorgeous flowers and great customer service! When Freddy told me about the half-price sale I was shocked, because they did my friends weddings beautifully and I had no idea the price would be so low and they will give you all these free gifts! Did Mr. say the flowers were amazing, the delivery and set up was perfect and the flowers were so fresh they lasted over a week in my home after the wedding. Freddy has a beautiful store and if you ever wanted to see a real florist with a huge selection they’ve got the biggest place I’ve ever seen. The centerpieces were large fallen oversize and I even loaned me the candelabras for free and save me a lot of money. Ultimately we were very so satisfied and please we would give them like 1 million stars if we could hear on the side, go see them you won’t be sorry.

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 27
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 28
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 29
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 30
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 31
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 32
    Sent on 09/08/2019

Janet Horowitz · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing flowers and amazing prices!

AMAZING AMAZING IS TRUE, the best flowers and arrangements I’ve ever seen, Fred was awsum and so funny he gave us lots of free gifts and wine! The staff is friendly and the store is big with really good huge selections and oversized arrangements to, many people were coming in for flowers and seemed like they were repeat customers who were very happy, the wholesale prices here are half the other florist too, and the deliver every day. Go see them. Their great!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • SUSAN

Susan Kim · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic flowers! Great service & huge discounts!

AMAZING FLORIST FOR THE MONEY, FIRST CLASS JOB WITH SUPER FRESH FLOWERS, FRED AND RON OUT DID THEM SELVES! THEY SAVED US 50%, OVER 1260,00 CHEAPER than all the rest of the florists on this site! GO SEE THE ASAP!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Mary Kim · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Wedding Packages Wholesale-flexible and affordable!

Beautiful so fresh and pretty for my daughters wedding! Thanks to Fred and Ron the really know how to make great big arrangements that really have a dynamic look and so classy...anyway the price was half the other quotes we got and my entire family loved them, this family business is assumed, met Freds mom Natalie, she is 91 and started her company 54 years ago! Glad the won all the best of awards, they deserve them. Thanks to the entire Kassman family! Mary Kim.

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 33