800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist Reviews

214 | Newport Beach, CA

214 Reviews for 800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist

Abby Pierce · Getting married on 04/12/2021

The best place for Wedding Flowers!

THE VERY BEST PLACE FOR WEDDING FLOWERS! Thanks to the Knot we really found the right florist, so nice to work with and 800rosebig makes free samples! We booked the Dream collection for 1200, with 20 big centerpieces and the personals and the ceremony flowers were free, the 50% off price is true because the florist near my very was over 2800. We saved and the centerpieces were stunning with red roses, Burgundy and peach blush hydrangea ! Thanks guys for a perfect installation of all, Fred helped in every way and thru in lots fo free stuff! Great Florist, great staff, fantastic prices….OMG, very very happy!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Jenn Craft · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Stunning gorgeous wedding flowers! Love them so much!

Fantastic and beautiful are the best way I can describe my personal feelings about my wedding flowers, Freddie was great and was so easy to work with, the prices were half the price of all the other floristss here on this site. The staff had the best customer service I've ever seen from the minute I walked in the store I knew I was in an amazing place that had great resources and a wide range of selection of flowers there are hundreds of bouquets and centerpieces throughout the store and they were dozens of brides they're working with the designers customizing their wedding packages which by the way are all half-price and flexible! We chose the bliss collection which is an amazing value for only 899, we customized it at half price and added lots more stuff ended up with everything below 1500 delivery and set up. Very satisfied I highly recommend them, go see Freddy first is very nice and funny too.

Sent on 05/03/2019

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

The best flowers at the best prices is a amazing deal! All our great brides get the best bride friendly customer service and flexible orders! thank you so much!

Ana Taylor · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Perfect flowers for my perfect wedding!

Perfect flowers for my perfect wedding! Thank you Freddy and Ingrid for making my special day wonderful and beautiful, your centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely amazing and everybody loved them so much that you were my girlfriends are getting married next year and are definitely going to come see you, thank you for the 50% discount that you gave us so I can get big beautiful arrangements and save a lot of money, believe me we really needed to get a low price on flowers and you guys are so highly recommended here with so many amazing reviews I’m happy to say they’re all true these guys are half the price of everybody else and they do fantastic work, and by the way they delivered everything on time actually way early two hours before and touched up everything perfect and didn’t leave until I was so satisfied it was so much fun and easy to work with these guys I would give them 100 stars here if I could!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Sandy Jones · Getting married on 10/08/2020

Perfect flowers made my perfect day, honestly loved the look they created, white blush pinks all garden look, very pleased and the delivery was flawless. Danny and Fred were wonderful. The 50% off sale made a big difference too because we could afford really nice bouquets and centerpiece for all the tables.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Terry Black · Getting married on 08/30/2020

Beautiful flowers and beautiful arrangements! From the minute we walked in the store when you were in the right place, a super big beautiful store!

I booked this vendor on the spot, Freddy did an amazing job! I got the 50 off sale package called a Bliss collection and I added tall pedestal arrangements and white hydrangeas to the entire order and upgraded at half price it only cost me $300 more but I’m so happy you came out fantastic and the flowers are so fresh and beautiful oh my God we really did amazing to other floors here on the side charge me over $4000 and Freddy charge me less than 1500 for the flowers loaned me the tall pedestal vases for free, including delivery and set up ! I’m so happy I would give them 100 stores if I could!!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Beautiful! Stunning! Fantastic flowers! What can we say except thank you all for you kind recommendations! Glad you got 50% off too!

Danilla B · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Awesome Service

We had a great meeting with Freddy today. It was attentive and responsive to us

Sent on 07/02/2019

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Unbelievable arrangements and bouquets are what we do best here! Love your entire amazing order! thanks you so much!

AWC Wedding · Married on 07/02/2020

It's great to work with a vendor who is collaborative

I worked with Alex to come up with a sample bouquet, he was quick and receptive to what I needed. Fred was very great as well. I was on tight budget and had been discouraged by the high quote from other vendors, Fred sat with me and worked with me to get what I needed closer to my budget.

Sent on 07/02/2019

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Completely understanding a bride is key, finding her dream, creating it and keeping her on budget is key, we have 53 experience in exactly that! Come see us!

Jackie Fronts · Married on 06/27/2020

amazing centerpieces and bouquets!

beautiful day for the best wedding, we loved all we got from 800rosebig and the best service. we were thrilled and excited at our delivery. 50 stars if i could with them.

Sent on 07/22/2019

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Beautiful Flowers for a beautiful lady! What else can we say! Best wishes and good luck, Freddy Ingrid and staff!

Janice Goldstein · Married on 06/10/2020

Best flowers at best prices! Amazing!

THE BEST FLOWERS AND BEST PRICES! FREDDY IS AMAZING AND SO FRIENDLY! HE SAVED US OVER 2000.00 AND DID A FANTASTIC BEAUTIFUL JOB, PERFECT, GO SEE HIM AND TELL HIM WE SENT YOU PLEASE!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Krystal Adele · Married on 03/23/2020

Amazing centerpiece!

Amazing centerpieces and bouquets, I just came in and book my wedding with Freddy he was totally awesome we had the best time it was so much fun, I came in to buy the bliss collection which is on sale for $899, it comes with free ceremony flowers which I didn’t need so we traded them in for a more elaborate centerpieces and he loaned candelabras for free! We had a great time and I’m really glad that I came here, they did my best friends wedding last year at Jericho Terrace and it came out just perfect so I’m really glad they could help me I’m getting married at Leonard’s in great neck! Also I met Anna and Ingrid, both arje wonderful and I really like the fact that they do a private fitting for the bridal bouquet the week of the wedding, they make it perfect to fit me exactly the way I want it!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Janice

Janice Pike · Married on 03/11/2020

Best centerpieces and arrangements I’ve ever seen!

Best centerpieces and arrangements I’ve ever seen!, can’t say how thrilled I am about my entire wedding experience with 800rosebig and their excellent staff, I’m one of those people that really write reviews, I like to give credit where credit is due, i’ll tell you why I’m recommending this Florist first of all when I came in for a consultation the store was big beautiful and spotless and they were doing like 20 big wedding orders for the weekend and I’m sure other brides they’re working on their wedding orders and everybody was having fun the place was buzzing and the arrangements were so gorgeous I walked over the one centerpiece and it was exactly what I wanted, I asked the bride how much she paid for it and she told me it was included in the dream collection that was 50% off, needless to say we booked on the spot and got a great deal and everything just was so easy, when they delivered the flowers everything was perfect, Herbert invited me in the week before the wedding to preview all the arrangements, his customer service is warm and friendly and very reassuring. I like the fact that they get to the weddings couple hours early to make sure everything is done perfect and they loaned me the candelabras for free and that save me a lot of money, the dream collection package on the website is the best deal and it came with a lot of free gift so I saved over 50% really, I highly recommend Herbert and his staff.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Becky Paul · Married on 03/01/2020

Great prices and service! AMAZING FLOWERS

Took my breath away! Awesome bouquets and centerpieces, the Dream collection packages is perfect and quite big for the 1199 price, all delivered on time as requested. Love the whole package, flowers, store and staff! Best prices and service for my wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Betsy Wood · Married on 02/20/2020

Best flowers best prices! Amazing service!!!!

We loved our beautiful wedding bouquets and arrangements so much they really made our wedding so beautiful and great, Fred was helpful and kind!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Marge

Marge Page · Married on 02/11/2020

The perfect place to sample wedding flowers!

The perfect place to sample wedding flowers! treated myself to a gorgeous wedding after my mother gave me a birthday present a beautiful wedding flowers. We went to showcase floral first because they were highly recommended and won the award for the best wedding florist, the store is really pretty and I met Ingrid the owner of the shop and she was very helpful and took her time and explained everything to me and my mother, and she had Ana make a sample for me on the spot and one of the beautiful I treated myself to a gorgeous wedding after my mother gave me a birthday present a beautiful wedding flowers. We went to showcase floral first because they were highly recommended and won the award for the best wedding florist, the store is really pretty and I met Ingrid the owner of the shop and she was very helpful and took her time and explained everything to me and my mother, then she had had to make a sample for me on the spot of one of the beautiful centerpiece they used white hydrangea blush pink roses and pink peonies, it was absolutely beautiful just stunning, I came in for the 50% off sale so when we got the price my mother said perfect and gave them my credit card and paid in full, they give you 10% off if you pay in full otherwise you can leave a deposit, we were just thrilled with the whole experience from top to bottom and everything worked out perfect I would recommend Ingrid and Hannah to every bride here on the knot it’s just a great wonderful place!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Julie Kneen · Married on 02/06/2020

Excellent flowers

VERY HAPPY WITH THIS FLORIST AND THE STAFF! Fred & INGRID ARE GREAT! PLEASE GO SEE THEM.

Sent on 06/02/2020
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 01/18/2020

Excellent flowers

A lot of variety of great flowers and easy to work with, great price, very happy

Sent on 04/04/2019

gracie linden · Married on 01/17/2020

garden look style

Gorgeous bridal bouquet! and love love my centerpieces the garden look with lots of greens and white hydrangeas burgundy and pink roses. Brought in my gold pedestals and they did a fantastic job with the flowers and candles and tea light with petals around the tables. Just lovely! I got great pictures!! Everybody was so nice and so accommodating and help me with every little detail I wanted. I am recommending them to all my friends and relatives. Already one of my friends booked with them and have more friends coming in.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Jennifer

jennifer garcerant · Married on 12/15/2019

Very satisfied and super happy!

Very satisfied and very happy with my wedding flowers. My friend that got married last year recommended 800rosebig and they did a fabulous job! The best part my bridal bouquet was so beautiful and exactly they way I visioned it with white flowers and lots of silver greens. My arrangements and all my wedding flowers were delivered on time and they helped with the set up with all the pedestals, lights and candles. I got a lot of compliments from my friends and family. 100% satisfied. Recommend them and its was so nice to deal with a family owned business they took very good care of me and my husband!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Susan Platt · Married on 12/10/2019

Perfect bouquets and centerpieces! Amazing

Great AMAZING BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENTS! love the freshness and fullness and quality, Freddy was so helpful and Ron really knows his stuff, we saved 1900.00 and the delivery and setup was perfectly done, no worry’s here, big shop, friendly service and amazing prices! Go see them.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Mary Sims · Married on 12/05/2019

Huge Fresh and Beautiful! Best Deals I Found!

wow , Fantastic flowers and extremely low prices, and I love the fact that they delivered everything perfectly and on time. The wedding took place at a church down the block from my reception the Fox Hollow in and everything was just done perfectly the centerpieces were gorgeous oversize and exactly what I wanted and ingrid anna and Freddie did an absolutely stunning ceremony our break that everybody loved! overall I think their product is fantastic and I think it’s really nice to go to a quality florist and get low prices there about half the price of all the other florist we went to and on their website 800 Rose big.com you can see all the special offers and that’s where we found the 50% off coupons go see that they’re amazing, and they’re also open seven days a week which is really cool. Check out how many times the won Best Of Wedding Florist here on Wedding Wire! wow amazing!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Jane Patsey · Married on 11/30/2019

this place is the real deal!

This florist is the real deal take it from me my mother used to own a flower shop years ago and when she came in and work with Freddy and Ingrid on the wedding flowers I thought it was gonna be a disaster but she absolutely loves them and she said their prices were really low but the flowers were very fresh and high-quality. Actually she turned over the whole project to Ingrid who really aced it and did the delivery and set up exactly the way we wanted it the flowers were perfect and I mean perfect! I would give them 100 star review if I could so definitely go see them and check out that 50% discount that they offer on those flexible wedding packages my mother said those are the best deals she’s ever seen!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Talosig · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful Experience

Our wedding flowers were so beautiful and within our budget. Flowers were perfect and delivered on time. Herbert is fantastic and very sweet and I can’t thank him enough. We highly recommend 800rosebig to everyone! Thank you Herbert, our wedding flowers were absolutely stunning!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Evelyn Romero · Married on 11/09/2019

Gorgeous but Easy!!

RoseBig is amazing. Their staff is professional and accommodating. I worked with Yahaira who was able to fulfill my dream rose bouquets to my liking. Prices were reasonable and the quality was impressive.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Bobby Lane · Married on 11/03/2019

Perfect flowers perfectly done!

We couldn’t be more pleased that the Destiination bride we were so lucky we found Freddie at 800 Rosebig that is wonderful Staff and family! We got treated from the start with warm friendly service with great comfortable atmosphere! Fred’s mom is 92 came in to say hello! She started this store 50 years ago and we really trust family business and the flowers are amazing! Go see the first and enjoy their discount we got about half price with their sale event!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Robin Lane · Married on 10/19/2019

Great flowers with a touch of real style!

Great flowers with style, Just booked with Fred and Ron they gave us a grand time and made us feel so welcome and comfortable we are so happy! The shop is big and easy to get to as well as open 7 days a week for us; Newport is beautiful and we like doing it with family business and quality Flowers! They make free samples and gave us a free dozen roses to take home! First class operation and half the price of the others !

Sent on 11/27/2019