800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist Reviews

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 5
800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 6
800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 7

Jenn Craft · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Stunning gorgeous wedding flowers! Love them so much!

Fantastic and beautiful are the best way I can describe my personal feelings about my wedding flowers, Freddie was great and was so easy to work with, the prices were half the price of all the other floristss here on this site. The staff had the best customer service I've ever seen from the minute I walked in the store I knew I was in an amazing place that had great resources and a wide range of selection of flowers there are hundreds of bouquets and centerpieces throughout the store and they were dozens of brides they're working with the designers customizing their wedding packages which by the way are all half-price and flexible! We chose the bliss collection which is an amazing value for only 899, we customized it at half price and added lots more stuff ended up with everything below 1500 delivery and set up. Very satisfied I highly recommend them, go see Freddy first is very nice and funny too.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Danilla B · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Awesome Service

We had a great meeting with Freddy today. It was attentive and responsive to us

AWC Wedding · Getting married on 07/02/2020

It's great to work with a vendor who is collaborative

I worked with Alex to come up with a sample bouquet, he was quick and receptive to what I needed. Fred was very great as well. I was on tight budget and had been discouraged by the high quote from other vendors, Fred sat with me and worked with me to get what I needed closer to my budget.

• Maria

Maria · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Excellent flowers

A lot of variety of great flowers and easy to work with, great price, very happy

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Soon2bMrsHack

Augustina Jones · Married on 07/20/2019

We met with Freddie on 1/14/2019 and he was more than amazing . He was so friendly to us and our 1 year old. He worked with us on every aspect of decision making (budget, design ideas etc). I can't wait for our wedding day because I know everything is going to be exactly how I envision it to be . Thank you so much.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Danilla B · Married on 07/02/2019

Great Customer Service

I went in to see Freddy today with my sister and he was great! He listened patiently and worked with her to get the flowers she needed within her budget

Susan Craft · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing flowers! Great customer service!

Absolutely the best flowers and best customer service I’ve ever seen!
    Freddy and ingrid were so wonderful and accommodating and made the whole process fun and easy!
    Recently I got married at the Marriott and this was a large wedding with 260 guest and we were on a tight budget. The first quote I got was over 9000 my wedding coordinator recommended I go see Freddy and she has used them in the past many times and they are by far the lowest price and the best flowers!
    Everything came out stunning and only cost me 3300 including delivery and setup. I was blown away! I see they just won best of wedding florist for 2019 award and it’s clear to see why.
    What’s also so nice is I got the knot magazine this month and they are featured on the back cover.
    Thank you Fredy and ingrid for making my dream day so amazing!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 12
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 13
  • Pam

Pam Friedman · Married on 05/11/2019

The best ever! Amazing flowers & great service!

The best Florist ever! Anna and Freddie were so amazing and we were so thrilled I would easily say don’t even waste your time going anywhere else and from the minute we walked in the store we were blown away by the beautiful arrangements but how big and beautiful the store was. Now Anna is one-of-a-kind she has over 30 years experience and has won best of wedding Florist award many times everybody loves her keep reading these reviews and you’ll see how many brides love her and I’ll tell you why she’s so easy-going and flexible no matter how many We made changes or add on to our order she did it with a smile and made us samples on the spot plus we got the 50% discount on the whole order that saved us over $3000 from the florist down the block which was a rip off and they weren’t even nice to to us! Go see Anna and Freddy !

Sent on 05/16/2019
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 14
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 15
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 16
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 17

Cecile · Married on 03/03/2019

Best beautiful flowers!

Amazing centerpieces for my wedding ! The really looked beautiful and so fresh! Fred got my vision right away and gave me 50% discount, saved me about 1200! Really made my reception amazing! Best of the best! Thanks Fred and Ingrid and Anna!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 18

Janet Horowitz · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful flowers great price excellent service!

Beautiful flowers and excellent customer service, my bouquet was stunning it was made with hydrangeas and roses and lush peonies that were out of a season at Freddy got them from being in a special discount price I'm so thrilled with my flowers that I would recommend Freddy and his staff ! To say the least they were great! It's great to deal with a family business, his wife Ingrid was amazing, thrilled!

Sent on 03/03/2019

María Pinos · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing flowers! Best prices & service!

Amazing flowers for my wedding, love them so much! These guys did a great job And Freddy and Ingrid both Wonderful. I really wasn’t sure what I wanted and when I came to the shop for my consultation they were doing a lot of weddings and I saw to arrange with that I really loved, I got the 50% discount on the whole order and they gave me some free gifts, overall they were much cheaper than the other floors but what I really like this I got to see samples of what I wanted right on the spot. I paid a little bit more tab the delivery and set up done by Desiigner but it was very reasonable. I thought it would be difficult to order my wedding flowers but I found it to be the easiest thing I did for my wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 19
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 20
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 12/21/2018

Outstanding wedding flowers for my wedding, Freddy did an amazing job and everything at Showcase floral was perfect! They did delivery and set-up

Freddy did an amazing job he's so friendly and easy to work with and the flowers were outstanding. The delivery and set-up was perfect and on time and we had a great experience with the staff they're really nice and easy going. We started with the Bliss package because it was on sale for 50% off and we were able to customize it exactly the way we needed it. Overall we saved about $2,000 and had a great experience.

Sent on 12/25/2018
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 21
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 22

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

You know it’s amazing when you do about 1000 weddings a year, and win best of wedding florist of the year award for five years in a row, it’s not surprising that we get so many amazing reviews like this one. The great thing is were 50% off on all our wedding packages, so the price of spoken they won 50% off, they want the best wedding packages available with the most beautiful flowers, and they obviously love our bride friendly customer service ! Thank you for your kind words and good luck with your new family and God bless all of you, Freddy

Tom Calvin · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Wedding Florist Made Our Day Showcase Floral

Ana was so amazing for my wedding, she made all my arrangements beautiful & perfect, just as I asked, some even nicer! The price was great about 1200.00 less than the florist nearby (and I got roses, lilies and hydrangea, all pinks and blush ). Fred stepped in with great repurposing advice that saved me from ordering more for my ceremony. The store is beautiful and they make you samples of all your pieces right before the wedding. The delivery was on time and Ana set up everything really nice, My best friend also just booked with Ana, we love her! Go see her for a great fun experience.

Sent on 12/19/2018

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Anna is amazing with over 30 years experience with our company she is truly the one and only superstar floral designer, if you want to have a gray consultation and have a very friendly funny person that makes absolutely stunning gorgeous wedding arrangements Ana is the one to see here at showcase floral. For free consultation call and ask for her and you will be delighted and have a great ride friendly experience. Don’t forget to ask for the 50% discount on all the flexible wedding packages, now you can get the best for 50% less!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

Herbert is the best!

Herbert was amazing to work with! He totally hooked us up with an incredible flower package and made our venue look fresh and amazing. They took us in last minute and gave us SO many flowers for the price. He took what I was saying and provided me with my dream flowers! Definitely didn't skimp on the flowers for all 35 of our center pieces!

Sent on 12/05/2018

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Huge oversize centerpieces our normal here, Herbert is an incredible designer with over 50 years experience as one every award in the industry. As the largest wedding florist in the country, we do about 1000 weddings and parties year, last-minute orders are easy here and we do them to perfection. We are featured on Bridal Channel television every day you can watch our shows. Our wholesale to the public wedding packages are all 50% off and totally flexible. We’re glad we were able to help you at this last minute, save you a good amount of money and do a beautiful job. If anybody’s looking for the first class treatment come see us and asked for Herbert!

Jesse · Married on 08/11/2018

Just amazing perfect flowers for my wedding I’m so very happy Freddie and his staff did such an amazing job that you were my girlfriends that are getting married also are them to do their weddings and his price is half the price of everybody else on this site trust me I went to five different florist and they all were very high-priced and wouldn’t make me samples and Freddie may be free samples on the spot! They’re so friendly and easy-going and I’ve got lots of free gift coupons on their website so go to their website and look at the amazing packages I got the Bliss collection and saved over $1000! Go see them and ask for Freddie !

Sent on 08/28/2018

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Great low price is an excellent customer service is the top requirement for any wedding purchase perfect! were wholesalers, we get the freshest flowers direct from the Farms, bypassing the whole sellers have distributors. We buy in large volume I get huge quantity discounts, then pass the savings onto the Brides! The three amazing 50% off wedding packages that are on the homepage of the website, and the matching videos show and explain how you can customize the package is at 50% off. Brides, it’s the good value, bright friendly customer service, flexibility to make changes along the way and also very important that we are open seven days a week till 9 o’clock, so whenever you need to come in and talk about wedding flowers or call us with any questions it’s easy and we’re here for you. This is what made us the largest wedding florist in the country, we do about 1000 weddings and parties in here every year! Please come see us and enjoy The process of getting wonderful wedding flowers at half price and excellent customer service! Thank you for your kind review and for your business and for recommending us! 90% of our brides comes from referrals from other brides word-of-mouth reputation is the best.

Janet · Married on 07/28/2018

Perfect flowers for my big day! So fresh and beautiful and the delivery and set up was flawless! My Bliss package was 50% discount and saved me 960.00! Fred really cares to make everything perfect and It shows, no wonder why they have tons of great reviews and won all the awards here on wedding wire! I would rate the 10 stars if we could! Go see them!

Sent on 08/04/2018

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

We have over 640 5 star reviews in the last two years on the Internet, more than any florist in the country has received! We’re not a perfect florist, everybody can get a bad review once in a while but we’re happy to say that 99% of our reviews are extremely positive! I think it’s because we have great customer service and when you’re dealing with a family business that start in 53 years ago, we’re all fashion we try to please the customer every way we can and give them great value. Now with our flexible wedding packages at half price you can get high-quality flowers and excellent service and save a lot of money. The brides have spoken again and we have won - best of wedding flower 2019 Not only on WeddingWire, but also on The Knot.com and Bridal Channel.com. A triple play for five years in a row simply amazing, thanks for the great review and your business.

Richard · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything about my experience was absolutely perfect! My bridal consultant Karen made the experience over the top with her knowledge and expertise. I had a vision of my bridal bouquet and they help me put it together with beautiful peonies and blush roses and hydrangeas, stunning! Thank you so much for an amazing job! I would strongly recommend them to any bride. My wedding flowers were perfect! Tip, start your wedding g package with the Bliss Collection they feature at 50% discount, they let you add on more or customize it anyway you like! Then they just give you 50 off the whole order, we saved 2200.00 with Showcase!, I will recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kim · Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful flowers! Amazing price and great service! Freddy was amazing with the advice and the way he worked with me on my budget! All half price with the bliss package that they offer for 50% discount and totally flexible and Bride friendly! Your always allowed to make changes anyway and anytime! So great to have my entire wedding delivered and set up for half price under 1000.00 the are amazing and the arrangements were pretty great and perfect! Go see Freddy he is really nice and Bride friendly!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 23
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 24
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 25
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 26

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Awesome review and today’s bride needs flexibility, And are half price packages allow that, they are all bride friendly and you can customize them anywhere you like. So great because you can look at them and do a self estimate. We just won wedding florist of the year award again for the fifth year in a row. That’s amazing, the brides have spoken and shows us number one! Kim your flowers were Absolutely beautiful and gorgeous and we really thank you for your kind words and wish you the best of luck with your new family!

MARISELA · Married on 03/31/2018

Thank you 800RoseBig for my wedding flowers. The centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous! They were exactly what I had envisioned and I’m so happy. I didn’t think I would be able to fit all the flowers I wanted on my wedding day in my budget. I found 800RoseBig on the internet and stopped by after work one day. Annie sat down with me and wrote down everything I wanted and gave me a great deal. I highly recommend 800RoseBig, the flowers are beautiful and they have the best prices!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 27
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 28
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 29

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Perfect flowers for a perfect bride! Thank you so much for being our 500Th Pride this year! We usually do about 1000 wedding so I guess were about halfway there. And his amazing and she’s so friendly and easy to work with that she’s a great person to consult with using beautiful wedding flowers! Love your pictures! Thanks again and best wishes.

Ceann · Married on 03/04/2018

I was so thankful I came across 800rosebig on weddingwire. They saved the day and because of them I was able to afford flowers for the whole event. Everyone at the shop was so pleasant to work with and loved how they have you come in a few days prior to the event to review a sample for your wedding. They were very accommodating and listened spot on for the minor changes I requested. I have since used them twice and they are now my go to florist.

Sent on 03/16/2018
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 30
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 31
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 32
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 33

800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist's reply:

Amazing Flowers and great customer service is a winning combination, low prices is a big bonus too. We’ve got over 10,000 weddings now I’ve had so many repeat customers that the shop is always busy. We do amazing arrangements every day for all occasions and do a fantastic job. We’re open seven days a week from 7 AM till 9 PM and we deliver seven days a week if you need to send flowers

Miara · Married on 02/17/2018

Absolutely stunning wedding flowers! Truly beautiful and freddy was so helpful. He took his time to explain everything to us and made me a beautiful sample on the spot that my daughter loved. Price wise it was less than half the price than all the other florist we went to. I became great friends with the family and 800rosebig is truly bride friendly. They did the delivery perfectly and make sure everything was perfect before they left.
    I can see why they are the largest wedding florist! And i highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 34
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 35
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 36
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 37

lassie · Married on 02/02/2018

Flowers were beautiful and so fresh! Love my bouquet so must its amazing! Fred was so nice and friendly he really cares to take his time to help! Cant beat their prices too! Love them, thanks so much guys.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Eva · Married on 01/27/2018

Best wedding flowers any where! I got such great deal here on my wedding package and the flowers where super beautiful. Freddy did exactly like he said he would and everything was perfect. I got married at The Four Seasons and they delivered everything on time and made such everything was perfect before they left. They have so many awesome reviews it's amazing! They did my sist we wedding last year at Maribela country club and she said Freddy was incredible. If you want the best wedding flowers go to 800RoseBig.

Sent on 02/17/2018
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 38
    800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist 39

Patty · Married on 01/06/2018

Love my flowers so much! The were so fresh and beautiful and perfect! I would have given Fred and his staff 10 Stars if I could, I read so many great reviews so I went to 800rosebig first and my wedding coordinator was so pleased with them, low price and beautiful samples..we booked on the spot saving us the trouble of visiting other florists. I you want to save time and money look no further!

Sent on 01/14/2018