8 Wedding Films Reviews

8 Wedding Films 1
8 Wedding Films 2

Jason · Married on 09/06/2018

R + J Telluride Wedding

Austin did a spectacular job as our wedding videographer! He was very professional and also did a good job making the experience a lot of fun! So many videos and pictures of you can get a little awkward . . . he did a good job making the situation more comfortable and captured great footage. He encouraged some really unique shots that we will cherish when we look back on videos of the wedding day. He did a great job with editing the videos and keeping up the communication both before and after the event. Austin even wanted to have a group discussion with my (now) wife and me to get to know us better before the big day. We are truly thankful for the scenes and shots that Austin was able to capture and were glad he was part of our wedding, as a videographer and a guy. We also ABSOLUTELY LOVED the footage from the slow-motion video both. Could have been the highlight of the day! The videos were hilarious and everyone had a blast taking the videos! We could not recommend Austin enough and would recommend him to anyone! Thanks again, Austin!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/24/2018

Prior Client

Austin is incredibly kind and talented! We absolutely love our videos and couldn’t ask for a better representation of our wedding weekend.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Lindsay · Married on 03/11/2018

Austin is a total sweetheart and amazingly talented! We had a mountain top wedding and needed someone crazy enough to ski/board down with us after the ceremony in full wedding attire. I wrote this in my initial contact to Austin and he was absolutely stoked at the chance to do that. After chatting with him and talking about our shared sense of adventure, I knew our personalities and vision would mesh. But what I didn’t know was just how far beyond my vision that Austin would take our video. It is so much more than I could have ever imagined! Seriously, this kid has an amazing eye for art and romanticism and will make you re live all the emotions of your wedding day after seeing his work. He was also able to get some beautiful sweeping views of the mountains with his drone and incorporated them in seamlessly with our film. Austin was super easy to work with and I’m so glad we hired him . Definitely recommend getting his slow mo video booth added on as well! It was so much fun and something totally different from a traditional photo booth, money well spent!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    8 Wedding Films 3
    8 Wedding Films 4

Sophia · Married on 09/25/2016

We are so happy we decided to have a videographer capture our wedding! Austin did the most amazing job! We are so happy with our video and the services he provided. :)

Sent on 11/06/2016

Alyssa · Married on 08/27/2016

Austin put together an amazing video of our engagement. It ended up being a surprise from my soon to be mother-in-law! The video and footage turned out awesome! It was full of happiness and creativity and the music and vintage touch he adds to his video is incredible! Since then my fiance and I asked him to take our engagement photos which couldn't h turned out any more beautiful and fun. We spent the crisp winter day with Austin driving from Purgatory to Ouray stopping on the side of the road when he saw a great photo op with the mountains, snow, or sun! He had this wonderful idea to throw a purple smoke bomb in one of our pics that turned out super cool. We finished the day taking some photos at Purgatory snowboarding for a few hours. It was such a fun day of adventure and creativity, not to mention Austin is a great, fun person to be around. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a videographer/photographer, he is truly amazing at what he does. Can't wait to have him at our wedding to video such a special day!

Sent on 03/25/2016

tobi · Married on 08/02/2016

8 wedding films was remarkable work from day one of working with Austin. I had this vision of what my wedding would consist of and having 8 wedding films as my videographer captured all the most important parts of my wedding. I would recommend 8 wedding films to everybody. Austin is kind, professional, well thought out and just hung behind the scenes capturing it all.I know that if anybody would work with Austin, they would get along so well because of the excitement that he has for his work cannot be found anywhere else. I am so happy with the service I got! We received the video just a short two weeks after our wedding and we cannot stop watching it. My husband always says "are you watching the video again?!" and moments later he is sitting with me watching it! We get to see all the fun and important moments all in a short video.

all in all, Austin and 8 wedding films are 5+++++ AMAZING WORK, AMAZING SERVICE AND SO EASY TO WORK WITH.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 02/29/2016

We loved working with 8 Wedding Films! If you're looking for something beyond the typical wedding video, this is perfect. First of all, Austin Hatala is just great to have around, which is super important because your videographer will be with you all day, from getting ready to reception. You really need someone who has the courtesy and personality that Austin does. He takes the time to gather his intel and listen to what's important to you. He also has a great eye to capture moments and scenery that reflect you as a couple. The result is what I can best describe as a "music video" of our wedding that's edited thoughtfully and looks beautiful. I was impressed, and - wedding or not - I'm not the type of person who usually likes videos of myself. This is a video I will love forever because it speaks to our style and brings the day to life in a unique way. The quality is top-notch, and the whole experience of working with Austin was fun. My cousin hired him as a wedding gift and it was perfect!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Leanne · Married on 09/20/2015

We had an amazing experience using 8 Wedding Films. The videographer was absolutely fantastic. He worked very well with the wedding party, all of the wedding guests as well as the photographer. He was so easy to work with, very professional, and very responsive. He spent the whole day of the wedding filming and taking shots. He had sneak peaks of our video ready in no time and the final product was completed quickly. The video we received was absolutely stunning!! The finished product was better than we ever even imagined it would be. We love to show to it everyone and we watch it ourselves over and over- it's that cool! We were so happy that my brother booked him for his upcoming wedding August 2016! I would highly recommend 8 Wedding Films.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Mary Ann · Married on 09/19/2015

I wanted to provide a wedding gift for a very special couple, that was truly unique. I decided to hire Austin to create a memory of their special day. Austin exceeded my expectations. He encapsulated the entire day into a beautiful cinematic film. I can’t tell you how many people that I have shared the film with that have expressed how enjoyable it was to watch. I think most people are used to the typical long drawn out wedding tapes that put you right to sleep. Austin was very organized, professional, and personable. Five star!

As a side note, an engaged couple at the wedding liked the film so much that they hired Austin for their wedding in August!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Kristie · Married on 09/19/2015

The perfect rating could be cause for skepticism but it was well deserved. Austin is a very gifted young man and his passion for this art shows in his attention to detail and customer satisfaction. His keen eye and creativity provide stellar results. He took the time to get to know our family and what our desire was for remembering my daughter’s wedding. The videos were outstanding and the longer one captured the entire day in a way that will never be forgotten. I can’t watch it without tears welling up! We hired him without hesitation to capture my son’s upcoming wedding and know he will deliver again.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Matthew · Married on 10/08/2016

Austin at 8weddingfilms did an excellent job putting together a video of our wedding. We found Austin at the last minute (1 week before the wedding) and he put together an excellent quality video documenting our wedding that was exactly what we were looking for. He took the time to get to know what we wanted and made it happen, working his setup seamlessly into the ceremony.

He can do some very cool pictures/videos using his drone. Unfortunately our wedding was right next to an airport so we couldn't get the shots but Austin went out of his way to try to make it happen.

If you are having a wedding in Colorado and are looking for a videographer I would recommend Austin and 8weddingfilms.

Sent on 10/17/2016