74K Photography Reviews

13 | Lincoln, IL

13 Reviews for 74K Photography

13 74K Photography Reviews

Kate · Married on 08/05/2016

We selected the all day coverage package for our wedding. Both Chris and Michelle were very flexible with us, easygoing and friendly, and brought ideas to us we hadn't even thought of! It was a blast to work with them, and I recommend everyone to work with them. They are incredibly talented people.

Stefanie · Married on 05/20/2016

Great people, great photos! Couldn't of asked for friendlier more helpful photographers

Rebecca · Married on 02/29/2016

I love how he was willing to do anything we wanted and worked so well with us. Plus awesome price for the what we got. Was willing to go above and beyond for us. Between the time frame and the drive thank you.

Sandy · Married on 04/18/2015

Awesome couple with a great value. Loved it!!!!

stepfanie · Married on 10/10/2014

Chris was beyond accomodating! I contacted him very last minute and he was extremely flexible and was able to capture our day beautifully. I have absolutely no complaints at all. I will definitely use 74k for any other event and for future family photos. Thanks again, Chris!

Alecia & Terry · Married on 10/04/2014

Chris & Michelle do a fabulous job!! Great teamwork! Very diverse and go with-the-flow of a busy wedding day.

Loved working with Chris and Michelle Will definitely be doing more business with them.

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2014

Chris did great job at our wedding and was very professional! He got a lot of great photos in a short amount of time, all turning out amazing. His prices are also supper affordable and you still receive great quality photos.

Nancy · Married on 08/23/2014

Wonderful ppl! Will use them again. Made my day very special and very helpful with my child! Cought every moment and then some. Very fixable! 74k photography is just the right choice to choose!

Andrea · Married on 07/05/2014

I couldn't ask for a better photographers for my July 2014 wedding! They are very fun, helpful couple! My pictures turned out amazing! For any bride on a budget I would suggeste you to look into 74 photography, they have the most reasonable price in Cental Illinois! They truly care about your special day and making sure everything is what you want, and I couldn't ask for a better couple to capture all our important moments in our life!
    Not only do they take pictures for wedding they do family pictures and special events in you life!! I promise you will not be disappointed!!!
    Thanks again Chris & Michelle!!!

Jenn · Married on 06/13/2014

I will never use another photographer! I don't usually care for pictures of myself, but they did such a wonderful job that I love every picture! Seriously, utilize them!

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

chris did a good job at the wedding

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

4.2

Chris is a great photographer! We love the photos he took. We especially love the flash drive we received with our engagement photo printed on the front. Very affordable too. We would recommend 74K Photography to other couples looking to book a photographer in Central Illinois.