7 Vines Vineyard Reviews

19 | Saint Paul, MN

19 Reviews for 7 Vines Vineyard

Kaitlynn H. · Getting married on 02/08/2022

On cloud wine!

Say you'll be wine, forever?! We are MARRIED!

We have so much to be thankful for when it comes to our special day! When you think of a wedding, a lot of family members, friends, and dancing may come to mind, but for the two of us, we celebrated in a more simple and intimate way.

7 Vines made our six-person elopement ceremony a dream come true! It was pure bliss, absolutely fabulous, and we are now partners in wine.

From the moment we got to the vineyard, there was nothing but smiling faces and everyone was eager to assist us with our wedding day. Lorah, Pam, and the team are fantastic and you can see the genuineness in everything they do.

No matter what you are dreaming of, you will be taken care of at 7 Vines. Everyone truly cares about the details, bride, and groom!

Sip, Sip, Hooray!  We are on cloud wine!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Molly · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Amazing venue and team!

My husband and I got married on July 25, 2020 at 7 Vines. The staff at 7 Vines worked alongside us every step of the way and were truly a joy to work with. They were supportive, understanding, and the communication was always clear and prompt. We received so many compliments from our guests about how amazing the venue is - many of them are anxious to get back to 7 Vines for a night out at their wine bar! The large indoor/outdoor space was perfect for our guests. The architecture of the building and scenery of the vines cannot be beat! Our day was truly a dream come true and everything that 7 Vines does is top notch. We feel very fortunate to have had such a great experience with 7 Vines! It is extra special knowing that we can continue to go to their wine bar and reminisce about our wedding day!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Jenandmattrimony2020

Jen · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Literally a Dream to Work With

As soon as we pulled into 7 Vines, we knew we had to get married here, no matter the cost. The venue is BEAUTIFUL. So beautiful that I don’t need many decorations because I think it would take away from how gorgeous this place is.

Lorah is the venue coordinator, and she has been nothing but amazing. She is super responsive to emails, and she has been able to answer every question we had. Any time I reached out, I knew I was a top priority. It’s very refreshing to work with someone who treats me as though I’m the only client they have, even though I know she has a lot of brides to work with.

As we were working with Lorah to get things ready to go for our June 6, 2020 wedding, the coronavirus started ramping up. After a few weeks of the country starting to shelter in place and our RSVP numbers starting to dwindle, we made the decision to postpone our wedding. After crying for a day, we immediately reached out to Lorah to find out what days she had available in 2021. She let us know the two dates she had available, and we reached out to all our vendors to see if they were available on our new date. Thankfully they all were, and we secured our new date.

I anticipated having to pay a transfer fee, but Lorah was AMAZING and waived the fee for us! If you’re looking for a beautiful venue with an incredibly knowledgeable team who will work with you to make sure your day is perfect, go with 7 Vines Vineyard. I know our day will be amazing next year because of Lorah and her team.

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Nikki

Nikki N. · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Extremely helpful & accommodating during COVID rescheduling process!

7 Vines definitely stands out as the most wonderful, helpful, and accommodating venues in the Twin Cities! We had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID and they were extremely helpful, understanding and quick with the reschedule of our date. It feels great to be supported by such a great team that not only cares about you creating your perfect day, but also the people themselves. I am beyond thrilled to be getting married in such a beautiful setting, with such a wonderful team taking care of us!

Sent on 05/01/2020
  • Nichole

Nichole N. · Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing service and beautiful venue!

We were beyond ecstatic to have found such a beautiful setting and gorgeous space to celebrate with our family and friends for our big day on May 9, 2020. And yet, like many other couples because of the spread of COVID-19, CDC recommendations, and governmental restrictions, we are incredibly grieved to have to cancel our wedding. To make our situation even more difficult, I was starting active duty obligations tot eh Air Force June 1st and was not able to reschedule our big day with 7VV. Our experience with 7 Vines Vineyard was wonderful. The coordinators worked hard to communicate with clarity and timeliness in a time that has been crazy for them and we are profoundly grateful for that. Not only that, but they have been so gracious in understanding our tricky situation and refunded us when they did not have to. We cannot speak highly enough of the customer service that we have received and highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/24/2020

Varvara T. · Married on 03/07/2021

Wedding reception

It was a wonderful! The staff was very professional, friendly, kind! Reasonably priced and flexible. Child friendly.

Beutiful venue! Our guests are very impressed and now want to use 7 Vines for their special event or just to visit for a glass of their amazing wine!

Sent on 04/15/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer K. · Married on 09/12/2020

Gorgeous location, wonderful staff!

Our daughter was married at 7 Vines on Dec. 21st of 2019 and it was a magical day! In the year leading up to the day itself we worked closely with Pam and the team at 7 Vines to make sure everything went as was envisioned by my daughter and her fiance. A "complicating factor" was that the bride and groom to be live overseas in New Zealand/Australia, making some things a little more difficult and requiring some exceptional flexibility on the part of Pam and the 7 Vines team. They responded with ease and no hesitation, even doing a Skype meeting with the groom! The coordination of all the different partners, the communication with myself, my daughter and all the vendors leading up to the wedding day was very good and ensured that there were no complications on the day. The day off the wedding went off without a hitch, or if there was a hitch, Pam handled it with the team and we were none the wiser....can't ask for more than that! The venue is gorgeous inside and out, the facilities are important when considering catering (they have their own kitchen) and the team-exceptional! We love 7 Vines and are thankful to have such a wonderful venue in our community!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Christine O. · Married on 08/15/2020

Fairytale Wedding

If we (my husband and I) and our guests were to sum up our wedding day in one word it would be, fairytale! Getting married at 7VV was a dream come true. My husband and I fell in love with this beautiful venue at their open house. It is GORGEOUS, by itself... Which saves you a ton of money on floral/decor... Because you just simply don't need much of anything! Our wedding coordinator, Lorah, was hands down amazing as well! The entire day was absolutely seamless! My guests commented how much they appreciated the flow of the entire event, it as very nicely managed by Lorah and her team! Thank you 7VV, we will definitely be seeing you soon at other events!

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Michael

Michael T. · Married on 06/06/2020

Great open air and covered area wedding venue

Laura and staff, everyone is very kind and helpful. The venue is gorgeous, very open to our needs.
    Lots of parking, grounds are impeccably maintained and has many areas for beautiful pictures. The catering list is superstar class. And above all else the wine is first class. Great open air seating on the patio and also has a covered patio as well.

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Jen

Jen S. · Married on 06/06/2020

Highly recommend 7 Vines

Had our wedding here in June 2020. Lorah was awesome to work with. Loved our wedding, and photos turned out amazing in the vineyard!!! Highly recommend touring!!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Danielle · Married on 05/30/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

We have been working with 7 Vines since November of 2018 planning our wedding for May of 2020. Lorah and Pam have been amazing at making sure our requests have been met with not only them, but have helped with our vendors as well. I never knew a place could be so attentive in making sure our day was so very special. Now with our wedding plans possibly being postponed due to the corona virus, everything was feeling so upside down with making sure we could still have our venue and vendors. The 7 Vines team has made the double wedding planning so much easier by being so respectful of our requests and helping to make sure the other vendors know of any changes. My recommendation for this venue is very high. They will work with you in any situation that may come and they make sure that you know that making your day special is a priority to them.

Not only is this venue gorgeous and the atmosphere amazing, but you will be working with some of the greatest people you may have ever worked with.

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2020

Beautiful & Amazing Staff/Events Team!!

When me and my fiance visited 7 Vines looking at wedding venues, we knew right away that it was where we wanted to get married - the building and grounds are absolutely beautiful and the staff could not have been more welcoming! We were supposed to have our wedding in the middle of May, but with the coronavirus, we had to reschedule to later in the year. The event specialist, Lorah, couldn't have been more accommodating during the whole process of finding a new date and getting everything rescheduled. Postponing your wedding is nothing anyone ever wants to do, but I will say that 7 Vines has made a difficult time that much easier by being cooperative, kind, and working with us to make sure we still get to have our perfect day...just a little later than originally planned.

Sent on 04/21/2020

Elizabeth F. · Married on 01/18/2020

Truly a Dream Come True!

I can not say enough good things about 7 Vines Vineyard! We recently got married on January 18, 2020 and it was the most amazing day!
    The entire process from start to finish with Lorah and her staff was so smooth and efficient. Lorah makes sure that no detail goes unaddressed or overseen. The planning process is easy due to Lorah's organization and preferred vendor list. The day was more than I could have ever imagined and it is in part due to all of the amazing staff at 7 Vines Vineyard.
    The venue is absolutely gorgeous and unique. It is amazing for any time of the year. We were blessed with a fresh snow fall the day before our wedding and it made it all come to life and added the finishing touches to our day. We received countless complements from our guests and they were amazed by the venue and the intimacy that it provided.
    I would forever choose 7 Vines Vineyard to host our wedding!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Tammy

Tammy M. · Married on 01/12/2020

Wedding Venue of our dreams!

7 Vines is the perfect place for a romantic intimate wedding. The service was FANTASTIC! Lorah took the time to walk us through the planning process and made sure every detail was perfect. We can't speak highly enough about the people Lorah recommended; the singer/songwriter who performed for us; the photographer who invited us to his home to get to know us better beforehand and of course the fabulous wait staff and amazing wine selections. This was truly the experience of our dreams. Thank you 7 Vines!

Sent on 03/31/2021

Kelly D. · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful Venue!

The best wedding venue hands down! I got married in November and wish I could relive the entire day at this beautiful venue. The venue itself is gorgeous-so cozy and intimate. I lost track of how many compliments we got from our guests and how they loved the venue. The event staff did a perfect job orchestrating our day. I literally had zero worries with anything since our first meeting. Lorah and Pam are so helpful and are so dedicated to making your day exactly what you want it to be -you both are AWESOME. I can't wait to visit 7 Vines again to relive the memories of our day. I am so glad I chose this as our wedding venue. It was the only venue tour we did before our wedding- my husband and I fell in love with it and knew no other venue would even compare.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2016

Amazing venue

We can’t say enough good things about 7Vines winery – we love the beauty of the space and the welcoming spirit of the staff. We worked with Lorah, 7vines event coordinator. Lorah was able to take our unique wedding vision and helped us put together a beautiful wedding plan. She has many years in the wedding industry and that was evident when we were working through our wedding plans, she asked questions we would have never thought of on our own! Unfortunately, we were not able to see our plan come to life due to covid 19 – but I know it would have been perfect. Especially with the expertise and detail minded people at 7vines. Highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 04/26/2020

Jane J. · Married on 04/24/2021

Exceptional Venue and Wedding Coordinator

As the mother of the bride I cannot express in words how wonderful our experience with 7 Vines was. Pam Rickard was our wedding coordinator and she was exceptional. She was an absolute gem to work with and helped make my daughters wedding reception perfect. It was so comforting and reassuring to know that she had everything under control at the reception. Pam's attention to every detail took all my worries away! We received so many compliments about the venue and I highly recommend 7 Vines to any bride and groom for their reception.

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole C. · Married on 08/08/2020

What a beautiful and dream come true wedding!

My husband and I absolutely loved 7 Vines Vineyard for our wedding. Lorah was an amazing help, especially the day of the wedding. They ensured that it was everything we had been dreaming of and everything we envisioned, even with all of the COVID-19 requirements. We are so happy that we spent our special day at 7 Vines with the amazing staff and vendors that we had available!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2020

Dreamy Winery Wedding

7VV has always been our favorite local winery, and they made our wedding dreams come true! Even amid all the unknowns of covid, Lorah and her team were so helpful and prompt in their responses. All the food was delicious and waitstaff were attentive. Our photos turned out amazing with all of their gorgeous locations around the venue — vineyard, barrel room, State Room, and more! We highly recommend planning your special day at 7VV!

Sent on 09/06/2020