7 Sharp 9 Reviews

7 Sharp 9 6
7 Sharp 9 7

Shelly · Married on 04/20/2019

Best band in town

7 sharp 9 just played at my wedding this past month and it was a blast! From the get go, Chris is super professional and great to work with. My venue coordinator even complimented him during the walkthrough saying he was a “class act” and she knew they would be great vendors! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and I got so many compliments on the choice of band! My favorite childhood band is Hanson and they learned MMMBop for me! The band really went above and beyond I could not be more happy with my decision to use 7 sharp 9! These guys are full of energy and put on a great show!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!!! THIS is the band you want!!

Let me start by saying we already KNEW 7 Sharp 9 was going to do an amazing job with our wedding because we had seen them at a friend’s wedding and had previously also seen them play locally.
    However, Chris and the guys still exceeded every single expectation we had. From our very first emails with them we knew we made the right choice! They answered every question and explained every detail quickly and professionally, they learned the songs we wanted, and took all of our requests and worked them into our wedding night seamlessly! They were flexible with times and even our venue coordinator pulled us aside after the wedding to compliment us on picking such a great group that worked so well with everyone! Our guests still haven’t stopped talking about how truly amazing they were and how fun they made the night!

One of our main desires was that we wanted the music to get our guests out on the dance floor and oh man did they deliver!!! The dancing and music was one of the BEST parts of the night and there is not one thing I would have changed!! Chris also played beautiful acoustic music for our ceremony, timed all of our recorded requests perfectly, and the group did a wonderful live set while everyone ate dinner! Even during their break, the music playlist they put together still kept everyone dancing and having a great time!

If you want a fun band that can play ANYTHING and keeps the party going you cannot go wrong with this truly wonderful group! I will recommend 7 Sharp 9 to absolutely everyone looking for a band for any and all occasions in the future!!

Thank you 7 Sharp 9 for helping to make our wedding truly unforgettable!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Caroline · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing band

We are SO HAPPY we had 7 Sharp 9 at our wedding and would recommend them to anyone.
    They have been amazing from the moment we contacted them. As soon as we started our contact with Chris, he was so helpful and responsive, which is amazing for any bride. They shared the their playlist, where we were able to select songs we really wanted and which ones we did not. In addition, they learned several songs especially for our wedding. Having live music for our first dance as well as the father-daughter dance, made it so special. They were also very helpful in playing a Dutch song for the mother-son dance, as we are from the Netherlands. They absolutely helped create the party of our dreams.
    In addition to learning songs, they were so helpful in providing recommendations to us. As 7 Sharp 9 offers to provide music during your entire day (which is AMAZING), they also provided live music during our ceremony, and recommend music to which our wedding party walked down. We received a lot of compliments on the romantic setting they helped to create.
    They truly will help you create am amazing party and made sure everybody gets on the dance floor. We were also extremely excited they were able to play the hava nagila live for our hora, as this created a memory we will never forget.
    Thank you three so much, and again, I cannot recommend 7 Shapr 9 enough!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    7 Sharp 9 15
    7 Sharp 9 16
    7 Sharp 9 17
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Henderson · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Oh my goodness where do I begin?! Chris and the band were phenomenal! Very professional, super easy to contact, very awesome to work with! Chris had several sets ready for my wedding reception but didn’t hesitate to change songs when I requested! 7 Sharp 9 learned my first dance song, my father-daughter song, AND the mother-son song! It was all live and spectacular! I highly recommend them for weddings!!! Chris played live music for the ceremony, and played 7 Sharp 9’s song ‘Happy’ as I walked with my daddy down the aisle! The live band was everything I hoped it would be and so much more!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Investment Ever!!

My husband and I first heard 7 Sharp 9 at one of our friend's weddings in December '16. We absolutely LOVED their performance then, and decided very shortly after that we wanted to book them for our own wedding. Chris is excellent with communication and was very reassuring throughout the entire process. They offer a wide variety of music that you can choose from, as well as, offer to learn songs that you specifically would like played. This was one of the best investments towards our wedding day. All of our guests enjoyed the live music, and the energy they provided was absolutely perfect!! I would 100% recommend booking 7 Sharp 9 for any event you may be considering.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot say enough great things about 7 Sharp 9 as they played for our daughter's wedding!! They were so professional throughout the wedding planning and we knew we were in good hands from the start. We received countless compliments from our guests about the band. They had everyone on the dance floor (even the non dancers) ! My daughter wanted a special song for her first dance with her husband and they were eager to learn and play it for her as a surprise to him. Everything was just perfect! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

7sharp9 is amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about this band. Booking them was the best decision I made! They were so wonderful to work with, and made the reception a blast. I was stressed about some things with the timing of my reception, and they helped it flow perfectly. I 10/10 recommend them.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Billy · Married on 09/15/2018

Do yourself a favor and hire this band immediately! They could not have been better. From beginning to end they exceeded our expectations. Chris' communication from the day we hired him was above and beyond. He helped us coordinate all of the music for the wedding and had everything where it needed to be when it needed to be there on the day of the wedding. He even helped MC the reception etc. Their set up was very professional and the music was out of this world. Our wedding guests had an amazing time and we've had a ton of compliments! I can't say much more other than I'd hire this band 1000% if you want someone you can count on to do what they say they will do and rock the room!

Sent on 09/17/2018

7 Sharp 9's reply:

Billy, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you were happy with everything. Your wedding was such a great time-we loved your song choices and your friends and family were a lot of fun. Congratulations again and please stay in touch!

Raleigh · Married on 09/01/2018

We hired this band for my sons wedding. They were great!! So glad we picked them. We got lots of compliments on how good the band was.

Sent on 10/04/2018

alex · Married on 08/11/2018

The band was wonderful! Chris was so quick to respond and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. My daughter's wedding day was perfect and they were one of the main reasons!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    7 Sharp 9 18

Alison · Married on 05/27/2018

Chris and the rest of 7 Sharp 9 were so easy to work with and did an incredible job on our wedding night. They were incredibly flexible - learning 3 new songs for our event (including our first dance) and playing amazing selections during both the ceremony and our reception. Everyone raved about how much fun the dance floor was and how well the band performed. I’m so glad we made the decision to book 7 Sharp 9 and highly recommend them to anyone looking for awesome performers at their event. Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/04/2018

ROBERT · Married on 05/19/2018

What a phenomenal band Chris Wold has put together in 7Sharp9! It pushed the wedding reception into a stratospheric level of enjoyment and made the evening very special for my daughter and all who attended the wedding! I highly recommend this band if you are looking to create a great party atmosphere!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Carol · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t say enough! They were absolutely amazing! Friends continue to comment how much fun they had dancing at our wedding! We planned our wedding date based on their availability and our experience was absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend them to everyone! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kaylin · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Chris and the guys from 7 Sharp 9. They made our wedding (April 2018) absolutely incredible and we could not have done it without them! Not only did they learn multiple songs specifically for us, but they performed them beautifully and kept guests dancing the whole night- they even let the groom have a special guest appearance on stage (although, 7 Sharp 9 are way better singers than he is!) ! We've gotten so many compliments on the music choices- even the groom's grandmothers were dancing all night!

Chris was incredibly easy to work with and I would hire them again in a second- I just need to have more events with a band!!

Photos courtesy of Mike Moon Studios

Sent on 05/17/2018
    7 Sharp 9 19

Joane · Married on 04/14/2018

7 Sharp 9 is awesome! We heard and loved the band at a summer event and suggested them for our daughters wedding. So glad we did!!! The quality, professionalism, and musicianship of the band is amazing!
    They knocked it out of the park! People are still talking about them and that’s unanimous from people across generations.
    The planning stage was easy. The band had a long list and wide range of songs to choose from and even learned the first dance song and more. Chris played acoustic guitar during the ceremony and cocktail hour which created a wonderful ambiance. They provided the microphone for the officiant which was extremely important and helpful.
    The band was so much fun and got everyone to dance (even the grandmas) and kept the energy going all night long! My only regret is that they didn’t play for two more hours.
    Thank you to 7 Sharp 9 for a FANTASTIC wedding and we would highly recommend them for ANY event!!!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    7 Sharp 9 20
    7 Sharp 9 21
    7 Sharp 9 22

7 Sharp 9's reply:

Joane, thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! It was an honor playing for your family and friends!

Alyssa · Married on 04/14/2018

7 Sharp 9 was the band at our wedding and we were so pleased with them! They were so flexible and easy to work with throughout the entire process. They did so much for our wedding! Chris played the music for our wedding ceremony and also provided the speakers and a microphone for the officiant. We also had my sister-in-law sing a song during the ceremony and Chris learned the song to accompany her on guitar and practiced with her beforehand. Chris also played solo acoustic guitar music for our cocktail hour and was the emcee for the reception entrances and activities. They also learned songs that we requested for our first dance and mother-son dance. Then of course they played all the music while we danced at the reception and they were AWESOME!!!! They can play a wide variety of music and it appealed to all ages. They did a great job and we had so much fun. After they had performed their last song, our guests were chanting “One more song!” Everyone loved them. We received so many compliments after the wedding about how great the band was.They are great performers and we have even enjoyed just watching our wedding videos to listen to their music again. We highly recommend them! It was definitely one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Erin · Married on 03/10/2018

7 Sharp 9 was a dream band to work with! They are so responsive, they listen to you and make you feel at ease that your wedding is taken care of! Everyone at our reception was asking about them and wanted to book them. It is the perfect mix of band and DJ and we did not once stop dancing! You have to book them for your wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Corinne · Married on 11/18/2017

7 Sharp 9 absolutely MADE our wedding day the amazing experience that it was. From the first time we contacted Chris (the band's leader) we were so impressed with his professionalism. Throughout the entire experience, there was never a doubt in our minds that they would do a phenomenal job. They played for our guests as they arrived and blew away our guests all night long with their talents. We are so glad that we chose 7 Sharp 9 for our special day and would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to any bride and groom hoping for a live band. Thank you so much 7 Sharp 9 for your talent and fantastic service!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Jeffrey Synowiec · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing! 7 Sharp 9 made our reception perfect!

Booking 7 Sharp 9 was absolutely one of the best decisions that we ever made for our special day! Chris and his team took in every detail and made our night perfect! They learned new songs, kept the flow moving, ensured everyone was engaged and started us off with an amazing original track that my wife and I will hold onto forever.... Happy! I would hire them again for any event in the future! Thank you 7 Sharp 9 for a perfect reception!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

Chris and his band were absolutely amazing! They rocked our wedding out, far exceeding expectations (which were high). Everybody loved the songs they played, and EVERYBODY was out on the dance floor. They learned several specific songs for us and did a stellar job.

Chris also provided the PA system for the wedding, and worked with our officiant as well as the photographers to make sure the equipment worked flawlessly and wasn't in the pictures. Our wedding was delayed due to rain, and 7 Sharp 9 was very flexible with everything as we dealt with the delay.

Honestly we could not have picked a better band- I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Anna Lee · Married on 10/27/2017

This is THE BAND to have

These guys did a wonderful job! They went above and beyond to entertain and keep the crowd upbeat. Not to mention they are amazing musicians. You will not go wrong hiring this band for your event! Chris kept in close contact before the event to ensure they were on the same page as us regarding our wishes and responded to all communication very quickly. Extremely professional group. These guys will go the extra mile to make your day perfect!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mark · Married on 10/13/2017

This band rocks! We booked them for our wedding and had the best time! They mixed in some old and new tunes and had people dancing all night long. Not only did they play the reception with the full band, but Chris played classical guitar for the ceremony and acoustic with vocals for the cocktail hour. They really added a nice touch. Also, Chris was a fantastic MC as he made wedding related announcements from time to time. They even learned a new song we requested for our first dance together. They were all extremely professional and easy to work with. If I throw a party in the future, I will look into having them play it.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ben · Married on 09/30/2017

7 Sharp 9 is amazing! Not only are they an incredible wedding band, but they are an amazing performance band in general. They are all awesome musicians with a knack for keeping the party going. Everyone at the reception commented to us how incredible the band was. Chris was especially accommodating for our wedding day. He played at the ceremony, a cocktail hour set, and multiple reception sets. In between sets they kept the party going with an awesome music playlist that kept everyone on the dance floor. We've been to a ton of weddings and can say without a doubt that 7 Sharp 9 is the best wedding band we have ever seen. Go with 7 Sharp 9, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Trishia · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I chose 7 Sharp 9 for our wedding on 9/29/17 and we are still blown away at how amazing they were! Their professionalism, flexibility and service exceeded expectations and still puts a smile on our faces when we think about how much excitement and energy they brought to our wedding! A BIG thank you to Chris for being so attentive and learning additional songs in less than two weeks to help personalize our event! Our guests are still raving about 7 Sharp 9! Hands down the best cover band in Georgia!

Sent on 10/06/2017