7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] Reviews

7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] 5
  • Carina

Carina Castañeda · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Loved everything

Was always available, answered every question I had & bared with me with all my last minute add-ons and adjustments. LOVED their customer service ! Day of my event everything was where we agreed and on time ! Thank you. Also, everything was labeled which was very useful. Will for sure recommend family and friends. Will be coming back for other events and little orders too.

7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] 6
    7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] 7
    7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] 8
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Elvia Villanueva · Married on 06/29/2019

Reasonably priced and very professional.

The flowers for my daughter’s wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Everything from the bouquet to the centerpieces to the corsages and boutonnières were beautiful. Jaime made my family and I feel so welcome and helped guide us with her expertise and was super flexible when we changed some things. Thanks to her there was one less thing to worry about. I highly recommend them.

7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] 9
    Sent on 10/17/2019

Megan · Married on 03/09/2019

Personal, beautiful and unique!

I had a vision and they exceeded it! They were always willing to answer any questions I had. I felt like I was truly given what I wanted, and was not never persuaded into a design or look that was not me. They listened to what I wanted and gave me the most beautiful results!

7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] 10
    7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] 11
    7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] 12
    7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] 13
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Parker · Married on 09/01/2015

I promise you won't be disappointed!! I have used 7 Degrees Floral 3-4 times in the past 2.5months to send flowers to a friend and each time the girl was in shock when she received them! If you need a place that WILL NOT let you down,then this is it! I live in NC and need a place I can trust to send out something pretty and not just the same ole bouquet of flowers/roses,if you want it Jamie(the owner) can get it(and at a decent price too)!!! I wanted something unusual to send to my female friend in WA and so I asked Jamie if she could get blue roses.."absolutely" was the answer. My name is Parker H. from Charlotte NC and I promise you can't go wrong with Jamie @ 7 Degrees Floral. Oh and one last thing, Jamie is truly dedicated to her business, she delivered a bouquet after hours one evening because i called so late in the day and needed the flowers delivered after they closed that day! I'm telling you these people are THE BEST!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Nikki · Married on 06/22/2013

Jaimie at 7 degrees was great to work with! She was very honest about flower choices, what was in season, what isn't, what would survive the heat etc. She is very knowledgeable and helps you make the right decision. All our decorative flowers looked great and survived the June heat just like she said! And my bouquet was so incredibly beautiful I can thank her enough for her hard work!

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • · Married on

Quick reply, beautiful arrangements.

I was very impressed with the quality of bouquets I ordered. Very quick response through Facebook messenger. Great flexibility. I changed my mind on the size and color of bouquet and they were very responsive and flexible to the changes.

Sent on 10/11/2019

7 Degrees [floral+closet+life]'s reply:

We are so glad that you were happy with our quality of work and service. Our highest compliment is being referred by you to your friends. Thank you!

Vicky Uberuaga · Married on

Wedding bouquet

Amazing and beautiful bouquet you guys made me. So many compliments

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Winery Spring Wedding

7 Degree Florist creates some beautiful arrangements for my wedding. My bouquet was everything I could have imagined or wanted. The flowers also lasted long after the wedding. We took a couple arrangements home with us, and they lasted a couple weeks. I was so impressed. I also loved that I could bounce creative ideas back and forth to really get a wonderful vision.

7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] 14
    7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] 15
    Sent on 10/25/2019

Carman Mckinney · Married on 09/06/2018

Amazing service!

Jaime was the perfect professional to help with deciding the best options for our daughters wedding arrangements. We try to support local businesses as much as possible, and her service didn't disappoint. We very much appreciated her charming personality and talent!

Sent on 10/16/2019