654LIMO Reviews

18 Reviews for 654LIMO

• Jessie

Jessie · Married on 02/22/2020

Reliable Service!

The driver contacted me the day before to introduce herself and provide her mobile number. She was on time for transporting our guests from the Hotel to the wedding venue and back. Would recommend their services and would use again!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Meredith · Married on 10/25/2015

We had a 35-passenger bus drive the bridal party to the ceremony location, and then take guests to and from the reception and their hotel. The driver was really nice and professional and was on time. He even called the day before to confirm the pickup location and time with me. I would definitely use 654 Limo again! Their prices were reasonable and their customer service was excellent.

Sent on 11/04/2015

laura · Married on 07/11/2015

Could not been better! The classic car was amazing! The driver was on time and very professional, helped us out through out the night. I would highly recommend this company. My brother used them for his birthday party and was very happy with the service.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2014

I hired 654LIMO to take my wedding party to and from the ceremony. They were absolutely amazing. They showed up on time and were very accommodating to everything I wanted. The ride to the reception was so much fun. I'm really happy I booked them. It was something extra and allowed for some bonding time with our wedding party!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/03/2013

We booked the Continental for our getaway pictures! 654 was amazing, on time and very courteous! The car was superb and the driver was so sweet!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Shaundra · Married on 05/11/2013

Everything was wonderful. We could not have asked for a more amazing experience. Our driver, Perry, was phenomenal and attentive. Thanks so much for everything. You helped make our day extra special. Those moments in the limo were so necessary for my husband and I to take breaks from the madness of the day. I can't say thank you enough.

Yours truly
    Shaundra

Sent on 01/19/2014

Kimberly · Married on 03/08/2013

Great service! Very professional! Good prices =)

Sent on 03/17/2013

Anne · Married on 09/29/2012

A last minute decision to transport the wedding party and friends from the reception home and one of the best decisions we made, it kept the party going in the limo bus we rented and our driver was amazing! Great service and such a fun way to end the night

Sent on 10/17/2012

Christie · Married on 05/29/2012

654 Limo provided transportation for our wedding party. Jack was our driver. He was absoloutely the best,very professional but very personable.I would highly recommend this service.Their limosines are awesome!!!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2012

I used 654 Limo to have the wedding party get to the wedding. I actually rented a bus for all the guests to get from the hotel to the ceremony and then over to the reception, I approached that company when I decided to have a limo for the wedding party, however even with their "discount" they were still more than double the price of 654 Limo!!! 654 Limo not only had a great price, but the limo was nice and new, freshly washed....loved how shiny it was! The driver was incredibly nice and very classy, he really helped me calm my nerves before the ceremony. And they even included champagne, which I was totally not expecting! They really went above and beyond, and I would recommend not using anyone else in the Destin area!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Jarrett · Married on 11/26/2011

Excellent driver and service!! Driver for 654 limo was extremely welcome and comforting and even offered to drive a few from our party back to their places after our time had expired. True customer service. The price was a tad high but the service was well worth it so I highly recommend using this limo service since they will work with you on your needs. Driver was on time as well which is always a plus.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Our limo was beautiful - exactly what I had hoped for. Chris, our driver called us the morning of the wedding to make sure everything was set and all plans were correct. He showed up on time and when the wedding party was not even close to on time he was very patient and flexible. He was courteous, funny and I really am happy that he took care of us on that day. Beautiful limo, beautiful service - great company.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Brynnan · Married on 05/18/2012

3.0

Very professional - just what we needed for our wedding day!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Lori · Married on 10/28/2006

3.5

654 Limo is a good company despite the fact that we had a few issues in the beginning with our car, everything fell into place and I would probably use them again if given the opportunity... they do have the best cars in the area.

Sent on 08/04/2008

Rachelle · Married on 05/06/2011

3.4
      3.5

We used this company to provide a Hummer to shuttle guest from a parking lot to the ceremony location. The Hummer itself was very clean and nice. The driver was also very nice. However, no one from this company called to confirm the plans for the day. I was on the phone an hour before trying to make sure the driver knew the plan and HE DIDN'T. My first guest were brought to the wrong location. I would recommend using them, but I would highly recommend you make sure you talk to the driver with any specific instructions you may have.

Sent on 05/13/2011

Tom · Married on 10/11/2019

3.4
      2.0
      3.0

Nice bus, great price, but gave us a smaller bus than agreed upon

Overall, I feel indifferent with using them for our wedding party transportation. The communication during the reservation process was a little rough. The price was very reasonable, however, we were told we would get a 29 person limo bus and we were jam packed with just 18 of us in there. Very misleading. The bus was very nice though and our driver was pretty cool.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 04/27/2019

Horrible experience!

DO NOT GET A PICK UP FROM 654Limo!!!!! My husband ordered a black Escalade to pick us up for the send off from our wedding. My husband called 2 other car services before this one that said they did not guarantee that we would be able to be picked up by an Escalade. We only booked this service because they guaranteed that we would get an Escalade. The car was booked to pick us up at 10:00pm. 10:05 came around and the car wasn’t there to get us. My husband texted the driver to see where he was and he said he was 15 minutes away. The photographer and videographer had to leave and missed the send off. It was 10:30 before the car got there and it wasn’t even a black Escalade, it was a white limo!!!! We paid $175 for what we thought was a Escalade to drive us just one mile down the road to our hotel and they were late and sent the wrong car! We called later and the service would only refund us 50% of what we paid! So basically we paid 654Limo $100 to to pick us up late and drive us one mile in a car we didn’t want. It was the biggest waste of time and money!

Sent on 05/03/2019

654LIMO's reply:

Hi Lori,
    We are sorry you about your experience. Unfortunately, the Brooks Bridge was closed due to an accident caused by a barge the same night of your service. This caused a major delay with the vehicle you requested. We quickly replaced your vehicle with a complimentary upgrade to a stretch limousine. We tried our best to get to you on time, but we were faced with a massive traffic jam that was caused by the Brooks Bridge accident going east on 98 in Destin. We hate that the situation was out of our control. We know how important this night was for you. Please contact us so we can further rectify this situation. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.

Nisha · Married on 07/11/2015

1.0

I would not recommend this company for your wedding. They are unprofessional and do not respect the timeline of your day. We hired them for about $400 to take our wedding party from the ceremony to a golf course for photos and then to our reception hall. I confirmed with them the day before the exact timeline of the day and provided them with the wedding planners contact info. 1) They were 50 minutes late. This caused us to miss our wedding party photos, stand in the heat, and get rained on because the limo driver told us he was only 15 minutes away when he was actually 50 minutes away. They called the bride (not the wedding planner) during the ceremony to tell us they were late. 2) The owner was very unprofessional. He was very hard to contact, refused to call us back, was aggressive and would not apologize for the company's late arrival. He did not handle the situation well and simply laughed when we requested a full refund and said "if we did this with everyone we would be out of business". We had a great relationship with all of our other vendors and some of them revealed to us on the wedding day they have heard and experienced many issues with this company in the past 3) The owner blamed it on traffic. First of all, he mentioned the bus driver came by way of the Midbay Bridge. Everyone that is from Destin knows the traffic situation in July and there is about a wreck a day. You would expect that a limo company who you are paying based on a strict timeline would leave early enough to accommodate for traffic. After several days of trying to contact the owner who would not return our phone calls (we called and he just happened to answer the phone), the groom was able to finally, after an intense 30 minute conversation, able to get the owner to agree to a 50% refund. Overall I would not recommend this company.

Sent on 07/25/2015