620 Loft & Garden Reviews

5 | New York, NY

5 Reviews for 620 Loft & Garden

Carlin · Married on 08/11/2018

620 Loft & Garden was a dream to work with for our wedding day. Through out the process, Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with. She is always responsive and super accommodating. Raquel worked well with our coordinator to organise the vendors for the day. The one thing I want to call out is that the venue has more strict rules in terms of insurance and loading in/out. But if you follow them and work closely with the venue, it all ended up to be totally fine.

Any way - I also just want to call out, thank you Raquel for being great on the day and working so well with our coordinator and caterer. All day long, it was raining on and off (I WAS TERRIBLY SAD ABOUT THIS!), but totally last minute it stopped raining and we were able to move stuff around so we can have our ceremony/cocktail hour outside on the beautiful garden. We also got feedback from our guests that the staff that was present on the day was superb too.

We totally recommend this venue - it's even more beautiful than what you see in the pictures!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/14/2015

I visited 25 wedding venues before I finally had my ah ha moment at 620 Loft & Garden. It is absolutely stunning, and a perfect combination of a tranquil, traditional outdoor garden and a chic, modern, totally customizable loft. The venue is in pristine condition (especially compared to the other rooftop venues in NYC) and the background of St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, and Radio City Music Hall bring it up to perfection.

Their staff were incredibly responsive, professional, kind and caring. They made sure everything went off without a hitch, and we could not be happier with the end result. Will definitely keep 620 in mind for any future events we hold.

Sent on 09/25/2015

My husband and I fell in love with this venue the very first time we stepped into it. Recalling back to our search for the "perfect venue", we must have seen about 25 places. We wanted a small, intimate wedding. Outdoors possibly (but we would have hated the fact that it rained). We were very lucky that the weather was absolutely georgous on our wedding day.

The staff at 620 Loft and Garden was phenomenal. They are very happy, friendly and very accomodating to our guests. We have heard horror stories of other places so I was glad when our guests told us after the wedding how professional they were.

Writing this review makes me remember how our wedding day was. Full of happy memories - oh how time flies!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Candice · Married on 08/10/2013

3.5

The venue itself was amazing! I couldn't have picked a better place for our New York destination wedding. This historic garden is so beautiful and perfectly manicured. It overlooks St. Patricks Cathedral and Saks Fifth Avenue. The Loft room, which is just inside the garden, even overlooks the Prometheus statue in Rockefeller center. The venue is perfect for a wedding of no more than 100 guests as it is fairly small, but super quaint. The time constraints and rules/restrictions at this venue are very strict. They are also very particular with viewing the space. Security is a huge deal as well and was very evident during the ceremony and reception. Other than that, it is a beautiful and convenient venue for a New York wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Jodie · Married on 04/15/2014

This venue was everything I had hoped for. The weather was wet and windy so we had the gazebo but the wedding planners still made my dream of getting married outside happen. The only disappointment was the cathedral had scaffolding, but you can't control that. I had an amazing day and this venue strated the day in style.

Sent on 06/30/2014