5D Entertainment Reviews

100% Recommended by couples

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
    Kaitlin Sent on 02/01/2024

DJ + Photobooth

Davin was super friendly and very communicative throughout the whole process! We all loved the hip-hop and pop throwbacks. Everyone was dancing and singing the whole time! He definitely delivered!

We also HIGHLY recommend his photobooth! The team was awesome and it was so much fun taking pictures to forever cherish the night. Thanks so much, Davin!!
    David D. Sent on 12/14/2023

The Best DJ Ever

Davin was an amazing DJ he had all the tunes. From the oldies to the banger. My wife was so happy when he dropped Jojo All My Life. She was so happy with his service because he brought back all the all high school memories. I am pleased and honored that he has blessed my guest with the best song choices.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Mary
    Mary V. Sent on 12/15/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Worth It! Our Go To DJ From Now On!

We were having a hard time looking for a DJ for our wedding. Luckily, we found Davin. He's really professional from the moment we inquired until the day of the wedding. He guided us throughout the timeline of the event (which we didn't even think about at first). He is also very flexible especially with last minute changes. On the day of the event, he made sure to double check with us on the flow of the event just in case there are some changes on the spot. He made the announcements while also queuing the music. He knows when to hype the crowd, especially during the open dancing. Everybody loved him since we have been getting a lot of compliments throughout the night. At the end of the event, a lot of our relatives asked for his contact because he was THAT good. We could also see how passionate he was with his work. Glad we found Davin! Definitely our go to DJ for our future events!
    Kathleen Sent on 12/03/2023

Definitely book with them

Had them booked for photography and DJ!! Definitely recommend for any event!! We had them book multiples for corporate events. Professional, friendly, and flexible!!

Totally recommend
    Brenda T. Sent on 12/03/2023

Highly recommend

Second time we use this DJ for our events and am pleased with the great service and quality.
    We received such positive feed back from our guests.
    Ben Sent on 12/09/2023

Phenomenal Wedding DJ

5D Entertainment provided an unmatched DJ experience at our wedding! Every aspect went beyond expectations. We highly recommend 5D!
  • Haider
    Haider R. Sent on 12/16/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Honestly he fit what the event needed perfectly.

He had excellent social skills and was very compliant to our requests. Without him, our event would not have been so great. I look forward to working with him and would definitely recommend him to my friends and family for future events.
  • Kim
    Kim D. Sent on 12/13/2023

Definitely Recommend 5D Entertainment for your wedding

Davin and the other DJ with him (I'm so sorry I forgot your name!) was the highlight of the night! They made my wedding perfect with timing the flow and checking up on me to accommodate any late changes to the songs I chose for my wedding ceremony. Davin is very thorough in his planning with zoom meetings, emails, texts, and a google spreadsheet! I would definitely recommend Davin and his team for any event, you won't regret it!
    Crystal Sent on 02/06/2024

So glad I booked Davin for my event

BEST DJ AND MC IN THE BUSINESS!!! I held a birthday party that turned into a mini wedding reception at Diamond Seafood and he really took my party to the next level. His uplighting, equipment, music, MC, all of it was perfect! I couldn’t recommend him more. I’m booking him for every event of mine!
    Chad F. Sent on 12/14/2023

Davin was great

Davin was the first vendor i saw on the day of our wedding & he was one of the last ones to leave. He was perfect & you're silly not to pick 5 D Entertainment
  • William
    William B. Sent on 02/01/2024

So grateful for Davin!

We’re so glad we found Davin to DJ our wedding. He was phenomenal and exceeded our expectations.

He took the time to understand our music preferences and the overall vibe that we wanted. He also has some great ideas if you’re ever stuck or doubting something!

The wedding was amazing and we owe a lot of that to Davin. He was prompt and showed up early, was able to adapt to the crowd, spread positive vibes all night, and kept the energy going.

We also used his MC and photobooth services! John did an amazing job as MC and the photobooth was super popular all night!

Thank you again Davin!!
    Bienna L. Sent on 12/13/2023

Amazing experience!

Honestly would provide more stars if I could!! I booked Davin for my wedding and I am absolutely so glad I did. Working with Davin was incredibly seamless and he was such a huge hand in the planning and timeline process. We received so many compliments about the song choices during our open dancing portion and I owe it all to Davin and his team. During our meetings, I just let him know to play crowd pleasers and he said to just leave it to him and he did not disappoint at all. Our guests were dancing on the dance floor until the very last moment!

Audio and music is such a huge role in a wedding, so I tried my best in finding a DJ that could fit the bill. Davin exceeded expectations and his pricing is so amazing for the services he provides! I encourage you to book him for your next event!
    Kirsten S. Sent on 04/25/2023

Best Dj ever!

Davin is the best DJ, he was a total hit with the crowd and read the room very well. Had everyone on their feet the whole time and left everyone with an unforgettable experience! Davin was also on time and very professional.
  • Jesse
    Jesse M. Sent on 03/16/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Immaculate Vibes, No Regrets!

Recently met with Davin at my cousin's wedding where he kept the energy going all throughout the night. Not only did he provide all the equipment and lighting we needed, but he made sure everything was rigged safely and always kept clear communication with the event planner. Davin is also just a really good person to intertact with, giving feedback on our playlists and making on the fly choices to make sure the vibes were just right! I would highly recommend booking him for whatever event you plan to hold next, you won't regret it!
  • Gracie
    Gracie T. Sent on 03/12/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helped us carry out our dream wedding!

Davin was super helpful and professional throughout the entire process. We had a meeting to understand the role of a DJ for the reception, and he helped us cover small details such as grand entrance songs and overall the entire itinerary. On top of that, he is an insane DJ, knowing the right songs to play to have all of us jumping! Wish I could relive that moment over and over! I would highly recommend 5D Entertainment for anyone looking for a wedding DJ!
  • I
    Isabella G. Sent on 03/12/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Amazing, Great Music, Highly Recommend!

DJ Davin knew exactly how to get the crowd going! His transitions were so clean, everyone kept dancing and smiling throughout the entire night. He also took our guests' requests and was able to blend them in perfectly throughout the night! His first package came with lights that provided the perfect vibe to end the night with dancing. Great value overall! I am definitely looking forward to work with him again!
  • Anton
    Anton T. Sent on 03/12/2023

5D Made It Easy

I was given the honor of helping plan a wedding for one of my best friends. I didn't know where to start but I knew that I was looking for someone who was not only experienced but could provide a real personal touch to the event, so I looked around and saw D5 Entertainment pop up. I gave them a call and Davin picked up. As I explained the event and what kind of theme we had, Davin gave us feedback about his ideas which I thought were perfect. The wedding went off without a hitch and I didn't have to think twice about the music because he made sure everyone was enjoying the moments. If you need someone who really tries their best for their client, I highly recommend Davin, bar none.
illustration stars