56DAZE Reviews

55 | Toledo, OH

55 Reviews for 56DAZE

55 56DAZE Reviews

Kellsey · Married on 12/30/2017

Tony and the rest of 56 Daze were absolutely AMAZING! From the very start, Tony was so easy to work with and get ahold of while planning our wedding. He gave us dates to come see the band play at the casino and various venues, which is when we fell in love with their music. They even learned a song that the groom requested a month prior - it was so cool when the played it at our reception! They really took our wedding reception to another level and people kept raving about how awesome and fun they were !!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET BOOKING 56 DAZE - WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!!

Gabby · Married on 10/07/2017

These guys are hands down the best wedding band around. All of our guests had a great time since they can do it all from rock to country. They even learned our first dance song! It's been a couple months and I'm still getting complements about the band. Tony and the guys are easy to work with and you can tell they love what they do. If you want a band that will make your big day legendary hire these guys. Book them.. Book them now!

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

Tony and crew,

I'm sure you get this email after every event that you play, but deciding to hire you guys for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Every guest raved about you guys and no one could stop dancing!!! Seriously hands down best band around. Thank you also for MCing the event so flawlessly - the night was as smooth and perfect as I could have ever hoped for thanks to you.

Truly thankful for putting on a great show

Katelyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely wonderful! We loved everything about 56DAZE! So easy to work with!

Kelsey · Married on 05/27/2017

I still can't get over how awesome these guys were!! Our wedding guests are still raving about them! They kept the dance floor filled the entire night and knew exactly what songs to play to keep our guests entertained! Our venue even booked them for a future event following our wedding. Tony was extremely professional and super easy to work with. He responded right away to all my questions and helped make the reception flow smoothly. I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking for an amazing wedding band!!

Eric · Married on 05/13/2017

We had 56DAZE at our wedding this past May and they were definitely one of the best investments we made for our wedding. All of our guests kept telling us how the band kept them dancing all night. They played a great blend of music, were extremely professional, easy to work with, and of course, very talented. I would highly recommend 56DAZE to anyone who wants great music and to keep their guests entertained all night! Thanks for making our wedding great!

Tim · Married on 10/01/2016

Great working with Tony. Very responsive. Guests filled the dance floor all night!

liz · Married on 09/24/2016

56daze was amazing! Tony was quick to respond and easy to work with. He helped keep the events flowing and helped our 'toastmaster' with setup. They kept the dance floor packed the whole night and we had a blast. I wish we could do it again! Thanks guys!

Lindsay · Married on 08/06/2016

Tony and 56DAZE are the BEST! Not only did they have our wedding guest dancing the entire reception, they even learned a song at my request and nailed their version of Bieber's "Sorry." I should also point out that they drove from Toledo, OH to Chicago, IL for our wedding - that is dedication! If I could give them 6 stars, I would. Tony - thank you SO much for everything - our wedding night truly wouldn't have been the same without you!

matt · Married on 07/23/2016

You have to book 56 Daze! They were the hit of our wedding, well other than us! They really get into the music and do not frown when an over served cousin or two gets up on stage.

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

We loved working with Tony and 56Daze! They were professional, fun, and responsive during the planning process and made our wedding reception an absolute blast. Our guests are still talking about how great the band was and how much fun they had dancing all night. Highly recommend!

Renee · Married on 06/11/2016

We heard this incredible band at a family member's wedding the summer before. We were blown away with the quality, talked with them following the reception and booked them for our daughter's wedding in June 2016. They are excellent, accommodating and very professional. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thank you!

Jeff · Married on 04/02/2016

While other bands were very specific about how long they could play or what they could do, 56Daze was extremely flexible, professional, and just flat out amazing. We had a flat spring fee and didn't have to worry about how long they played or how many hours.I can't even remember how many compliments we received about the band. Just last week our photographer texted me for the name of our band so he could give them as a suggestion. Thanks!

We turned the reception over to them and the dance floor was packed until the last song. Tony was wonderful to work with. They even learned a couple of new songs just for the wedding. They were amazing at keeping the party hopping. We heard over and over it was one of the most fun weddings people had ever been to and I believe 56 Daze was a huge part of that. Music was 80's, 90's and today.

Meghan · Married on 09/05/2015

56Daze was an amazing choice for our wedding! We had not seen them live or have any recommendations from friends. We really liked their song list and videos. They were extremely professional and easy to work with. They were reliable and came through on everything we talked about. And most of all they were extremely talented. The dance floor was packed our whole wedding, and people were asking about them all night and telling us it was their favorite wedding band they had seen. We were beyond happy with the choice, and I would recommend them to anyone. They really made the night special.

Clinton · Married on 08/22/2015

Let me start by saying, if you want to kick your wedding reception up a notch, hire Tony and 56 Daze. Early in our wedding-plan decisions, we decided we wanted our wedding to be an “event” and not just another wedding; these guys sealed the deal. Our initial contact with Tony was done through email, which led to a phone call. It was then that we realized the professionalism of Tony and that we would be in good hands with 56 Daze. When you hire 56 Daze for your event, you are not only getting a band, but an Emcee, DJ, and sound/lighting engineer all in one.

Prior to the wedding week I had contacted Tony by phone and requested a meeting to go over the structure of the wedding… he was open to meeting in person or over the phone, whatever worked for us. We choose to meet face-to-face and after the meeting we realized that we had one-less worry for the day; as we all know, the emcee and/or entertainment can make or a break a celebration. During one of the phone conversations that I had with Tony leading up to our meeting, I had asked if they could learn a song (for future wife) that was not on their play-list, and if I (a drummer) would be able to sit in with the band during that song. He was totally open to the idea and they were prepared to perform that song in less than two weeks.

In closing, the decision to hire 56 Daze was the icing on the cake for our wedding celebration. We had the perfect venue for entertainment and these guys left our guests wanting more. I have read other testimonials about the band and they are all true. There was not a time during the night when the dance floor was not crowded. If you want your wedding/event to be remembered, I would suggest that you hire 56 Daze; your ceremony will be in good hands. Thanks again guys for being part of our memorable day!

The Mallords

56 Daze made our wedding! The dance floor was packed all night and they kept it fun and high energy. We had multiple people approach us and compliment us on the band. Definitely recommend them!

Christina · Married on 07/04/2015

Having Tony Poling and 56Daze perform at our reception was the best decision we made and definitely worth the splurge on our part! (one that we didn't regret) Tony was absolutely wonderful as he met with us personally to ensure the reception was tailored to us and our requests/needs. We received numerous compliments from our guests about the band at our reception and how they truly made the night special! I would highly recommend 56Daze for any party or reception, they are a class act! Thank you Tony and gang!
    Chrissy

Lindsay · Married on 06/27/2015

The band was my second most important aspect of my wedding so I did a lot of research and was extremely nervous that all the videos I saw online would sound differently live. I actually found it to be the complete opposite with 56Daze, they were AMAZING!! Tony was extremely professional and always got back to me even if it was the smallest question. The band was on time and setup the stage to 'fit' the venue so it didn't take over the space or look cheesy with all the lights and backdrop. Their song choices are perfect and even take requests, also they didn't take many breaks, they actually played! So many weddings that I've been to the band takes a break every 5-6 songs, this was not the case with 56Daze.
    I got married this past June and everyone is still talking about my band!! Best decision I made, would definitely hire.

Josh · Married on 06/26/2015

WOW! Really no other words can describe our experience with Tony and 56DAZE. They were professional, timely and most importantly, so so much fun! From the moment my new bride and I walked into the reception to the final farewell song, the entire band brought everyone to their feet to dance with a wonderful mix of new jams and old classic hits. They did a phenomenal job of directing the attention of the guests to different events, like cake cutting, first dances, and “special garment retrieval” songs. On a more personal note, I am the king of procrastination. So much so, that up until the morning of the wedding I hadn’t picked a garter toss song. Tony politely and calmly called while I was out for a run and helped me walk through some of the ideas I had in mind and help put together a show our friends and family are still laughing about. We’ve had numerous people approach us since the wedding and comment that “the band was amazing”, or “I hadn’t danced at a wedding in years, until tonight”. Needless to say, 56DAZE is an obvious choice for any wedding or private event. From top to bottom a class act that is sure to impress. We look forward to booking them again for our event! Cheers!

• User5542073 · 2+ years ago

We strongly recommend 56DAZE! I can't say enough wonderful things about this band. They are very professional, very interactive, aim to please, and all around created an atmosphere for a wonderful wedding reception. All our guests had a wonderful time and the dance floor was filled all night. We received many compliments on the band and what a wonderful time the whole evening was.
    You won't be disappointed when you book this band. They are well worth the price!

The band was wonderful! Everyone said how much they enjoyed listening to them and the songs were great! Thank you for being a part of our beautiful day!

Suzie · Married on 10/25/2014

56 DAZE was the best band!! We hired them for our wedding and they rocked it out. They were very prepared for the event and super organized and helpful with all of the planning. I would strongly recommend this band for any event!

56Daze was absolutely wonderful. Tony was very responsive and extremely easy to work with leading up to the wedding. He followed through on my song requests, edited my father/daughter dance (recorded) song to make it shorter at my request, and the band even learned a new song at my request. 56Daze played throughout the entire reception with just one very short break. I received numerous compliments from my guests on the band. The dance floor was filled all night, and those who weren't dancers stayed close to watch the band. 56Daze's style appeals to a broad audience. I would recommend 56 Daze for any event.