518Photos Reviews

6 | Schenectady, NY

6 Reviews for 518Photos

6 518Photos Reviews

Ryan · Married on 10/06/2018

My fiancé and I had our engagement photos done at Thatcher Park by Jesus of 518Photos. He is very professional and knew all of the good spots at Thatcher. It was a great experience and the photos came out great. The value was also second to none. We could not have been happier with the service provided.

A++

Sent on 01/28/2017

518Photos's reply:

Thank you Ryan, it was fun working with you and I am glad you were satisfied with my services. Thanks for your review, Keep in touch!

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

Jesus did our engagement photos and they came out beautiful. He is very flexible with scheduling. I had a tough time deciding on the place to get the photos and he gave great options on where to go!

Sent on 01/28/2017

518Photos's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Shannon. I am glad you liked my services and thank you for taking a time to drop me a review. I really appreciate it! :-) keep in touch!

Camilla · Married on 09/06/2016

Jesús Rivas (518Photos) was amazing! He offered great package options, was very engaging and fun during our wedding, and he produces a very high quality of work. He will be the first person we call for future events.

Sent on 02/01/2017

518Photos's reply:

Thank you Camilla and I am happy that you were happy with the service I deliver. It was a great day and I definitely enjoyed capturing your big day. Thanks for the nice review. Keep in touch!

Ladie · Married on 07/08/2016

Jesus Rivas is a phenomenal photographer, he pays attention to detail and captures the most precious moment of your event. He was my wedding photographer and he spent most of the day dedicated to capturing our special day. He made my entire family comfortable and he felt like a part of the family. He is very professional and very reasonably priced. I recommend 518 Photos for any event.

Sent on 01/30/2017

518Photos's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Ladie! I had so much fun and I am glad I was able to deliver to your expectations! God bless!

Jennifer · Married on 01/16/2016

We had the best experience with 518 photos! He was patient with us. It was freezing outside in January and he didn't mind. My pictures were beautiful and he was so reasonably priced. We hired him last minute and he accommodated us. We would recommend him to anyone. We are having him do our maternity photos in April.

Sent on 02/10/2017

518Photos's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. I cannot wait for April to arrive! :) Thank you for the review and I am very happy that you were happy with my work. Talk to you soon!

Laura · Married on 07/23/2015

We LOVED having Jesus capture our wedding day for us! He is very talented and creative! He was able to get wonderful shots.  He was very professional and pleasant to work with, he made us all feel comfortable in front of the camera. My guests all thought he was friendly and courteous. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day. Jesus has also taken pictures of my newborn twins and did a lovely job with them as well.

Sent on 01/31/2017

518Photos's reply:

Thank you Laura!.. I had fun getting to know your families and I truly enjoyed capturing your big day. Thanks for the wonderful review and I hope we can get together so that we can get that Family Picture in the near future!. Thanks again!