6 Reviews for 518Photos

6 518Photos Reviews

My fiancé and I had our engagement photos done at Thatcher Park by Jesus of 518Photos. He is very professional and knew all of the good spots at Thatcher. It was a great experience and the photos came out great. The value was also second to none. We could not have been happier with the service provided.

A++

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesus did our engagement photos and they came out beautiful. He is very flexible with scheduling. I had a tough time deciding on the place to get the photos and he gave great options on where to go!

Profile Picture Shannon , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesús Rivas (518Photos) was amazing! He offered great package options, was very engaging and fun during our wedding, and he produces a very high quality of work. He will be the first person we call for future events.

Profile Picture Camilla, 9/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesus Rivas is a phenomenal photographer, he pays attention to detail and captures the most precious moment of your event. He was my wedding photographer and he spent most of the day dedicated to capturing our special day. He made my entire family comfortable and he felt like a part of the family. He is very professional and very reasonably priced. I recommend 518 Photos for any event.

Profile Picture Ladie, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had the best experience with 518 photos! He was patient with us. It was freezing outside in January and he didn't mind. My pictures were beautiful and he was so reasonably priced. We hired him last minute and he accommodated us. We would recommend him to anyone. We are having him do our maternity photos in April.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We LOVED having Jesus capture our wedding day for us! He is very talented and creative! He was able to get wonderful shots.  He was very professional and pleasant to work with, he made us all feel comfortable in front of the camera. My guests all thought he was friendly and courteous. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day. Jesus has also taken pictures of my newborn twins and did a lovely job with them as well.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/23/15, 1 Review