50 Miles Entertainment Reviews

50 Miles Entertainment 3
50 Miles Entertainment 4

John Andrews · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ for the money !

We contacted Richard on short notice and lucky he was available. He met with us and made the whole thing very easy. He showed up early had his equipment ready for our big day and didn't disappoint. He was not just a DJ but a fabulous MC . We did the shoe game which everyone loved. We wholeheartedly recommend Richard

Sent on 06/25/2019

Delaney · Married on 05/19/2019

Everything was perfect!

Richard was amazing! He was flexible with any and all changes made and kept things feeling as low stress as possible the whole time. What really stood out to me was he got word of a change that was requested the day of the wedding and would not do it until confirmed by the bride. I was so glad he called me to ask first, because it was not what I wanted. He works hard to make sure the whole event goes 100% the way the married couple intended and not anyone else. I have had so many compliments on my DJ choice from my guests. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2019

50 Miles Entertainment's reply:

I’m glad you and your guests had a great time! Thanks again for hiring 50 Miles Entertainment for your big day!

Erin · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Vendor, professional and easy to work with

Richard was fantastic from the first time we met him to our wedding day. He was very flexible, all about making the bride and groom happy and even helped our guests with dance moves. He was very affordable and friendly. I highly recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    50 Miles Entertainment 5
    50 Miles Entertainment 6
    50 Miles Entertainment 7
    50 Miles Entertainment 8

50 Miles Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding was very beautiful! I had a great time DJing for you and I had a great time teaching your guests some of the dances! Thanks again for hiring 50 Miles Entertainment to DJ your special day!

Ronda Koeller · Married on 04/27/2019

Still getting compliments!

It’s 3 weeks after our event and I’m still getting compliments on the DJ! From our teenagers and their friends, our friends, all the way up to our parents. Our reception was very atypical and Rich did a great job of going with the flow. He played the right music at the right time. He played a great range of music and paid attention to what the guests seemed to respond to. At the end of the night he got out on the floor and led some line dances. It was a great time and I can’t recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 05/19/2019

50 Miles Entertainment's reply:

I had a blast! Thank you again for hiring me to DJ your after wedding party! I really enjoyed the “karaoke” part of the night!

Gina Cigno · Married on 02/01/2019

Amazingly wonderful

This was a second marriage for both myself and husband. We had everything planned and done but totally for the music! I did some research and read many reviews, and spoke to a selected few. Richard though was the most personable, friendly, and just so nice, that we chose him. My husband and I sent him way more songs than there was time to play, but he never once told us to stop. The dance floor was only silent when Richard took a break. As soon as he was back, the floor was full of people.

We highly recommend Richard for any event you may be planning!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing!

He did a wonderful job and the kids loved him too!! We got many complements from our guest and our photographer over him!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Holly Whitelaw · Married on 11/24/2018

Such a fun Dj.

I would definitely recommend him for your event. He was fun and knew the ins and outs of weddings which was very helpful. Love how he added in his own fun dances!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing job!

Richard was awesome throughout the whole process! We are happy we picked him and he did a great job! Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2018

Richard with 50 Miles Entertainment was amazing! He DJ'd our wedding reception and he was amazing throughout the entire process. He was very hands on, very detail oriented, and very patient with me as a stressed out bride! We got many compliments about him from our guests at the event. Would highly recommend 50 Miles Entertainment for any event!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Arnesia

Arnesia · Married on 07/28/2018

We had a few changes during the wedding that were accommodated so well! The whole day was beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 07/06/2018

Dj Richard Was Absolutely The Best! From Our Wedding Rehearsal To The Day Of Our Wedding! We Had made some small changes on him and he never got mad or upset he just simply went with the flow and gave us what we wanted! He kept my guests on the dance floor and played several songs we loved. He even got us our personalized gobo light for our wedding & it looked amazing. We would definitely refer anyone having any event to Dj Richard! We can’t thank him enough!!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Shelby · Married on 06/09/2018

What a wonderful service you provided to add to our special day. We thank you for being flexible with our non tradition ways and making it an amazing day!

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/02/2018

Richard did a great job! I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Marissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Richard is great! He made things so easy for us and we had a wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Lulu · Married on 04/28/2018

Great DJ. super nice and cool to work with. Will get the crowd going!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I had the absolute best experience with 50 Miles Entertainment for our wedding. Richard was so accommodating and friendly. He took time out of his own schedule to meet up multiple times before the day of the ceremony to discuss what we wanted and how he would translate that into his work for our special day. The entire ceremony was perfect. He made the evening flow so nicely, kept everyone laughing, and was so great with all of our guests. He gave us a ride to Hermann, MO at the end of the night for our honeymoon. He even created a beautiful video with content from the wedding that captured some of the best moments from the day. We truly could not have been more pleased with the entertainment for our wedding. He was absolutely amazing! I would recommend this company to ANYONE looking for entertainment for their upcoming event,10 times out of 10! Thank you Richard, from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/23/2017

Richard was wonderful to work with. He was very responsive and flexible to last minute changes. He is an affordable DJ and provides excellent quality of service. I would use him again for future events!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/16/2017

Richard has gone above and beyond to make sure our day is great.We hired him after having our Dj back out and take our money with him.We were scared to book with anyone again but after talking to Richard made us both feel comfortable and decided to book him.He was up on the dance floor with our guests getting them involved.You will not be disappointed if you hire Richard. He was very responsive to us and was very helpful.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Very professional, reliable, and provided excellent service!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

Richard was incredibly helpful, very affordable, easy going. He gave us everything we wanted and even more than we asked. I would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Brady · Married on 07/01/2017

Richard is a nice guy and he is good at what he does! He kept everybody dancing all night long, which is exactly what we wanted! Hats off to 50 Mile Entertainment

Sent on 07/05/2017

Heather · Married on 06/24/2017

50 Miles Entertainment did an AMAZING job last night at my wedding!! He interacted with the crowd, was very flexible, Was very professional, and was very reasonably price, work with us on everything needed! I would definitely recommend to anybody needing a DJ!!! He did outstanding job!!! Thank you 50 Mile Entertainment !!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 01/07/2017

Richard was very professional and responded quickly. He listened to our requests and played the genres of music that we asked for. He was wonderful at keeping things on schedule and making sure guests had a good time. He also played "The Shoe Game" with us, which was a hugh hit. The sound and lighting systems looked and sounded fantastic. I would highly recommend 50 Miles Entertainment to any of my friends or family!

Sent on 01/26/2017

50 Miles Entertainment's reply:

I'm glad that you had a great time and I had a great time DJing your wedding! Congrats on getting married! Thank You!

Tiffany · Married on 12/29/2016

Richard was wonderful! My husband is military, and we ended up having to move our wedding up a day due to scheduling issues with his leave. Richard rearranged for us with no problems. And he was a blast at the reception. Kept everyone dancing and happily took several requests from my crazy 3 year old niece. Would definitely recommend him to anyone for a wedding reception - he really made it a blast.

Sent on 12/31/2016

50 Miles Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tiffany, I had a great time djing for you guys and I hope you have a great honeymoon!