4T Arena Reviews

4T Arena 5
4T Arena 6
4T Arena 7
  • User7329666 ·

Maryann is amazing! the venue is prefect!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Clarissa · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely AMAZING! A most memorable day indeed!

We had our wedding at the 4T Arena over Memorial Day weekend! What an AMAZING and unforgettable day! You often hear of many horror stories of people planning weddings and then having disasters happen on the actual day, but for us it was all smooth sailing. Mary Ann and her staff were absolutely fantastic, working behind the scenes to ensure everything went effortlessly smooth for us! They made it possible for us to have a most memorable and special day and we cannot thank them enough! The special touches Mary Ann put on our décor around the venue was much appreciated and we loved everything from the lighting to the rustic, yet very classy feel of the venue. The food was also DELCIOUS (BBQ style meal) and was very much liked by everyone (including us) who attended our wedding. Our guests were so amazed at how lovely the venue was set up and they could not stop raving about how much fun they had at our wedding. Our ceremony also went without hiccups because Mary Ann helped us with our rehearsal the day before (WHAT A RELIEF! We had no idea what we were doing).

Before we decided on a wedding date, we had no idea on how to plan a wedding. However, our nervous feelings quickly went away when we started working with Mary Ann. Mary Ann is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING person and a fantastic wedding planner! She is so easy to work with and also very knowledgeable on everything that our wedding needed. Because we live in the state of Washington, we often had meetings with Mary Ann over the phone and she made sure we had all our bases covered to ensure we had a most special day. She always answered our questions quickly and it was so much appreciated. We do not think we could have had such an amazing day without her help. Woweeee, we cannot thank her enough! ♥️

We would definitely recommend the 4T Arena to anyone near and far! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    4T Arena 9
    4T Arena 10
  • Sarah

Sarah Higgins · Married on 04/05/2019

booking the 4T was the best decision I ever made

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! I HATED every second of wedding planning, and I was completely clueless. Mary Ann was there for me every step of the way. She answered all my questions promptly and with patience. She went above and beyond what was expected. She gave me recommendations for vendors, basically decorated for me (with her own decor), and was just such a great resource through the whole process. Lexie was also a tremendous help with decorating, and she worked on my wedding day. Lexie made sure all my vendors were where they were supposed to be, and just ensured it all went smoothly. She was basically a day of coordinator. I didn't have to worry about a thing. My wedding was beautiful and flawless thanks to Mary Anna and Lexie.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Briana · Married on 11/17/2018

Beyond amazing

I don't even know where to start ! 4T is everyone's dream , all night I had our guest coming up to us saying how great this place was and how perfect it was ! The whole crew at 4T was awesome to work with !

Sent on 11/18/2018

Katie rowan · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience, great food, amazing venue.

Working with Maryann was a wonderful experience. The venue was beautiful, the decorations they offer are amazing, there’s nothing I disliked about my wedding here. The food was delicious on top of that. Maryann was extremely helpful and is with you every step of the way. Every time any of my friends around my area get engaged I recommend the 4T Arena.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Kim Jackson · Married on 09/15/2018

We had an awesome experience with this vendor. I would highly recommend this vendor

My daughters wedding was held at 4T arena in September 2018. We started planning the wedding a year in advance and anytime I needed to get together and go over details, Mary Ann was always available. She offers many suggestions that one wouldn’t necessarily think of and helps with all details including the rehearsal. She helped calm our nerves right up to the day of the wedding. Mary Ann and her husband Jeff go above and beyond in creating the perfect wedding of your dreams! I highly recommend this venue for any event!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    4T Arena 11
    4T Arena 12
    4T Arena 13
    4T Arena 14
    4T Arena 15

Jami Strader · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Perfect

4T Arena was an absolute beautiful venue! Everyone commented on how beautiful everything was. Mary Ann is so great at her job. She was so helpful with everything. She did all of my bouquets and boutineers and they were beautiful. She was super flexible with any ideas I brought up and helped me make sure I didn’t forget anything. Her decorating is perfect and it was basically like having a built in wedding planner come with the venue. The food was so delicious. I loved that they had decorations that could be used and that saved me a ton of money in trying to find decorations on my own. 4T and all of the staff made sure my wedding was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

Very professional, very organized

Sent on 09/20/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney Klus · Married on 05/19/2018

Cannot recommend enough!

We were married at 4T in May, and Mary Ann made everything so easy! She was always available by text or email, and we even had her do the flowers for our wedding, which were perfect! I showed up to decorate the day before, and Mary Ann ran through all the last minute details with me. All around, a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    4T Arena 16
    4T Arena 17
    4T Arena 18

Vickue · Married on 09/30/2017

MaryAnne was very helpful and always responded to your needs quickly. Couldn't ask for a better venue. The food that they served was delicious. Guests bragged about the venue and we had absolutely nothing that we would have changed. Thanks MaryAnne and Jeff!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Devon · Married on 09/09/2017

Awesome venue, very professional and very helpful with lots of ideas to achieve the day you are going for. Definitely recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Sonya · Married on 09/02/2017

Even though I did not have the pleasure of being married at the 4T Arena, I cannot say enough good things about this venue, the owners and staff. Over the last year and a half, I have attended 4 weddings here! My husband and I, after the first few, actually couldn't wait until the next because we enjoyed it so much. First, the location is perfect. It is close enough to hotels, food, and any other accommodations you might need, yet far enough away to enjoy the quiet, country setting. The actual Arena itself is gorgeous. We have seen ceremonies inside and outside, so it can accommodate weddings at different times of the year. It is clean and spacious and can work for small or large weddings/events. The décor inside is beautiful, for a country, rustic or even bohemian theme. They have great scenery for outside or even inside pictures. The food..... the food is outstanding! My husband could tell you he would finish his plate and mine! And then you have Mary Ann and Jeff! These two are absolutely amazing. They are fun, down to earth people. They work so hard to make sure everything is perfect for the newlyweds, family and guests. And they are constantly improving the venue. This place is a steal, if you're planning a wedding I would definitely recommend you check out the 4T Arena.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Cheryl · Married on 06/10/2017

Our baby girl's wedding at 4T Arena was more beautiful and special than I had ever imagined! Mary Ann is a wonder worker - creative, talented, caring and fun! We called her our "wedding angel". She performed miracles with all the ideas we threw at her, and was available to us whenever we needed her. Her care and service went above and beyond every expectation! She was there for every question or need, no matter how small. The outdoor ceremony location was beautifully arranged, and the Arena was magical for the reception. The food was wonderful!! Our family and friends are still raving about it. From the bouquets, flower arrangements and decorations to the arranging of the dessert table - and everything in between - Mary Ann and the 4T Arena gave our daughter the wedding of her dreams. We couldn't be happier. Thank you, sweet Mary Ann, Jeff and all the staff. Only wish we had another wedding for you to plan for us!!
    Mrs. Cheryl Turner

Sent on 06/20/2017

julie · Married on 06/10/2017

Any words I say will not do 4T justice in how amazing they are! Our experience with 4T was, start to finish, phenomenal! Having our wedding at 4T was THE BEST decision we ever made - we thank God for Mary Ann, our wedding angel! The price is fantastic & you get a coordinator too! My husband & I had no vision & planning it from MD was going to be a nightmare but Maryann made it stress-free! Gave her lots of random ideas, nothing concrete - she took our input, ran with it & created our dream wedding! She took care of everything – 1-stop shop! 4T catered the rehearsal dinner - amazing job! Everyone raved about the boxed dinners & wanted the recipes! She even helped us run the rehearsal itself as we were clueless! Just dropped off the decorations we had to personalize the spaces & what she created was more beautiful & perfect than I could’ve ever imagined! She incorporated all of our random decorations (Korean themed decor as my husband & I met there) into the rustic feel of the Arena & made it not only make sense but look gorgeous. She also picked out & bought all the flowers & made all the bouquets/corsages for my large bridal party – beautiful! Reception food was exceptional – our guests still talk about it! 4T provided the cocktail hour appetizers – much easier than making ourselves. Other perks: venue is yours for entire wknd; 4T sets & cleans up - no worrying about clean up; Arena is unique/gorgeous venue with a wow factor that all my guests still talk about & best of all, you get Mary Ann! She’s super flexible, won’t stop until you are happy, responds quickly & doesn’t make you feel like you are bothering her with even the silliest questions. She’s creative, experienced, & knowledgeable & came up with great ideas & solutions to our wedding planning issues! To say she, Jeff, & their staff went the extra mile is an understatement! On top of all that, they're fun-loving, easy-going, wonderful people & we plan on visiting them! Need a WV venue? Look no further!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Chantelle · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Mary Ann and the 4T Arena! She went above and beyond my expectations. She answered every time I called (which was a lot), helped me pick vendors and made the planning process super easy and stress-free. At the reception, my train started to fall. Mary Ann pulled me into the kitchen, busted out a sewing kit and stitched my train back up before I really even knew it had fallen. Her and her husband even gave my now-husband and I a dance lesson before the wedding so our first dance could be perfect. Who does that?! <3 I can guarantee that the 4T Arena is 100% worth every penny! On top of a gorgeous, rustic venue, you get the world's best wedding planner <3

Sent on 03/23/2018
    4T Arena 19

Janet · Married on 10/29/2016

There are not enough words to say how amazing my daughter's wedding was at the 4T Arena! Mary Ann was terrific to work with, responded very quickly to all of my questions, and went the extra mile to make sure the wedding and reception were a success. She and Jeff even made sure the brides were shielded from the guests' view until they walked down the aisle! The venue is gorgeous, both inside and out. Mary Ann did the majority of the decorating and made it unique to my girls' vision. AND the food was delicious! Several guests said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Overall, a great wedding experience! If you're looking for a rustic setting with experienced people to work with at a reasonable price, then 4T Arena is where you want to be!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/22/2016

I honestly believe our decision to have our wedding at the 4T was the best decision we made for the entire affair! Mary Ann was patient, responsive, and versatile! She made sure herself that everything leading up to the day was exactly what I wanted and then during my wedding, acted as a day-of coordinator- greeting my vendors, making certain small details were attended to so the ceremony went off without a hitch, and even bringing us some appetizers while we were taking pictures! I can't speak highly enough about this venue or the owners. If you're looking for the perfect rustic barn location, look no further.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

I have always wanting a rustic country themed wedding and I'm so happy that i found out about the 4T Arena. Mary Ann was AMAZING!!! She was very helpful with everything and always answered any questions that we had. She helped make out day so wonderful and i can't thank her enough. I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking to have a wedding with some country theme, the place is beautiful and she has so many amazing decorations and things that you can use. Mary Ann is also really good at helping with ideas for how to decorate things is you need some ideas. The food is amazing, all of our guests kept complementing on how great everything tasted and how pretty the place was. Overall, the Tuckers are the best people to work with and they put in a 100% to make sure your day is what you have always wished it to be!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

My Husband and I literally had the most beautiful and perfect wedding at 4t we could've ever wished for! We loved every second, it was absolutely gorgeous once it was finished with our added touches! I wouldn't change a thing about it! ??

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/08/2016

There are no words to describe Mary Ann! She is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure the wedding was perfect! She took care of everything the day of the wedding so that my complete focus was my daughter-not vendors, not food-only her! I honestly think I hugged Mary Ann more than my daughter at the wedding! It was just the perfect day 4T was beautiful! All of our guests were amazed at how pretty it was! And the food was SO good there were no leftovers!! If you are looking for a wedding venue, any kind of party... 4T and Mary Ann will take care of you!

Sent on 12/19/2016

London · Married on 05/07/2016

To say Mary Ann and Jeff are amazing is literally such an understatement. They went above and beyond to make sure my venue, the 4T Arena was perfect in every single way. Mary Ann was totally on top of every aspect of my wedding day. She was like my own personal wedding planner. She made sure that all my vendors had all their needs in advance and made sure everything went smoothly. There was not one time that I second guessed myself or thought "what if something went wrong", and to be honest, thats why I didn't stress a single moment on my wedding day. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was relaxed, and the people we shared our day with were the best! Thank you Mary Ann, Jeff, and the rest of the staff at the 4T Arena for making our wedding day the best and most perfect day of our lives. I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Emmie · Married on 05/07/2016

Our decision to have our wedding ceremony and reception at 4T Arena was an easy one to make! Mary Ann was truly a blessing - she made the whole process, from beginning to end, so easy. She was always available to answer all of my random (and last minute) questions. I knew that our special day was in good hands from the moment we signed our venue paperwork! The venue is absolutely beautiful and perfect for a rustic/country vibe. When it came time to decorate, the venue has a wonderful assortment of decorations to choose from. Mary Ann was a phenomenal help with decorating and offering insightful and creative ideas. Our guests were truly blown away with how beautiful the venue was, and how delicious the food tasted! We keep hearing from our friends & family about how impressed they were with 4T - and we were too! Mary Ann and Jeff are genuinely good & nice people, it was such a positive experience to work with them for our special day. Also, huge shout out to Mary Ann for figuring out my dress' bustle before the reception!! She will go the extra mile for you, just to make sure your day will go as smoothly as possible. From the food, to the scenery, to the decorations, to the venue itself (and its friendly horses who posed for wedding photos!!) and the wonderful staff - I would absolutely recommend 4T Arena to any future bride! She will not regret it. ❤️

Sent on 07/26/2017

Sonja · Married on 03/12/2016

I love that Mary Ann was open to me bringing in things that are special to my husband and I. It truly made the space 'ours'. It was nice to have all of Friday to decorate and my family didn't have to stay after the reception to gather all our personal things. Having Sunday to do that was awesome! I loved having the ceremony and reception in one place. So much easier for our family and friends.... and lots of great photo spots! I can't say enough about 4T Arena and their staff. They took the stress out of our big day and made it wonderful! They went above and beyond to make it everything I wanted. Definitely check out 4T Arena for your wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2016

My husband and I had decided that we wanted a barn reception for our fall wedding. We started researching and the only thing we could find was at least an hour and a half from us, an inconvenient location. Through the rumor mill, we heard that 4t arena was no longer hosting rodeos, but instead booking weddings. We arranged to meet with Mary Ann to see the location and fell in love! Mary Ann and Jeff were wonderful! They were very helpful the entire weekend of our wedding. Mary Ann had helpful suggestions the day of decorating and also gave us access to all of their decorations to blend with ours. The venue was easily accessible and the food was great. we had a wonderful buffet style meal Served by the staff of 4t arena and they even took care of cutting and serving our cake. Overall, we had a wonderful experience and the wedding of our dreams! Would love using this venue for other events as well.

Sent on 10/28/2015