40 Reviews for 4T Arena

Tables (5)
Uncovered Outdoor (4)
Event Rentals (2)
40 4T Arena Reviews

Maryann is amazing! the venue is prefect!

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/7/19, 1 Review

Very professional, very organized

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

MaryAnne was very helpful and always responded to your needs quickly. Couldn't ask for a better venue. The food that they served was delicious. Guests bragged about the venue and we had absolutely nothing that we would have changed. Thanks MaryAnne and Jeff!

Profile Picture Vickue, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome venue, very professional and very helpful with lots of ideas to achieve the day you are going for. Definitely recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Devon, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Event Planning

Our baby girl's wedding at 4T Arena was more beautiful and special than I had ever imagined! Mary Ann is a wonder worker - creative, talented, caring and fun! We called her our "wedding angel". She performed miracles with all the ideas we threw at her, and was available to us whenever we needed her. Her care and service went above and beyond every expectation! She was there for every question or need, no matter how small. The outdoor ceremony location was beautifully arranged, and the Arena was magical for the reception. The food was wonderful!! Our family and friends are still raving about it. From the bouquets, flower arrangements and decorations to the arranging of the dessert table - and everything in between - Mary Ann and the 4T Arena gave our daughter the wedding of her dreams. We couldn't be happier. Thank you, sweet Mary Ann, Jeff and all the staff. Only wish we had another wedding for you to plan for us!!
Mrs. Cheryl Turner

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Any words I say will not do 4T justice in how amazing they are! Our experience with 4T was, start to finish, phenomenal! Having our wedding at 4T was THE BEST decision we ever made - we thank God for Mary Ann, our wedding angel! The price is fantastic & you get a coordinator too! My husband & I had no vision & planning it from MD was going to be a nightmare but Maryann made it stress-free! Gave her lots of random ideas, nothing concrete - she took our input, ran with it & created our dream wedding! She took care of everything – 1-stop shop! 4T catered the rehearsal dinner - amazing job! Everyone raved about the boxed dinners & wanted the recipes! She even helped us run the rehearsal itself as we were clueless! Just dropped off the decorations we had to personalize the spaces & what she created was more beautiful & perfect than I could’ve ever imagined! She incorporated all of our random decorations (Korean themed decor as my husband & I met there) into the rustic feel of the Arena & made it not only make sense but look gorgeous. She also picked out & bought all the flowers & made all the bouquets/corsages for my large bridal party – beautiful! Reception food was exceptional – our guests still talk about it! 4T provided the cocktail hour appetizers – much easier than making ourselves. Other perks: venue is yours for entire wknd; 4T sets & cleans up - no worrying about clean up; Arena is unique/gorgeous venue with a wow factor that all my guests still talk about & best of all, you get Mary Ann! She’s super flexible, won’t stop until you are happy, responds quickly & doesn’t make you feel like you are bothering her with even the silliest questions. She’s creative, experienced, & knowledgeable & came up with great ideas & solutions to our wedding planning issues! To say she, Jeff, & their staff went the extra mile is an understatement! On top of all that, they're fun-loving, easy-going, wonderful people & we plan on visiting them! Need a WV venue? Look no further!

Profile Picture julie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Linens, Chairs, Lighting, Tables

I can't say enough amazing things about Mary Ann and the 4T Arena! She went above and beyond my expectations. She answered every time I called (which was a lot), helped me pick vendors and made the planning process super easy and stress-free. At the reception, my train started to fall. Mary Ann pulled me into the kitchen, busted out a sewing kit and stitched my train back up before I really even knew it had fallen. Her and her husband even gave my now-husband and I a dance lesson before the wedding so our first dance could be perfect. Who does that?!

Profile Picture Chantelle, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Lighting, Tables

There are not enough words to say how amazing my daughter's wedding was at the 4T Arena! Mary Ann was terrific to work with, responded very quickly to all of my questions, and went the extra mile to make sure the wedding and reception were a success. She and Jeff even made sure the brides were shielded from the guests' view until they walked down the aisle! The venue is gorgeous, both inside and out. Mary Ann did the majority of the decorating and made it unique to my girls' vision. AND the food was delicious! Several guests said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Overall, a great wedding experience! If you're looking for a rustic setting with experienced people to work with at a reasonable price, then 4T Arena is where you want to be!!

Profile Picture Janet, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I honestly believe our decision to have our wedding at the 4T was the best decision we made for the entire affair! Mary Ann was patient, responsive, and versatile! She made sure herself that everything leading up to the day was exactly what I wanted and then during my wedding, acted as a day-of coordinator- greeting my vendors, making certain small details were attended to so the ceremony went off without a hitch, and even bringing us some appetizers while we were taking pictures! I can't speak highly enough about this venue or the owners. If you're looking for the perfect rustic barn location, look no further.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have always wanting a rustic country themed wedding and I'm so happy that i found out about the 4T Arena. Mary Ann was AMAZING!!! She was very helpful with everything and always answered any questions that we had. She helped make out day so wonderful and i can't thank her enough. I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking to have a wedding with some country theme, the place is beautiful and she has so many amazing decorations and things that you can use. Mary Ann is also really good at helping with ideas for how to decorate things is you need some ideas. The food is amazing, all of our guests kept complementing on how great everything tasted and how pretty the place was. Overall, the Tuckers are the best people to work with and they put in a 100% to make sure your day is what you have always wished it to be!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Event Planning, Chairs, Indoor

My Husband and I literally had the most beautiful and perfect wedding at 4t we could've ever wished for! We loved every second, it was absolutely gorgeous once it was finished with our added touches! I wouldn't change a thing about it! ??

Profile Picture User7243118, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are no words to describe Mary Ann! She is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure the wedding was perfect! She took care of everything the day of the wedding so that my complete focus was my daughter-not vendors, not food-only her! I honestly think I hugged Mary Ann more than my daughter at the wedding! It was just the perfect day 4T was beautiful! All of our guests were amazed at how pretty it was! And the food was SO good there were no leftovers!! If you are looking for a wedding venue, any kind of party... 4T and Mary Ann will take care of you!

Profile Picture Felicia, 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

To say Mary Ann and Jeff are amazing is literally such an understatement. They went above and beyond to make sure my venue, the 4T Arena was perfect in every single way. Mary Ann was totally on top of every aspect of my wedding day. She was like my own personal wedding planner. She made sure that all my vendors had all their needs in advance and made sure everything went smoothly. There was not one time that I second guessed myself or thought "what if something went wrong", and to be honest, thats why I didn't stress a single moment on my wedding day. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was relaxed, and the people we shared our day with were the best! Thank you Mary Ann, Jeff, and the rest of the staff at the 4T Arena for making our wedding day the best and most perfect day of our lives. I can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture London, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our decision to have our wedding ceremony and reception at 4T Arena was an easy one to make! Mary Ann was truly a blessing - she made the whole process, from beginning to end, so easy. She was always available to answer all of my random (and last minute) questions. I knew that our special day was in good hands from the moment we signed our venue paperwork! The venue is absolutely beautiful and perfect for a rustic/country vibe. When it came time to decorate, the venue has a wonderful assortment of decorations to choose from. Mary Ann was a phenomenal help with decorating and offering insightful and creative ideas. Our guests were truly blown away with how beautiful the venue was, and how delicious the food tasted! We keep hearing from our friends & family about how impressed they were with 4T - and we were too! Mary Ann and Jeff are genuinely good & nice people, it was such a positive experience to work with them for our special day. Also, huge shout out to Mary Ann for figuring out my dress' bustle before the reception!! She will go the extra mile for you, just to make sure your day will go as smoothly as possible. From the food, to the scenery, to the decorations, to the venue itself (and its friendly horses who posed for wedding photos!!) and the wonderful staff - I would absolutely recommend 4T Arena to any future bride! She will not regret it. ❤️

Profile Picture Emmie, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Planning, Linens, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

I love that Mary Ann was open to me bringing in things that are special to my husband and I. It truly made the space 'ours'. It was nice to have all of Friday to decorate and my family didn't have to stay after the reception to gather all our personal things. Having Sunday to do that was awesome! I loved having the ceremony and reception in one place. So much easier for our family and friends.... and lots of great photo spots! I can't say enough about 4T Arena and their staff. They took the stress out of our big day and made it wonderful! They went above and beyond to make it everything I wanted. Definitely check out 4T Arena for your wedding!

Profile Picture User7516630, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had decided that we wanted a barn reception for our fall wedding. We started researching and the only thing we could find was at least an hour and a half from us, an inconvenient location. Through the rumor mill, we heard that 4t arena was no longer hosting rodeos, but instead booking weddings. We arranged to meet with Mary Ann to see the location and fell in love! Mary Ann and Jeff were wonderful! They were very helpful the entire weekend of our wedding. Mary Ann had helpful suggestions the day of decorating and also gave us access to all of their decorations to blend with ours. The venue was easily accessible and the food was great. we had a wonderful buffet style meal Served by the staff of 4t arena and they even took care of cutting and serving our cake. Overall, we had a wonderful experience and the wedding of our dreams! Would love using this venue for other events as well.

Profile Picture User5476574, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens

In my opinion this was the best place to have a wedding. Me and my husband wanted a country look, a lot of space to dance, and also they had fantastic food! I will recommend 4T to anyone that asks me about any ideas to have a beautiful wedding. I loved every minute of my wedding! :)

Profile Picture Teala, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and son-in-law had their wedding at 4T Arena. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Jeff and Mary Ann Tucker were wonderful to work with. Mary Ann helped with the planning, decorating, organizing and so much more. She was always there to answer all of our questions and to give great advice. The decorations were perfect. My daughter only used a few special decorations of her own. The day of the wedding Jeff and Mary Ann made sure that everything went as planned. The food was delicious. Everyone had an awesome time! If you are looking for a rustic romantic location for your wedding you have to check out 4T Arena.

Profile Picture Tonia, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning, Chairs

My experience is more then I could have every dreamed. The Owners/staff go above and beyond expectations. It is truly the most rustic and magical venue! Strongly recommended!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING venue! Mary Ann and Jeff are absolutely wonderful. Mary Ann helped make the place even more beautiful than it already is! She's so creative and her ideas are perfect. She puts so much effort into your wedding day... even taking a rustic sign from her own bedroom to use at the head table! Everything flows so smoothly from start to finish. Our wedding day was amazing and we couldn't have done it without the help of the staff of 4T! I would recommend 4T arena to any bride! ??

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is perfect! Mary Ann was such a big help! She responded in a very timely manner and was able to provide me with very helpful knowledge on wedding Djs, photographers and everything in between. She had wonderful ideas and was supportive to my ideas as well. The venue is beautiful as it is you don't need much of your own personal decorations at all. 4T and its staff are amazing and you won't be disappointed at all. My day was perfect thanks to 4T!!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at 4T Arena was everything I ever imagined & more!! Mary Ann was SO great at assisting me in the planning process. She was always willing to sit down with me and help me organize my planning ideas and thoughts. I was really looking for the romantic rustic look and the 4T Arena exceeded my expectations! I received countless compliments on how beautiful everything looked & I put minimal decorations up of my own. I brought a few personalized decorations and all the other decorations came with the venue. On the decorating day, Mary Ann was very willing to help me with ideas and even put nails in the walls to hang up pictures! She was very flexible with allowing us to bring decorations to the venue a few days before the wedding. I never felt like I was a bother to her no matter how many times I texted or called her. The food at the venue was AMAZING! I have zero complaints about the service at 4T Arena and I would highly suggest this venue to anyone planning a wedding or party of some sort. We couldn't have imagined our wedding any other way, and we were so glad we picked the 4T Arena as the venue for our ceremony and reception. It was incredible!

Profile Picture Candice, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

My husband and I held our reception at the 4T Arena on September 27, 2014. I absolutely LOVE the 4T. I chose this venue because it fits both of our styles and I simply always wanted that barn wedding! The laid back, rustic chic atmosphere is awesome and gives everyone the chance to just kick back and enjoy themselves. Mary Ann and Jeff are absolutely amazing and go above and beyond to help with anything and everything. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and I was so happy with how gorgeous everything turned out. They brought our vision to life and I am forever grateful for these wonderful people! The food was also AMAZING and DELICIOUS and i would recommend to anyone and everyone to look into holding their special day/events here. You will not be disappointed, I can promise you that.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter had her wedding ceremony outside and reception in the barn at the 4T and it was absolutely perfect!!! I wish there were 10 stars because that's what they deserve..can't say enough good about Mary Ann and Jeff they are two of the sweetest most sincere people I have ever met. They don't leave any detail out and the day was flawless. If your looking for a unique venue 4T is the place.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning