405 Productions Reviews

405 Productions 2
  • Bryan

Bryan Rothwell · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Fantastic!!

We discovered 405 after our original DJ company failed to show up to a meeting to discuss wedding details and we are so glad we ended up going with 405. The entire team was fantastic during the whole process. Logan was able to answer questions we had within minutes. The day of team kept everything running smoothly. We went with the full package including the photo booth and everybody loved it! Can't recommend these guys enough. Worth every penny.

Sent on 05/17/2019

405 Productions's reply:

Bryan! Thank you so much for your review. You guys were great to work with as well. It always make things more fun when you get awesome clients. #GoPokes
  • Kassidy

Kassidy Desroche · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing, we would book 100 more times!

Logan was the first vendor we booked for our wedding. We knew we wanted a DJ, MC, event lighting for our dance floor, and a photo booth. 405 Productions had it all! We wanted certain songs for the big events like the ceremony, first dance, etc. For the reception we just told Logan to do his thing and it was perfect. The music he played throughout the night was perfect for our older crowd and younger crowd! Logan was actively on the dance floor getting the crowd going. As my husband and I were making our rounds of saying hi to our guest, we did not feel pressured to be out on the dance floor to get the dance party started. Logan got the party started and kept it going!

Logan kept us on schedule when it came to cutting the cake, starting the speeches and toast, etc. Logan took control of our reception and made it a stress free and fun part to our wedding. If you are doing a photo booth, GET THE MIRROR photo booth!! This photo booth was the hit of the evening for our guests. They print copies of the photos for the guest to take home. This is a great wedding favor because they will keep those and share them on their social media. 405 Productions also prints a copy of any pictures that the bride or groom are in and sets them aside. At the end of the evening they give the bride and groom those prints. We loved looking through all the prints we were in with friends and family the morning after!

Do not even think twice about booking Logan and his team! I promise you will not regret this decision!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    405 Productions 3

Arla Klepczyk · Married on 05/14/2019

405 Productions — Above and Beyond professional service..

405 Productions— Booked photo booth & Disco & lighting. They were amazing, set the tone for the wedding all evening. Do yourself a favor book them. You will not have to worry or stress they cover all the details of what you want for your wedding and definitely follow through.
    I did my research before choosing one in OKC-405 Productions is prompt, calling , answering all questions. Don’t waste your time-call them first.

Sent on 05/15/2019

405 Productions's reply:

Arla, you are too sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words! We had a blast and happy everything went smooth. Thank you so much for using 405 Productions.
  • Daniela

Daniela Owen · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing DJ

They were amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! They helped us out the entire night!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    405 Productions 4

Lori · Married on 11/04/2017

Thank you so much 405 Productions for the amazing job you did at our wedding. You guys were so professional and I couldn't have asked for anything better. You guys kept in contact with me throughout the whole process and everything went perfectly. Best DJ's out there!!!!!!! Thanks again!
    Nick and Lori Aquino

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jordin · Married on 04/08/2017

Logan and the entire 405 Productions team was one of the absolute best assets to my wedding!! Logan was talking to me via text up until the day of with changes I was wanting to make and he accommodated every one of them. I've never seen a photobooth so busy and used the entire reception like mine was PLUS they gave us the digital copy of every photobooth picture taken so that has made waiting on wedding photos more doable!! Even the lighting and monogram added such a unique touch to the night. The DJ and MC were absolutely amazing, kept the crowd on the dancefloor and into the music all night. Couldn't have asked for a better group to help make our reception so much fun!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have a FUN and memorable event or wedding!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Lauran · Married on 11/04/2016

Logan and his staff are amazing! They are a tad bit more expensive then other DJs we looked at but after speaking to him it all made sense! They have 2 people at every event which works perfectly! Well worth a little extra money to have perfect organization throughout the night and someone "at" the booth all night long! Hire them! You won't regret it! :)

Sent on 11/18/2016

405 Productions's reply:

Lauren, you and Nick had a beautiful wedding & reception. We were so excited when you booked. I knew it would be a blast! Ceremony & Reception were perfect. Thank you for choosing 405 Productions for your big day!

Tracey · Married on 09/24/2016

Logan and his staff are great. So easy to work with. Logan outlines everything for you. Keeps you organized. He matches your musical taste with the perfect DJ. They have it all...photo booth, DJ, up lights...everything you need for just the perfect wedding reception.

Sent on 10/01/2016

405 Productions's reply:

Tracey!! Thank you so much for the kind words! Your team talked about how much fun your wedding was. Thank you so much for your 5 star review! These mean alot to us and our future clients! Thanks for supporting/using 405 Productions for your wedding at the Montellano Event Center!!

Tracy · Married on 09/22/2016

Thank you so much 405 productions for being the DJ for our ceremony and reception. You all were so professional and efficient. You made sure my husband and I were taken care of all night! The DJ even made our dinner plates for us!! I did not hire a wedding coordinator and my wedding went so smooth thanks to 405 productions.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Paula · Married on 06/24/2016

If you want to be worry free about picking a DJ I would definitely recommend this one! They went above and beyond to make things happen. For example: buying whatever equipment I needed just to make sure I had music at my outdoor wedding when no power was available. Logan is super friendly and the MC Mikey was upbeat, very nice, and is all smiles :)

Sent on 06/28/2016

405 Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Mikey and Jacob loved working for you at your wedding at Will Rogers Park. Thanks for letting us be apart of your big day!

Katie · Married on 03/31/2016

I am so glad I chose 405 Productions for my wedding! Logan and his team are the BEST! They are friendly, professional, and so easy to work with. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, because Logan was SO prepared and kept the atmosphere light and fun! I highly recommend 405 Productions for your event or wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2016

405 Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Your event was so much fun! You have the coolest friends and family! PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG! Thanks for letting us be apart of your special day!

Maggie · Married on 11/27/2015

I cannot say enough about 405 Productions. I had a few stressful moments before my wedding started and Logan reassured me that everything would go on as planned without any problems. He has a great calming attitude about him, and he truly went above and beyond what I expected him to do. Excellent, excellent attitude and work ethic; Logan's sincerity, organization and professionalism are refreshing and exceptional. Book 405 Productions and your wedding will go off without a hitch.

Sent on 11/28/2015

405 Productions's reply:

Maggie! It was a pleasure working with you and George at the beautiful Chisholm Springs Events! I really appreciate your review! I hate asking for these because I don't want to bother my brides so when my clients do it without asking I know it is a big deal! From planning to your big deal it was a blast! Thanks for using 405 Productions for your DJ and Photo Booth needs!! =] Oh! and I posted that photo I took of your exit on facebook!

Janice · Married on 11/27/2015

Hire this DJ!
    Logan Pennington returned all calls promptly, he kept our wedding running smoothly, and gave lots of good ideas and suggestions when we needed them. He has experience with many weddings. Again, hire this guy, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Nikki · Married on 05/28/2015

Above and beyond what I ever expected!! Will definitely use them for all events in the future!!

Sent on 06/05/2015

405 Productions's reply:

Nikki thank you so much for taking it upon yourself to write us a review! My team and I loved working your wedding and being around your friends and family! Your photo booth photos will surely be something you always cherish. That photo album couldn't have turned out better! Thank you for choosing 405 Productions for your wedding at Chisholm Springs Events!

Logan was an amazing DJ and emcee. We cannot thank him enough for his entertaining and hardworking effort at our reception. Several family members said that he made the reception great. He has a great speaking voice and seems to truly enjoy what he does.

Many of our guests were older and requested obscure slower songs that I had never heard of- he had no problem accommodating their requests which really meant a lot to my grandfathers in particular. I can't express how special that was.

Prior to the wedding, he was always professional and responded very quickly to emails and questions. He is a great person to talk to and answer questions. He gives recommendations on timing of reception events as well.

There were a few tricky moments at our reception where emotions were running high due to a tornado scare. He handled them with professionalism and courtesy.

I did not use his photobooth nor did I meet any of his other team members so I can't comment on these services, but I have no doubt if it is "405 Productions" it is high quality. I can see why he was the highest rated wedding DJ in OKC in 2014. Book him early, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/07/2015

405 Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to fill out this wedding wire review! I hate asking for reviews online so when my clients do them with out me asking they that more meaningful! Your event was perfect and your family was a blast to DJ for. Congratulations on your graduation & new marriage! 2015 is a year you will always remember! Take care and thank you for choosing 405 Productions!

Logan with 405 Productions did the most amazing job for our wedding! He went above and beyond on his role as wedding DJ. He always made sure the reception kept on track and that the party was always going strong! He constantly was making sure that we were happy and even offered to go get me a beer if I needed one! He also did the photo booth for our wedding and the guest and well as us loved it so much! We had a such a blast doing these photos and the guests loved having a memento at the end of the night! I would strongly suggest that if you need a DJ for your wedding get in contact with Logan and he will make sure that you're wedding is a hit!

Sent on 05/03/2015

405 Productions's reply:

Jeremy! Thank you so much for taking the time to write my company a review! Your family was a blast to work with and congratulations on your new bride! I must give a shout out to the wedding planner at the Devon Boathouse! Rachel your help organizing and making sure everything was perfect was paramount in receiving this awesome review! Thank you for connecting our services with Mr & Mrs Owens!

DJ very helpful and organized.

Sent on 03/18/2015

405 Productions's reply:

Thanks for your feedback! Type A personalities know how to have a good time! Just has to be an organized good time! haha

Cindy · Married on 01/24/2015

This vendor is flexible, which you need when planning a wedding, and professional. He did everything exactly the way we requested. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 02/16/2015

J · Married on 11/01/2014

Logan is a great DJ. Great price and we had a lot of fun.

Sent on 02/19/2015

John · Married on 06/28/2014

Logan was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He was always very prompt on getting back with us on any questions we had, which was a big deal for us. He was on time arriving to the wedding, giving himself plenty of time to set up. All of his equipment was new and looked great. Was very funny and entertaining during the reception; we had multiple compliments on him, from family and guest. At any time during the reception if the wife an I wanted something he found a way to make it happen. I would not hesitate to use him again for any type of event.

Thanks again,
    Alaina & John

Sent on 06/30/2014

405 Productions's reply:

Mr & Mrs Fortenberry, Thank you guys so much for the kind words and the opportunity to run sound at your wedding ceremony and reception at the Marland Mansion. The venue was one of the most beautiful we have ever worked. Your family and friends were awesome! Thanks again. - Logan, Owner/DJ @ 405 Productions

Andrew · Married on 06/21/2014

Logan was an absolute pleasure to work with and he gave 100% to our wedding. He's extremely responsive and accommodating and I would recommend him to anyone in the Oklahoma City area. Not to mention he's a great guy! If you're on the fence with which DJ to go with for your wedding, pick 405 Productions. You'll be glad you did.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Amazing job! Great service, helpful, and fun. I highly recommend using 405 Productions. Thanks for helping make our day so special and fun. It was a dream come true!

Sent on 06/02/2014

405 Productions's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Your friends and family were a blast to DJ for. I love it when everyone at a wedding gets out on the dance floor! Very much appreciate your business and great choice on Clauren Ridge, AWESOME wedding venue!

Joy · Married on 05/31/2014

Logan, of 405 Productions is a great DJ and I will recommend him to any and all of my clients! His professional set up and delivery are top notch. He is very personable and interacts with guest extremely well. His enery, encouragement, and friendliness helped even the "stand back crowd" enter into the celebration! He kept the party rolling thoughout the evening with smooth transitions and a contagious energy. Logan truly delivers a great production!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Linda · Married on 05/31/2014

Logan was great. Prior to the wedding, we worked together to create a flexible playlist. At the wedding he bent over backwards to set his sound system up for the guitarist who played during the ceremony. At the reception, he kept the flow of activities moving at a nice pace. Once it was time for dancing, he got everyone one the floor and the presentation of music was fun and energetic! Every one had a great time and I heard many comments about how good the DJ was. I highly recommend Logan to work as your DJ for your next event!

Sent on 06/03/2014

405 Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! You were a joy to work with and Bill was great! I plugged him in and he started playing like a true pro. After the wedding was over I was talking to a few of the Clauren Ridge staff about how much fun Brian & Dorotha's wedding was! Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your family's big day!

Bill · Married on 05/31/2014

Just terrific... Set a great tone.... Read the crowd.... Led the party when it was called for. Stayed back when it was called for.

Just right!!!!!