4 Sure Entertainment Reviews

27 | Northbrook, IL

27 Reviews for 4 Sure Entertainment

Kmikrut · Married on 08/08/2019

Ryan puts on an awesome show!

This was our 5th season with Ryan helping our camp rock the end of another great summer! No one does a better job of getting the campers moving! The kids absolutely love him.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Ross

Ross D. · Married on 07/14/2019

Always a pleasure and good time!!

Ryan came out to do our annual car event and everything went better than planned, because of his music! Always a great time!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie K. · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing experience!

We had an open house for a brand new gymnastics facility and 4 Sure Entertainment was amazing. They made the open house a huge success. The kids loved everything the DJ's were doing.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Julie B. · Married on 02/09/2019

4Sure brought all the bells and whistles - my dance floor was packed all night. Thank you 4sure.

Ryan and 4Sure had my dance floor rockin. They listened to our music request, did our lighting, photo booth and made our event an amazing night. I have booked them for our next event next year and have passed on 4Sures information to 5 of my guest. Ryan goes above and beyond to give you everything you want and he’s worth every penny. Thank you for such an epic evening.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Briana · Married on 09/14/2018

4 Sure Entertainment is the best! So much fun! My guests were on the dance floor all night! The music selection was great! Best DJ!

C · Married on 09/08/2018

Ryan was extremely responsive from our initial visit, planning and through our event! Ryan and his crew have the energy and experience to make your event all you want it to be!!!

Gina · Married on 09/02/2018

Ryan and his team at 4Sure Entertainment did a fantastic job for my sons bar mitzvah. From the DJ, to the photographer to the videographer - they were all amazing ! Everyone had a great time and the kids were dancing the entire party!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Aaron · Married on 08/04/2018

Best party starters in this part of the country!!! By far!!! Just search @TheSubliminalWedding on Facebook and you'll see what 4Sure did for us... For Sure lol

Keri · Married on 06/09/2018

Mc K~EZ Keenan Pryor and Dj 3000 Ryan Levin are the most amazing, talented and engaging duo on the wedding scene. They are truly talented. Keenan takes your event and ensures all the i's are dotted and t'z are crossed. They get everyone involved and engaged making great memories and awesome pictures. Keenan and Ryan MAKE 4SURE you have the BEST EVENT POSSIBLE!!!!
    #4SureEntertainmentRocks
    #BestMCever
    #BestDJever
    #Mr.GetThePartyStarted
    #DJ3000

Alison · Married on 05/27/2018

Ryan was the DJ at our wedding. We have received lots of compliments on the music. Ryan played the music we wanted and was flexible when needed. I would highly recommend him!

D · Married on 09/03/2016

Thanks again for all the help ,We really appreciate how 4 sure entertainment helped out in many aspects on our special day . Thanks again for making it a great day for us an all of our guests. We highly recommend 4 sure and its crew. Thanks again.

Veronica · Married on 09/20/2015

best DJs ever. everyone loved them and we all had a blast they keep the party going and got everyone involved. you know Ryan really loves his job. it comes across with the way he acts. i really cant not say enough good things about 4sure . im so glad we had them for our wedding and will be keeping them in mind if we ever need a dj for anything.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Cassie · Married on 09/12/2015

Ryan and his team are truly professionals. They made sure there was never a dull moment at our wedding reception and kept the party going. I am so happy I chose 4 Sure Entertainment!! I would recommend them to any Bride!! AMAZING!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Cassandra · Married on 09/12/2015

4 Sure Entertainment was so great for our wedding! The people really enjoyed the entertainment and the music was hopping. By far the best DJ! I would recommend them to any Bride!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Melvin · Married on 10/19/2014

Ryan is an excellent DJ. He got everyone on the dance floor. He definitely made our wedding!

Erica · Married on 10/18/2014

Amazing! Everything was perfect! The music, the lighting, the entertainment was all over the top!
    We were so thrilled to have you as our Dj & all the lights & the way everything was set up was more than we ever thought. You made the wedding that night & everyone is still talking about it! :)

Jax A. · Married on 09/06/2014

We had about 4 options for DJ's in the Chicago area. We had decided on a dedication wedding (we're from Los Angeles). We found Ryan and after meeting him in person my Husband and I fell in love with him. Ryan worked with us on making sure we had exactly what we wanted for our special day. He went above and beyond and provided PA systems and music in multiple locations, acted as MC and then had us dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. The wedding party wasn't ready to go home by 1am and Ryan was cool enough to throw on a 45min mix while he broke down his equipment. I can't say enough about his Professionalism and Quality of Service- this guy is AMAZING - you won't be disappointed. Stop thinking about it and just hire him!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Carrie · Married on 07/26/2014

First and foremost, I feel bad for not taking the time to right a review sooner! Ryan, exceeded our expectations our wedding. He is a true professional and went above and beyond to make our wedding day spectacular! His energy and enthusiasm makes people get off their chairs and dance! The only time I saw my 150 guests sitting, was at dinner. Even my 97 year grandma was up dancing the whole night! She even did the "Thriller" dance with her walker! We were so happy for every part of or wedding day, but Ryan made things just that much better! I highly recommend 4Sure Entertainment!!! Ryan even came to my school the past two year for our spring dance. The kids love him so much! Amazing all around!!!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Paula · Married on 06/14/2014

I thought 4 Sure DJ was fantastic! It was a beautiful weddin$ The music and atmosphere they gave off was unforgettable. Everyone at my wedding ranted and raved about them. It is, a night I will never forget!

Vicki · event on: 05/30/2014

4 Sure Entertainment is the only entertainment company that I will ever use for my parties. Ryan has done four out of five of our family's Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and will do the fifth one next year. He has also done one of our daughter's Sweet Sixteens and we plan to use him for our other daughter's Sweet Sixteen. 4 Sure Entertainment helped us plan and execute each of our parties. Ryan and his crew helped us from start to finish, including but not limited to, montage, decoration, music, dance, party favors, set up and clean up. All of our events ran smoothly without any hitches. Due to the professionalism of Ryan and 4 Sure Entertainment our guests and our family were able to enjoy every minute of all of our parties. Going forward, we plan to use 4 Sure Entertainment for all of our events. Out of all of the people we have worked with, Ryan is the BEST and has become a member of our family. If you want to have a fantastic party, all you have to do is to hire Ryan and 4 Sure Entertainment. They are NUMBER ONE!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Jen · Married on 09/13/2013

Ryan was awesome! He got all the guests up and dancing! My husband is 100% Polish and Ryan was able to play some dance polish songs on the spot when asked by guests. He was on time and looked very professional. The only piece of advise I would say is that right before the bridal party was to be announced, he tried to learn the names real fast. We had a lot of unique last names in our party so it probably would have been better to do a day or so beforehand. Otherwise Great! His prices were a bid higher than others but you get what you pay for. I was at other weddings this year and their DJ's did not compare to Ryan!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Beatriz · Married on 07/21/2012

Ryan, owner of 4sure entertainment, was absolutely fantastic. He made our wedding the fun, exciting, and memorable event that it was. The most important thing to us was that our special day be remembered as a great party and that everyone had a good time. Ryan single handedly made that happen.

Bea · Married on 07/21/2012

Best night ever!

We hired 4Sure Entertainment for our wedding in 2012 and I hired them again in 2019 for a work event. 4Sure Entertainment is reliable and professional, but more importantly they always deliver a memorable and super fun event!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Julie · Married on 05/18/2012

Outstanding!

Love the energy 4 sure had the entire party! Party was packed from beginning to end.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Katie · Married on 03/09/2012

4 Sure Entertainment, Ryan Levin, DJed my wedding in March. He literally made the wedding!! the lighting he hooked me up with was perfect and all the music he played was music that my husband and I loved. Ryan was always so helpful and there for me when I had a question about the ceremony or reception and he made planning the wedding 10x easier! He also introduced me to the videographer I used for the wedding as well. Honestly without Ryan Levin and 4 Sure Entertainment I dont think my wedding would have been half as fun as it was. I cant thank him enough and I strongly recommend that every bride or parent or anyone planning ANY event only ever book him. I know if I got married again i wouldnt trust anyone but him!

Sent on 04/03/2012

4 Sure Entertainment's reply:

I had a great time at this wedding!