4 Points Farm Reviews

4 Points Farm 5
4 Points Farm 6
4 Points Farm 7

Tamra · Married on 06/16/2018

Love this beautiful venue! Nestled in the great smoky mountains!

Sent on 05/07/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/09/2018

Heather at 4-Points was so flexible with days for my fiancé and I to tour the barn. Once we were there, she made sure to answer all of our questions and made sure we had her contact information so that if anymore questions arose, we would be able to contact her. No matter the way we contact her, she always responds within 24 hours, most of the time faster than that! When we booked with her, we received a comprehensive list of preferred vendors which we were welcome to use, but by no means required. The venue is beautiful and just opened in January! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a farm setting to host their wedding or even just for photographs!

Sent on 08/17/2017

4 Points Farm's reply:

Thanks, Hannah!

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue. Heather is amazing and ease to work with. We were worried about a rain plan and 4 Points has the best player could fins. Even in the rain you would have plenty of room and even have a grand entrance! If you visit it one time you will see how this is a hidden jem.

Sent on 03/29/2018
    4 Points Farm 13
    4 Points Farm 14
    4 Points Farm 15

Carly · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I were married here in December, and we loved every minute we got to spen at the venue! There is so much you can do with the space. We had the ceremony indoors, sent our guests out to a tent, flipped the space into the reception space, and had a beautiful reception in the same area! The venue had such a warm and soft romantic feel. It was everything we imagined and better! There were so many places outside and inside for gorgeous photo opportunities! My girls and I also loved the bridal suite that’s decorated in vintage chic! We would highly recommend this gorgeous venue to anyone!!

Sent on 01/25/2018

I am so glad we found 4 Points Farm. They were building their venue when we discovered them of Facebook.
    The location could not be more perfect- so close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. No crazy mountain toads to worry about. The farm is large and beautiful! My family can't wait to stay in cabins during our wedding- there are many less than a 10 minute drive away.
    Heather is quick and friendly when she responds to my emails. I love that she let me bring my own DJ and caterer. She gave us lots of information when we booked our date that made planning a breeze.
    The venue is a great value. Indoor chiavari chairs and outdoor white chairs are provided along with tables, linens, and details like Mason jars, log rounds and burlap runners.
    I would highly recommend 4 Points Farm to any bride who wants a classic mountain wedding with flexibility to choose your own vendors.

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/22/2019

Our venue made our day perfect!

My husband and I fell in love with 4 Points as soon as we saw it. We had a budget to stick to, and for all that is included in the price...it was a great value for a gorgeous barn wedding! It had a wonderful rain plan(which we didn't have to use), but would have felt okay if it did. Our guests raved about the beauty of the barn and grounds. It was not up mountains, and very convenient to surrounding hotels in Sevierville.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    4 Points Farm 16
    4 Points Farm 17
    4 Points Farm 18
    4 Points Farm 19
    4 Points Farm 20
    4 Points Farm 21

Kristin · Married on 06/30/2018

4 Points Farm is an absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding! Heather is a dream to work with. She allowed us extra time at the venue to prepare for the day, which was great, The smell of the cedar in the barn adds to the ambiance. There are also lots of different spots to take photos at. I would recommend 4 Points Farm to anyone getting married in East Tennessee.

Sent on 07/16/2018