3rd Street Films Reviews

41 | Rochester, MI

41 Reviews for 3rd Street Films

41 3rd Street Films Reviews

Mandy · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our 3rd Street experience. They truly have an amazing way of telling your wedding day story. We love to show our videos to anyone we can! The price is 100% worth the value. Booking 3rd Street was our best wedding day decision by far!

Kayla · Married on 10/28/2017

3rd Street Films did the most incredible job capturing our wedding! Everyone was so easy to work with, and it amazed me how they took the time to get to know us so that they could easily capture the special details of our day! Our wedding film is everything we could've dreamed of, we couldn't be happier that we went with 3rd Street Films!

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

3rd Street Films was absolutely fantastic! They were extremely organized and professional before, during, and after our wedding! They made us feel very comfortable throughout our wedding day and seamlessly blended in while getting the job done. They were quick and responsive to any questions we had or requests we made for editing. Thank you for capturing our special day in the most creative and beautiful way!

Brenda · Married on 07/08/2017

3rd Street films are the complete package. Jamie and Kaleigh are true professionals. Their same-day edit looked like it took weeks to put together and the full film was complete perfection. I requested a couple modifications in the film (no errors on their part, just a couple of additions) and they made the revisions within 24 hours and at a reasonable price. The quality of their work product is truly a bride's dream. The best part of working with 3rd Street Films was the priceless feeling of having one less thing to worry about during the wedding planning process-they truly had everything covered. I highly recommend 3rd Street Films!!!!!!

Dylan · Married on 06/24/2017

We absolutely loved working with 3rd Street Films! They were recommended to us by friends who had an amazing experience, and I will recommend them to every other couple that's getting married. They were engaged from the first day we had a phone call with them, and they assisted us throughout every step of the process. They were extremely knowledgable and advised different ways to structure seating charts, speeches, etc. at our venue because of their experience. They are all wonderful and caring people, and our special day wouldn't be the same without it. We ordered the feature film and couldn't be happier... we had to go back and order extra footage because it was all too good to miss out on!

Alison · Married on 06/17/2017

3rd street was absolutely fabulous to work with! Jamie and Kaleigh made everything so easy for us. The footage was amazing and we will treasure it forever!

Molly · Married on 05/27/2017

If you were to google “professional Wedding videography with the kindest hearts, amazing talent and the ability to bring happy tears to your eyes” you would be matched with 3rd Street Films. We were honored and beyond grateful to have the staff of 3rd Street Films for our May 27th Wedding. 3rd Street was what every Bride envisions and hopes for: professionalism, organization, compassion, a tasteful eye and a giving heart.
    3rd Street Films was able to document the small to picture perfect memories. Capturing the emotion when my husband saw me for the first time walking down the aisle to the contagious laughter of friends on the dance floor, they truly did it all! Our friends and family are still in awe regarding our sneak peek trailer and feature film. And so are we :) It is a humbling feeling knowing we can relive our perfect day with loved ones for years to come.
    The emails exchanged between Kaleigh and I was like old friends reconnecting, always full of a kind word and picking up right where we left off. Jamie is a wonderful listener and accommodated all of our requests. Jamie beamed with a smile and laugh seeing our Wedding time-line but what can I say, I love my details :) They understand the structure and importance of time-management, which is something I truly respect. They brought a positive energy and supported every moment. That right there is what every Bride wants! Being able to trust your vendors, allowing you to be yourself and soak up this once in a lifetime chapter. Did I mention we were ahead of schedule the whole entire day? Simply amazing.
    We couldn’t be more appreciative for the work we received by 3rd Street. We are humbled by their hard work and dedication in shaping a film that represents us as a couple. We LOVE you and you are a blessing. You will ALWAYS have a special place in the Thomas/Stoming family.

Angelina · Married on 10/07/2016

We got married this past October and 3rd Street Films shot & developed the most perfect Same-Day Edit film that surprised our guests as dinner was concluding and left all of us in awe! They also provided us a stunningly beautiful Feature Film...we are grateful and still amazed by the final product, it was much more than we imagined!...It still brings out much emotion even after watching it several* times! We are so happy they were the ones to capture our day and loved working with their talented team... Jamie and Kaleigh are so sweet! From our first meeting to after the wedding, they were wonderful and super accommodating; continued to exceed expectations. They were a true pleasure on our wedding and seamlessly fit in. We'll forever cherish all of the footage!

Bhavna · Married on 07/23/2016

Jamie and his team were fantastic! We had a pre-wedding call where we talked about what we wanted to see in our video and what was important to us. Jamie really took what we said to heart and produced and amazing wedding documentary that brought both my husband and myself to tears. They were extremely flexible with the couple changes we requested and even delivered our video early so we would be able to watch it as a family over thanksgiving. We have also gotten so many compliments on the same day edit which really brought our wedding weekend together. With a large Indian wedding, it was amazing to be able to see some footage from the last couple of days at our reception. I would highly recommend them.

Loretta · Married on 07/09/2016

OMG! What can we say about this amazing team? Our entire bridal party and wedding guests loved them. Not only were they extremely professional, but they also captured our entire day perfectly. Every time we view our wedding trailer or feature film, emotion fills our hearts and eyes. We are so thankful for being able to work with such a dynamic team as you guys. 3rd Street, You guys rock! :)

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2016

Weddings are obviously very expensive and I had no idea the extent of those expenses until we were in the thick of the planning process. Still, my wedding planner suggested that we hire a videographer (at the time, I didn't even realize a videographer was different from a photographer) so I started to research a few potential vendors. Hands down, 3rd Street's videos were the highest quality and really stood out as superior to the other options. But it was a lot of money! And I wasn't sure whether the expense was entirely necessary. But we went ahead and booked them and it was literally the greatest decision we made. Pictures are great but a video captures real life in motion and there really is no equivalent.

We purchased the highlight film as well as the raw footage and although some of the more extensive options would have been incredible I'm sure, the highlight film was absolutely perfect for us and touched on all the most important moments of the day. We didn't have any idea what we wanted depicted or how we wanted our Big Day realized but that was no problem because 3rd Street put into film what we could not explain in words. It truly memorialized our wedding day perfectly and we'll have those memories for life. When we eventually shared our video with family and friends, I was actually shocked how many people hadn’t hired a videographer to capture their weddings and the number one response we got was, “I wish we had hired them for our wedding.”

Aside from the amazing product that 3rd Street creates, the 3rd Street team is awesome; you don’t know even know that they’re following you around and filming you the entire day and they just know how to make you look your best. Plus, they really take care of you, not just on your wedding day but also in the months leading up to it as well as the weeks that follow. Simply put, the 3rd Street team is a master at its craft. I know it’s expensive but I promise, it is so worth it.

Julie · Married on 05/21/2016

We are so thrilled with the videos Jamie and his team made for our daughter's wedding! They are clear, the music is great, and we got the results we dreamed of! The team is so responsive and aims to please. Everyone was wonderful to work with.

Lauren · Married on 07/18/2015

We cannot say how happy we are that 3rd Street Films was a part of our wedding. After meeting with various videographers, we knew 3rd Street was right for us from the very first meeting. Their flexibility and genuine interest in what we wanted out of our video was very refreshing. They were a pleasure to have with us on the big day and were able to remain "in the background" while capturing all the right moments. We were so happy with the final product and would recommend them time and time again.

Leila · Married on 05/09/2015

We couldn't have been more pleased and thrilled with the services of 3rd Street Films! They are truly a talented team and, in our opinion, the BEST. Jamie Honce and everyone on the team was so professional, approachable, and super easy to work with. They made sure to take the time to gather all the necessary details (about ourselves, our wedding day events, etc.) in order to produce a beautiful film that was a perfect reflection of our day, and we were not let down one bit! The quality of their work is unreal, and they truly created an amazing video for us. We couldn't be happier with our choice of videographer! Not only was it a lot of fun working with them, but we were able to put our trust in them and were extremely happy with the final product. Would recommend them to anyone!!!

Shelby · Married on 12/12/2014

A little over a year since the wedding you can still find Ethan and I watching our wedding trailer, film and raw footage and singing 3rd Street Films praises! 3rd Street Films was an absolute dream to work with from the very beginning - everyone was incredibly accommodating, helpful, knowledgeable, professional, personable and talented - their forethought, attention to detail, industry knowledge and artistry are unsurpassed. Words truly can't describe the emotion and gratitude Ethan and I feel when we watch our wedding footage. We are constantly amazed with 3rd Street's ability to capture not just the wedding day but also tell our love story and highlight the love that surrounded us that day. I would recommend 3rd Street Films to anyone who wants a kind, considerate, thoughtful, detail oriented, impressive and artistic videographer. Having 3rd Street Films capture our wedding was an honor and a pleasure - easily one of the best investments we made while wedding planning. Thank you 3rd Street Films for being amazingly talented videographers and far surpassing all of our expectations - we absolutely cherish our wedding footage and will for a lifetime to come!

We just received our wedding video and words can not describe how beautiful it turned out. Everyone from family and friends are moved to tears and brought to laughter when they watch our 9 min video. Jamie and his staff went above and beyond when capturing our day and made us feel comfortable and at ease throughout the process.

On the day of our wedding, Jamie and his staff blended into our moments and at times we forgot that they were even there recording us! They didn't miss a beat and captured everything we requested and more. The quality of video is exceptional. The staff is easy and fun to work with. The price is reasonable for the quality of service and product you will receive. Do not hesitate. Call 3rd Street Films for your wedding!

Lisa · Married on 02/16/2013

I adored working with every single person at thirdstreet films and I couldn't be happier with the planning leading up to the wedding, the day of the wedding, and the outcome of our amazing wedding video. Jamie and his staff are supportive, kind, helpful, and have a way of taking the personalities of the special couple and incorporating them into the process. I highly, highly recommend them!

Sara · Married on 10/06/2012

Third steet films was wonderful to work with! They did an amazing job! Jamie and his team are awesome to work with and produced a wedding video that my husband and I will treasure forever!!

Brian · Married on 09/15/2012

Hands down the best money we spent on our wedding!

Megan · Married on 07/21/2012

Jamie and his crew at 3rd street films did a fantastic job filiming my wedding. Jamie is very easy to work with, he is flexible and even offered to work overtime. That alone speaks to his dedicate to providing his clients high quality work. He also worked closely with my photographer and the band. In fact, at one point I had to tell my husband that they are all from different companies because everyone worked so well together you would have thought they were from the same company. My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with them and continue to receive compliments about our film. We highly, highly recommend 3rd street films!

Jessica & Ron · Married on 07/07/2012

Jaime and the rest of 3rd Street were amazing. We both knew that photography and videography were the most important aspect of our wedding.

3rd Street was worth every penny. From the initial meet and greet in the office to the final video edit, Jaime et co made us feel so comfortable to the point we felt they were just our friends.

The final movie product and same day edit still are some of our most memorable moments from the wedding.

Thanks 3rd Street!

3RD STREET FILMS IS THE BEST!!! I could not be happier with my choice of videographer. Jamie was so nice and funny and easy to work with! Most of our bridal party didn't even realize he was filming all day because he went so unnoticed. He also got along really well with all of our other vendors. Most importantly, he delivered the most incredible wedding video I could ever imagine. My husband and I and all of our guests were blown away by the fantastic same day edit! Our guests are still talking about it months later!

Jamie was great to work with! Loved our wedding video and was more than happy with the service and friendliness...

Scott · Married on 06/10/2011

My sister worked with Jamie Honce at 3rd Street Films three years ago at her wedding and the end product was so beautiful and unique I knew that I wanted the same for my wedding. Jamie is very creative and has a very unobtrusive way of filming. I haven't seen our finished product yet since we just got married less than a month ago but based on his previous work I am not a bit worried. If you are on the fence at all about getting a videographer I would encourage you to contact Jamie. He posts most of his work directly on his site and so you can see tons of different weddings.

Jenna · Married on 06/03/2011

We could not be happier with Jamie and Third Street Films! From the start Jamie was professional and easy going. Any thing that we asked for he was willing to work with us to make that happen. Then the wedding day came and he was so wonderful! My family all made comments on how nice Jamie and his crew were and even my mother was pleased! I never felt like they were in the way but at the same time I knew they were getting the important footage. We got our highlight film and we are so happy with it! Jamie caught all the special parts of our day and cut it together so beautifully. We've been watching it over and over because it brings back to life our beautiful wedding day that went by so fast. I recommend Third Street Films to every couple getting married!! You will not be disappointed!